Chapter Twenty

It had been a sleep like no others. It was probably the most peaceful sleep he had in a long while. He stirred slowly, trying to stretch. He instantly felt a weight hold him down and he realized, that last night wasn't a dream. His eyes opened slowly looking down at her. She slept like a baby. She was still clung to him, her face dug in his chest and she seemed to be having the sleep of her life. His heart warmed like someone had took it out and put it on a stove. She was wrapped around him and sleeping so comfortably that he wanted to hold the time still. He stretched his hand and tapped on his phone screen, kept on the side table. It was '9:40 am'. He remembered that her reporting time at work is 9. He looked at her again, contemplating whether he should wake her up or not. He knew she would anyways be in pain due to the cramps, plus her sleeping like that, kind of put him in a soothing trance. He softly started rubbing her back, closing his eyes again. She whimpered after a few seconds moving and shifting her face on his chest. He opened up his eyes again and looked at her. Her eyes were still closed but her lips had the slightest pout and her face seemed like she was in pain.
"Sana, sweetheart? Uthe gi? Do you wanna go to work?" he spoke extremely softly. His voice was raspy and dry, tingling her all the more. The moment she heard that, she frowned harder and dug her face deeper in his chest, clearly not liking what he just said.
"Kya time hai?" her throat seemed dry.
" 9;40 hai sweetheart, late tou tu ho hi gayi hai. Jaye gi aaj?" he asked rubbing her back soothingly. She literally whined at that.
"Ahaaaan nahi jana mereko. Late bho ho gayi hoon aur dard ho rahi hai, yucky yucky feeling hai. I have no energy to get up and dress. I'll just message my head." She mumbled towards the head. He cracked a smile at that. She was being such a baby & he absolutely loved it.
"Han han mat jaa. Just rest today. Text them & then sleep some more" he spoke lovingly. She just hummed. She was so low on energy & the comfort she was getting being in his arms was unmatched. She just didn't want to leave. She grudgingly sat up & grabbed her phone, typing a quick text. He lay there observing her. He was so smitten by her rawness. Her hair were a mess and her beautiful cheeks were red & fluffy. Her lips were a mess, a beautiful one. He gulped remembering last night. She kept the phone away & plopped back on the pillow, snuggling closer to him. He pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her.
"Do you wanna.. change?" he said softly. She was about to ask when she realized and felt a bit conscious.
"Mhm. I will, in a while" she mumbled. She almost instantly fell back asleep again. He didn't however. He laid wide awake, and relished the peace her closeness was radiating right through his body in to his soul. The silence of the morning, the comfortable dim room, she so cuddled up in his arms, he felt euphoric. He stayed like that for a while and then eventually decided to get up. He slowly moved her on the pillow, pressing a kiss to her cheek. He covered her up properly, lowering the AC in the room as she felt warm. He went out to prepare something to eat for them after getting done with his morning business.
Sana woke up almost an hour later. She stretched opening her eyes and realizing he wasn't there. She stayed in the bed for a few minutes remembering last night & how she slept like a baby with him. she couldn't believe it was the first time they slept like this. It felt too damn real for it to be the first time ever. A month ago, he was just a mysterious charismatic man for her, who charmed her, pulled her to him yet scared her and today? She couldn't believe she slept in his bed, on him so comfortably and he babied her the way he did. He didn't seem scary at all, in fact he felt all things comfort and peace. She went out after a good twenty minutes and saw him standing in the kitchen. His hair were so ruffled making him look so much hotter and homely. Her heart pounded in her chest thinking of how he was with her last night and how well he took care of her. She was much better today, however she still felt cramps every now & then. She quietly walked up to him and leaned on his arm. He was making an omelette.
"Oye, uth gayi sweetheart? Good Morning, kesi hai?" he placed a warm kiss at the top of her head.
"Hmmmm. Theeek. Good Morning" she spoke with her eyes closed. He looked at her and chuckled softly. She was being such a clingy baby & he loved it. she still seemed tired and sleepy.
"Theek se soyi? Feeling better?" he asked.
"Theek se kya hota hai? Aisay soyi jese sirf ghode nahi, poora zoo bech dia ho. I'm better abhi but the cramps are still there, and so is the yucky warm feeling" she giggled at the end. He laughed at her.
