Thirty Four

She was still cradled up in his lap like a little baby clinging to him. Her arms were wrapped around his neck & her entire face hid in his chest and she was literally lying on top of his legs. He sat their comfortably wrapping his huge arms around her waist. She was still trying to recover from whatever that was. The intensity and intimacy of what he had just done, what they had just shared was hitting her in pieces and she was losing her mind. What all she had just felt, was..inexplicable. She felt so many things all at once and at a point, she actually lost sense of her consciousness. She actually felt like she was floating midair with a truckload of various different sensations hitting her body. His lips, there. Just the thought and the vision of it was unnerving her. she jerked slightly in his arms every few seconds, remembering the sensations. He understood, so he quietly sat there rubbing her back slowly and letting her be. Sidharth was simply blown away with her beauty, her purity, her sexiness. He had lived a whole life full of experiences and he had had his share of intimacies. This was nothing for him yet it felt like the most special moment of his entire life. In fact every moment that he spent with her, every experience that he had with her, it felt like the first time ever. She aroused feelings inside him, that he wasn't even aware of having. Sana was still recovering from whatever that was. For someone who is a novice and who has never had any such exposure before, everything with Sidharth meant a great deal for her. It overwhelmed her. Especially after she had told him what he meant to her & how much she loved him, even a look from him tingled her senseless. So this was huge. Nobody had ever seen her in a bra. Nobody had ever touched her the way he had, nobody had ever reacted the way he had. So Sana's head was literally spinning. She could actually feel her cheeks and entire body constantly heating up.
"Baby?" his soft voice broke her reverie.
She had no courage to respond to him so she silently dug her face deeper in his chest. He smiled at that. She was such a baby. He wasn't lying when he took her as one. She was a baby at heart. He had never met anyone like her. the innocence, the purity, the naivety she had, he had not seen one girl like her. And he had seen a lot. He lost his mind to her innocence. His heart and mind and his thoughts raced wild but yet he wanted to cherish her innocence and take his own sweet time to open her up to the world he was dying to take her into. He knew once there, there will be no turning back. So he wanted to cherish every little moment. His baby deserved that. She was the most special. He rubbed her back a bit harder this time & spoke again
"Oye? Aaj kya aise hi rehneka iraada hai? Sharmana kab band hoga?"
"Mai sharma nahi rahi .chup" she finally whispered. He laughed.
"Really? How about a round two then?" his husky voice was back to tingle her. she gasped and smacked his chest.
'Hawww Sidharth Bakwas mat karo" she finally lifted her face and glared at him. He smiled looking down at her absolutely divine face. Her lips were the slightest bit swollen and her cheeks felt so red so warm and so soft. He wanted to bite them.
"Finally" he smiled and placed a kiss to her cheek. She was so smitten by him that she kept looking at him, lost.
"Kya hua?" she asked him.
"Kuch nahi. I'm just happy that I can finally see your face. Mujhe tou laga tha aaj chehra dekhne ko hi nahi milega" he softly tucked her hair back.
Sana was so in love with this man. She lifted her face up the slightest bit and kisses his chin. He gave her his most special smile.
"Sidharth?"
"Hmm" he was still playing with his hair and her face.
"Bhoook" she pouted softly. He chuckled pecking her lips.
"Kya khaye gi?"
"Pav Bhaaaajiiii. Omg Haaan mujhe wohi khani hai. Mast spicy si" she spoke dreamily licking her lips. Sidharth laughed at her excitement.
"Perfect. You wanna go out?" he asked her. She excitedly nodded at him and turned a bit more and hugged his face tightening her arms around him.
"Chall change kar le, I'll take you to my favorite place for Pav bhaaji and then we'll have ice cream . sounds good?" he asked her smiling. He could sense her excitement with the way she tightened her arms around him and squealed. He laughed pulling her arms away.
"Acha acha bas bas. Maar na dena mujhe" he joked. She instantly moved away and glared at him angrily.
"Bakwas baatein hi karni hoti hain. Mujhe pyaar bhi nahi jataane dete theek se. jao" she pushed at his chest lightly.
He took hold of that hand and slowly kissed her fingers.
'Arey mazaaak kar raha hoon na meri jaan. Tujhe pyaar dikhaane se kon rok raha hai. Jitna aur jab tera dil karay tu dikha. I would want nothing more" he spoke softly looking in to her eyes. Her cheeks heated up a bit as he was constantly looking at her lips. She cupped his face between her hands
"Pata hai kitne pyaare ho? Mere golu ho" she pressed her lips to his forehead. Then to his eyes. Then to his nose. Then she softly pecked his lips and before he could hold her there she moved lower, kissing his chin and then lastly his cheeks.
