Sixty One

Sana was still sitting in the lounge all quiet and sulky as Sidharth moved around the house talking to his friend and finalizing the whole plan. Sana had come outside of the room some fifteen twenty minutes ago and gave him the news that she would be coming along and that she wouldn't let Nisha win over her. It had made Sidharth extremely happy and proud of her. he had told her how proud he was of her and also assured her that Nisha wouldn't be able to move a muscle under his watch and that he'll make sure she doesn't bother or ruin Sana's trip in any way. Though Sana trusted him more than anything and seeing him so happy, did make her feel much better but something in her told her, all this would not turn out to be as great as they were expecting. With Nisha being around, she had her doubts. Sana was motivated to not let her win over her and affect her in anyway. She had her Sidharth with her and that was more than enough. She would make sure to not let her get under her skin in any way but her anxiousness and thoughts were still running a bit wild and that's what she didn't like. She was going for a weekend getaway to such a beautiful place with her Sidharth, it was a first for her. She was the happiest. She wanted to make the most of it but because of this one person, all her excitement, her preps, everything was getting tainted.

She however felt this maddening anger for the woman now that her true intentions were clear and out in the open. She wanted to show her place to her and let her know that she cannot mess with her anymore.

"Aayi bari. Chotay chotay kapray pehan kar samajhti hai pata nahi konsi tope hai. Chudaillll.. Mmemememe" Sana muttered angrily and mimicked Nisha's accent, rolling her eyes.
She wanted to look good and hot too. Not that Nisha or proving anything to her mattered. She knew her Sidharth was insanely in love with her even in her current messy look and Night suit she had on and she also knew he wouldn't like it if she thinks of her any lesser than Nisha or try comparing herself with her in any way but she still wanted to do this. For her own sake. She wanted to Nisha that she too could do it all and the fact that she could but chose not to, and her Sidharth still wanted and loved her like that, was the real deal.

Sidharth got off from the phone and as he looked up while quickly typing something on his phone, his eyes stopped right there. His cupcake and his ball of sunshine was sitting plopped down on the sofa, with her chin resting on the head of the sofa with the cutest frown etched on her face. He somewhat had an idea about that scowl. He chuckled softly. He was so happy and relieved that she finally agreed to come along. He would have had a terrible time if she wouldn't have gone. He couldn't even cancel the plan immediately and so abruptly without any reason.

Also, if Nisha would have been there without her being there, he was sure he would have ended up saying something mean to Nisha and he just didn't want to go there yet

Also, if Nisha would have been there without her being there, he was sure he would have ended up saying something mean to Nisha and he just didn't want to go there yet. He was so proud of his baby. This is exactly what he was talking about in the morning. How every single time she gave in to him and understood everything he tried explaining her and just went with it with so much trust. It drove him crazy with love and need for her every single time. He kept his phone down on the table and walked towards her slowly with a soft smile. He went and sat next to her and ruffled her hair softly and lovingly.