Thikaana

بواسطة Aizakamran25

When two souls meet, who have had different worlds all their lives but right after stumbling upon each other... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
Hundred
Hundred and One
Hundred and Two
Hundred and Three
Hundred and Four
Hundred and Five
Hundred and Six
Hundred and Seven
Hundred and Eight

Eighty Five

2.8K 160 147
بواسطة Aizakamran25

It had by far been the happiest, the most calm and content nap they both had taken after weeks. Sana was literally snuggled up in his chest so peacefully and like an actual baby. Her breathing was testament to that. She was breathing so peacefully and slowly, her warm breaths falling on his chest. Sidharth too had dozed off right after he closed his eyes.

The flight had really tired him out and then the whole emotionally taxing conversation with Sana added to his exhaustion. Having her cuddled up in his arms like that after weeks was everything he had been craving for.

So now that she was there like that, he let go of everything else in the world and just gave in to his exhaustion.

His hands were wrapped around her, holding her securely inside his chest and his chin was resting on top of her head. Some of her hair were almost touching his lips but he didn't care.

Nothing gave him more peace and happiness than having her in his arms like that. Also, the realization that it was just them, in a new country, new place, secluded away from the hustle bustle of the world and people.

This place, the beauty and serenity it held, this trip, it was all supposed to be for just them. And nothing made him happier than this.

Sidharth's sleep stirred after a good two hours of deep sleep. He could feel her warm body still fully snuggled inside his chest and almost on him making his heart flutter with happiness.

Even before he opened his eyes, or became fully conscious, he tightened his hold around her, pushing her deeper in his chest, if that was even possible. Nothing gave him more peace than this very moment.

A loud sigh left his lips as he took his fingers higher up, ruffling her hair softly and slowly, careful to not wake her up. he wanted his baby to sleep and rest as much as possible.

He knew how hard the last few weeks had been on her emotionally and physically. The dark bags under her eyes were proof of how terribly her sleep cycle had been affected in all those days.

He was sure that she wasn't sleeping well, in fact he doubted if she even got adequate amount of sleep all these days or not. So now that she was back to him, he wanted to slowly and bit by bit make up for all those things she had missed out on.
He finally opened his eyes slowly and the light golden sun rays falling in their bedroom, hit his eyes instantly.

He immediately scrunched his eyes as a reflex but when he did open them, he forgot to breathe. The sight was so beautiful, it almost felt unreal.

The room was filled with golden light entering through the large windows and the shadow it was causing on the wooden floor was beautiful.

He wanted to wake her up and show her this sight but then a part of him also wanted her to rest it out.

He quickly lifted his head from the pillow a little to look at her but she was asleep. He sighed and threw his head back on the pillow, still ruffling her hair softly.

"So beautiful" he whispered while looking at the room.

A few seconds later, he felt her slightly rub her nose and face on his chest. It instantly caught his eye and he looked down at her. she was still sleeping. He frowned. Was she up? Or did she do it in her sleep?

He stopped ruffling her hair for the moment.

"Mmmmm.." she hummed after a minute.
His eyes instantly widened and he lifted his head
up, quickly holding her tighter.

"Kya hua baba? Theek hai?" he asked urgently.

"Haath kyun roka? Baalon mai wese karo jese kar rahay they tab se" she mumbled inside his chest sleepily.

He had to frown to make out what she was saying but the moment he understood, his eyes widened and he wanted to laugh out loud.

"Baby?? TU tab se jag rahi hai kya?" he asked in a shocked voice.

"Mmm" she hummed again.

Sana was in no mood of waking up, or moving away from him.

He smiled and started ruffling her hair again as he threw his head back on the pillow.

"Main tab se soch raha tha k sou rahi hai, uthaata nahi. Par when did you wake up? Did I wake you up by ruffling your hair?" he asked softly.

"Mhmm. Meri aankh kab se khuli hui hai par mai uthna nahi chahti aur naa hi ankhe kholna chahti hoon. Iss liye kab se koshish kar rahi hi k dubara sou jaun bas" she answered in  slow and croaked voice.

He frowned.

"Kyun nahi? Zaada thakan ho rahi hai?" he asked her in a concerned tone.

She kissed his chest in response.

"Nahiii..I'm here, sleeping in my most favorite spot like this so peacefully after weeks. Itni achi sakoon waali neend ayi Sidharth..aur phir ird gird bhi itna sakoon aur shaanti..uthne ka mann hi nahi kar raha...bas yahin lete rehne ka mann kar raha hai mera" she demanded cutely.

He grinned at that and quickly lifted himself up to place a quick kiss to her head.

"Mera bacha. Tu jab tak chahye aisay hi reh, aisay hi yahin sou. Balke har second yahin sou..ab tujhe yahan se kahin aur Janay ya sonay bhi nahi doonga. I just ...wanted you to check the sunset out. The room looks beautiful"  he told her softly and with a voice full of wonder.

She knew that tone. He spoke like that when he was really excited for something and wanted her to see or do it too, but yet didn't want to force her. She smiled softly.

She slowly and very reluctantly moved her face out of his chest and then lifted it up from his chest. The moment she did and the moment she slowly opened her eyes, the light golden sun rays filling the room, entered her eyes and she quickly scrunched her eyes as a reflex.

He was quietly observing her as she covered her eyes with the back of her hand. Before he could say anything, she removed her hand and finally opened her eyes up, much slower this time.

As soon as she did, her eyes widened on their own. And he knew. He knew she loved it too.  He saw how her sleepy face instantly lit up and her beautiful eyes widened, taking the whole feel in.

"Ye..." she mumbled, still in awe of how surreal and beautiful all of it looked.

"I know" he smiled softly as he ruffled her hair lightly.

She tilted her face to look at his face and her heart flipped. His perfect skin was shining with the golden rays falling on it and his brown orbs were such a perfect color of brown and golden making him look heavenly.

He literally looked like a Greek god and her heart actually stopped for a second. She couldn't believe he was really hers.

She was so lost in his eyes and his face, she didn't realize how obvious it was with the way her eyes were stuck on his face and literally lost in them.

He gulped as his eyes darkened the slightest bit, accentuating the perfect shade of golden in them.

"Kya hua..aisay kya dekh rahi hai?" he asked in such a low raspy voice, it tingled her soul.
Her beautiful eyes flickered the slightest bit.

"Kuch nahi...bas..aapko dekh rahi thi" she replied in a trance.

He smiled softly at that. She was so precious.

He sweetly tucked her hair behind her ear and spoke

"Kyun? Mujhe kyun dekh rahi thiii?" he asked softly but in a teasing tone.

""KYUN? Main..matlab aapko nahi dekh sakti kya...aap..aap mere ho na..tou main jab aur jitna marzi dekhu" she pouted softly.

His heart thudded hearing that. He was just pulling her leg but her reply really drove him mad with love. He wanted to kiss the life out of her.

"Haan meri jaan. Bilkul tera hoon aur tu jab aur jitna marzi chahye dekh sakti hai" he smiled, caressing her cheek sweetly with his thumb.

She gave him a small smile.

"Main..." she got serious and looked at him again.

He raised his eyebrows slightly encouraging her to continue.

"Main..dekh rahi thi..k sooraj ki kirne aap par gir rahi hain aur..aap itnay khoobsurat lag rahay ho...you look like honey" she confessed softly and shyly.

His breath hitched. He didn't know what to say to that.

She could see a faint blush crawl up his cheeks.
He slowly blinked his dark eyes, not able to meet the depth and love in her eyes.

"Sana..tu kya.." he mumbled.

"Shhh..sach hai. You keep calling me beautiful par Sidharth, aap bhi tou sab se zada khoobsurat ho na..sab se zaada hot..sab se zada sexy" she mumbled innocently.

She could see the hint of desire flicker in his dark eyes.

"Main kya karu tera..hmm?" he grabbed her hand and brought her fingers to his mouth, kissing them slowly.

She just gave him the smallest of smiles at that. She then turned her head again, to look out of the window.

It really was beautiful. They could see the golden brown rays of the sun falling over the water, making it look brighter than gold and the warm hues falling in their own room were breathtaking too.

This was all really so special for her. She couldn't believe all this was really happening and they really were here.

"Sidhaarth?" she stretched his name sweetly, still looking at the window.

He was still caressing her fingers with his thumb.

"Hmm" he responded.

"Ye..jaga kitni...kitni khoobsurat hai naaa" she spoke innocently, her voice laced with wonderment.

He smiled at that. She had already said that so many times since they had reached but every time she said it again, it warmed and tugged at his heart.

This is what he wanted. Her liking this place so much, it meant everything to him and his heart.

He held her fingers tighter in his hold, lightly tugging at her hand, catching her attention. She slowly turned her face towards him.

"I know" he smiled.

"Bilkul ..aap ki tarah" she spoke in the same tone.
His heart couldn't take all of this. It was too much.

"Aap ko pata hai" she said again, this time trying to move higher up so that she could be at face level with him.

She was currently just leaning on to his chest.
He instantly grabbed her hand tighter and pulled her up with the other shoulder. She was soon lying on the pillow right next to him. 

