Hundred and Four

Sana practically ran inside as soon as Seema opened the door.

"Namasteeeee Seema Didiii. Keseee ho?" she beamed as she quickly hugged her and moved past her before Seema could even answer.

Sidharth chuckled and shook his head at the madness this girl was. He slightly nodded at Seema and followed her.

"Oyeee araaamse" he called out as she ran inside the house.

She didn't even answer as soon as her eyes fell on Maa.

"MAAAAA" she beamed happily as soon as she saw Maa sitting in the lounge, reading a book.

She quickly looked up and her face lit up seeing her happy kids walk in. She sighed in relief and an instant smile took over her face. Sana's call last night had literally scared the shit out of her.

She had no idea what had happened but she could tell with the way Sana was crying, that they had had some major fight.

She was worried sick after coming home when she kept trying Sana's number and it was switched off.

She only slept in peace when Sidharth messaged her saying that Sana was absolutely okay and that she wouldn't be coming over.

"Hiiiii. Kese ho?" Sana quickly walked up to her sofa and wrapped her hands around her from behind the sofa, hugging her softly.

She smiled and kept her own hands on Sana's.
She kept her book down and removed her glasses, keeping them aside.

"Main tou ek dam theek hoon. Tu kesi hai bacha? Idhar saamne tou aah zara, teri khabar loon. Come come come" she said sternly.

Sana instantly moved back and her face fell. She quickly looked at Sidharth and then pouted sadly as she walked to Maa.

Sidharth chuckled as he too went and kissed the top of his mother's head and then sat across them.

"Kyunnnn" Sana said sadly as she came and sat next to Maa on the sofa.

She sighed.

"Kya hua tha kal raat ko? Kitna darr gayi thi main aur uske baad tu gayab hi hogayi. Na mera phone uthaya na mujhe kuch bataya, aisay karta hai koi?" she tried sounding stern but of course she was just messing with Sana.

Sidharth knew hence he had his straight face on, trying his best to stifle his smile.

Sana quickly opened her mouth but then closed it back, not knowing what to tell her and what to not. She helplessly looked in Sidharth's direction who silently kept staring back at her, without any help.

"Wo.." she mumbled.

"Haan kya wo?" Maa said sternly.

Sana was so scared suddenly.
Her face lost all excitement.

"Wo..Maa...wo" she bit her lip and then again looked at Sidharth who was of no help at all.

He leaned back in the sofa and had both his hands clasped together on top of his legs as he enjoyed her reactions.

"Sorry Maa..wo..mene ...wo..hum.." she mumbled, almost on the verge of crying.

Maa couldn't do that to her little baby any longer, so a small smile crept up her lips an while she tried stifling it, Sana's eyes fell on it.

She was just about to say something else when she looked up and saw Maa's face.

She frowned and then as soon as she looked at Sidharth, he had the same look on his face.

She gasped loudly.

"Aap...aap..aap dono..mujhe tang kar rahay ho?" she asked in a shocked, sad voice.