'Sana" he mumbled helplessly. She sighed and got off him before he lost his control. She wore her slippers quietly while he sat there looking at her with that intensity which threatened to swallow her alive. She walked inside changing back in to the dress she was wearing earlier. She was so relieved that it was a Friday and she finally had two days to rest and relax. The past few days had been so daunting for her mentally and emotionally that she really needed some time off. She suddenly realized that she didn't even know when Sidharth's next flight was and where to and for how many days. The thought instantly upset her mood. things were just beginning to get alright between them. She didn't want him to leave again. She got ready with that same sullen mood and came outside to see him already sitting there dressed in a white polo t shirt and dark blue jeans. His hair were wet and set to the side. He looked so hot. He was on his phone when she walked outside. He looked up at her and gave her a sweet smile, extending his hand to her. she walked closer and held his hand.
'Ready? Kya hua? Chehre pe 12 kyun baj rahay hain?"
'Tch. Kuch nahi hua. Chalo aap" she answered back sounding really off. He frowned. He stood up picking his wallet and car keys up.
'Come here" he pulled her closer by the waist and placed a kiss right at the corner of her lips. She inhaled slightly.
They left his house and were soon seated in the car. Sana's mood was visibly off and he could. He tried asking but she refuted him. So now as they drove, he was constantly thinking what happened to her. She seemed perfectly fine before going inside to get ready. Did someone from back home call or say something? Or maybe..he crossed a line with her? His fingers were tapping the steering. Sana looked at him and sighed. She knew. She turned towards him and slowly kept her hand on his bicep.
"Kya hogaya? Dimagh kyun sadaa rahay ho?" she asked him. he turned towards her.
'Mujhe kya hua hai? Hua tou tujhe hai. Tu bata kyun sadaa rahi hai dimagh achanak? Kya hogaya baby? Did I do something wrong?" he asked quietly. Her eyes widened at that and she moved in her seat, coming closer to him.
"Haaye nahi. Chup karo. Aise kyun bol rahay ho? Aap ne kuch nahi kiya" she mumbled.
"Then? Did someone call & say something?"
She just shook her head when he briefly glanced at her direction.
"Bole gi phir?" she removed her hand and sighed leaning back on the seat, looking outside the window.
Sana stayed quiet for a few seconds. She didn't know what to tell him. She knew that it was his work and of course she was in love with his profession. She loved what he did and she knew he did too. she didn't want to sound too annoying or clingy. She could feel his gaze on her every few seconds. She sighed.
"Next kab jana hai?" she mumbled slowly. If not for the silence in the car, he wouldn't have heard her. His eyes widened at that. Was that why she was so off? He didn't know what to do with this girl. They stopped at a signal after a minute and he finally changed the gear and turned towards her. It was a long signal. She was leaned back on the seat and her head was turned towards the window. He grabbed her hands that were in her lap, slowly rubbing them.
'Oye" he spoke. She didn't look at him.
"Sana, idhar dekh baba" .
She finally looked at him and he could see the slightest bit of wetness at the corner of her eyes and his heart sank.
"Oye kya hogya meri jaan?" he was genuinely worried. He softly caressed her eyes with his thumb.
'Aap phir se Janay walay ho na?" she asked him like a child. His heart thudded.
'Sana.." he mumbled. He suddenly felt so helpless.
'Kab aur kitne din?" she asked. He sighed. He grabbed her hand in his and softly kissed the back of it. The signal opened and he begrudgingly removed his hand and started driving again. She sat there quietly looking outside the window again.
'London. Have to go for three days" he finally spoke after a few minutes. Three days. She wanted to cry. She had already spent so many days without him and that too in fighting that now she just wanted him with her.
"Kab?"
"Parso". Sana sighed and stayed silent for the rest of the ride. He too didn't say anything because what could he say? His own heart pained at the thought of leaving her alone yet again. They drove for a few more minutes before he took a turn and parked outside a small but apparently famous place. The waiter there immediately recognized him and helped him park the car nicely. He then gestured him to come using his two fingers. That particular action, it always flipped Sana's heart. He looked so hot, so dominant so powerful doing just that. The young boy excitedly came running as Sidharth rolled his window down.
'Kesa hai chote? Sab theek?"
"Han na sir sab ek dam badhiya. Aap batao kese ho? Itne din baad aaye?" he spoke looking towards Sana.
"Uhh haan thora busy tha. Tujhe pata hi hai. Laa na do achay mast garam garam se pav bhaaji aur sath mai fresh lime" Sidharth spoke with such ease and confidence. She could tell he came here a lot.
"Abhi laaya sir. Bas 15 minute" the boy spoke excitedly and left. They apparently shared a good rapport. Sidharth rolled back the window up and suddenly pulled her towards himself by her arm surprising her. he pulled her closer and placed a small kiss at her temple.