She turned her face towards him fully.

"Aaap ko pata hai Sidharth..mai ye sab apko sirf aisay hi nahi bol rahi..matlab...tharak main..ya horny panay main nahi keh rahi aapko baar baar hot ya khoobsurat.." she mumbled softly, in her flow.

His eyes instantly widened at that and he wanted to burst out laughing. He pursed his lips tightly and his eyes widened comically.

"BABYYY TU KYA..." he said in a scandalized way.

"Shh..suno. Main sach keh rahi hoon...ye sab aapko sirf aisay hi romance k liye nahi bol rahi Sidharth" she said a bit seriously this time, sobering him down too.

He instantly diverted his entire attention to her face and everything that was coming out of that beautiful mouth.

With that look on her face, in her eyes, and with what she just said so boldly and casually, he knew she was about to say something big and something serious and something that would probably shake his entire soul.

She kept looking at his face with that serenity on her face and in her eyes. His heart was racing.

She then slowly cupped his cheek and spoke

"Haan tou mai apko baar baar aisay hi nahi keh rahi khoobsurat..haan iss liye bhi kyunki aap ho..duniya mai sab se khoobsurat ho..par.." she took a pause as she gulped slowly.

"Iss liye keh rahi hoon kyunki Sidharth...aap sach mai inhi sooraj ki kirno ki tarah aur inse bhi zada roshan aur khoobsurat ho mere liye..jaante ho kyun? Kyunki..jese ye sooraj ki kirne kisi bhi Andheri jag ape parte hi usko roshni se bhar deti hain na?

Wese hi..aap all those months ago meri Andheri aur bilkul khokli si, suffocated si, dark aur akeli si zindagi mai achanak aaye..jab aap mujhe uss store mai madad karne aaye..aur uss moment se le kar aaj iss second tak aap ne sirf aur sirf meri iss zindagi ko issi sooraj ki tarah roshni se bhara hai Sidharth..issi liye mere liyee aa piss sooraj se bhi zada baray ho kyunki ye tou poori duniya k liye hai na..ye tou poori duniya ko roshni deta hai. It's universal.

But you? You're just for me..aap sirf mere ho..aap sirf mujhe roshni dete ho..tou huay na aap mere personal sooraj? Aur aapka naam..this name is really made for you Sidharth because aapka naam bhi Adhavan hai, "The Sun" which you really are" she spoke with such unshakable reverence and love, it was insane.

Sidharth wasn't breathing anymore. His heart was literally in his mouth and his throat was closing up and drying. He felt like he'd soon pass out.

Not once had she removed her eyes from his deep ones. She then slowly rubbed her thumb on his cheekbone.  He was so lost. He had absolutely no control, no power in front of her and this inexplicable love she had for him.

"Sidharth..jese sooraj hota hai naa..like.. it's the center point of the whole world naa..matlab it is the only natural source of light for the whole world.

And the sun, it's so grand, so huge, it's light literally encompasses the entire universe..socho" her eyes widened slightly as she really thought of the grandiosity of the sun.

He was just so taken and so lost in her. He had no awareness of anything else. Every word that was coming out of that perfect mouth of hers, it was rendering him powerless second by second.

What was she even saying?

"Wese hi ho aap mere liye...aap meri zindagi k ek hi center point ho..aur aapki roshnin se, meri poori zindagi roshan hai Sidharth..sirf aap se..aap ki roshni se. tou huay na aap mere sooraj?" she looked at him.

He had to gulp a few times and then blink his eyes a few times as well, in order to make sure this was all not just some dream or imagination.

He couldn't feel his limbs, he couldn't feel his body, or any part. He was right in guessing earlier that she was going to say something that was going to shake hi soul, but what he didn't know was that not only would her words shake his soul, it would completely absolutely and entirely pick him up from the ground and drop him up somewhere in plain air.

It would make him feel like he was having this out of body experience, where her insane love would literally engulf him entirely and leave nothing of his own.

All hers.

She could see a glimmer of wetness in his perfectly dark brown eyes.

"Aap..aap emotional mat ho..ye sab koi pyaar main nahi keh rahi...sab..ek ek lafz bilkul sach aur sahi hai Sidharth..mai bata bhi nahi sakti, na aaj na kabhi bhi k aap meri zindagi mai kya ban kar aaye ho aur kya bana diya mujhe, mera haath thaam kar. Kash, koi lafz sach mai hotay...to let you know.. but nahi hain. Kabhi ho bhi nahi sakte" she was relentless.

He silently took his hand behind her back and before she knew, he pulled her even closer. A small gasp left her lips as she wasn't expecting that.

His intentions were so clear with how he purposely kept staring at her lips then her eyes, then back at her lips while he kept bringing his face closer and closer. That little action made it so much more intense.

"You are absolutely like nothing in this world Sana. There is nothing in this entire universe that I can compare you with.

You're beyond this entire fucking universe. And I don't know how I got this lucky, or what I ever did to have you, but you're mine and mine alone. And I don't know how to wrap my head around this fact. I don't even know if I deserve you or not, but you're mine. Fucking hell. You're mine. My Sana" he rasped in a heavy voice on top of her lips, mere centimeters apart.

His warm breath was constantly fanning her lips and chin.

He then very slowly pressed his lips on top of hers and took them in his softly, sucking on to them. Sana's eyes fell close as she cupped his face harder between her fingers. He kissed her with such softness, such slowness, making sure she feels every single nibble, bite and suck.

He wanted to go so slow. He wanted to let her know what kind of a drug her love is for him and how it calms his entire being.

He wanted her to know that through this slow torturous kiss. Sana felt like he was literally sucking her entire soul in to himself with the way he was kissing her.

She kept pressing her fingers harder and harder on his face as she completely surrendered to him.

He was literally panting when he let go of her lips. Sana was completely out. His eyes were so dark, they were dripping with desire and insane love.

"Kya kar deti hai tu mere saath Sana?" he rasped slowly while rubbing his thumb on her lips slowly.

She didn't say anything. She was still trying to catch her breath.

She caressed his beard lightly and then came closer and pressed a kiss to his nose, tugging at his heartsrings.

"Ek ek baat sach hai. Samjhe? Aap mere personal sooraj ho. Mera sab kuch ho" she confessed in a whisper.

His heart was thudding insanely for this girl who literally had him putty in her hands. All of him.

"Shhhh" he smiled as he pushed her hair away from her face and then sweetly tucked them behind her ears.

"Mere bache ne aaj kya karna hai?? Bahir jaana hai? Andar hi rehna hai? You wanna go out and explore the beach? You wanna stay here in bed?" he asked softly, his fingers still playing with her hair.

"Jo aap ne karna hai, bas wohi" she answered.
He frowned slightly.

"Kyun? JO mujhe karna hai wo kyun? Tu mujhe wo bata jo tujhe karna hai, jo tera maan hai" he said.

"Mhm..mujhe bas aapke sath rehna hai..jo aap ne karna hai, jo aap kaho ge, mujhe bas wohi karna hai" she answered stubbornly and snuggled closer in to him.

He smiled softly at that. She was such a baby.

"Mhm.. mujhe wohi karna hai jo Sana ko karna hai. Bas" he teased with the same stubbornness and a naughty glint in his eyes.

Her eyes widened at that and she opened her outh to say something but then closed it with a small pout.

"Sidhaaarth...kyun tang kar rahay ho. Main sachi keh rahi hoon naa" she pouted softly.

"I know. Main bhi sach keh raha hoon na.  Chal bata, kya karna hai tujhe?" he smiled, caressing her chin lightly with his fingers and then bending closer and pressing his lips on her chin.

Sana shivered lightly with the way his hot touch made her body feel.

"Mujhe.." she mumbled.

"Hmmm" he hummed while pressing another kiss to her chin, driving her completely mad.

"Mujhe..bas yahin rehna hai...pehle aap se baatein karni hain, aapke paas letna hai, aapki baahon main..phir..bahir jaana hai..i want to go outside and chedk the sea out..can we?" she asked sweetly.

A wave of relief coursed through him at that. He instantly lifted his face up to look at her perfect face and said

"That's like my perfect baby. Of course we can baba, why not?" he smiled.

She let out a soft sigh at that and kept looking at him.

"Sidharth? Pata hai..aap kitne hot pilot ho" she said innocently.

His eyes widened slightly at that and just when she felt he was getting awkward, she spoke again

"Sachh..pata hai..jab mai flight mai thi..mujhe saara time wo sab dekh kar yakeen hi nahi ho raha thak..all this is really happening and that, it's actually you who's currently flying me. You literally flew me in the sky Sidharth" she spoke in a completely smitten and amused voice.

Her big doe eyes overflowing with love and innocence.

Sidharth's heart was just so crazy for her. She had been saying this since morning today but every time she said it again, she said it with the same innocence and wonder that absolutely drove him insane. It showed him how truly touched and taken she was. She was the sweetest angel ever.

"Bas kar baba, subah se yahi bol rahi hai. Tu kyun bhool jaati hai Sana, it's you. Tujhe nahi le k jaunga tou kisko le k jaunga. Tere liye hi nahi, mere liye bhi ye mere poore career ki sab se khaas flight thi. Hamesha rahegi" he told her honestly while staring in to her beautiful eyes.

