Ninety Two

Hellooo Babies, so sorry for the delay! But welcome to the LONGESTTTTT chapter of your lives!! ☺️

**********

Sidharth had been having the sleep of his life. He had not felt this relaxed, this content and this free in a long time. The peace and calmness of their surroundings was also really helpful.

Though his blissful deep sleep was finally breaking now as he could feel the room filled with a bright sunlight even though his eyes were tightly shut and the faint sounds of the birds chirping nearby were reaching his ears.

But apart from all of this, there was something else that was trying to wake him up.

Last night had been great. They had done exactly what Sana had demanded. They stayed outside at the beach, watching the sunset for another half hour and then came back in, ordered some Pasta and fries for her, and he ordered a steak for himself.

He fed her most of her dinner with his own hands while she was cuddled up sweetly in his lap. He was just so happy seeing her eat like before, he couldn't believe it so he made sure he fed her himself, enjoying her reactions to food.

Their food was of course accompanied by a lot of kisses in between, driving Sana over the edge. He then helped her change in to her night suit and took her to be just as she had demanded.

They laid in bed for a good half hour, snuggling in to each other's bodies while his hands and fingers constantly caressed, rubbed or touched some part of her as they talked about random things lazily.

Sana had been so exhausted but oh so happy. It was also the happiness and the excitement that ad probably tired her out but she couldn't stop smiling and kissing him.

She was constantly holding his cheek with her fingers while he sweetly lulled her to sleep. It was beautiful. So simple, but so perfect. Just them.

Now that the room was filled with the bright sunlight, his own personal sunshine was making sure to wake him up as beautifully as she could.

Sana had surprisingly woken up before him today. She had stirred from her sleep a while ago, lazily rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands as she didn't feel the warmth of his chest and body around her.

A frown instantly took over her forehead as she slowly opened her eyes.

The room, the view, the whole ambience looked a hundred times better in the morning. He had literally chosen the most perfect place for them to stay in.

She smiled softly as she took the whole place in and then realized that she was sleeping on her own pillow. She quickly turned her head and saw him sleep like a literal baby.

He was turned to her side, literally curled up with one of his hand under his cheek and the other hand lying flatly between their pillows.

His disheveled hair was all over with a few small flicks falling on his forehead. He was in such a deep sleep that his lips were slightly jutted out and parted.

He looked like a little boy and her heart fluttered seeing him sleep so deeply and so freely.

Just looking at his face she could tell he was having the sleep of his life.

She smiled softly as she turned towards him and very lightly caressed his cheek.

She then sweetly covered him up with the duvet fully and moved back on her pillow, letting him sleep some more while she just quietly looked at him, enjoying him sleep so peacefully and look so free and like a young boy.

She wanted to touch and kiss him so bad but she didn't want to wake him up.

She lied there quietly looking at him sleep like a baby for the next ten fifteen minutes but then she started missing him way too much.