Ninety Six

They had been snuggled inside each other for the past fifteen minutes, quietly and peacefully lying down in each other's arms and taking in the peace of finally being back together and also coming back from the insane high they just experienced.

Sidharth was literally blown out of his mind and he still couldn't wrap his head around what she just did. He was still inside her and his sweaty body was lying on top of her with her tired hands wrapped around his back lazily.

Sidharth was on top of her body on the sofa but his legs were still touching the floor because of their positioning.

He couldn't believe it was really his baby who made such a bold move and such a demand. He was more than happy and more than in love to fulfil her demands but seeing his baby like this, was definitely a big surprise.

He still had this soft sweet smile on his lips as his lips rested in between her neck.

He placed a sweet kiss to her neck where his lips were and moved his head back to look at her.
Sana's eyes were closed and her fingers were slowly rubbing circles on his back. She smiled shyly sensing his eyes on her face.

"You're so fucking beautiful" he stated as a matter of fact while his deep eyes took in every inch of her beautiful face.

Her face had this sheen of sweat and glow covering it after their intense love making and her cheeks were beautifully flushed and so naturally tinted, he couldn't stop staring at her.

She just smiled wider at that, making him smile too.
He lifted his hand and slowly started rubbing his thumb over her cheeks and on her chin.

"Sidharth?" she called tiredly.

He placed a small kiss to her cheek as a response.

"Mujhe sachi sahi saans araha hai ab..itna yaad kia mene..mujhe sach mai tabiat sahi nahi lag rahi thi aapke bina" she pouted sadly.

She was sharing all this with her eyes still closed.
He instantly got concerned and narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Kya hua? Tabiat theek nahi thi teri? Were you okay?" he asked.

She smiled.

"Shhh...I was, promise. Bas wo I mean...apke bina kuch acha nahi lagta na mujhe" she told him softly.
He sighed in relief and then smiled, placing a kiss to her cheek again.

"I know" he whispered.

He couldn't move his eyes away from her face. Every little nook and corner of her beautiful, bare face was just magical.

He could see all her pores and the crevices of her skin so closely, the faint small spots here and there, the natural textures, everything was still so perfect.

"Sana? Mujhe dekhe gi" he whispered.

She slowly opened her eyes and turned her face towards him and gave him a beautiful shy smile.
The moment he looked at her face and that smile on it, he remembered something and gulped.

It was the same beautiful shy smile that he had envisioned on her face in Amsterdam that night when he was thinking of their marriage.

He smiled slowly and caressed her soft face.

"You make my heart stop" he rasped softly.

Her eyes slightly widened at that and a small beautiful blush crept up her cheeks, lightening up her eyes as she gave him a beautiful smile.

"And you make mine" she confessed.

He smiled at that.

"No seriously. I...mera dil ruk jata hai tujhe dekh kar. Itni pyaari hai, I can't believe you're mine" he confessed.