"I know..issi liye tou I consider myself the luckiest girl alive" she told him softly.

"Issi liye tou..wo.." she suddenly stopped as her eyes wandered off in the distance, thinking of something.

Sidharth who had his eyes fixed on her face, frowned.

"Kya hua? Bol na kya bol rahi thi..issi liye tou kya?" he pushed.

She looked at him and he saw hoe her face slightly fell. He was instantly concerned.

"Wo..Sidharth.. mene bola na k mujhe yakeen hi nahi ho raha tha k it's you who's flying me and mai aapki flight mai bethi hoon. Par phir..when I heard the airhostesses talk amongst themselves, mujhe ussi samay yakeen hogaya k mai sach mai aap hi ki flight mai hoon" she said softly.

Sidharth's frown deepened at that.

"You know when I heard them talk and obsess over you like that...I didn't get angry at them Sidharth..I mean, they weren't wrong..mujhe bas..itna lucky aur blessed feel hua uss moment mai..jaante ho kyun?" she blinked.

"Kyunki...it made me realize yet again, of how lucky and how blessed I am ... that you love me the way you do. Matlab har samay aapke ird gird itni khoobsurat larkiyaan hoti hai..par poori duniya ki larkiyaan chor k..bhagwaan ne mujhe aapki Sana bana dia, aapki jaan, aapka bacha bana diya, isey zada bari cheez mere liye aur kya ho sakti hai Sidharth?

It's me who you're so crazy for, it's me who's yours. I felt so lucky, so special k..main aapki hoon" she said softly.

He was so numb at this point. He just didn't know how to react to her anymore or what to even say. Her love, it scared him, in the craziest bestest way possible. It was beyond this whole universe.

He slowly caressed her face while his dark eyes bore in to hers.

"Tu pagal hai. Bilkul pagal. Poori duniya tou hamesha dekhi hai Sana, uss duniya k ird gird tou hamesha raha hoon, par uss mai koi tujh jesa kabhi nahi mila, kyuki koi tujh jesa aur hai nahi naa iss poori duniya main.

Aur ye sab kya bolti rehti hai tu. How do you put me on this pedestal? It..it scares me Sana.. I'm scared that I'll let you down and.."

"SHHHH..aap pagal ho? Ye mat bolo Sidharth..let me down? If anything, your love, your support has always only lifted me up, never let me down" she spoke firmly and with an unwavering confidence.

He just ...smiled. That's all he could do. His heart was honestly so heavy with love, it was crazy, it was scary but in the best way possible.

He didn't know what else to say or how else to react to everything that she was saying for him and the way she was letting him know constantly of how insanely in love she was with him.

Maybe she needed to say it out loud, for her own peace, so he didn't intervene, he let her. he was just so beyond grateful that this angel was his.

What he had said to her in the afternoon wasn't wrong at all. He really couldn't believe that leaving the entire world, God chose him to give Sana too.

His entire soul was just so shook and so beyond grateful for her.

He tried lightening up her mood a little bit.

"Mhm. Tou..tu ne un sab hostesses ko roka kyun nahi? Tu ne unko bataya nahi k tu yahan bethi hai aur un "Chudailo k baal noch de gi agar tere Sidharth ki taraf dekha bhi" he quoted her teasingly.

There was a small smile on his lips and his eyes were finally lighter.

She smiled softly.

"Nahi. Kyunki...unko baat karne ka haq tou hai naa Sidharth. Mai bas..itna lucky feel kar rahi thi k despite them being so good, so fit, so amazing, so beautiful, it's really me who you chose to love.

Who was lucky enough to have you..wo tou bas baat kar rahay they na, aur kuch ghalat thori keh rahay they..mene aapko pehle bhi ye bola tha aur phir bol rahi hoon..chahye koi bhi larki ho Sidharth, when they want to be with you, they're not wrong.

Someone who's around you, or who knows you, they'll always want you no matter what. Kyunki aap ho aisay. Kon aapko nahi paana chahye ga?" she said softy.

He sighed and pulled her closer by her waist.

"Ye sab mat bola kar mene tujhe pehle bhi kaha hai na? Aur ye kya baat hui? Ye sab kyun soch rahi hai tu baba. I don't care kon kitna sundar ya hot ya fit ya sexy ho.

Mere liye wo sab matter nahi karta. Mere liye tu duniya mai sab se zada hot, sexy aur khoobsurat larki hai aur hamesha har second rahegi. Samjhi? Have I ever let you think or feel otherwise?" he asked seriously.

She instantly shook her head.

He tucked her hair behind her ear as he continued

"Mujhe wo sab nahi chahiye Sana. Wo sab tou hamesha tha mere paas, mene aisi larkiyan hamesha dekhi hain, I've been around such women all my life. It doesn't mean a thing for me. Samjhi? I wanted what you gave me. A home. Nobody had ever given me that before you.

This mad intense inexplicable passion, this inexplicable desire that courses through my system for you, this never ending want for you, this peace that I feel when I'm in your arms or you're in mine, this stability that I feel with you, the way you light up my entire life, my heart, my home, nobody had ever done that for me Sana.

Don't you know how madly my heart beats for you? How much my heart and my body always wants you? Didn't I make it obvious enough a day ago at home? I cannot stop wanting you. Ever."

He breathed softly.

His eyes were so intense again.

Sana's eyes pooled up. This is why. This is exactly why she considered herself the luckiest girl on earth. She knew all of this. She was so beyond grateful.

She pursed her lips together to stop herself from sobbing.

"And I want you to look at yourself just once from my eyes, you'll forget the whole world because that's what happens to me when I look at you Sana. You're so beautiful. So so beautiful. But from my eyes? and for me? You are the most gorgeous woman to have walked the planet. I don't see anybody beyond you. Every single thing about you drives me absolutely crazy. I've never seen beauty, serenity, purity like yours.

So dimagh mai tere jo bhi kachra tu bharti rehti hai na apne aapko doosro se compare kar k, wo khatam kar de warna maar paregi tujhe" he told her seriously and with a tinge of authority.

Her soul shook and her eyes completely filled up at that. He loved her so fucking much.

He wordlessly wiped the corners of her eyes and then her eyes with his palm. She was so emotional. She didn't know how to take it all and how to keep it all in.

She quickly grabbed his hand and wrapped her own fingers around his hand and kissed the back of it softly.

"Mai..ek baat bolu? Thori mushy hai par bolna hai" she pouted sweetly.

His sweet girl. He smiled at that and slowly raised his eyebrows at her, encouraging her to go on.

"Aap naa..aap mere sab se pyaare baby ho..mera dil phatt jayega itnay zada pyar se, itnaaaaaaaa saara pyaar karti hoon mai aapko. Itna jitna kabhi bata nahi sakti and I'm so thankful for you Sidharth. Every single second of every single day.

Thank you for being my Home, my Thikaana" she tried smiling despite her cracking voice.

He cracked a sweet soft genuine smile at that, one that reached up his eyes.

"Idhar aah" he pulled her closer and completely on top of him as he straightened up.

He settled her on top of his chest and wrapped his hands around her, holding her in place. Her face was in between his neck and his shoulder where she placed incessant soft kisses.

He just smiled and closed his eyes at that, taking her love in after what felt like ages. His fingers were softly ruffling her hair.

"Sidharthh" she whispered right on top of his neck, tingling his skin.

He tightened his hands around her.

"Hmmm"

"Mujhe yahan..apne saath lene k liye thank you" she whispered.

"Shhhh" he rubbed her back softly.

"Mujhe..khush rehna hai Sidharth..aapke saath..mai puraana sab bhoolna chahti hoon..pl..please.. I don't want to remember any of it" she confessed.

His breath hitched and his eyes instantly opened at that. His heart broke.

He quickly turned his face to look at her but her face was still hidden inside his shoulder but he could sense the sadness in her voice.

He quickly hugged her to himself and placed a kiss to the side of her head, keeping his lips there for a few seconds.

"Shhhh..Basss. I want the same baba. Mai chahta hoon tu wo sab bhool jaye, aur bas sirf khush reh. Bilkul pehle jese. I want to throw away all the hurt and pain there is inside your beautiful heart. I wish I could do it right away baba. I'm so sorry" he said softly.

She placed another long kiss to his shoulder.

"Aap mere saath ho, mere liye wohi sab se bara sakoon hai Sidharth. Aap ho na..baqi sab aap theek kar do ge. I know" she mumbled.

"Sidharth? Mai..sab bhool jaungi na?" she asked him in a small voice after a few minutes.

He didn't know what to tell her. he wanted to just hold her in his arms and cry.

"Haaan baba. Bilkul bhool jayegi, waqt k saath. Mai hoon na apne bache k saath? I'll make sure you do.

And even if you don't forget it, we'll heal together, haina? And then we'll leave it behind in the past and move on, happier and stronger. I promise" he spoke with conviction.

She silently nodded her head and then lifted her face up from his shoulder and kept it sideways.

"Hum..bahir kab jayenge..beach dekhne?" she asked.
He smiled.

