Sixty Two

They had all just got done with the lunch and everyone was pretty exhausted because of all the travelling. They were thinking of retiring to their rooms and rest for a bit so that they can use the evening and the rest of the night to its fullest. Nisha had been particularly quieter throughout the lunch and Sana had noticed. She thought maybe it was to do with the fact that Sidharth hadn't really given in to her whims earlier. She decided to ignore her and not let her get to her in any way or let her affect her trip.

"Guysss chalo, thori dair jaa kar tum log bhi rest kar looo. Raat mai phir sahi fun karenge. Mai cards bhi laayi hoon, games khelenge, we'll even do a bonfire. Loads of fun coming upppp" Ankita beamed grinning at all of them.

Sana gave her a bigger smile. She was so excited. She quickly nodded.
"Hum pool mai kab jayenge?" She asked, nobody in particular.
Nisha's ears perked up at that and she instantly looked up.

"Ohhh so you too are a water baby? Sameee" Ankita sounded excited.
Sidharth chuckled at that. Only if she knew, it was quite the contrary.
"Jab bhi tera mann hoga chale jayenge baby, uss mai kya hai" he smiled at her.
"Haaan haaan aaj hi jayenge shaam mai, ya phir ka. Ya dono din. It's not some rule" Ankita winked at Sana, who nodded excitedly.

Although she was really scared of the water, but as long as Sidharth was there, she was going to be okay. They soon stood up and pushed their chairs inside, moving towards the lounge. Sana's hands were wrapped around Sidharth's bicep and her cheek too was pressed to his bicep as they walked towards the living room. Nisha was quietly following behind, observing them and each of their actions with contempt. Sana soon went with Ankita in the kitchen as she took the plates and the leftover food inside. Nisha saw as the perfect opportunity to get hold of Sidharth as he was walking upstairs towards their room. she wuickly stood up and followed behind.

"S..sidharth, sun naa. Ek minute bas" she said quickly as she reached behind him.
He stopped on the first stair, turned around and raised his eyebrows at her.

"Wo..I just wanted to talk. Ek minute aah na" she called him as she moved back towards the lounge and walking outside. He frowned as he followed her, looking towards the kitchen. He didn't want her to ruin her mood on this trip. This better be quick he thought as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Bol. Kya hua" he asked her casually once they stepped outside towards the pool side.
She turned around and came forward, smiling calmly. She took his hand in her and wrapped her hands around his hand, instantly catching his attention. He almost flinched at her touch but didn't say anything.

"Dekh baba, I just wanted to ..apologize. I realized that I may have went a bit overboard with my jokes and my leg pulling and that may have thrown Sana off guard. I understand, she comes from a very...different world and place. All this is probably not normal and okay for her" she said softly.

Sidharth frowned at that and opened his mouth to speak as he tried pulling his hand out of her hold but she instantly tightened her hold instead and nodded at him telling him to let her continue.

"Dekh I don't mean this in a bad way at all. I understand that she's just different and younger. So bas yahi kehna chahti hoon tujhe k tu mera best friend hai, mai teri life mai hamesha se hoon and nobody can change that fact . So ab se I'll make sure to not make any jokes with Sana that may put her in any odd place, okay hero? Tu bas khush reh mere liye wohi sab se important hai. Mera hero jo hai tu. Tu chill kar na" she tried smiling at Sidharth.
He regarded her for a few seconds seriously and then sighed. he gave her a smile and finally pulled his hand out of her hold.

"Great. Wese tou Sana kisi bhi doosri duniya se nahi aati k usko ye sab samajh nahi aata lekin anyways, I'm glad you understood my point. Dost ki hesiyat se yahi expect kiya tha tujhse. I'm glad you didn't disappoint me. Sab chill hai, kar tu apna gutter, par zara control mai" he joked, patting her shoulder lightly.