Forty

Sana could feel a heavy weight crushing her down and something big, heavy and warm crushing her entire weight down but yet it had been one of the most amazing and comfortable sleeps she had had in a very long time. Her sleep lightly broke as she felt the weight around her stomach and her back, her legs. She lightly moved her eyes around, preparing to wake up. The moment she slowly opened up her eyes, it all came down to her and she instantly looked down at the weight, and she could feel her cheeks heating up.
She saw how his big and heavy arm and hand was resting on her bare stomach. Her shirt was hiked up and his entire arm covered the front of her bare stomach. His warm and big arm felt like fire on her cold skin and she could feel the heat rising up her entire body. Her back was pressed into his bare front and again, his bare chest felt like a live wire onto her skin, passing through her shirt and going straight into her body. His legs were on top of hers, putting her down in place. She could feel his warm breaths fanning the back of her neck and the side of her cheek. Her face was pressed in to the pillow, and his was pressed on to hers. It felt so...intimate, so good, so safe. They had been sleeping together in the same bed, in each other's arms for some time now, but this? This felt completely new and it felt like they slept together for the first time ever because they hadn't ever slept so intimately before this. She did hug him and sleep, and they would cuddle up but this was something else entirely. Her heart raced realizing the intimacy and she could feel heat and warmth rushing through her entire system. She had been a novice in terms of everything and so even the slightest of experiences with Sidharth, meant a lot and a huge deal to her. All her life, she had never been in a relationship, or even had a hook up, or never had this kind of a close intimate bond with Akshay. So it had always been here in her bed. That space had always been her. so even when she lied down on the same bed as Sidharth, his bed, his room, sleeping in his arms, it was surreal for her. It felt like the most liberating yet the most exciting thrilling experience that she had ever had. She had never told him how much just that meant to her and made her feel and that how new it was to her and how amazing it felt. So this today? It was too much for her novice heart to take. It felt so overwhelming, in an amazing, inexplicable kind of way. It felt so thrilling to her. The intimacy, the comfort, the closeness, it felt so personal to her. it felt like it was their own thing, their own moment, their own feeling to have. It was something that she got to have with him and it was theirs.
With that though, last night too came rushing to her and every word of his rang through her ears and she couldn't stop her smile. The way he addressed her fears, the way he spoke to her heart, everything that he said, the way he said it, what he made her feel with those words and warmth, it was something too huge for her to even hold together in her entire heart. It felt like those words, that warmth, it was too much and it was over powering her with love and emotions. The way he owned her, the way he owned everything that they had or shared, or were experiencing, it was something that swept her off her feet. It meant the world to her. Her thoughts then went to the things she did last night and she could feel her cheeks getting hot. She couldn't believe that she had done all of that and that she let go of everything that was holding her back with such ease and just pounced on him. it was something she couldn't even dream of doing herself, that too with Sidharth. His aura, his confidence, his experience, his way of dealing with everything, especially their intimacy, it had always threw her off guard and always been too much to handle and take in. The way he always unarmed her, it was something that she just couldn't put in words. It was a feeling. So she couldn't have imagined doing this to him in her wildest dreams. The thought of her kissing him like that. Yes , she had kissed him earlier, but last night was something else only. The way she exercised that control over him, the way she so boldly let him know what she desires and wants, demanding to see him without a shirt, then kissing his chest like that, biting him...it made her want to explode because of everything her body was currently feeling. It was true, she had dreamt of seeing him shirtless for so long now. Every time she used to meet him in the initial days, she would often find herself ogling him and his hard rock solid chest. She would often shut her mind from going to places that felt too wrong and too controversial at that time but the thought that she would end up taking charge like that, she couldn't have thought of it.
Sana however could not deny what all that meant to her and how it made her feel. She couldn't deny how liberating, how powerful it made her feel. It felt beyond amazing and she didn't regret any of it. The way Sidharth looked at her, the way he speaks to her about these things, what his expressions & eyes do to her, it was something that she couldn't put in words. It was like a zoo of butterflies were left in her entire body and they made sure to tingle and tickle every cell in her body and constantly make her heart skip beats. She realized that it was his onwards and what he made her feel, how he made her feel, that overwhelmed her with so many unleashed desires, love and emotions, that she just couldn't hold it back in. she had to take it out, and she was so glad she did.
She then felt this insanely strange tingly feeling down there and she unconsciously felt like clutching her legs together to suppress that feeling. Her eyes widened as her body felt the feel of his fingers. How they caressed her down there from her pajama, and what it did to her. She felt like she needed to go run under a blanket and just hide herself there. With his arm still lying on her bare skin, it was amplifying everything she was feeling. The fact that he touched her down there. Even if it was from across her pajamas, it still was a great deal to her. nobody had ever touched her there. Her Sidharth just did. It felt so personal, so surreal, it felt like only and only he in the whole world had that right over her. Not for a second did it feel too much or wrong to her in any way and that realization scandalized her. She could feel her cheeks and neck radiating heat as if someone had just put a hot bowl of water over her skin and she felt her pulse quickening and her heart thudding. What shocked her more about herself was that....she wanted more. She wanted his hand and fingers to be there for a longer while, she couldn't stop herself from thinking about how it would feel if he touched her without any clothes. She gasped and sucked in a breath as she suddenly felt like the air felt too thick and breathing felt hard.
Though he was deeply asleep and he couldn't hear any of these thoughts, despite that she felt like hiding herself from him. her thoughts felt so huge, so bold, so enticing. She felt at peace. As long as it was her Sidharth, everything felt right. She was glad they did what they did last night. She was happy to move forward with him. She wanted to. So no matter how shy and scandalized she just felt, she kept her own arm on top of his, on her bare stomach and pressed herself more in to him, trying to find that warmth.
She was sure she had spent some good fifteen twenty minutes just letting her thoughts and body wander and remember last night and that it was now finally time to get up. She lifted her arm from his and extended it, tapping on her phone screen. It was 6:50 am. She sighed. she was in no mood to leave his arms, this warm cocoon and go but she had to. Fridays were always busy at work because of the two upcoming holidays that would follow and because she had already took an early leave yesterday because of him coming back, so there were lots of tasks she had kept for today. She knew he wouldn't like it at all but she had to go. She thought to escape as quietly and peacefully as she could and make sure to not wake him up in any way. She would just quietly get dressed and leave for work in a cab. She breathed as she prepared herself to get out of his tight hold as smoothly & quietly as she could. She knew it would be hard though since he had such a strong grip on her.
She slowly kept her fingers over his hand that flatly rested on her stomach, wanting to remove it. she slowly applied a little bit of pressure, pursing her lips together & not even breathing properly so as to make sure she doesn't wake him up. She slowly tried lifting off his arm from her abdomen and tried keeping it on the side. Once she did that successfully, she silently breathed in relief and pushed her body forward so that she can get out of his hold. The moment she tried leaning forward and getting out of the bed, trying to remove her legs from his hold, she heard him move and she sucked in a breath.
"Ummm Kidhar jaa rahi hai baby, come back here. Just sleep. Come" his voice was so raspy and croaky. He immediately pulled her back by her stomach, crushing her into him again and tightening his hold on her stomach. She pursed her lips in frustration as she realized he was almost in his sleep and she instantly heard his breathing go back to how it was earlier confirming he had fallen back asleep. She sighed and tried removing his hand again as carefully as she could. He again stirred an spoke, tightening his arm
"Tch kya kar rahi hai Baby. Just sleep" he mumbled.
Sana rolled her eyes and softly removed his hand
"Shh shhh sleep sleep. I'm leaving" she whispered trying to put him back to sleep while trying to get out again.  He finally opened his eyes as soon as he heard her say that. The moment he tried opening his eyes, they stung since he was in such a deep sleep. He frowned and kept his eyes half close, finally pulling his face away from hers to look at her
"What? Leaving? Where are you going?" he asked completely clueless and confused and sleepy.
She giggled softly at how cute he sounded and looked.
"Mere pyaaru goluuu, mujhe kaam pe jaana hai na. It's a Friday today. I'm getting late for work. Hatooo" she finally tried pushing him off fully.
"Ohhhhh Fuck. Don't tell me" he groaned slamming his head back on the pillow, extremely annoyed.
"Okay so here's the thing. I'm having one of the best sleeps of my entire life & you're not going anywhere. Chup chaap leti reh yahan mere paas. Come" he spoke grumpily & sleepily pulling her back into him again.
"Tch Sidhaaarth. Mat karo na aise. Pleaseeee. Mai late ho rahi hooon na, I have to go. I have a lot of work today" she tried resisting him.
"I just got back last night" he sounded like a little wounded puppy. She smiled and she wanted to kiss the daylights out of this man.
Now that he was kind of up, the position they were in was coming back to her more intensely and so was everything else that had happened last night. She suddenly fell quiet, feeling shy.
"And I can't let you leave. Especially after last night" he whispered raspily, bending and placing a soft kiss right at the top of her ear.
Sana mewled at that and unknowingly pulled his arm more on top of her, making him smile.
"See, you don't wanna leave either" he kissed her neck and pulling her back into him completely. Sana sucked a breath as she felt like she would explode with all these sensations.
She stayed quiet for the next two minutes and finally spoke, caressing his arm
"Please na Sidharth. Please abhi Janay do. Mai kal jaldi agayi thi because you were coming back & there was so much I had to do. So mai kal ka sara kaam aaj pe daal kar bhaag aayi thi. Abhi please Janay do na, phir weekend hai agay. Aur aaj tou meri chutti bhi jaldi hai naa. Aap ache se rest karna sara din, khoob sona, then maybe go spend the day with my best friend, tell her to cook your favorite things for you, talk to her, tell her about your trip & also how you completely ignored me there & then wahin se come to pick me up and then I'll not leave you for even a second, promise. Sounds good?" she smiled softly, hoping to convince him.
"Mom?" he finally smiled, realizing who she was talking about and the way she addressed her.
"Mhm" she nodded smiling. He sighed and his grip loosened on her.
"Jaa. If you stay in the bed for another minute, then I'm not letting you leave." He warned her and as soon as he lifted his arm, she sprung out of the bed, giggling and wearing her slippers.
"Thank youuuuu. Aap sab se best ho" she giggled, running in the washroom.
He sighed hugging her pillow to himself, it still smelt and felt like her. Her side of the bed too was still warm from her body and he wanted to drown in that warmth and sleep some more. He wasn't lying when he said that he had had the best sleeps of his life last night. Last night was something. He still hadn't got the time to process everything that had happened last night but all he knew was, that it was the best. He smiled lightly while he sniffed in her scent and took in the peace he felt all over his body with his eyes closed. He had no mood of getting out of the bed, but he would of course go to drop her to work. He tried sneaking some extra sleep till the time she got ready.

Sana took a quick shower and just wore a light peach button down top with white small flowers on it & white pants with it. She was not in the mood to take extra effort in dressing up so she just picked whatever she saw. She saw that he had slept again hugging her pillow and his lips were slightly puckered up and he looked like the cutest baby ever. She smiled in relief and quietly did her basic makeup and skin care leaving the room. 
****
Sana was fixing herself a quick breakfast and softly humming to herself. Her hair were still slightly wet so she had left them open to tie them up later. Her toast was made and she was just making herself a quick omelet when out of nowhere, she felt too extremely strong arms come around her stomach pulling her back. She gasped loudly as he pressed his chin on her shoulder and then rubbed his nose lightly below her ears, making her go insane.
"Mmm Good Morning sweetheart. You smell delicious" he mumbled as his nose rubbed on the skin below her ear and his arms pulling her into his body. She felt her heart just missed a beat and a shiver run up her body.
"Sidhaaarth, kya kar rahay ho. Choro, I was making breakfast" she barely managed to whisper, halfheartedly. Her emotion and her body, everything was a mess right now.
"Shhhh no talking" he shushed her placing soft kissed just where his nose was. She sucked in a breath and tilted her face on her own giving him more access. He smiled, as her eyes closed on their own and her grip on the spatula in her hand loosened. He extended the other hand from behind, taking the spatula out of her hand and keeping it down. The moment he did that, she came back to her senses and tried freeing herself from his grip.
"Please na Sidhaarth. Mujhe late ho raha hai." She said in a small voice and he could sense her half attempted efforts to push himself away and he smiled giving her a kiss on the cheek and loosening his hold.
The moment he stepped back, she immediately snapped her head back looking at him shocked for actually moving back. He stood there with his arms crossed across his chest, his hair disheveled and his face almost puffy. He smirked at her raising his eyebrow the minute she turned back to look at him. she gasped realizing he was just teasing her and her cheeks heated up at being caught.
"Ahaaaan Sidhaarth kya hai? CHup raho" she whined as she turned back picking the egg mixture and putting it in the pan.
He chuckled.
"What? Mene kya kaha?" he enjoyed her reactions way too much. They hadn't even gone to mention last night yet. She ignored him and continued to make her omelet.
"Aap kyun uth k aa gaye?" she asked him once her breakfast was made and she was moving towards the table. He was drinking water from his bottle with one hand on his waist.
"Kyun agaya matlab? Tujhe chorne kon jaye ga?" he asked her baffled.
"Oho Sidharth. Itni koi bari baat thori hai. Mai chali jaati khudi. Aap ne kyun neend kharab kari" she pouted, feeling guilty for waking him up.
"Chup reh pagal. Aur neend tou tabhi kharab ho gayi thi when you decided to leave the bed and go" he complaint like a sulky little boy, rolling his eyes at her. She laughed and made a bite for him, extending her arm towards him offering it to him.
He stared at her briefly and then opened his mouth lightly for her to feed him. the moment her fingers touched his lips, a gasp left her lips but she tried staying as calm as she could. He noticed her reaction and silently took the bite, deliberately sucking a little bit of her fingers inside along with the bite. Sana's eyes widened as she silently gasped and pulled her hand away, going back to eating her own breakfast. She sat there with her eyes fixed on her plate and she knew that he was constantly staring at her. She could feel her heart thudding violently across her chest but she tried to stay as calm and nonchalant as she could, finishing up her food.
"I'll just freshen up. Abhi aaya" he spoke after a while and quietly stood up leaving for his room. The moment he left, Sana sighed in relief and slammed her head lightly on the table. She was going crazy. Her entire body felt like it had been set on fire by him, and she was feeling a million things at once all over her body. She was so edgy around him, her entire body felt on fire. Her emotions everything seemed heightened up and she was going crazy with her wild thoughts and urges. She told herself to relax.
"Sana kya ho raha hai tujhe? Hosla rakh. Abhi tou kuch hua bhi nahi hai aur tujhe aisay ho raha hai, jab sachi kuch ho ga tab... haye rabba mai tou pagal ho jaungi. I can't take all this" she rubbed her chest, extremely nervous and overwhelmed but in the best kind of way. The way you feel jittery and on edge and nervous, feeling all at once and so much that it tingles your body constantly, and threats to make you explode. That's how she felt around him, especially since he woke up and it became all the more real.
Sidharth freshened up and combed his fingers lightly in his wet hair. He was constantly thinking of last night, the way he touched her there. What it made him feel. He wasn't kidding when he said that she put everything he had ever done in the past, to shame. He felt like a sixteen year old young boy who had just gotten to experience the feeling of touching a woman so intimately. It was suddenly getting so hard for him to stay under control & go easy. He wanted to unleash everything and just consume her. The way she took charge last night, her touch , her kisses, her bold request. It drove him mad. He also knew what was happening to her currently. He could tell it through her body language. He knew she wasn't upset, she was just overwhelmed. 

Sana was almost done and was ready to leave. She was standing in the lounge, bent over the table in the lounge, keeping her stuff in her bag when he came behind her and harshly grabbed her by the elbow pulling her up and taking her by surprise. He pulled her up and turned her cupping her face
"I can't stay away. You haven't come to me since morning." He whispered intensely looking into her shocked eyes, their noses almost pressing together. Before she could respond, he took her lips in for a passionate kiss the moment she parted them to speak. She moaned in his mouth not expecting that but responding back nonetheless. He sucked her lips with such passion that she felt like her knees would buckle and drop down on the floor. She could feel every cell in her body reacting to his kiss like never before and she could felt a gazillion butterflies dancing around down there. It was driving her crazy. She didn't know what to do with it. He kissed her to his heart's content and the moment they parted away, she panted keeping both her hands on his chest. His hands dropped down to her waist, circling it.
"Sana, you're driving me crazy" he mumbled as he started placing kisses all over her neck. She pushed her head back and clutched his shirt in her fingers tighter, her eyes rolling back on their own.
"Si..Sidharth..please" she panted.
"Dair ho rahi hai" she clutched his shirt tighter. His kisses slowed down and he reluctantly moved away from her neck.
"Fuck" he groaned, pulling her head back and placing a kiss to her forehead.
"Come" he moved away picking his car keys and walking towards the door.

They sat quietly in the car with his fingers constantly tapping the steering wheel. She was randomly going through her phone when she realized that it had almost been four days and there was still no news from back home. She bit her lip nervously. She kept her phone down in her lap and pulled his fingers from the steering, surprising him. she took a hold of his hand and clasped it with hers placing it in her lap. He looked at the clasped hands and then at her. she was looking outside the window and she seemed a bit nervous.
"Oye, kya hua baby?" he asked her softly.
"Sidharth, mujhe na thora darr lag raha hai" she mumbled honestly, softly rubbing her thumb over his hand.
"Kyun? Kya hua?" he frowned. They soon stopped on a signal and it was a long one. He changed the gear and turned to face her, probing her to go on. she pouted the slightest bit not wanting to annoy or ruin his mood but she couldn't hold it in either.
"Sidharthhh, I told you na k mene Akshay ko call kit hi tab and I told him everything?" she spoke in a soft voice. He nodded.
"What did he say to you? Kal se ye poochne ka time hi nahi mil paya baby k usne ye sab sun k agay se kya bola. How did he react?" he asked Sana.

"Yahi tou problem hai k usne kuch nahi bola." She clicked her tongue, sighing.
"Kya matlab?" he frowned.
"Matlab yahi na k Sidharthh mujhe nahi pata uske dimagh mai kya chal raha hai aur kyun. Usne saari baat sunni bilkul chup ho kar aur uske baad ya uske beech mai ek lafz bhi nahi bola. Aur jab mene phone kaat dia uske baad bhi he didn't react, reach out, or even try calling. And mai expect kar rahi thi k ab agle hi din mumma ya papa ji ka bharka hua call ajayega, aur pata nahi kya kya ho jatyega lekin that's the thing. There's complete silence back home. Na tab se kisi ki call ayi hai, na hi akshay ne dubara call ki na koi reaction dia. Kuch bhi nahi. Issi baat se tou mujhe darr laga para hai k kahin koi siyaapa na parh jaye. I mean why isn't anybody reacting?" she ranted, her eyes narrowed as she thought deeply, biting her lip.
Sidharth frowned too. He couldn't deny but he too found it a bit strange. As soon as he wanted this whole thing to be over with, the longer it was taking and that irritated him to no end.
'But why Sana? I don't understand. Kya gadha hai wo? Why isn't he reacting? Kuch bola kyun nahi uss gadhe ne. Dimagh ka paidal lagta hai mujhe. Are you sure he was even listening to you?" he asked her completely irked with Akshay.
"Tch han Sidharth, obviously he was. I made sure to address him. pehle poori baat cheet kar raha tha and when I had his attention tabhi I started speaking na. aur end mai phone mene hi band kia poori baat kar k, so ofcourse he heard me. Mujhe nahi samajh araha. Ab tak tou mumma ka phone kya, wo khud bhi aa chuki hoti but yahan tou sab silent hi hogaye hain." She worded out her own confusion.
"Then I'm sorry but your Akshay is a dumb piece of shit. Gadha kahin ka. Dimagh se paidal lagta hai mujhe bilkul, stupid aadmi." He spoke grumpily, rolling his eyes and his nostrils flaring.
"Tch Sidharth chup raho. Ye sab mat bolo." She too sounded irritated with the whole thing.
But the moment she said that, Sidharth lost it. what did she mean by that? Did she not like that he addressed Akshay like that. He started unclasping his hand from hers, irritated with her.
She tightened her hold and frowned at him questioningly.
"Nahi nahi sorry mene apke pyaare samjhdaar aur suljhe huay Akshay ko gadha bol dia. Sorry, my mistake" he smiled sarcastically at her, pulling his hand away and changing the gear as the signal just opened.
Sana rolled her eyes and held her forehead with her fingers.
'Tch Sidhaaaarth kya masla hai? Pakhand mat karo faaltu ka. Pagal ho? Aise kyun bol rahay ho? Aur wo mera kahan se ho gaya? Bakwaas mat karo" she scolded him.
"Nahi nahi my mistake. Aapko bura lag gaya. Aur kiska kahun? Mera hai kya wo?" he asked her seriously , making her laugh.
"Kisi ka nahi hai baba, chill karo naa. Subah subah aise ghussa mat ho na." she pouted as his gaze was fixed on the road but she could see his jaw tightening.
"Sana chup reh abhi. Dimagh mat sadao" he answered back quietly.
"Tch acha naaa sorry. Mai uski side nahi le rahi thi Sidharth. Bas I'm just worried na. please ghussa mat karo" she spoke in a low intimate voice, lightly holding his bicep. He sighed hearing her small voice as they turned for her building.
He stayed silent as he reached her gate and stopped the car, her eyes fixed on him throughout. He stopped the car and turned to look at her. He held her by her cheek and pulled her closer.
"Go. Don't take too long. Jaldi wapis ajana" he spoke softly pressing the softest of kisses to her beautiful pink lips.
"I love you" she smiled at him, bending to collect her bag and finally getting out of the car. He smiled back at her and waved her till she went inside.