"Pagal" he mumbled, plating the omelette. She finally moved away and went towards the rack and picked up the plates and other things. She saw how the toasts were already done and so was the tea. This man would drive her insane. She went back and placed a kiss to his bicep and was just about to move away when he grabbed her by the arm and bent down, pressing a sweet kiss to her lips. her eyes closed involuntarily and she lightly grabbed his arms. He left her and went to pick the food up.
"Chal aja, eat something" he spoke while going towards the lounge. She picked up the plate with toasts and went behind him.  They settled comfortably on the sofa and he gave her a plate. She immediately dug in, she was famished. They sat eating quietly and comfortably when he spoke
"Abhi kesa lag raha hai? Kya mood hai?" he asked her sipping his tea. She sat with her legs crossed & the plate in her lap, literally gobbling up the food. She spoke with her mouth full
"Ab bohat hi ahha lag wa hai, this is sooo yummy Sidharth. Aap kitne talented ho, wow" she mumbled. He chuckled and wiped her mouth.
"Araamse khao. Aur thanks sweetheart. Akele reh k ye sab aa hi jata hai, it's not a big deal. You tell me, kya karna hai aaj, you wanna go somewhere out?" he asked her sweetly.
She finished up, keeping the plate away and moved closer to him sweetly. He smiled extending his arm for her. She snuggled closer and his arm rested at her back, rubbing slowly.
"Mhm. Kahin nahi jana, bas yahin rehna hai. Apke sath. Ghar pe. Oh haan sachi, haye rabba yaad aya, kapray?" she asked suddenly remembering she was still in her suit from yesterday. He looked down at her clothes and thought for a few seconds.
"You wanna change? Shower lena hai?" he asked her softly. She nodded.
"Kuch dheela aur comfortable pehna hai mereko. Ye bhi pyara hai par bas ab ye nahi, I wanna shower and change." She pouted looking at him with her big wide eyes. He suddenly got up and went inside, confusing her. He came out after a while and sat with her.
"Tu aramse jaa k naha lena and change whenever you want to." He said kissing her cheek sweetly.
"Pehnu gi kya par? Aur aap kahan gaye they?" she asked him curiously. He pulled her face closer and pecked her lips.
"Arey baba, kaha na tuu jaa k naha lena bas." He said. She nodded and kept her head on his bicep, wrapping her hands around it.
"Aap ne next kab jana hai Sidharth? Aur kitni dair k liye?" she spoke softly. He could sense the dullness in her voice.
"Abhi do din baad jana hai na bacha, aa jaunga jaldi. Tension kyun le rahi hai baba?" he kissed her head.
"Kitne din" she insisted.
"Five" he said softly. She gasped, lifting her head up, looking at him sadly.
"Haaye paanch din? Itna lamba kya wahan ghar basana hai?" she instantly bit her tongue realizing what she just said. He chuckled pulling her face closer and placing a kiss to her cheek.
"Jana hai na bacha, kaam hai. Aa jaunga jaldi" he smiled at her. She just hummed biting her lip. He pulled it out. His phone rang, it was his mother. He picked it up and answered it going to the balcony. She went inside the room to see why he so confidently said about her showering when she had no clothes. She went in the guestroom and saw a pair of a huge lose t-shirt & big shorts kept on the bed. She gasped realizing what he meant. Her cheeks heated up and she moved closer to the bed examining the clothes. They were actually quite big and lose and seemed pretty casual. But was she ready for this? Wearing his clothes? It was something so intimate so personal something she wouldn't have thought of in her wildest dreams. But did she want to? Yes. Was it wrong? Maybe. Did she care? No. she wanted to be selfish for once and just live her life how she wanted. Have whatever she could while it lasted. Her mother's phone call from last night had irked her & made her rebellious. She wanted to do everything she wasn't expected to. She picked up the clothes & went inside the washroom locking it.
"Hi Mom, kese ho aap?"
"I'm good mera bacha, tu kesa hai? Ayega aaj?" his mom asked. He scratched the back of his neck, confused as to what to say to her.
