Sixty Four

"Tu ruk, mai jaa k dekhta hoon" Sidharth said looking at Sana who was suddenly too vigilant. She was bent forward with the laptop in her lap and her eyes fixed on the door.

Sidharth too moved forward and slowly removed her legs from his lap, lifted them up and stood up, keeping them back on the sofa.

"Chill kar" he ruffled her hair lovingly calming her down.  He wore his slippers and slowly walked towards the main door, pulling his t-shirt down.
Sana's heart was in her mouth thinking who this could be now. She was really hoping it wasn't Nisha again.

"Agar phir..se" she mumbled.

Sidharth ran his hand through his hair as he finally reached the main door. If it was really her again, he would give her hell. He sighed as he unlocked the door.

His eyes widened the minute he opened the door and his jaw almost hit the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCKKK" He exclaimed, completely in shock.

"TU??" . his shock was evident in his eyes, his voice and on his face.
He lunged forward and took the woman standing outside right in his arms, engulfing her completely in his hold.

"Oh My God Man. I can't believe this. You're really here. Wow. I missed you so fucking much" he sighed as he dug his face in the woman's shoulder.
Sana, who was already biting her lip in anticipation and nervousness freaked out listening his voice from the door. Her eyes widened as she quickly shut the laptop and kept it aside.

"Ab kon agayaaa Babaji.. Issi khushi aur shock se tou pehle Nisha ko bhi mila tha ye" she muttered as she hurriedly stood up and straightened her night suit shirt and ran her fingers quickly through her hair, brushing them. 

"Sanaaaaaa, jaldi aaah" his voice echoed from the main door as she was already walking there.
She was way too nervous. But the moment she was halfway to the door and was finally able to see who stood there, her eyes narrowed for a second before they widened in realization. It was..it was..

"Aaap?" Sana gasped.
The woman, who stood there next to Sidharth, wrapped up in his hold, gave her a big smile. Sana quickly walked towards them nervously and with a shy smile. Sidharth too stood there with a huge smile on his face after one whole day. His eyes were shining.

"Preeti Di" Sana finally smiled as she reached the woman.

"Sana. Bache" His sister finally left him and came forward, opening up her arms and taking Sana in them warmly. They hugged one another with so much warmth and happiness that it felt like they had already met before. Preeti rubbed Sana's back and her hair lovingly as she hugged her.

"We finally meet. Aur tu kitni pyaari hai baba. You're so much more beautiful in real life. It's so good to finally meet you bachey" Preeti grinned at Sana as they moved apart.

"Aaap, aap sach mai aaye ho? Haaye Andar tou aaao. OMG sorry apko tou mai milna hi bhool gayiiii. Hiiiiii" Sana was suddenly so flustered that they all ended up laughing.

"Kesa hai mera bachaaa? Khoob mazay kiye phir?" his mother hugged Sana lovingly.

Both Sidharth and Sana's smiles faltered hearing that. They were yet to tell his mother everything that had gone down. He would have avoided it but since she too knew Nisha in a completely different light since forever and knowing that she was currently in India, his mother would definitely keep mentioning her. So they had to tell her, but not now.

Sana gave her a small nod as they walked inside.
"Haaaye aap kab aaye? Aur humain bataya kyun nahi? Itna acha surprise diyaaa aap ne, pata hai Sidharth aapko aur Neetu Di ko kitna yaad kar raha tha uss din hi. Aap bhi kitneeeee pyaare ho, aur mujhe kitna acha laga aapko mil kar" Sana was relentless.