Forty One

They sat there like that, wrapped up in each other's arms for quite a few minutes now. Sidharth was softly rubbing and caressing her back and hair occasionally while she sat cuddled up in his chest, drawing slow and lazy circles on his chest. He knew that the past hour had been extremely overwhelming for her in more ways than one. He realized how her body had been wanting a release for a while now and he couldn't put the feeling in words of how thrilled he felt giving her that release. Seeing her let it out, trust him like that, allow herself to be so vulnerable in front of him, letting him lead her, it meant everything and beyond to him. Only if she knew, how much that heightened his own need for her. She was consuming him minute by minute and it was getting harder for him to keep his own desires in check. Her periods too just began and that worried him more. She was already so exhausted by everything her body just went through & now the periods were there too. He realized how she was actually right and how it explained her being so over the edge since yesterday and that entire overload of emotions. He placed a soft kiss at the top of her head making her smile lazily.

He finally looked down at her and spoke
"Oye, you okay? Tired?" he softly asked her, caressing her hair.
"Hmmm. Bohat" she answered back lazily, digging her nose deeper in his chest.
"I know. You'll be okay. Are the periods hurting? How do you feel?" he asked her softly.
"Ganda. Dard. Icky and waves of pain coming and going in my abdomen. And this gandi warm trickling feeling. Ahaaaaaan" she whined at the end hitting her nose harder in his chest.

He chuckled and placed another kiss to her head.
"Mera bacha. Sab theek ho jayega. Kuch kha le pehle, then I'll give you something warm to drink, hmm?" he rubbed her lower back.
She smiled and nodded, placing a kiss to his chest. She closed her eyes and sniffed him in relishing in the moments of the past hour. She could feel heat rising up her skin and the tingly sensation returning down there, only that now it was much more heightened. She couldn't believe that happened. That he, he did that. He touched her there, bare. He did what he did. He saw her without anything on her torso. He kissed her like that. Oh God. She felt that her breasts still tingled with his touch, and she could still feel the pressure of his fingers down there. He gave her an orgasm. Her first ever. It felt so scandalous, so huge and so intimate. She never in her wildest dreams thought of something like this and that too with a man who she barely knew two months ago. But with him? It was not just some man. It was her Sidharth and nothing felt righter than this. She dug her face deeper in his chest and lifted her hand from her lap and wrapped it around his chest hugging him.
"Hey, do you wanna talk of it?" his voice was so thick.
"Mhm" she shook her head and he smiled.
"Why?" his fingers deliberately started rubbing her back, going lower.
"Mmmmm. Shhh" she rubbed her nose on his chest.
"How did that feel?" his voice was so low, and she wouldn't have heard it if she wasn't in his lap.
She remained silent.
"Sana, did it make you feel better?" his fingers started pressing her lower back, relieving her and unknowingly a relieved moan left her lips.
"Bol Baby" he pressed harder.
"Ummm Sidharth..bohat acha lag raha hai" she mumbled, almost in a daze.

"I know baby. Sana what just happened a few minutes ago, it was the most special things that I've ever experienced. Thank you for letting me do that. You don't know what you do to me & for me. You're so fucking beautiful my baby" he rasped, bending and placing a soft kiss to her temple.

"It was..amazing Sidharth. Thank you" she finally mumbled, her cheeks heating up.
He smiled hearing that and continued pressing her lower back.
"Ahaaaaan ye periods kyun aaye abhi.. Sidhaaaarth kuch karo" she whined smacking his chest lightly. He chuckled.
"Abey baby mai kya karu yaar? Kya andar ghuss k rok doon periods ko/"
"Ehhhhh chiiiii bakwaaas mat karo. Gande." She scrunched her nose.
"Tu ne hi tou bola kuch karo. Acha I'm kidding. Tell me kya khayegi?" he held her closer.
"Sidharth? Wo.. I feel so..matlab limp, and drained. Like ..am I okay?" she worded her fear out not able to meet his eye.