"Uhh nahi yaar mom wo, Sana is here with me. She wasn't well yesterday tou wo hai mere sath. I'll come by raat mai after dropping her back probably" he said softly. He knew what was coming.
"Oh"
"Sidharth? Meri jaan? You're okay na my love? I just want k bas tu diyhaan rakh apna, please don't go where you'll find it hard to turn back. That's all" his mother spoke. He knew she was right but he was helpless.
"I know. Lekin uske saamne helpless hoon mai mom. I can't really help it. Mai try karta hoon to step back, to hold myself back, pull myself back, par nahi ho paata. Usko dekhte hi sara resolve khatam" he sighed helplessly.
"I understand meri jaan. It's okay, give yourself time, hmm?" she said lovingly.
"Hmm, I will. Chalo aata hoon raat mai phir. Haan, ok bye" he kept the phone down. He was still standing there replying to a work email, when he heard the guestroom door unlocking & then opening. He turned back and as soon as he did, he felt all the air left his body & he was suddenly up in the air. She stood there looking something out of what his dreams were made of probably. Her hair were dripping, face completely bare of any makeup yet cheeks naturally flushed. His t-shirt was really lose on her yet it highlighted her curves perfectly, just the tiniest bits. The shirt reached till her mid thighs and the sleeves covered her entire arms almost. The shorts were big and baggy coming down till above her ankles. Anyone seeing her would say she looked nothing special at all, in fact she probably seemed rather improper, but for him? He felt she had never made him feel the things he felt right now seeing her like that, with his clothes on. She could see his gaze stuck to her entire body and eyes darkening too much. Her heartbeat was already quickening & seeing him look at her like that, she was finding it hard to breathe she felt she would burn under his scorching gaze. He wasn't even close to her & yet she felt she was burnt by his touch.
"Idhar aah" his voice was so husky, she lost her mind. She literally ran to him and hid herself in his chest, tightening her arms around him. the silence of the room was deafening and he could clearly hear her racing heart. He slowly wrapped his arms around her and the moment his arms touched her back, she involuntarily shuddered.
"You look so fucking sexy" he rasped. His voice was doing something to her.
"Shhhh" she tightened her hold around him and pressed a light kiss to his chest.
"Look up, lemme see you" he said lifting her face up by her chin. As soon as she looked at him, she froze. His gaze was so strong & was so powerful that she didn't dare to look away. He slowly tucked her wet hair behind and caressed her cheek lightly.
"Do you even realize what you're doing to me right now? Seeing you here, in my clothes, it's so fucking tempting" his voice was strong and so husky. She inhaled sharply and took a hold of his palm, pressing a kiss to it.
"Come here" he lifted her face up by her chin and bent down pressing a kiss to her lips. he kissed her long, deep and passionate. He nibbled slowly at her lips, tugging at them every now and then. Low moans left her mouth. He then bit her harder and plunged his tongue inside, exploring her mouth. It was so intense and so intimate that just the thought was causing Sana to shudder in his arms. He then moved away looking at her briefly and placed a kiss to her neck, softly sucking in the water droplets there. She was losing her mind. Her hands went in to his hair, lightly ruffling them.
"You are making me lose my mind baby" his voice was undoing her. She moaned just hearing that.
"Uthao" she mumbled, lost in his touch and what he was doing to her. He almost smiled at her demand. He bent lifting her up in a swift movement and she wrapped her legs like a baby around his waist. He held her by her bottoms pressing them. He kissed her lips again and took her to the sofa, sitting with her straddling him. he finally looked at her beautiful precious face.
"Fucking hell Sana. Pagal ho raha hoon main" he whispered. His voice was low but strong. She placed a kiss to his cheek and lovingly stroked his cheek. She pressed her nose to the side of his face, and finally spoke
"Sidharth. Aap ko pata bhi nahi hai aap mere liye kya kar rahay ho aur kya bante jaa rahay ho".
"Tou phir chor de Akshay ko. Don't go" he finally worded out his biggest fear that was constantly gnawing at his chest. She gasped and moved away, looking at his tormented face. He seemed so helpless and so lost. She slowly caressed his cheek without answering him. her heart crying out at this injustice. Her eyes stung thinking of what she was putting him through. She again leaned and pressed her nose to his cheek and stayed like that without saying anything. He heard her shallow breathing and he knew. He moved his face to look at her, her eyes were closed and he could see tears filling them up. He sighed and pulled her face closer kissing her lips. she slowly opened her eyes to look at him.
"Leave him Sana" he placed another kiss to her lips. he then peppered kisses to her neck.
"I know you want this too" he groaned and grabbed her chest lightly. It felt so surreal. He thought he'll pass out. A loud moan left her lips. she was putty in his hands. Hearing her, he pressed harder and softly rubbed her nubs with his thumbs. She was a mess. She dropped her face to his shoulder and kept placing kisses there. He kept playing around with her nubs and grabbed the other breast too.
"Sidharth, pagal ho rahi hoon" she almost moaned, not understanding what she was saying.
"Just leave him Baby. Please" he almost sounded desperate. He kept playing his torture on her chest while pressing kisses to her neck. He finally left her chest and cupped her face lovingly. Her eyes were closed and she was a mess.
"Look at me" his voice command her. Her eyes shot open at that and when she did look at him, boy did she lose her mind. There was an ocean there. Of unsaid unexplained emotions and feelings. She pecked his lips softly, completely taken by him.
"Sidharth, apko kese bataun, what you are doing to me. You are showing me a life I've never ever known before. Har minute jo apke sath guzarta hai, lagta hai bas usko qaid kar loon aur bas wahin reh jaun apko zor se pakad k" she spoke honestly. He smiled at that kissing her lips.
"Tou reh jaa na, kabhi nahi chodunga tujhe" he spoke with conviction looking in to her eyes. she hugged him tightly and just kept her face on his shoulder like a baby and let him cradle her.
"Mujhe darr lagta hai" she mumbled, her voice cracking.
"Kis cheez se meri jaan? Main hoon na tere sath. You don't have to fear anything" he said caressing her head soothingly. She tightened her arms around him and spoke
"Sidharth mai bohat zada lost hoon. Please abhi let's just be here only na? mera dil bettha hai jab mai wo sab sochti hoon aur mujhe yahan apke sath wo sab nahi feel karna, please" her voice cracked and she almost choked a sob. There he was again, melting at her hands. He understood her dilemma, but every moment that they spent together, made him want to never leave her. They sat like that, quietly wrapped in each other's arms. She was still in his lap where he was holding her securely to himself. Her head was still on his shoulder and she was softly playing with his hair while he rubbed soft circles on her back soothing her conflicted heart. She spoke after a few minutes, breaking the silence of the room.
"Sidharth? Ek baat poochu?" she whispered. Her warm breath fell on his ears jolting him.
"Hmm"
"Aapki ab tak shaadi nahi hui..koi biwi ya girlfriend bhi nahi hai?" she asked innocently and he sensed that her voice had hesitation in it. Her fingers however were still playing with his hair. He was baffled at her question. What did that even mean?
"Han biwi hai na. Usko store mai band kar k aur yahan tere sath ye sab kar raha hoon" he spoke as seriously as he could. She gasped hitting his back lightly.
"Haye rabba sidharth" she almost whined.
"Kyaa?"
"Aap kya boli jaa rahay ho, pagluuu" she giggled.
"Mai kya bole jaa raha hoon? Tu aisay gadho jese sawaal karay gi tou yahi bolunga na. pagal ladki" he smacked her head lightly, smiling a little. She finally lifted her head off his shoulder to glare at him angrily, he knew it. He laughed and pecked her lips.
"Hatto, mujhe pagal bol k ye sab mat karo" she pushed him the tiniest bit, pouting angrily at him. he laughed more and pecked her lips harder this time, her eyes widened.
"Tou kya karu phir? Do you want me to do more" he whispered charmingly. Her cheeks tinted the slightest bit and she giggled adorably.
"Wo nahiiii, mujhe pagal kyun bola?" she asked him lovingly.
"Kyunki tu hai" he said seriously.
"Ahaaaaaaan. Kya hai" she whined.
"Sweetheart, pagal nahi hai tou aur kya hai? Matlab you think I'm that shallow k biwi honay k baad tere sath yahan aisay betha hoonga. Hui na pagal phir" he explained kissing her cheek lovingly, melting her in to a puddle. She smiled hugging him again.