"Kya hua hai mere baby ko?" he asked lovingly.
Sana finally sighed and took her shoes off and crossed her legs turning to him. She wasn't mad at him, she was just sad because she was already starting to miss him. he knew it too and so he decided to not talk of it for a while.
"Kuch nahi hua. Bas mujh se baatein karo" she mumbled. He laughed.
"Acha bata aaj office mai jo mantra ji k sath itni important meeting k liye gayi thi, wo kesi rahi?" he asked her very seriously.
Sana glared and smacked his arm.
'badtameeez. Tang Mat karo. Important kaam tha tabhi gayi naa. Pata hai sab ko mere ideas kitne achay lagay?" she told him with a proud smile. He smiled widely.
"I'm sure meri jaan. You're amazing" he spoke dreamily. Sana suddenly felt shy.
"haaye nahi bas wo mera shauq hai na ye sab tou iss liye".
"Han tou? Bohat achi baat hai na wo tou. That's why you're so good at what you do because it's your passion & I'm so proud of you for pursuing it" he rubbed her arm. She smiled.
"Acha Sidhaarth hum aunty se milne kab jayenge?" she asked him out of nowhere. He furrowed his eyebrows at that. She sat there biting and sucking her lip inside her mouth cutely. He pulled her lower lip out of her mouth and wiped her drool from her chin.
'Don't. Lemme do that. I'll do it better" he spoke huskily, staring into her eyes. Her cheeks immediately flushed and she looked away, smiling the slightest bit.
'Mom se? Tujhe kyun milna hai unse?" he asked her.
"Kyun milna hai ka kya matlab? Dost hain wo meri. Mujhe itna sara pyaar deti hain. Itni achi hain. Mai miss kar rahi hoon na unko" she spoke laying her heart out so purely yet again. He wanted to kiss her senseless. He smiled warmly tucking her hair back and spoke
"Really? I didn't know you & mom had gotten that close" he smiled.
"Haan sachi. Itnaaaaaa sara pyaar dia unho ne mujhe when you were gone to Milan. She was the only one I had here. Despite being your mother, she loved me and forgave me like my own. She is so amazing" she spoke softly looking into his eyes and he felt like someone had sucked the ir out of his body. He bent forward and pecked her lips.
"Sana? Tu ne bohat ladaa na khud se when I was gone? I'm sorry baba" he spoke regretfully. Sana gasped.
"Haye siyaapa. Dimagh kharab hai aapka? Sorry kyun?Pagal ho? Miss kia apko bohat sara aur bas wait kia k aap kab wapis aao aur mai kab aapko mana loon. Lekin ye sab mat bolo. Mene bhi tou kitna hurt kia aapko. Mujhe uss baat ka zada dukh tha" she mumbled.
"Nahi kiya tu ne kuch bhi baby. You were very clear since day one. I was getting too attached & that's why I wanted to pull back." He ruffled her hair lovingly. She was about to kiss his hand when the young boy arrived with their order. He straightened and took the tray from him handing Sana her order. Her eyes lit up and he smiled. She immediately tore a piece of the pav and was about to dip it when he spoke
'Sana dekh k. Araamse , garam hoga"
She nodded and blew on the bhaaji a bit. He too took his own tray and reclined his chair a bit. she took a bite and moaned. It was really good and exactly what she was craving for. She looked up at him with her mouth full and gestured him how amazing it was with her fingers. He smiled.
'Chal kha sahi se". He too was really hungry and this was actually his favorite place for pav bhaaji. He did come here a lot especially on his off days and when he used to be out for a drive.
They spoke a little about random things in between, mostly her office and her colleagues. She kept asking him random questions about Mumbai but she was holding back on that one thing that was really messing with her head.
"I'm so glad k tera weekend agaya. You really need to rest." He spoke while sipping his lime. It felt so good with the spicy pav bhaji. She eagerly nodded at him while sipping her own.
'Ufff this is so so gooood Sidharth. And hainaaa? Mai bhi itni khush hoon. Haye bilkul mann nahi tha office Janay ka sachi"
Sidharth rolled his eyes at that.
'Oh really?" he glared at her.
"Ahaaaan bas bhi karo naa kya hai? Saddu kahin k . Baar baar uss pe ghussa mat karo na. Ab theek hoon na?" she mumbled.
"Sadu?" he asked, shocked. She gasped, realizing what she had just called him in her flow.
"Haan tou? Ho aap. Kabhi kabhi." She mumbled rolling her eyes. He laughed and lightly smacked the back of her head.
'Gadhi".
"Haaaye maaro ni mujhe. Gadhi nahi hoon mai" she glared at him rubbing her head.
'Hai tu. Aur dramay mat kar. Itna zor se nahi laga" he said matter of factly. She just rolled her eyes and went back to eating. Once they were done, he honked gesturing the waiter to come and lifted up a little, taking his wallet out of his back pocket. She quietly observed him while he took the money out. She was surprised to see that he even knew what the bill would be. That's how much he came here. She sighed and distracted her mind, looking around. He paid the waiter and gave him another hand full of tip when he returned with the change. The smile on his face was unmissable and it brought an automatic smile to Sana's face. This man was so amazing. Once he was done he turned towards her and caught her looking at him dreamily.
'Kya hua baby?" he asked in that same loving tone that melted her insides. She just shook her head and came forward and kissed his cheek.
'Thank you. Bohat hi amazing tha" she smiled with that glint in her eyes which he absolutely loved. He smiled back and spoke
"I'm glad baby. Chal ab tujhe apni favorite ice cream bhi khilata hoon" he smiled like a little excited boy. Sana excitedly clapped her hands together and nodded at him.
Once they ordered their ice creams, he turned towards her and held her hands in his and spoke softly
"This one's for the day you couldn't eat your ice cream because of me. I'm sorry mene tera mood fuck up kardia baby. I was so rude to you that day. I'm so sorry" he mumbled kissing her fingers softly. Sana's heart thudded wildly at this man. She bent forward and pecked his lips, pressing her nose against his.
"Shhhh. You weren't. Chup" she whispered moving back.
'I was and I felt like shit. Trust me. But mai kya karta? I couldn't just sit there and let you slip out of my hands just like that. I had to put distance. That's the only way I could think of" he spoke honestly meeting her eyes.
Sana grabbed his hand and wrapped her own tiny hand around it and placed it in her lap.
'Apko pata hai aapki inhi baton pe tou mera dil ruk jata hai? Aap jese mujhse baat karte ho. Mujhe cheezain samjhaate ho. Kya bataun apko Sidharth? Kya karte ho aap mere liye" she then hugged his hand to her chest and pressed her own cheek to it. He smiled softly at that.
Their ice creams arrived soon and Sana instantly and happily dug into hers this time. Her heart genuinely so happy & at peace this time. Sana was lost in her ice cream and his gaze was fixed on her and on every small little detail. So he instantly noticed when the slight bit of the melted ice cream dribbled through her lips.
"Sana?" he whispered huskily. She turned to look at him, raising her eyebrows at him. her lips and her chin were covered in ice cream. He pulled her forward by her chin, surprising her and before she could make anything out, he bent forward and licked her lips. Sana gasped and she literally felt a shiver up her spine. His hot tongue on her cold lips felt like fire. She grabbed his bicep tightly when he moved lower and licked the ice cream off her chin. Once he was done, he placed a kiss to her chin and spoke
'Chocolate ice cream never tasted better" he smirked at her, enjoying her reaction.
"Sidhaaarth" she gasped, looking away. she quietly went back to eating er ice cream, knowing very well how his gaze was still stuck to her.
'Apni ice cream khao naaaa. Mujhe mat dekho" she mumbled. He laughed.
"Wohi tou khayi abhi" he responded.
'Baray kameene ho" she mumbled. Sidharth heard that and chuckled. He finished up his own ice cream and once she was done he paid the bill and he got the car moving.
'Kahin aur jana hai? Kuch aur khana hai?" he asked her reversing the car. He spread his arm behind her seat and turned back to reverse properly. She saw how his eyebrows were raised and the muscles on his neck were protruding out. He looked so hot just doing that. Sana could feel her insides going crazy. She bit her lip to keep herself in control.
"Bas ghar" she barely whispered. She was lost in his charm. She finally got the chance to silently observe him while he drove looking so sexy. Whatever happened a few hours ago in his house, ran through her mind as she looked at him and she could feel her cheeks being flushed. She felt her insides getting overpowered with the intensity of everything she was feeling for him. everything with him felt so right, like it belonged. Being so intimate with him just a few hours ago, she still wanted to cuddle into him and hide in him. it was because he exuded that comfort and that safety for her that nobody ever did. She felt it right from the beginning, but now? She felt it in a completely different wat altogether.
Sidharth could feel her gaze on him and he felt the slightest bit conscious.
'Kya soch rahi hai baby? Itna ghoor kyun rahi hai?" he broke her trance. She immediately got conscious and straightened up.
'Nahii.. mai kahan ghoor rahi hoon. Chup raho. Wo tou apka kaam hai" she rambled. He turned his head towards her.
'Kya?" he asked her comically and then burst out laughing. She too ended up laughing.
'Mai ghoorta hoon kya tujhe?" he asked seriously.
'Pata nahi. Haan ghhoorte ho. Acha chalo saamne dekh k gadi chalao. Aaye baday" she rolled her eyes making him laugh.
Sana didn't realize when they stopped outside her building. It was when he finally looked at her. She turned around and saw that they were at her place. Her heart sank. She wanted to stay with him, sleep in his arms. Why did he bring her here? Her sullen face was evident as she looked at him questioningly.
"Sidharth? Yahan kyun aaye ho? Mujhe chorne aaye ho?" she asked him with such sadness in her voice that he immediately wanted to crush her to himself.  She was almost on the verge of crying.
'AREYYY. Pagal hai baby? Dukhi kyun ho rahi hai aise?" he came forward cupping her face.
'Kyunki mujhe chorne aaye ho" she mumbled, her eyes filling up.
'Abey meri maa. Sun tou le pehle. Tujhe yahan kyun chorne aaunga? I brought you here so that you go up and collect your stuff and come back with me. Abhi kuch din kahin nahi jaa rahi tu" he spoke looking at her with conviction. Her face immediately lit up.
"Haye sachi?"
"Haan na pagal. You came to my place parso direct office se aur do din se yahi do kapray le k kaam chala rahi hai. I wanted you to get whatever you need so that I don't let you leave my sight for even a minute. Gadhi"
Sana's eyes widened in realization and she jumped hugging him over the gear box. The gear pressed in her stomach but she didn't care. She literally pounced on him pushing him back. He laughed and held her by her waist instantly rubbing her stomach where the gear pressed.
'Bas bas careful. Beth araamse" he smiled.
'Samjhi ab ? Gadhi" he tucked her hair back.
'Aap sab se best ho. Bas 5 minute mai aayi" she excitedly opened her belt and got out of the car running towards her building.
'Araaamse Sana" he shouted.
He sat there tapping his fingers on the steering wheel waiting for her to come back. His heart racing with thoughts about everything that happened in the evening. He couldn't get it out of his head. He wanted her in every way he could. His entire being physically ached with that need. He sighed and rested his head back on the seat. She returned back after a good 15 minutes with a medium sized bag that seemed full with stuff. He was so happy seeing that. He immediately opened up the door and took the bag from her hands throwing it back. She seemed so happy. She was glowing. As soon as she sat inside the car she wrapped her arms around his neck and side hugged him, pressing her face to his and squealed
"Mere pyaaaruu gudduu". Sidharth frowned wanting to laugh.
"Ye sab kya ajeeb naam leti rehti hai tu mere?" he asked her seriously taken aback by how she came up with weirder names every time. She giggled cutely. He wanted the moment to stop right there.
'Ye sab mujhe acha lagta hai na. Aap mere apne ho na, issi liye. Mai apko sab kuch kahungi" she spoke cutely looking at him with that same glint. He placed a kiss to her head and started heading to his place. His heart felt at peace after so many days. In fact, probably the first time after knowing about her engagement. He suddenly remembered about how that bridge was yet to be crossed & his mood toned down a bit but he chose not to let it get to him & ruin the moment. She was chirping like a bird. Talking about everything that came to her mind & he absolutely loved it. As soon as they reached back home and went upstairs, he held her bag on his shoulder & gestured her to go inside while he locked the door behind her. as he turned around, he saw she was rooted to her place in the lounge, her eyes stuck at the sofa. He followed her gaze & he knew what she was thinking. He quietly walked behind her and placed the bag down. He wrapped his arms around her stomach engulfing her in his arms & pulling her back to his chest. She gasped as she felt his strong arms around her. He rested his chin on her shoulder & slowly whispered in her ear
"I can't stop thinking about it either" he slowly bit her ear and she gasped closing her eyes. He then trailed down kisses from right below her ear to her neck & she tilted her face to the other side, letting him.
"You're so special my baby" he rasped placing one final kiss to her neck and moving away. she turned around and gave her most special shy smile to him, melting his entire being.
'So are you" she whispered, taking her bag from the floor and  walking towards the guest room to change.
Sana was humming to herself while she got ready for bed. Her heart felt so happy & so at peace. The last time she was here in this room at night apart from last night, was so heartbreaking. She visibly shuddered remembering that night & his breakdown. She washed after changing in to her night suit and as she was wiping her face clean, she remembered something, instantly changing her mood. she applied her moisturizer with the same dull mood & walked out the door. He was in his shorts, having water in the kitchen. His back to her. she walked behind him & hugged him from behind, wrapping her arms around his stomach & pressing her cheek to his back after placing a kiss there. He gulped the water and kept the glass back pulling her forward by her hands. The moment he saw her face, he knew something was up. His eyes roamed her eyes as he set her hair back that were falling in her eyes.
"Kya hua" he asked softly. Her troubled eyes ran through his face. She finally held his hands putting them down and spoke
"Sidharth? Aap bohat jatay ho na uss pav bhaji wali jaga par? Kiske sath jatay they pehle?" she asked letting her fears out. His eyes widened the slightest bit in realization. This is why she was so upset and off? He sighed.
"Kis ne kaha k kisi k sath jata tha?" he asked back in the same tone.
"Aap bas jawaab do" she insisted. She actually seemed serious and that kind of caught him off guard. He wasn't expecting that.
"Arey baba kisi k sath nahi jaat tha. Aise kyun pooch rahi hai, hmm?" he softly cupped her cheek, rubbing her face with his fingers.
"Pakka? Jese mujhe le kar gaye aaj pehle wahan aur phir ice cream pe, aise kisi aur ladki ko tou nahi le kar gaye na? Mujhe sach bata do agar le kar gaye bhi they. Mujhe acha nahi lag raha par she loongi" she mumbled cutely. He burst out laughing at that throwing his head back.
"Hans kyun rahay ho aise? Mera mazaak ura rahay ho kya?" she said with a bit of innocence and anger in her tone. He straightened up.
'Arey kya cartoon hai baby tu? Pagal hai? Idhar aah mera bacha" he slowly pulled her by the back of her head and pressed her head to his chest wrapping his arms around her back.
'Mera pagal bacha. Kisi k sath nahi gaya aise pehle. Khud k sath hi jata tha. Jab akela tha. I would often go there every time I craved pav bhaji. That's why raju knows me so well. Achi chilling hai uske sath. He's a good boy" he spoke explaining to her like a kid and placing a kiss at the top of her head.
Sana hugged him back hearing that and dug her face deeper in his chest placing a kiss there.
"Sachi?" she mumbled.
'Haan meri jaaan" he hugged her tighter.
'Phir theek hai" she moved out of his arms smiling at him.
"Chal soye gi abhi?" he asked her softly. She nodded her head.
"Ruko yahin. Pani pee loon, phir" she moved and picked up the glass he had just drank in & filled it again drinking from it. Sidharth's body felt like it was in air. Her small gestures proving and screaming of her love, took his breath away. He stood there quietly waiting for her as she drank up the water & wiped her mouth by the back of her hand.
'Utha k le kar chalo" she mumbled extending her arms out to him.
"Mera baby. Idhar aah" he bent and grabbed her by the back of her thighs lifting her up in his arms as she wrapped her legs around him and her arms around his neck. She kept her chin on his shoulder as he walked towards his bedroom. He kicked the door on his way, shutting it. he kept her on the bed as softly as he could & pecked her lips. She lied down comfortably pulling the duet up covering herself as he went to the washroom. The thought of him leaving for his flight after a day was back to mess her up. She wasn't liking it one bit. She didn't want to ruin her mood because of it & spoil the time they had together before he left but it was constantly coming back to her as a reminder. She picked her phone up & started scrolling through her Instagram to distract herself while she waited for him. She could hear the shower running. She was getting desperate for him. She was constantly turning to look towards the washroom door. AS soon as the shower stopped, she sighed.
He walked outside with his wet hair a few minutes later. As soon as he stepped inside the bed, she felt she would pass out. He smelt of his woody and ocean like shower gel & after shave. It always drove her insane. The scent was so him, so masculine, so royal. It completely blinded her senses. It aroused her in ways she couldn't understand. She kept looking at him as he was softly speaking to her about random things and setting himself in the bed. He lied back and extended his arm for her to come closer. She did. She placed her chin lightly on his bicep & kept staring at him as he spoke to her.
'Kya soch rahi hai baby? Kahan khoyi hui hai?"
'Huh? Kuch nahi." She mumbled still looking at him with that same intensity. She then extended her arm and hugged his torso.
"Sidharth? Do you still think of pulling back?" she spoke softly in his chest. He frowned, not understanding her question at once.
"Huh?"
"Aap ne bola than a gadi mai, that you wanted to pull back. Do you... do you still want to?" she asked in a small unsure, scared voice. His eyes widened as he understood what she meant. He held her tighter
"Sana?"
"Hmm?"
"Tujhe lagta hai pull back kar sakta hoon? Pagal ho jata hoon agar tu ek minute na dikhe tou. Pull back tou tab bhi nahi karna chahta tha issi pe tou ghussa aata tha" he spoke softly.
"Tu aise kyun poochti hai meri jaan? Don't I make it obvious enough? I'm sorry agar mene tujhe itna dara dia hai k you can't get that fear out of your heart" he mumbled, regret lacing his tone. She lifted her face, placing her chin at his torso & looking up at him holding his face in her hands.
"Aise mat bolo. Bas mujhe darr lagta hai k aap give up na kardo ghussa ho k. Jab apko ghussa aata hai na, bilkul pagal ho jatay ho. Ek dam dimagh band ho jata hai aapka. Aur saari samajh wamajh kahin ghum ho jati hai. Yahan bas taala lag jata hai" she spoke cutely, placing her fingers at his head.
He laughed softly.
"Jaanta hoon baba. Nahi ho raha ghussa ab. Aise darr mat bitha. Mai kahin nahi jaane de raha tujhe meri jaan" he rubbed her back. She jerked and immediately pulled herself out of his hold and started to get out of the bed, confusing him.
'Arey? Kahan jaa rahi hai?"
"Do minute. Abhi aayi bas. Bathroom agaya haiiii".
He laughed.
"Tera bathroom khud aata hai? Wo kese bey?" he asked her comically.
"Ahaaaan chup naaa" she frowned running towards the washroom.
Once she was done and was washing her hands in the sink, she looked at herself in the mirror and thought of something. She smiled at the thought and quickly finished up & walked outside excited & nervous. He was lying straight with his hand behind his head waiting for her to come back. She smiled at him and stepped inside the bed not once breaking eye contact. She lied down turning towards him and rested her face on her hands, still looking at him.
'kya hua baby? Itni khush kyun lag rahi hai ek dam?" he asked her a little confused with her silent gazes and smiles. She quietly moved closer to him and just when he too was about to turn around to face her, she kept her hand on his chest stopping him. He frowned at her and then she finally lifted her face up moving closer to his face. He was really confused at this point, trying to understand what she was up to. She was still looking at him the same way. His eyes were moving following through all her movements & his eyebrows were furrowed. She lightly cupped his cheek and without giving it any more thought, she placed her lips on his, taking him by surprise.
She started kissing his lips with everything she had in her. She sucked his lower lip in hers eliciting a low grunt from his throat. The moment he was about to take over the kiss, she applied more pressure and took complete charge of the kiss. Sidharth felt he would lose it. He was a lost case. She overtook his entire being with such ease & such power that he felt like he was literally air in her hands. She slowly bit his lip and a moan escaped his mouth encouraging her all the more. She bent lower on to him pressing her front to his front & he instantly wrapped his hand around her back holding her in place. She bit his lip harder this time and he opened his mouth & she shocked him by plunging her tongue inside his mouth. Sidharth felt the air and his entire soul leaving his body. She roamed her tongue inside his mouth completely over powering him & applying everything that he had taught her & done to her every time they kissed. She closed her eyes & just let all her love out. She brought her other hand too and held his face in her hands holding him in place. Low moans left his mouth and that encouraged her to let it all out. She explored the insides of his mouth the same way he always did and then sucked his lips a little harder. She broke the kiss and ran her tongue over his lips and Sidharth had never felt so helpless before. He wanted her to consume him completely. She slowly opened her eyes & saw how his eyes were closed and his lips parted. He looked so hot & she couldn't believe what she was doing but seeing him lie down like that, giving in to her with such ease, it gave her a confidence like nothing else and she got brave enough and took his lips back in another mind numbing kiss. Sidharth moaned louder this time as she sucked his lips in hers and started nibbling at his lip. His hands started roaming around her back & he then cupped her bottom grabbing it harshly. She moaned softly into his mouth and his hand started rubbing it. She took all the time in the world cherishing his lips & taking everything she felt, out in that kiss. When she felt like she was finally running out of breath she parted and wiped his lips that were covered with both their salivas. She stayed like that staring at him but the minute he opened his dark eyes, she lost it. She realized how deeply & boldly she had just kissed him but something in her, gave her the confidence to not shy away this time. So she stayed like that breathing at his lips. Sidharth felt like he had lost his voice & his very soul.
"That was.." he rasped.
'I know" she responded, her cheeks flushing the slightest bit. She finally tried moving back but his grip tightened on her back holding her in place. His eyes were burning through her soul.
"Sidharth" she tried speaking but he shut her off by placing his lips on hers. Her eyes closed on their own. He gave her a chaste kiss and spoke
"Stay"
"Sidharth meri kamar dukh rahi hai" she mumbled. His grip instantly loosened as he realized she was bent over him in an uncomfortable position. She lied back down and he towered on top. She wrapped her hands around his neck holding him right on top of her.
"Baby, that was exceptional. Magical. I could get used to of it. It was ecstasy" he rasped right on top of her lips. He bent and took them in another kiss. He gave a little suck to her lips and moved away as her fingers ran on his back.
"What are you doing to me Sana?" he whispered looking into her eyes.
'You're like a drug. My very own drug"
"Kyunki pyaar karti hoon na aap se. Pyaar jatana tha" she said looking into his eyes.
"Pagal kar dia tu ne" he pecked her lips again, not being able to stop. He finally moved back and turned towards her and so did she. He hid her in his chest as he wrapped his arms around her and they let sleep over take them.
****
Sidharth's eyes stirred, as he heard the birds chirping outside. His hands moved around looking for her but she wasn't there. He frowned and reluctantly opened his eyes to see her but her side was empty. He frowned. He turned to look around and she wasn't there in the room either. He picked his phone up from the side table & tapped it. It was around 11:00 in the morning. He had slept till so late. He realized why. He had her in his arms & he had such a peaceful sleep after so long. He stretched and finally woke up, wearing his chappals. He realized she must be up. He went to the washroom & after he was done, he walked outside. The moment he walked out in the lounge, he saw her standing in the kitchen cooking something. He smiled. Her hair were tied in a bun & she had her back to him. she looked so petite so plump but so adorable. He remembered last night's kiss & desire coursed through him. He couldn't believe she did that. She had pecked his lips but that too barely & just once or twice last night. Not before that. She had demanded kisses from him, yes but she had never kissed him like this before. The feel of her lips on his was still fresh on his skin. He slowly walked towards her & he could hear she was humming a song. Her voice was so soft & serene, like a siren. The moment he stepped inside the kitchen he could smell something sweet being cooked. He saw how a plate of omelet and toasts was already kept on the side. He walked closer and wrapped his arms around her stomach. She gasped.
'Haye rabba dara dia Sidharth" she gasped.
"Good Morning sweetheart" his voice was so thick and raspy. He placed a kiss to her shoulder and kept his chin there.
"kya bana rahi hai subah subah?" he mumbled, his stubble pricking her shoulder.
"Good Morning" she smiled.
"Kab ki uthi hui hai tu? Itna kuch bana bhi liya? Mujhe kyun nahi uthaya?"
"Haye kyun? Kya mai nashta nahi bana sakti jo apko uthaati? Meri ankh khul gayi thi aur app itne cutu baby ki tarah mu khol k sou rahay they k mera dil nahi kia apko jagane ka. Mene apne haathon se apke liye nasshta banaya aaj. Bohat acha laga, ab jaldi jaldi kha lo. Chalo"
Sidharth smiled at that and placed a kiss to her cheek.
"Wese I'm impressed" he rasped.
"Kyun?"
"You're such a quick learner" his husky voice tingled her down there. Her eyes widened as she remembered. She tried freeing herself from his grip but his hands tightened around her stomach.
'You really impressed me last night. I can't wait to teach you more baby" he rasped Kissing her earlobe. She whimpered.
"Mmm sidharth bas naa" she halfheartedly tried freeing herself. He moved his hands lower & she thought he was leaving her but he took her by surprise as he instead moved his hands inside her shirt. She gasped loudly. His hands travelled up and he cupped her chest in his bare hands. Sana moaned throwing her head back on his shoulder.
"Sidhaaarth" she was a lost case. His rough palms toyed with her peaks.
Sana felt her legs would give away with the sensations.
"My baby" he rasped and placed his lips just below her ear.
'Halwa jal jayega" she mumbled. He immediately stopped and looked at her confused and then at the pan in front of him. halwa? Why was she making halwa early in the morning.
He removed his hands from inside her shirt and straightened up.
"Baby? Subah subah halwa kyun banan rahi hai?" he asked her confused.
She turned around and wrapped her hands around his neck and spoke
"Aapke liye" she smiled.
'Mere liye? Kyun par?" Sidharth was clueless.
"Kyunki janaab itna ghussa ho k saddu aur akdu aur kameene ban rahay they milan Janay se pehle k mera banaya hua halwa bhi nahi khaya. Pata hai kitna acha bana tha? Mai chahti thi k aap khao. Par you didn't. So I thought mai aapke liye dubara bana k apko apne haath se khilaun" she took his breath away. He was so in love with her.
"Sana..Baby" he was at a loss of words but she still understood. She tiptoed and placed a kiss to his cheek.
"Jaanti hoon uss time hurt they na aap. Koi na. Mene issi liye abhi banaya hai. Aap khana khoob sara theek hai?" she looked up into his eyes. He just bent and hugged her to himself, overwhelmed.
"Haan meri jaan. Mai poora khaun ga. Par tu ne kyun subah subah uth k.." she smaxked his back surprising him.
'Abeyy"
"CHUP. Bilkul chup. Ye sab mat bolna k kyun kia blab la bla" she rolled her eyes. He let out a chuckle and pulled her more into him.
"Acha baba kuch nahi keh raha. But seriously, thank you" he moved back and kissed her lips softly.
"Abhi pehle khana phir batana kesa hai. Phir hum na sham mai thora halwa aunty k liye bhi le jaynege. She also really liked it last timr & plus mujhe unki yaad bhi arahi hai na" she smiled. What was this girl? He was just too overwhelmed so he just nodded at her silently.
'Come. Let's eat" he grabbed her by the waist and moved towards the kitchen counter.