Fifty Three

It had been a day since the call and Sidharth's mind was all over the place. He still hadn't sat with Sana and told her about the big event. He really wanted to take her along but he had a million apprehensions regarding it and rightfully so. Considering the past he had, he did not want those people to know Sana or what she was to him. He didn't want his personal life to become the talk of the town for everyone yet again. Since this was going to be such a big night and all his old and new colleagues over the years were going to be there, he couldn't risk taking Sana out like that. If things were different, then yes he wouldn't have had a second thought about it but keeping in mind their current situation and things kind of still being unclear from back home for Sana, he didn't want to put both of them out there like this for the world to pry.

Truth be told, he was too protective and careful about her and their relationship to just take her out like this at this point. What they had, what they shared, what they were to one another, not everyone was supposed to know or understand that. He worked in this profession for the last 10 years and he knew the kind of people he worked with. Everyone at the end of the day, just needed a good talk and a good show. His personal life had already been a huge show for the entire airlines and that was when he decided, that no matter what happens, he would not let anyone know what was going on in his life and that was when he built a wall around himself and made sure to not entertain anyone, barring a few people. There were a few people who were of course excluded from that list and those who actually were something to him. Those who he was really excited to see. There were some people who had always stood by him and even when the whole thing with Avantika had played out, a few of them really made sure that he was okay.
Sana too had been really busy with work these days as most of her campaigns were coming alive and training the new recruit too had been taking a toll on her.
Things at home too were really stressing her out. Since that night, she and Sidharth were completely okay with one another but they both knew that there was this unsaid lurking fear and stress hanging down their heads.

Though Sidharth hadn't specifically mentioned Akshay again or that he still has his doubts, but Sana knew. She too was growing really impatient by the day now. She too wanted it all to be cleared and out of the way. She had decided to give it another day or two and then check with Akshay again, on her own, without letting Sidharth know. She didn't want to ruin his mood again so she decided that she would tackle with it on her own and see what was happening.

Physically they were constantly making out like crazies. They hadn't gone down the sex road since that night because Sidharth still wanted her to get comfortable and adjusted with the whole thing before he lunges at her again. Also, the past two three days had been so draining, both physically and emotionally, that they hadn't really been in that kind of zone yet.

"Sanaaa, baby kahan haii?" Sidharth's voice rang through the door as he walked inside the house.
He had been out to run a few errands and Sana had just come home from work an hour ago. Sidharth had called her up to tell her that he would be picking her up after he's free but since she got done a bit early today so she had insisted that she would go home on her own and he should come after getting free.

"Yahan hooon, kitchen main" she answered back as she finished up making the tea and aloo pakoras for him.
"Heyyy, kesa hai?" he came and kissed thr back of her hair as she was busy frying the pakoras.
She instantly turned around and hugged him with one hand.
"Hiiiiii. Mai theeek, aap kese ho? Kahan gaye they? Aur ye sab kya laye ho?" she bombarded him with questions as he kept the bags away on the counter and chuckled.

"Shh shhh shhh. Bassss. Kitne sawaaal karay gi ek saath hmm?" he laughed as he came forward and wrapped his arms around her from behind, locking her in place and resting his chin on her head.
"Sidhaaaarth choro naa, mai pakoray bana rahi hoon. Jal jayenge" she whined trying to pull herself out of his hold, but all her attempts were in vain. He was too strong.