"Sidharth, wo.. aap ko phir ye sab kese pata?" she spoke again, playing with his shirt.
"Kya sab"
"Matlab aap ne kia hoga na ye sab apni girlfriend k liye. Kal jese..aap ne mera khayal rakha" she spoke hesitantly. He sensed something in her voice. Jealousy maybe? A sadness? He couldn't pinpoint.
"idhar dekh " he softly pulled her back, making her look at him. Her eyes seemed so vulnerable.
"I have grown up with two older sisters. So I do have a basic idea about these things. I've seen them do all of this, so I know what's helpful, what's not." He explained to her like a child, lovingly tucking her hair back. She sat there quietly listening to him.
"Plus, I'm a grown up man. Duniya dekhi hai mene, tou ye sab nahi pata hoga kya?" he explained. She nodded slowly.
"Also, sweetheart you have no idea what you do to me. How you make me feel. All those things that I do for you or want to do for you, are because you arouse those emotions in me. I can't help but not take care of you. Mai tere liye jo kuch karta hoon wo sab men eek mahina pehle socha bhi nahi hoga. Itna tou patience bhi nahi hai mere mai, par tere sath ajata hai" he chuckled.
"Tou matlab ye sab aap sirf mere sath kar rahay ho?" she asked him innocently. He smiled at that.
"Haan. Mera chota sa baby hai tu" he kissed her lips softly. He made her heart flutter so much, she still couldn't believe he was a reality.
"Apke liye kuch banaun aaj?" she asked him happily.
"Kya banaye gi" he asked her with the same charming tone that absolutely dissolved her in to nothingness.
"Haaaan sach. Aapko na apne haath k aloo k paranthe khilaun? Haye rabba maza ajayega apko." She spoke excitedly, already planning to get out of his lap. He instantly tightened his hands around her waist holding her in place.
"Bohat oily hotay hain wo sweetheart" he said making a face.
"Chup karo. Khanay paray ge. Maza ajayega, Sana k haath mai jaadu hai" she slapped his cheek lightly shocking him.
"Abey" she giggled placing a kiss to the same cheek.
"Jaadu tou hai hi" he grabbed her fingers kissing each of them.
"Acha chalo let me go. Bara maza ayega" she finally got off his lap, tying her hair in a rough bun. His shirt looked adorable on her. She went into the kitchen to prep for the food meanwhile he went in for a quick shower. They weren't realizing how easily they were falling into a routine. A normal, homely routine. Everything with each other came so naturally to them, it felt as if it always belonged. Their hearts were in peace with each other. He came out after a while in a fresh pair of shorts. His wet hair were falling to the side and some on his forehead. He had a towel around his neck and he was slowly drying up his hair when he came out. She was so busy and excited in her parathas, that she didn't notice him coming out. He kept the towel down & quietly went right behind her hugging her waist. She gasped loudly, he really took her off guard.
"Haye dara dia" she mumbled, continuing kneading the dough. He placed his chin on her shoulder, and his stubble cheek touched her neck, pricking her softly. It sent tingles all over her body. His hair was lightly wet and it wet her neck and shoulder.
"Kyun darr gayi meri jaan" he rasped softly, kissing her shoulder. She inhaled sharply not wanting to be distracted at this point. She kept kneading the dough quietly. He started placing kisses to the side of her neck and she involuntarily moved her face to the side. His hands moved a bit higher rubbing slow circles to the underside of her breasts.
"mmm Sidharth" she mumbled, lost in him.
"Hmm" he kept sucking and softly biting her neck while his hands finally grabbed her chest.
"Mujhe khana banana hai na." she sounded helpless.
"Tou bana" he smirked devilishly. She finally snapped open her eyes and pushed his hands away.
"Hato yahan se, pata hai kya kar dete ho mujhe? Statue ban jaati hoon apke saamne, khana tou phir kal hi milna hai. Jao naaaa" she whined pushing him away. He laughed loudly.
