Fifty Six

Sana slowly stirred as she felt the sun rays falling lightly over her face and stirring her sleep up. the moment she came in to consciousness, her mind went to last night and the whole of yesterday. It was the most beautiful, the most special day ever. She was still in a daze, did it all really happen? What was even more special was how the night ended. He took care of all her fears, her nervousness, her apprehensions so perfectly and put her at such an ease. He made it so much better and easier. She wanted to dig her face deeper in his chest, but she couldn't. she half-heartedly rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand and slowly opened them up. The moment she did, she was met with the most beautiful sight.

"Hey there beautiful. Good Morning" his raspy voice and his warm eyes instantly made her morning.
Sidharth was already up and was leaned on his elbow, his face resting against his hand and his eyes boring in to hers. He lifted his other hand and lightly caressed her warm and soft face with the back of his fingers. Sana instantly blushed with the way his dark eyes were piercing in to hers, last night flashing through her eyes.
"Goood Morninggg..aap kab uthe?" she asked him in a croaky voice as she finally tilted her face to the side to look at him.

"Adha ghanta pehle" he smiled softly, his fingers still rubbing her cheeks. He had thr most calmest smiles on his face.
His hair were disheveled and slightly falling down on his forehead and his eyes seemed tired but so happy and calm. He too seemed to be in a daze with the way he was looking at her. Sana felt the slightest bit shy.

"Mujhe kyun nahi uthaya? Tab se kya kar rahay ho?" she asked him as she took hold of his fingers that were on her face and kissed them softly, bringing a wider smile on his lips.
"Tujhe dekh raha hoon. Itni khoobsurat lag rahi thi tu itne sakoon se sou rahi thi, why would I wake you up?" he said softly.

"Kesi hai?" he asked her softly, his eyes flickering to her swollen lips.
"Theeek" her cheeks heated up the slightest bit as she gave him a shy smile.
"Dard tou nahi hai? Are you sore?" he asked her, his eyes warm and concerned.
"Mhm. I'm perfect. Dard nahi hai, bas thora sa ek tingly sa feeling hai, par baqi all okay. I'm perfect" she answered him honestly.

"Good" he smiled wider, his eyes still fixed on her face.
"Sidhaaarth? Kya kal sach mai hua tha?? Ya it was all a dream. Kal ka sara din real tha kya?" she asked him seriously, with big wide eyes.
He looked at her for a few seconds before his lips cracked in to a big heartfelt smile.
"Pagal" he smiled as he bent and kissed the top of her head.
"Nahi sachhhiiii. I still can't believe it. K kal wo sab sach mai tha. Like...Oh My God. Aap ne kya kya de diya mujhe kal. Pagal kardia. Hosh main ahi hoon mai abhi bhi. I'm still floating up somewhere. You spoil me too much" she pouted cutely as she wrapped her own fingers around his and kissed his fingers repeatedly.

"Pagal hai? I don't spoil you at all. And if I do, that's because I love to and because you deserve to be spoilt and because I have every right to. Samjhi? Ab ye sab baar baar mat sochna" he said seriously.
"Sidhaaaarth" she just squeezed his fingers hugging them to her chest and pressing her face against them.

"Omg. My necklace. Shit. It's really here. Wowww" her eyes snapped open as she removed his fingers and touched her necklace, caressing it and smiling.
Sidharth's heart was in his mouth seeing his baby so happy. She was unreal.
"Pagal baby" he smiled as he lightly pulled her cheek and then bent and kissed it.
"Theek se soya tu?" he asked her lovingly.
"Mhmmm. Best soyiiii. Aur aap?" she asked him cutely.
"Mai bhi" he smiled.
Sana lifted her hand and pushed his hair back that were falling on his forehead.
"Thank you for last night. It was so perfect. You are so perfect Sidharth. You are everything. Pata hai aap ne kal mujhe kitni saari khusyaan di ek sath? Mai soch bhi nahi sakti thi kabhi ye sab. The mosttttt special start to 26th. Omg. I'm 26" her eyes widened and lit up excitedly, making him chuckle and his heart flutter.