Sixty Six

Sana extended her hand out of the duvet and quickly tapped her phone aimlessly, shutting the alarm off and going back to sleep. Last night had been so..much in terms of everything and then the way he had woken her up and loved her to insanity, it had left little time for her to really sleep till she had to wake up for work. He had disturbed her sleep, but in the best way possible and after that she hadn't really gotten enough sleep. Her mind was constantly racing with work piling up in her head that she had to get done today but she just wanted to give in to this absolutely amazing sleep.

Sidharth too had stirred because of the loud sound of her alarm. He too just wanted her to remain here in his arms so that he can sleep better. He tried pulling her closer into his chest and that's when he realized that she wasn't there. He barely opened his eyes and took his hand out of the duvet, grabbing her hair in his fingers and swiftly pulling her back on his chest.

 He barely opened his eyes and took his hand out of the duvet, grabbing her hair in his fingers and swiftly pulling her back on his chest

Sana was so sleepy that she didn't mind either. He put her head on his chest and wrapped his hand around her neck, closing back his eyes comfortably.

Another twenty minutes later, Sana was finally up and in the shower while Sidharth slept snuggled in to her pillow

Another twenty minutes later, Sana was finally up and in the shower while Sidharth slept snuggled in to her pillow. She had kept thinking of last night the whole time while showering. She could see the anger, the love, the passion in his dark eyes, the way he woke her up and loved her, it was something. She tingled just thinking of it. Sana finally came out and saw hoe he slept like a baby, his face digging in to her pillow and her heart fluttered. She kept her towel away and quickly applied some kajal and a light lip gloss. Once she was all done, she turned around and slowly walked up to him.

She went and sat right beside him on the edge of the bed in the tiny space left behind his body. His face was turned to the other side so she softly kept her hand on his arm first and caressed it lightly. He didn't move. She then bent over and placed her chin on his bicep and looked at his face that was turned to the other side. She took her fingers softly in his hair and caressed them softly. He stirred a little at that making Sana smile. She took her fingers out of his hair and started rubbing his cheek slowly with the pads of her fingers.

"Bebuuu" she said in a whisper, smiling up at him.
"Hmm" he croaked, digging his face deeper in the pillow.
"Utho ge? Mai kaam pe jaa rahi hoon" she said softly, not wanting to startle him.