"Pagal hai bilkul" he placed a final kiss to her cheek going back inside the lounge. She finished up after a while taking the hot parathas along with some yogurt outside. He couldn't deny it smelt heavenly. She made a plate for him and tore a piece of paratha lovingly, dipping it in some yogurt and bringing it to his mouth after blowing on it. He took it and he felt he hadn't ate better parathas.
"This is so fucking good. Wow" he mumbled. She giggled happily making another bite for him. he took that and passed her a plate, signaling her to eat as well. She took the plate giving him his. They ate while she told him all about how she loves cooking and hoe happy it makes her when she  makes something for him. He smiled at her honesty.
"Finish up, phir aaj we'll go out. Bahir we'll just look around, I'll take you to my favorite ice cream place here. Kya mast ice cream hai uski. Wo khilaunga tujhe, and raat mai I'll drop you back. Good?" he said while finishing up his food. She nodded excitedly. She picked up both their plates as she finished up taking them inside when she remembered something.
"Haye sidhaaarth" she shouted from the kitchen. His eyes shot to her.
"Kya hua"
"Wo abhi yaad aya, mai aisay bahir jaungi?" she pointed shocked at her clothes. He laughed loudly, she did look like a cartoon but a very adorable one.
"Haan tou kya problem hai? Sahi lag rahi hai ek dam." He said seriously.
"Haye dimagh math pagal karo, mai apne kal walay kapray hi pehan loongi, aisi cartoon ban k thori jaungi gadhu" she ranted. His heart loved how easily she was opening up to him, he did find her names a bit odd though.
"Kyun? Cartoon tou wese bhi hai, agar lag jayegi tou kya hai uss mai" he smirked at her.
"Sidharth aap na, chup raho. Tang ni karo" she muttered angrily going back inside to change. She was going to change when her phone rang. She remembered it was outside & so was Sidharth. Her eyes widened in fear thinking of what she didn't want. She ran outside and saw him just getting up
"Sana your ph.." he was about to say when she practically ran to the kitchen counter picking it up. He frowned and the sat back watching the news. She was right. It was the one name she didn't want to see. She instantly cu the call, not wanting Sidharth to know. She was quietly going back inside along with her phone when his voice stopped her.
"Kon tha? Baat nahi ki tu ne?" he asked. She gulped, not wanting to lie to him but not willing to tell him either.
"Uhh wo koi nahi tha, it wasn't an important call" she spoke and hurriedly went inside leaving him confused. He then realized who it must have been and his jaw clenched.
"Fuck " his hands ran desperately in to his hair while he pursed his lips. Every minute when he tried forgetting the reality, it came back harsher. She went inside and dropped Akshay a quick message about how she's busy and will call him later. Her eyes stung and she bit her lip harshly to stop herself from crying. She wanted to kill herself because of the frustration she felt. She also knew that Sidharth must have understood seeing her reaction. She was scared to go out face him but she also needed him. she harshly wiped her eyes setting her face right and went outside after a few minutes. He sat there restlessly. His leg constantly shook and his fingers kept setting his hair back. She knew by now, that he did that when he was stressed or angry. She noticed that he was already in his jeans which was a relief for her knowing that he was still taking her out. She didn't know what to say to him and she could see agitation written on his face. His eyes met hers and he still didn't say anything. His arm was leaned behind on the sofa and his legs were outstretched. She quietly walked up to him and sat next to him, he was noticing her quietly. There was suddenly tension in the room. She didn't know how he would react to what she was going to do but she had to anyways. She came closer to him, sitting next to him.
"Kiss do" she mumbled pointing at her lips. he looked at her and his eyes flickered with a million emotions at once. He felt angry, helpless, aroused, territorial, and happy all at once. He kept looking at her sitting like that, still pointing to her lips expectantly.
"Fuck it" he graoned grabbing her by her neck harshly and slamming his lips on to hers. He kissed her with an ignited sense of passion that he was the first man kissing her. It soothed his heart that Akshay had never kissed her. He took out the aggression and frustration of the situation in the kiss. He bit her lips harshly causing her to wince, he sucked them softly soothing her. She too grabbed his face in her hands and started caressing his cheeks softly. He pulled her in his lap not once breaking apart. They kissed deeply and desperately, trying to mark one another and hold on to one another. Not caring of what this path would lead them to.

ThikaanaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara