Sixty Eight

"Sidharthh? Hey Bhagwaan. Do you have any idea how worried I was?? Tha kahan tu? Pagal hai, aisay karta hai koi? Aur Sana,..Sana kahan hai? Uska bhi pehle phone off araha tha.

Tu..theek tou?" His mother bombarded him with questions as soon as he went out in the balcony and dialed her up.

"Mom..I'm back, relax" he interrupted her in an extremely low voice, instantly stopping her.
She frowned hearing that tone and the dullness in it.

Sidharth was so done at this point. He was just so numb, so scared and so blank seeing her break like this. His Sana, his happy little ball of sunshine, she looked nothing like that person. She seemed like this extremely scared, weak, small, pale and closed off person, who he didn't know. He had no clue what to do, or what the future held for them. He hadn't even gotten the time or chance to sit down and just take everything that he had found out, in. They hadn't even gotten the chance to talk of anything yet, right now, all he knew was that she needed to be okay and she wasn't.

"S..Sidharth? Bachay? Tu..theek tou hai na? Kya hua bachay? Tu aisay kyun bol raha hai, aur sab theek..hai na? Tu ne meri calls kyun nahi dekhi pehle? Is everything okay beta?" his mother's tone had instantly mellowed down and he could hear the concern in it.

He remained silent at that. What was he supposed to say to her?

"Sidharth? Is..Sana okay?" she asked him.
He blinked at that and it felt like a knife was pushed through his heart hearing that question. Okay? She wasn't even close to being okay.

"Beta bol, kuch tou bol Sidharth, you're..you're really scaring me. Parso Sana aayi thi mere paas, she..she seemed so restless and stressed mene poocha tou kuch nahi bola but then she ended up crying Bachi bechari, mere galay lag kar ro pari achanak and ajeeb ajeeb sawaal pooch rahi thi mujhse..I could tell, pareshaan hai wo. Sidharth kya hua hai baba?" his mother asked him.

His eyes widened hearing that and his head immediately turned back to look at her. his heart broke, she was going through so much, all alone. 

"Mom ..wo" he whispered.
"Kuch theek nahi hai. Akshay, he was here. Sana told him everything aur usne jaa kar Sana ko badnaam kardia hai. Her parents, they called her yesterday and they gave her hell mom.. kuch theek nahi hai. She's not..she's not okay. Theek nahi hai mera bacha" his voice choked up and his eyes stung.

He was still turned back and looking at her from the glass door. she was sitting right at the edge of the sofa, just how he had left her and was still chewing slowly on that same bisvuit that he had given her himself. Her eyes were just fixed on to the wall in front of her as she sat there weakly. She looked so lifeless, she didn't look anything like his baby. His magical girl. the only person that he saw right now was a young girl, who's soul had been crushed by the people who were supposed to be her nurturers.

"Sidharth" he heard the gasp and the drop of tone in his mother's voice.

"Mere bachay, meri jaan. I, I'm so sorry baba. Tu theek hai? Kesi hai abhi wo?"

"Mom..I..she's..not okay. Nahi hai theek. When I came back, aisay aa kar lipat gayi mujhse jese..darri hui thi wo..mom, do din mai adhi hogayi hai,..itne gehre halke hain uski ankho k neeche..she..she hasn't eaten since teo nights. I think, last khana..usne apke sath hi khaaya hai..abhi..she was about to faint, she almost fainted mom. Uska sugar level itna drop kar gaya..mai..i can't see her like this mom..zinda laash jesi lag rahi hai" his voice choked and his eyes filled up. His vision was blinded by his tears.

"She..ek biscuit haath..mai de kar aaya tha yahan, abhi tak..she's still holding it in her hands mom..she..she is so scared to lose me.. bacho ki tarah pakar rahi hai mujhe..i can't see her like this yaar kya karu mom..main....I"

ThikaanaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara