Ninety Five

The last four days had been lazy , slow and so full of love, peace and homely vibes. Sidharth had his next flight after five days so he got these five days to be at home with her and just relax.

The last time they were here, before their Bali trip, things were so different, so sensitive, so edgy. They were both fighting unsaid battles at that time, they were both nervous, scared and just so lost. So now being back home so differently meant everything to them.

It reminded them both of their earlier days together before this entire Punjab mess unfolded.

When it was just them in their happy little bubble. This time now, reminded them of those days but only much more happier and peaceful now.

They had literally spent the last four days lazing around either in the bed or on the couch in the lounge, with Sana doing lots of cooking for him, his mother coming over every day to spend the day with them and talking their hearts out.

Their hearts were truly so full and so grateful.

Sana was still slightly shy around him after their wild night in Bali and she was really shocked at her own desires and scandalous thoughts that were haunting her all the time.

Sidharth had been thinking of a few things but he had decided to not touch upon them before he goes for his flight but he was quietly observing Sana throughout and noticing how she was just not bringing up any mention of returning back to work.

It was the last day today before he left for his flight later in the night and so naturally, Sana was extremely quiet today.

He had just told her about his flight yesterday so that she doesn't get a lot of time to be upset and spoil her mood but as expected, she had gone a bit quieter since then.

They had just woken up a while back and she was now in the kitchen, making him some breakfast.

He went to the bathroom, freshened up and walked outside in to the kitchen.

He saw her standing by the stove with the cutest of frowns on her face as he went behind and wrapped his big arms around her stomach.

"Good Morningg Baby" he rasped as he instantly pressed a kiss to her neck and nuzzled his nose across her neck.

Sana inhaled at his warm touch.

"Good Morning" she replied in a dull voice.

"Kya bana raha hai mera bacha?" he rasped.

"Cheese Omelet" she responded back.

"How can you smell so fucking addictive at every hour of the day?" he whispered in a thick voice as his lips found her neck.

Sana automatically tilted her face away, giving him more access.

"Mmm...choro..nashta bana rahi hoon" she said halfheartedly in a dull voice.

He stopped and moved his face back to look at her. He sighed.

"If I don't see you in a good mood in the next two minutes, mai pitaayi karunga teri" he tried warning her seriously.

She didn't say anything on that and kept cooking the eggs.

"Baba sirf 4 days. I'll be back soon" he said softly.

"SIRF??? Aaye baray. Aap reh lo mere bina chaar din, phir pata lage gaa kitne zada lagte hain ye chaar din bhi. Aap ruko, mai flight pe jaati hoon apki jaga" she retorted angrily.

He chuckled at that and smacked a loud kiss to her cheek, tightening his arms around her stomach.

"Poora jahaaz giraana thori hai" he laughed devilishly as he peppered her face and neck with kisses.