****
Sidharth had the most toughest day today. He thought of it as he sat back in his car outside her office in the evening, finally here to pick her up. Toughest because of course firstly what she had told him about Akshay had bothered and messed up with his head like always and he felt extremely frustrated. He wanted to pick the phone up & speak to the guy himself and just get over with it but only if it was that simple. But he later got over it, the tougher part was staying away from her. They hadn't even addressed last night yet and he felt like his control was running thin with every single minute. He had always been in control with her and took it extremely slow with her because he wanted them both and especially her to cherish every moment they spent together but after last night, it was really getting hard for him. there was so much he wanted to do, so much to explore, experience, feel . getting a glimpse of what all it can be like, it was messing him up. The three days distance had already heightened up his desires and emotions for her and last night had just taken it all to another level.

His fingers were anxiously tapping on the steering waiting for her to come out as his head leaned back on the car seat. He looked towards the gate and there his angel was. She saw his car as soon as she stepped out of the door & throughout the whole walk till the car, her face was glowing with happiness. Her eyes sparkled and he could see her face literally lighting up with her smile. He felt like his heart missed a beat seeing her walk towards him like that. He couldn't stop his own smile and bent to open up the door for her as soon as she reached the car. she jumped inside throwing her bag and hugged him
"Sidhaaaarth" she squealed like an excited child who's just gotten their favorite candy. He closed his eyes pressing his nose to her hair, inhaling her scent and placing a kiss to her hair.
"Hi sweetheart. Kesi hai meri jaan? How was your day?" he asked her lovingly, moving back to look at her face and caressing it softly.
"Mai theeek aur din bhi theeek ab bohaat khush kyunki aap agaye" she giggled at him, making his heart go wild for this girl.
"Chal, let's go home" he said as she started the car and she settled back.
"Aapka din kesa raha aur kya kia? Did you go meet aunty? How's she? Kuch khaya aap ne?" she started with her train of questions and just like that, his baby was back.
"Han han sab kia.she's okay tera pooch rahi thi." He answered her quietly as he drove her back home.
As they reached home, the air started feeling thicker and denser once again. The memories of last night, them being in their own cocoon, the warmth, the desires, the intimacy it all came back to her. Sidharth had already spent the whole day fighting all of it and craving for her like a madman but she was able to take her mind off it at work but the moment they were back in the enclosed house, their safe haven, she felt like the air around her was again getting heavy and she felt so bothered.
She quietly kept her things, drank some water and excused herself to go freshen up and change. Being around him was really making her hot and bothered. Her own thoughts and body were constantly shocking her with everything that it was desiring and so even being around him or look him in the eye, was being hard for her. She felt like she would give it all away. on top of it, her body was constantly feeling so strange and bothered, she didn't understand. It felt tingly, and kind of achy, as if wanting something.
Sana tied up her hair in a lose bun and changed into her night suit, wearing a light pink one with candies on it. She washed her face and rid it off any makeup and she looked like the most adorable and squishy little girl. Sidharth always meant comfort for her but today being around him was feeling so heavy. It was doing things to her she had never felt before.

Sidharth on the other hand was feeling extremely volatile. He had been holding all his desires deep inside himself to put her at ease and to open her up this world slowly, cherishing everything but after last night, he felt like he just wanted to pin her to the bed, rip her clothes off and make love to her. He knew just the thought too was pretty far-fetched for now but Sana did that to him. she always made him lose control and go extremely powerless. The way she took charge last night, it had snatched him of whatever resolve he was keeping. His thoughts went back to earlier that morning when he came back home after dropping her off to work. He lied down some more and then had a late breakfast. It was in the afternoon when he went to shower and removed his t-shirt off and saw the mark she had left on him last night. It was right on top of his collar bone and it was dark and red. He couldn't believe she had actually done that. He could feel heat and blood coursing through his entire body seeing that mark. He had straight away went for a shower in order to cool & distract himself.

Sana stood back in the room, in front of the mirror applying some lip balm and then squirting some moisturizer onto her hands and rubbing it on her face. She was moisturizing her face with her eyes closed & she didn't notice when he walked in the room. He came and quietly stood right behind her. The moment she felt him, she opened her eyes and there he was, staring back at her from the mirror so intensely that she forgot to breathe for a moment. Before she could make sense of what was happening, he wordlessly turned her around, bent and scooped her up in his arms taking her by complete utter shock and surprise. He turned her around, wrapped his arms under her bottoms and lifted her up in his arms like a baby, wrapping his own arms just around her lower back and she gasped automatically tightening her legs around his waist and grabbing his shoulders as he took her by complete surprise.