He turned his face to look at her. their noses were almost touching now but her eyes were still closed, making her look like an angel, but then, when did she not.

"Tujhe chalna hai? Tou uth. Let's change. And let's go. Lemme show you around baby. You'll love it so much" he told her sweetly.

She opened her dreamy eyes at that and looked in to his honey orbs. She couldn't stop herself. She was so in love with this man.

She moved closer and softly pecked his lips.

"I know" she smiled.

"Chal chal chal. Get up get up get up" he lightly smacked her bum as she lifted herself up from his chest.

The moment he was about to get up too, she quickly held him by his shoulders, stopping him right there.

"Kya huaaa?" he frowned.

"Ek second ek second" she said urgently.

She kept looking at his face with so much love and softness. And then before he knew she hugged him, wrapping her hands around his back and keeping her chin on his shoulder.

It was such a sweet and genuine hug. It melted his heart and his entire being. He was so overwhelmed.

He lifted his own hands and wrapped them around her. He knew she needed it all.

These little small things and acts of affection that she was constantly showing, he knew her heart needed them.

It was her way to comfort herself and let her know that it was going to be okay now.

And he was going to make sure she gets it all, whatever she needed to feel better and back home.

She stayed quietly in his arms for a few minutes, literally taking the feel of that hug in and then slowly moved back.

His eyes were so full of love and so dark with the way he was looking at her face.

She couldn't meet the intensity in them and she unconsciously looked down.

He was looking at her shy face with such an overpowering intensity, it could completely dissolve her. he sweetly tucked that single strand of hair behind her ear that had been covering her face since a while.

"I want you to wear something beautiful for me. Will you?" he said in a low and husky voice, tingling her soul.

Before she could respond, he bent forward and placed a hot kiss to her jaw.

Sana's heart was about to fall out of her chest. She wanted to hide away in his arms.

"Hmm?" he asked as soon as he moved back.
She nodded shyly, still not meeting his eyes.

He smiled. She was such a baby. One moment she couldn't stop pampering and showering him with love and hugs and kisses and then the next, she was sitting like a shy bride.

His heart thudded at maddening speed at the thought of it.

"Challll. Ab yahin bethe rahegi tou mai khud utha kar le jaun tyaar karne?" he teased her, trying to lighten and ease her up.

She quickly looked up, embarrassed.

She quickly nodded.
"Haan..na..nahi.. bas..main jaa rahi hooon" she said in a flustered voice, looking everywhere but his eyes.

She quickly moved back and kept her legs down, getting up from the bed before he said something else.
He smiled as she quickly hurried up to the other corner of the room, opening her suitcase up.

"Tu araamse change kar le, I'll just return a few work calls and also speak to mom. Unki call ayi wi thi dopaher ko" he told her as he too got up from the bed.

She was sitting on the floor facing the suitcase but quickly nodded her head without turning back to look at him.

She was such a sweetheart.

He was just about to turn around and go when she said

"Unko mera bhi pyaar dena" she said, melting his heart.
"I will baba" he told her sweetly.

Once he slid the window and stepped out, she released a long breath that she had been holding.
She didn't know what was wrong with her. she was suddenly so nervous and shy around him.

She rubbed her chest to calm herself down.

"Kya pehnu...ye sab tou itna.." she murmured to herself in a low whisper as she rummaged through all her clothes.

She was so unsure of what to wear because of how unsure and insecure she had gotten about herself and her body after all of this. Although he had just scolded her about the same and she also knew how crazily he loved her. It wasn't him.

It was to do with her own self. It was to do with her own mental battles and scars. It was about her own mental health, which was a bit shaky right now.

She was nervously biting her lower lip as she searched through all the clothes, when her eyes fell on one particular one.

She removed the other clothes from the top and grabbed it. She quickly opened it up and checked it out. It was so beautiful and floral. It was perfect.

"Par....ye sab" she mumbled seeing the deep plunging neckline. 

She was suddenly so nervous and so confused. She closed her eyes and thought of his beautiful smile.

The smile that'll reach his eyes when he sees her in this dress. A small smile came up on her own lips thinking of that and she opened her eyes.
She was going to wear this. It was perfect.

It was beautiful. And it was just him, her beautiful Sidharth. He had asked her to wear something beautiful for him, and so she will.

She quickly gathered all the other things that she'd be needing and stood up, walking in that beautiful bathroom.

This whole place, everything here was just so stunning. She couldn't stop admiring it.
She took a nice quick shower and then changed in to the beautiful dress. She was so nervous to go see herself in the mirror. She didn't know how she'd feel about herself.

She slowly walked towards the mirror and the moment her eyes met her reflection, she released a shaky loud breath. She looked, okay.

It wasn't that bad. Yes, it was pretty revealing but hopefully he was going to like the look. She still had the towel wrapped around her head. So she slowly undid the towel, letting her wet hair fall open. Her face was so bare, but she liked it that way, she knew he did too. So she decided to let it be like that only.

She just took out a moisturizer from her makeup ba and nicely massaged it over her face and neck. She then took out her glossy lip balm and applied it all over her already red and swollen lips.

She was slowly running her fingers through her wet hair while looking at herself in the mirror when her fingers suddenly stopped.

She remembered something as her eyes fell at the tattoo. And her heart dropped. So did her face.

She remembered that day in Punjab. Her mother's words. So painful, so hurtful, so demeaning.

She remembered how her mother kept emphasizing on the fact that once they get her married to Akshay, he would make her his by getting physically intimate with her.

Sana shivered as she remembered her mother's harsh words.

That day her mother had completely stooped to a different low in Sana's eyes. the day she had kept saying how Akshay would use his rights as a husband over her body and mark and make it his and completely wash away all of Sidharth's memories. The day she had to show her this tattoo in frustration and retaliation.

She shuddered. The minute she looked up in the mirror again, she saw how her face was suddenly stained with fresh hot painful tears rolling down her eyes relentlessly.

She clenched her fists tightly as she saw her reflection, broken and weak once again.

She felt so helpless, so angry, so frustrated. This wasn't supposed to happen right now. they were here, in another place, another country, away from it all, just the two of them. This was their time.

Their holiday, their time together. she was supposed to be happy, she was supposed to let him love and heal her back to normalcy. Why was this happening.

Will all this ever leave her and really let her move on with him? Or will it always keep haunting her.  She wanted to run in to his arms and ask him to take it all away. Just make it end and stop.

The dress, the face, the look she was slowly getting comfortable with, all disappeared and all that replaced it was just fear, hurt and pain.

She wasn't upset about having to let go of her parents or family, no. They had never been that place of warmth and comfort for her to affect her like that.

But what they did to her, despite being her parents? Yes, that affected her and hurt her, broke her terribly.

The way the kept her literally captive in that room, in her so called house, the way they kept torturing her and treating her like a bloody hostage, the way they kept preparing for the marriage, despite knowing she didn't want it, the way they kept hitting and threatening and demeaning her emotionally and physically, all of this was what really traumatized her.

All of this coming from someone's biological parents, those two people who are supposed to give you the world, it's never easy for any child, no matter how close or how distant they are to their parents.

This is a basic sentiment that is associated with parents, warmth, love and support. If they, out of all the people in the world don't give you that, it shatters you.

And even more so because Sana had always tried her best to love them and to get that love back from them. She had always hoped for them to come around one day.

She had sincerely truly hoped for them to finally understand her for once in her life and maybe support her for what HER heart wanted, not what they wanted but No.

She harshly and quickly wiped her eyes and the unstoppable tears that were flowing down. This was for them. For her Sidharth.

He was literally going over the world and beyond to make her happy, to heal her, she couldn't let all of this get in between them right now, not right now. she just wanted to be with him and take in all the love he was giving her.

He was her guardian angel. He was her guide, her support, her mentor, her everything. He will make it better for her. just like he always did.
But for now, she had to let him do that. She couldn't go to him like this, crying and heartbroken, it'll shatter him again.

It will again send him in that self loathe and that guilt. She couldn't let that happen. She wiped her entire face and quickly opened the faucet, filling her palms with water and hastily splashing it all over her face.

She had to be okay, she had to look normal and happy. For him.

She kept rubbing her face with the water and wiping it clean.

Her entire body language was suddenly so different, so nervous, so shaken, so distressed.
She was harshly rubbing and cleaning her face and constantly smiling at her reflection in the mirror forcefully to appear normal and happy for him.

It was truly heartbreaking for even her own self to see herself like this.

It was crazy what traumas like these can do to your mind. The way they break you and your soul. Her heart and soul were suddenly so heavy. It felt like someone just grabbed a huge heavy rock and placed right on top of her chest.

All she needed right now was him, his love and his warmth. He was like her personal drug, her medicine, her peace, her everything.

She started tapping her fingers lightly over her face to bring in some color and appear as happy and normal as she could for him. she kept combing her fingers through her hair and when she finally felt like she could no longer stay here, she decided to just go out and be with him.

She turned around and took and took a long deep breath to calm herself down a little before she finally pulled the door open.

She slowly stepped out and when she walked in the room, her eyes were looking for him everywhere until they finally fell on him.

He had his back to her. she noticed that he too had changed. He was now in a white t-shirt and beige colored Bermuda shorts. Her heart was finally beating again.

She slowly walked in the room and as if on cue, he sensed her and immediately turned around. He was on his phone.

The moment he turned around, he stopped. He stopped doing whatever he was doing and it seemed like his eyes were suddenly glued to her face.

She saw how his eyes widened the slightest bit taking her in and after staring at her face for a few seconds, making her conscious and worried that he had noticed something was off, his eyes then slowly, very slowly travelled lower.

Sana could see the instant change of expression on his face. His eyes visibly got darker and intense . He could see how she had both her hands to her side and fists tightly closed in anxiousness.

He sighed softly. Why was she anxious? Didn't she know how beautiful, how sexy she was and how hot she looked right now. And it was just him. Her Sidharth. Dear God.

Only if, only if she could really know and see what he sees when he looks at her and what he feels when he looks at her and how badly, how insanely his entire body and soul throbs and aches for her.

He aimlessly kept his phone away on the side table and slowly stood up. He hadn't once removed his eyes from her and she knew.

He moved towards her as she also nervously took small steps towards him, trying to meet him midway.

When they were both finally in the middle of the room, right in front of their large bed, he covered the distance by taking the two three small steps.

"Sid.." she slowly tried opening her mouth but before she could he instantly brought his own hands forward and grabbed her hands from her sides, entwining his own fingers with her and pressing a long kiss to the side of her neck.

She felt like he just electrocuted her. their hands were entwined together and stretched in between their bodies while he slowly placed another hot kiss to her neck.

Sana's eyes were closed and a low sigh escaped her lips. he slowly removed his face from her neck and finally looked up.

"Wow. How are you so fucking perfect baba?" he rasped in a low voice looking at her beautiful face.

She wanted to cry at that. She opened her eyes and managed to look at him.

"I'm n.."

"SHHHH. You are. You are the most perfect woman that I have ever laid eyes on & that woman is mine. So I will not allow you to keep any doubts about her in your mind" he spoke with such authority and desire with his index fingers firmly placed on her lips, that she felt like she would soon pass out.

She was staring back at him with her doe eyes, blinking softly while he still had his finger on her lips.

He soon realized why she wasn't talking and removed his finger.

His eyes then travelled all over her body and she saw how they stayed for a little longer at her deep cleavage.

"This is so fucking beautiful. Thank you for wearing this. And thank you for looking like this" he said warmly.

As soon as his eyes moved back up to her face and eyes, his smile faltered a little and his eyes narrowed.

"What's up baby? Theek hai tu?" he asked her.

She instantly covered up by squeezing their hands and taking a step closer and pressing her lips to his jaw and kissing him softly.

His lips curved up at that.

"Mai theek hoon..ab aapke paas agayi hoon na..tou theek hoon" she told him softly.

She wanted to cry and break down in his arms and pour it all out in front of him but she couldn't, not right now.

This was their time, their moment and she couldn't break him like this. She knew every single pain that she feels or goes through is a lot more harsher for him, so she couldn't do that to him right now.

"Mujhe..baahir le k chalo naa" she mumbled softly looking in to his dark eyes.

He pulled his hands from hers and cupped her face softly and placed a long chaste kiss to her perfect lips.

"Come" he told her as he moved back and grabbed her hand in his.

She gripped his hand tighter, gripping his hand for all the strength and courage.

"Ready?" he whispered excitedly as they reached the windows.

She slowly blinked but before he could take her out, she spoke

"Par Sidharth..yahan tou peeche humara personal aprea hai naa...phir aap beach pe yahan se kese le k jaa rahay ho?" she asked him innocently.

He smiled.

"Kyunki..." he smiled and lifted her hand that he was holding up and brought it to his mouth, placing a small kiss to it.

"Yahan se nikal k peeche ek secluded aur pyaara sa pathway hai that leads to the beach. We'll go from there" he told her.

She nodded and gave him a small smile.

They soon walked out and all the while they were walking towards the beach, she was exceptionally quiet and was literally stuck to his side and he knew. He didn't say anything and just let her be.

He really hoped that she would like the beach and the whole vibe.

"Sidharth?" she quietly called him out after a few minutes.

He looked at her.

"Aap..bhi bohat achay lag rahay ho" she said in a shy small voice.

That caught him completely by surprise. He narrowed his eyes as he smiled.

He decided to lighten her up a little.

"Really?" he said in a light tone.

She quickly looked up at him and nodded.

"Kyun?" he smirked.

She frowned as they stopped walking.

"Kya kyun?" she was so confused.

"Kyun lag raha hoon mai acha?" he teased.

Her frown deepened.

"Ma..Matlab? Lag rahay ho tou bas lag rahay ho..aur hamesha lagte ho" she mumbled.

"Acha?" he rasped, suddenly turning towards her completely and taking a step closer.

"H...Haaan" she was suddenly so shy.

"Pehle kyun nahi bola phir?" he whispered, his eyes filled with mischief as they flickered towards her lips.

"Kya nahi bola?? A..aisay kyun keh rahay ho? Hamesha tou..bolti hoon" she answered in a small voice.

"Kab bolti hai?" he teased.

She pouted.

"Bolti hooon" she said.

"Nahi tou" he smirked.

"Sidhaarth..tang kyun kar rahay ho" he could tell she wanted to shout and scream at him like she usually does when she's in a fun mood but she was suppressing it and just trying her best to cover her agitation.

"Mai kahan tang kar raha hoon..sirf sach bol raha hoon" he said as he carefully tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Nahi bol rahay..mai hamesha kehti hoon na aapko..aisay kyun bol rahay ho phir?" she asked sadly.

"Mai kese maanu?" his voice got lower as his face inched closer.

She felt like she'd swoon.

She looked in to his eyes with such sadness and seriousness.

"Aap aisa kyun keh rahay ho..aap...aap naraz ho?" her voice was suddenly so low and small, it broke his heart.

His eyes instantly widened as he realized she was taking it seriously. He was about to shake his head and ease her up when she quickly grabbed his face between both her hands and pulled it down, pressing her lips to his.

He almost moaned in her mouth as his eyes widened at the suddenness of her kiss.

She instantly took his lips in hers and kissed him softly but with so much love. He grabbed her waist and held her in place a she nibbled and sucked his lips to perfection.

God, how much he wanted to grab her right there and take her to bed.

"Ab yakeen agaaya?..aisay mat sochna dubara..aap har lamhe, har second sab se khoobsurat sab se sexy sab se hot lagte ho..chahye mai kahu ya na kahu, mera dil har second aapke liye dhadak raha hota hai" she gasped.

He kept staring at her intensely. He then wiped her lips with his palm.

"Yakeen tou pehle bhi tha..teri taang khench raha tha. Par agar aisay yakeen dilaye gi har baar tou I want to remain aloof" he teased.

Sana could feel her cheeks heating up as a small gasp left her lips.

He harshly pulled her closer as he encircled her waist with both his hands, clasping them around her waist.

"Aisay dukhi kyun ho rahi thi baba? Mai tujhe tang kar raha tha na? Pagal hai?" he said warmly.

He then kissed the tip of her nose.

She just hugged his chest instead and closed her eyes. Only if she could tell him what this meant to her right now, him trying to take her mind off everything that was going on inside her head, the warmth of his chest, his arms holding her, it was everything and more.

She placed a small kiss to his chest.

"Theek hai abhi? K thora aur manaun?" he teased her after a minute.

"Theek" she said in a small voice as she placed incessant kisses to his chest before moving away.

"Chale?" he gave her a warm smile once she moved back and looked at him. She nodded and grabbed his hand in hers, entwining their fingers together.

They walked some more and before she knew, they were there. Sana's eyes widened as they took in their grand view. It was majestic. Absolutely breathtaking.

A loud gasp left her lips when she straightened her face and looked to the other side. There was a whole setup there.

She immediately left his and walked towards the beautiful gazebo that was setup in the middle of the place surrounded by the sea. It was surreal.

"Ye.." she whispered, completely taken and in awe of it.

She then looked around and the sea, and the almost purple sky with light hues of orange looked like a painting. It seemed unreal. Everything in this place did.

He felt like is heart was finally beating and he could breathe in peace. Seeing that reaction from her, it was everything. It told him that she really liked it.

"Kesa hai?" he shouted a little since she had walked quite far to the other side.

He uncrossed his own arms and started following her with a smile.

She turned around to look at him and he saw how her beautiful eyes shone even in the darkness of the evening.

"It's ...soooo beautiful Sidharth...this looks like some magical place. It honestly doesn't feel real... at least for me. I feel I am in some dream or magical place..mene kabhi nahi socha tha k main sach mai bhi kabhi ye sab dekhu gi ya aisi jagao pe hongi" she answered back as she looked at the flowing sea with such calmness on her face. 

She didn't realize when he covered all the distance and came back to stand right behind her. she was facing the sea and standing. Sidharth moved closer and wrapped his hands around her chest, hugging her to himself and resting his chin at the top of her head, after placing a sweet kiss there.

He was so happy seeing her so in love with the place.
Sana kept her own hands on top of his.
They looked so dreamy, so beautiful standing there like that, surrounded by the sea and the beautiful sky.

"It really is magical, isn't it?" he whispered in a husky voice.

She silently nodded her head.

"But so are you. You are my magical girl, aren't you? Tou tere liye sab magical hi hoga naa" he whispered huskily.

And just like that, with such ease, he unknowingly took a piece of her burning heart, and placed it on ice with his words and his love for her.

She wanted to cry. She clutched his arms tighter and just kept staring at the sea ahead. She didn't know what to say to him or how to thank him or let him know what he was to her and what he did for her, every single second.

She still let him know, not in the usual way though.

She harshly and quickly removed his hands down from herself confusing and scaring him all at once. And before he could make sense, she turned around to look at him, grabbed his face in both her hands, tip toed and pressed her lips on to his. What her words couldn't let him know, she wanted to express that through her kiss.

She had closed her eyes and she just focused on kissing him.  And kiss she did. She bit his lower lip and pushed her tongue inside his mouth, takin him by absolute surprise.

Sidharth's heart was in his mouth as he grabbed her from the sides of her waist.

She kept kissing him softly but yet with so much conviction, he felt it in his entire being.

She finally stepped down reluctantly when her toes were giving up and so was her breath. She was panting for air and had her head dropped down while she grabbed his shoulders and stood.

"Wow" he rasped as he looked at her dreamy face.

She looked up at that and though the intensity in his eyes was unnerving, she didn't want to look away.

She stared back in to his deep eyes while she slowly took one hand up from his shoulder and caressed his jaw and chin with her fingers.

"Thank you. For everything" she whispered.

"Shhhh" he came forward and placed a sweet long kiss to her forehead.

"Do you like the gazebo?" he asked her after moving back.

She too turned around and looked at it again. The details, the décor, it was all so beautiful, so thoughtful. This man didn't even come close to perfection, he was way beyond it. In every way.

"It's beyond beautiful. Aap..ne ye sab kab karwaya?" she asked him in a small voice.

He smiled at that. He extended his hand and wrapped it around her shoulder while he spoke

"Shaam ko. When you slept" he told her with a smile.

She frowned.

"Par..par aap bhi tou mere saath hi soye they na tab?" she was confused.

"Haan baba par sonay se pehle I made the bookings and arrangements for this done" he told her.
Before she could ask again, he spoke

"So I didn't physically leave the bed to get all this done. Basically..." he stopped for a moment and looked at her with that naughty glint in his eyes.

"Since we are here in their honeymoon villa, all of this is part of the deal. Romantic dinners by the beach included" he told her, smiling .

Sana's cheeks instantly heated up and she looked away.
"Par...par..hum tou.." she didn't know how to say it.

But he knew.

He quickly pulled her closer in to his side and whispered
"Hum tou kya?" he teased.

"Hum..tou honeymoon par n...kuch nahiii" she said abruptly, making him laugh loudly.

She instantly removed his hand from her shoulder and stepped away, completely embarrassed and shy.

"How the fuck are you so cute? Kya karu mai tere saath, hmmm?" he gritted his teeth lovingly as he slightly pulled her cheek.

She winced lightly and gave him a small pout.

"Wahan le kar chalo..aur kya" she mumbled.

He chuckled and walked her towards the gazebo.

He held her hand on the steps as she climbed them. It was such a beautiful and intimate setup.

She saw how the entire table was filled with rose petals and small candles that lit the table up along with arrangements for dinner.

He pulled the chair for her and pushed it back  tucking her in once she sat down.

She admired him while he walked towards his own chair and sat. He looked so handsome, so dapper.

He was perfect. He was such a dashing man, he literally made her swoon and her heart flutter.

"The food's gonna be here sooon" he told her looking around.

"Unless..you want me as food" he smirked, pulling her leg for the way she was literally raking him down.

Her eyes widened in embarrassment.

"Chup raho...tou? Mere ho na? mai dekhu gi..har second dekhu giii.." she told him softly, taking him by surprise.

He was constantly doing these little things in between to bring her back to normalcy, and break that ice.

He was trying to get his baby back to how they sued to be with each other. That comfort, that leg pulling, those random hugs and kisses, he was trying to get it all back. So when she responded back with so much ownership, he loved it.

"Haan meri jaan...sirf tera hi tou hoon. Har second dekh. Mai tujhe.." he was interrupted as the waiter walked out with a small trolley with chaffing dishes on it and some drinks.

He was really hoping she'd be better with food today.

Especially keeping in mind the fact that they weren't back home, they were on vacation, in a new place, new environment, he really hoped she'd eat properly today and enjoy it.

Out of all the things that were on his mind and that worried him sick for her, her repulsion to food was on the top.

The nurturer and the weird parental and caregiver instinct he had inside of him for his Sana wasn't letting him sit in peace knowing how she had completely lost her appetite after that entire thing and how the thought of food repulsed her. it wasn't something he was okay with at all.

He wanted her to eat well, to love and enjoy food, just how she always did.

Sidharth was quietly and keenly observing her all the while the waiters set the food up. She was looking at them attentively and she was curious to see what he had ordered. Thankfully her face hadn't fallen and she seemed okay. He could tell how hard she was trying and making efforts to get better and feel better. He was so proud of her.

"Thank you" Sidharth smiled up at the two waiters once they set everything up.

"No problem Sir. Will that be all? If there's anything else you need, just let us know" they smiled and stepped down.

Sidharth politely nodded as they took the trolley and walked away.

"I'm so fucking hungry. What about you? Khaye gi na mere saath?" he asked her.

She just gave him a small smile and nod.

"Perfect. Chal khol. Aur dekh kya hai" he raised his eyebrows excitedly.

Sana gave him a small smile. She knew he was doing all of this for her, just for her.

She slowly lifted the lid, his eyes fixed on her and hers on the dish. He saw a small glimmer of excitement or maybe happiness cross her face.

It was her favorite Linguine white sauce pasta. She looked up at him and gave him a small smile, but a smile that truly reached her eyes.

In that smile he saw genuine happiness cross her face. She wanted him to know how truly special his love and all his efforts made her feel.

She was grateful for him and everything he did for her. The way he loved her. It was really made for the books and the movies and all the fairytales and even more.

"Ye bhi kholu?" she asked him.

"Tch nahi nahi. Pagal hai?" he said seriously.

She frowned.

"Haven't you heard about that new technique? Where you just inhale the food in without removing the covers and it goes straight to your stomach" he said with a straight face.

Sana's mouth fell open and her nostrils cutely flared, the slightest bit.

She smacked his hand that was kept on the table and as soon as she did, he burst in to a loud chuckle.

"Kya haiii...tang kyun karte ho?" she complaint softly melting his poor heart.

His laughter finally slowed down and he gave her a heartwarming smile.

"Kyunki mujhe acha lagta hai na baba...khol. Chal" he smiled.

She put her attention to lifting the cover up, another favorite. Chicken strips and French fries.

"Like it?" he asked her hopefully.

She could hear that hope in his voice and although she was still not big on eating, but for him, she could and was ready to go to any extent and do anything and most importantly, get better for him and for them.

So she was going to make sure that she eats tonight and enjoys it. Just how she used to with him.

"Thank you. It's perfect" she gave him a small smile.

His smile grew wider.

He squeezed her hand in his lightly.

"Shh thank you mat kaha kar har baat pe. Chal, let's eat. Im starving" he smiled.

Sana nodded and filled her plate up with a little bit of both the dishes while he watched.

"Mom se abhi jab baat hui na tou tera bohat pooch rahi thi aur bohat saara pyaar bhej rahi thi tujhe..aur mujhe warning de rahi thi k unki bachi ko zada pareshaan bilkul mat karu aur uska bohat hi achay se khayal rakhu. I was like yeah mom, thanks for the advice warna I would have tortured her endlessly and wo.."  he stopped abruptly when he realized she was completely silent.

He was putting his food so his eyes were on the dish. He then looked up at Sana and his heart broke.

His beautiful girl was staring blankly at the plate while she played around with the pasta in her plate, aimlessly rolling it with the folk. He could tell her mind was elsewhere.

"Sana" he whispered.

She didn't respond. He felt so helpless.

"Baby" he said a bit louder this time.

She instantly looked up and then down at her plate and she panicked.

"Uhh..nahi nahi..main theek hoon..mai khaa rahi hoon..wo wese hi kuch sochne lag pari thi...aap bhi daal rahay they naa tou aapka wait kar rahi thi" she explained urgently.

"Tch, relax! You don't have to justify yourself baba. It's okay. Theek hai na tu?" he asked softly.

She nodded.

"Mai theek hoon..wo sab choro..khao naa..dekho mai bhi khaa rahi hoon" she told him as she brought that folk to her mouth taking a small bite.

She was the purest person ever. The love he had for her, was insane.

He gave her a soft smile.

Sana didn't want to upset him at all. So before he could worry more, she decided to distract him right away.

"Acha..batao kya bata rahay they? Maa..mera pooch rahi thi" she asked.

He kept looking at her intently and then sighed.

"Haan bohat pooch rahi thi aur mujhe naseehat bhi kar rahi thi k tera khayal rakhu aur tujhe zada pareshan mat karu" he rolled her eyes making her giggle softly.

It was like a balm to his aching heart. That sound.
His eyes softened.

"Phir tou abhi ssi waqt apki complain karni hai mujhe" she pouted teasingly.

"Oh really?" he smirked.

"Jee haaan..kab se pareshan kar rahay ho mujhe" she said softly.
He chuckled devilishly.

"Aur bhi karunga abhi" he teased.
She gasped.

"Maarungi main aapko pakar k...lagi samajh??" she cutely warned him.

"Maar naa..kehti rehti hai bas..maarti tou hai nahi...sirf pappiyan jhappiyan karti rehti hai uski jaga" he teased.

Her cheeks heated up a little as she smacked his hand again.

"Sidhaaaarth" she whined softly.
He laughed.

"Acha acha bas. Nahi kar raha pareshan ab. Pakka. Chal kha araamse" he raised his eyebrow as he took a bite of his own food.

He made sure she took another small bite.

"It's good isn't it?" he asked as he grabbed the bottle of the nonalcoholic champagne he had ordered.

He wanted her to relax but he wasn't very sure about getting her tipsy or drunk right now. he wanted her to just heal first and feel better. The alcohol could trigger her emotions for worse and that wasn't something he wanted right now.

He poured the drink in his glass and then reached out for her while she took another small bite.

Her mind was constantly wandering off elsewhere but she was making sure to not let it go there right now. She didn't want to disrupt this peace right now.

He was constantly making sure to keep her involved in some conversation or the other. Right now, he was telling her all about the protocols they as pilots have to follow through before a flight.

She was again playing with her food. Although the food was excellent, it was indeed all her favorite items, it was made to perfection but she couldn't eat beyond this right now.

She was playing with the chips in her plate while he kept talking.

"Aur phir humain sikhaya jaata hai k agar.."

"Aap ko pata hai wo moment konsa tha jab meri mama completely mere dil aur meri nazro se girr gayi?" she quickly spoke, interrupting him in the middle.
He froze for a few seconds. That was completely unexpected. He was caught completely off guard.

"Huh?" he frowned, not being sure if he heard her correctly.

She finally looked up in to his eyes and his heart sank. Her eyes were wet and slightly red. She slowly put her folk back in the plate.

"Sidharth? Mai aap se kuch share kar sakti hooon?" she asked him a sad and low voice.

He was now suddenly way too alert and attentive to her.  He kept his own fork down and pushed his plate aside.

"Of course meri jaan. Tujhe poochne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Kya hogaya" he assured her softly.

That tone further broke her insides. She however was trying her best to not lose charge of her emotions.

She blinked softly.

"Wo..jab..jab mai wahan thi na..tab...jis din mene jaa kar ye tattoo karaya, tab kisi ko kuch pata nahi chala..kyunki mai subah subah chup kar gayi thi na ghar se..jab sab sou rahay they" she told him innocently.

He gave her an assuring nod as he rubbed her hand throughout.

"Mama ko agle din pata chala iske baaray main...mene khud unko ye dikhaya..jaante ho kyun?" her voice was slightly breaking as she continued.

His heart was beating wildly in his chest and his insides were shaking with fear. He wasn't sure if he was ready to listen. He nodded nonetheless.

"Wo..unho ne..itni ghatiya aur neech baat boli...k I was forced to show this to her" she whispered, scaring the crap out of him.

He wasn't sure if he could even take it and hear what she must have said to Sana so he didn't know how she actually stood there and heard it and dealt with it. He was so scared for her.

Sana was constantly pursing or biting her lip to keep herself from completely breaking down. She was now staring at the table.

"She..unho ne..bola k...k wo log jab meri...zabardasti usey shaadi karwa denge..tab...tou wo..khudi mujhe apna bana le gaa..she said..that..he'll mark and own me and my body" her voice got incredibly low and cracked terribly.

His eyes widened in anger and his breath hitched. The sight in front of him didn't let him blow out.

He was just so shocked so fucking angry and so scared and heartbroken for this girl right here who had to actually listen all of this from her own mother. His heart was literally in his mouth.

"She..unho ne..jab ye bola..tab mene ghusse mai unhe ye dikhaya...k meri body pe bhi..dil pe bhi..soul pe bhi..sirf aapka naam aur apka nishaan hai..aur koi aur uski jaga nahi le sakta...par..mai kitna toot gayi wo sun k Sidharth...wo bhi unse..apni maa se..mujhe kitni takleef hui..I felt..so dirty..and..so alone...I.."  she hiccupped as a thick tear rooled out of her eye.

His heart was shattered. Completely shattered.
He still had his hand on top of hers but her eyes were fixed down on the table.

"I...mujhe kitna ganda laga...unho ne ye kyun bola Sidharth...wo..wo tou meri maa hain naa...at least wo tou aisi gandi baat na kehti..

mujhe nahi acha laga, mujhe kitna cheap feel karaya unho ne..mujhe..mene..ye baat bhoolne ki kitni koshish ki par aaj jab mene shower lia aur mene ye dress pehna aur meri nazar tattoo pe pari..tou mujhe wo din yaad agaya...I'm sorry"  she cried fully now, crushing his heart and soul to pieces.

She quickly pulled her hand out from his hold and covered her face with both her hands, crying softly in her hands. She didn't want him to see her crying like this.

He was just so speechless, so fucking angry, so broken for her. He didn't know what to say or how to comfort her.

"I'm...sorry" she cried as her shoulders shook lightly.

"Mai..mai ye sab bhoolna chahti hoon...aapko pata hai..mere liye duniya mai sab kuch aap ho..sab kuch.. un logo ne kabhi bhi mujhe wo pyaar diya hi nahi...tou abhi ye dukh aur takleef iss liye nahi hai kyunki I wanted their love and validation and mujhe nahi mila aur mujhe takleef ho rahi hai...

ye takleef iss liye hai kyunki chahye jo aur jesa bhi rishta kyun na ho..hain tou wo mere maa baap naaa..aur Sidharth..maa baap se tou sirf pyaar aur support hi expected hota hai na..regardless of your closeness to them..

takleef sirf iss liye hai k kisi anjaan insaan ya dushman ne nahi, ye sab mere sath un do logo ne kia jo..mere apne maa baap hain..jo mujhe iss duniya mai laaye..

bas issi baat ki takleef hai..wese mai theek hoon..mere paas aap ho, maa hain mujhe wo log nahi chhaiye..par iska ye matlab tou nahi na k wo aisa karte" she let it all out of her chest while crying softly.

He had to blink away the wetness and stinging he felt in his own eyes. he clenched his fists tightly to get a hold of this maddening rage he felt.

When he still didn't say anything, she spoke again. She was still slouched down, her face dropped in her hands as she softly cried in her hands.

"Aaap..please naraz mat ho..mai...mujhe ye baat nahi karni thi Sidharth..mai aapka aur apna mood aur mahol kharab bilkul nahi karna chahti thi..I was so happy..so so happy.. you make every second so perfect, so peaceful..it heals my soul...

I just want you and this peace that you give me..mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye par...jab mene wo tattoo dekha mujhe..wo sab yaad agaya..aur uske baad se mere dimagh se ye sab jaa hi nahi raha..ki..kitni koshish ki k khud ko distract kar loon par...mere dil pe bojh tha..

aap meri diary ho naa.. mujhe har baat aap se karni hoti hai naa..aagr abhi ye apke sath na karti tou mujhe andar hi andar ghuttan hoti rehti..I'm sorry I didn't want to ruin the moment or your surprise..

I'm so sorry.. I feel so selfish for bringing all of this up..par..mujhse ruka nahi gaya..apko bataye bina mujhe sakoon nahi milta naa" she cried.

His heart was literally so broken and so hurt right now. There was actual physical ache and heaviness in it.

He immediately pushed his chair back and stood up, quickly walking up to her.

He harshly removed her hands from her face making her gasp with the suddenness and before she knew, he cupped her wet face in both his hands and pushed it on his stomach, hugging her to his stomach.

He quickly wrapped both his hands around her head and bent and placed a hard and long kiss to the top of her hair.

"SHHHH SHH SHHH... Bas bas bassss.. No more crying and no more apologizing. Bass" he said firmly.

Her face was sticking to his shirt, wetting it completely. She wrapped her own hands around his lower back as she softly sniffled inside his stomach while his fingers ruffled through her hair.

"Basss...ye sab kyun bolti hai Sana? Ye sorry aur ye sab? You know I don't like all of this.. tujhe kitni dafa batana paray gaa? Han? Ek taraf tu kehti hai that I'm yours and I'm your home, I'm your diary, I'm your everything and doosri taraf tu aisay ghairo jesa bartao karti hai?

Where you're apologizing to me for sharing your heart with me? And you're apologizing for ruining my so called moment and surprise. Are you mad?

Laafad padega tujhe seedha agar agli dafa ye sab bakwaas ki tou. Tu bacha hai na mera? Tou mai chahta hoon k tu sab kuch baante mere saath. Mai bhi tou apni har takleef tujhe batata hoon aur haq se batata hoon na? tou ye sab kya hai?

Teri sharing ne mera koi surprise ya mood kharab nahi kia par agar tu aisay pal mai paraya kar degi ye sab sorry aur bakwas kar k tou haan wo mujhe zada takleef deta hai, har baar"  he said, his face still bent and his chin still resting on the top of her head as he hugged her to his body.

Her sniffles slowed down hearing the hurt and anger in his tone. She realized he was right. Why was she being so formal with him? she silently placed a kiss to where her lips were on his stomach.

He sighed loudly.

"Mat kia kar na ye sab baba. Tu mujhe aur takleef deti hai. Tu meri jaan hai na, sab kuch hai tou agar mujhse apni takleef apna dard nahi baante gi tou kisey baante gi, han?

Sana ye surprise ya ye arrangements, they're all secondary baba. What I want the most is for your heart to be lighter and happier.

I want you to let it all go and pick yourself up stronger. Jab tu andar se khush hogi tou sab surprises ho jayenge" he explained her softly.

He was right. She snuggled deeper in his chest.

"I know.. Sorry. Agay se ye sab nahi kahungi" she mumbled.

"Please don't baba. Mujhe acha nahi lagta. Tu jitna aur jab mann karay mujhse sab kuch share kar, rona hai tour o, shikayat karni hai, larna hai, jo karna hai kar. Par bol, bahir nikaal. Aisay andar mat rakh. Okay?" he asked softly.
She nodded her head and kissed him again.

"Nahi karungi ab" she told him cutely melting his heart.

"Good girl. ab idhar dekh" he said as he lifted his chin up and pulled her face out to look at her.

He sweetly wiped her entire face with his thumbs and then bent and placed a soft chaste kiss to her lips.

"I'm so sorry Sana. I'm so sorry bacha . k tujhe wo sab sunna para aur wo bhi uss insaan se jo aapke liye duniya mai sab se zada protective hota hai aur jiska farz hota hai to lve you unconditionally. I know it hurts Sana, it does.

Tu ne tou hamesha unka pyaar paane ki koshish kin a baba? Hamesha unko apna 200% diya tou takleef tou hogi . It's okay.

Don't fight the pain, don't try suppressing it. Feel it, let it out and just pick yourself up. mere paas iss baat ka koi jawab ya safai tou nahi hai tujhe dene k liye Sana kyunki no matter what I say, I know it won't make the betrayal easy but just know, it was never your fault. Never.

Mai shayd wo tou nahi hoon jo tujhe unse kabhi nahi mila par mai waada karta hoon k usey kayi gunaah zada pyaar tujhe hamesha doonga.

Tu mera bhi tou bacha hai na chota sa? Mom ka bhi bacha hai. Preeti neetu, hum sab ka bacha hai na tu. I'll always make sure to give you the family that you never had baby. I'll give it all and more. I know they're your parents, they brought you in this world but Sana, they don't deserve you.

Ye baat hamesha yaad rakh k haan maa baap ka universally kaam bache ko pyaar aur support krna hota hai, true, par maa baap jo do log bante hain, usey pehle wo do alag insaan aur personalities bhi tou hotay hain.

Parents is just a role they take up, but apart from that, they're two individuals with certain personlaities. Aur jesi apki personality hoti hai, jo apki soch hoti hai, wo maa ya baap ka role lene k baad bhi wohi rehti hai, because this is just a role, while that is your personality, it's who you are" he told her softly.

She was staring in to his eyes without blinking, taking in every word.

"Tou wo do log hamesha se selfish aur egoistic honge aur iss liye shayd maa baap ban kar bhi wo aisay hi rahay. Par iss sab mai tu kahin ghalat nahi hai meri jaan.

Wo log shayd tere liye ghalat they issi liye kabhi tujh se close huay hi nahi. Par tu tou mra sab se strong bacha hai na? Mai tujhe sab kuch doonga Sana.

I'll make sure to keep the whole universe at your feel. I'll make sure to give you the family you never had. Aur agar kabhi, unhe ehsaas hua tou shayd wo bhi aoni ghalti realize kar lenge. Par don't ever blame yourself for anything they said or did to you. It reflects upon them, not you. Okay?" he told her softly.

She nodded her head as her eyes pooled up at his words. This is why she had to let it out with him. only he could heal her heart like this and hold her hand and guide her through everything.

And what was he even saying about giving me a family or putting the universe at her feet? Didn't he know that he already puts the universe and much more at her feet every single second. Didn't he know he had already given her all of that and so much more, family, love, care, support, everything.

She slowly removed his hand from her face and kissed his palm softly. Sidharth smiled softly and tucked her hair away from her face.

"Tu please aisay mat roya kar Sana. Mera dil phatt jata hai. I feel so fucking helpless. I want to burn the whole fucking world down. My blood boils knowing that all of this happened and I can't do anything about it" his nostrils flared, scaring her.

She quickly wrapped her fingers around his hand and placed incessant kisses to his hand.

"Shhhh.. aap sab kuch karte ho Sidharth. Aap mere paas ho, mere saath ho, mujhe bit by bit heal kar rahay ho, mujhe poori duniya aur universe aur galaxy se zada pyaar karte ho, mere liye yahi sab se bara gift hai.

Aap ghussa mat ho, bas mujhe pyaar karo. I love you. So much." she whispered as she suddenly closed her eyes and placed the back of his hand on her eyes with so much respect and reverence, he lost his fucking mind.

He cupped her chin and pulled her up from the chair.

"Meri jaan" he whispered.

"Mujhe..andar jaana hai...humare room mai" she demaded softly.

He dragged his hand down from her chin and grabbed her hand in his after placing a loud kiss to her hand.

"Aaja baby. Let's go inside" he said as he took her down from the gazebo.

They walked back to the room quietly with Sana clinging to his chest and his hand wrapped around her shoulder, holding her close by.

His heart was so heavy seeing her say all of that and break down like that. He just didn't want to let go of her.

Once inside the room, he walked up to the coffee table, putting his phone there while she took her shoes off .

She turned around to look at him and heart raced thinking of everything he just said outside.

"Sidharth? Yahan aao" she called him out while extending her hand for him to take.

He swiftly turned around and straightened up. He gave her a small smile as he walked up to her, grabbing her hand.

She kissed his hand and then tugged at it taking him to bed.

"Betho" she told him pointing towards the edge of the  bed.

He was looking at her like he would drink her up and consume her all. He knew she was up to something. The look in her eyes told him so.

He went and sat at the edge of the large bed, facing her.
His hands clasped together on top of his knees while he stared at her.

She walked towards him.

"Aap mera sab kuch ho.. aap hotay ho tou sab theek ho jata hai Sidharth..you make everything so fucking perfect, perfect is not even a word for how you make everything alright. Mai pagal hoon aapke liye. Hamesha" she whispered intensely as he went and stood right in front of him.

She wordlessly grabbed his hands and unclasped them, moving them away from his knees. He understood and instantly widened his legs. She bunched her dress up in her hand from the middle and sat on his lap, straddling him.

He immediately kept his hands on her sides. Her dress was now bunched up pretty high, baring her legs.

He cupped her face and pulled it closer, taking her lips in his. Sana instantly circled her hands around his nape, taking her fingers in his thick hair, ruffling and pulling at them.

He kissed her with so much power and passion. Just what she wanted right now.

He bit her and pushed his tongue inside, exploring very corner of her mouth. Sana moaned softly and he squeezed her bottoms.

His heart was so heavy with the pain she had to go through and now with love and need for her. it was insane.

It was literally pulling at his control bit by bit. and then she coming and sitting here like this, with such bare mimnumim clothing on, it was madness for his poor heart.

He finally let go of her brusied lips and instantly started peppering kisses to the side of er entire jawline going down to her neck.

Sana grabbed his hair harder as she threw her head back letting him take over.

He kept biting her neck and soothing it with his tongue constantly.

"Why are you doing this to me? I'm so fucking crazy for you Sana. Don't you see it? My entire body aches for you. The next time you think you're not perfect, remember this"  he rasped before taking a chunk of her skin inside his teeth and biting on to her neck.

Sana winced and pulled at his hair harder.

"Aaaahhh..Si...Sidharth" she managed to whisper as he ran his tongue over it, soothing the mark.

She was losing her mind with his torture.

"So fucking perfect. My sexy baby" he rasped as his kisses grew stronger and went lower her neck.

Sana's heart was hammering inside her chest.

"Bunching this dress up...not a good idea"  he panted heavily as he briefly removed his face from her neck and went lower on to her collarbone while his hand that was resting on her bottom, started travelling to the front.

Sna was a lost cause. Her head was thrown back, her hair was disheveled, her eyes closed, her lips bruised and parted and her fingers clutching his hair between them.

Before she knew he reached her center and took his hand inside the already bunched up dress. Sana lifted herself up unconsciously for him to completely reach inside her dress. And he did.

He pressed his lips on her collarbone as his fingers reached her ceter and rubbed her from the top of her underwear.

"Aaahhh...fuckkk..Sidharth" she gasped as the intensity of it all shook her entire being. It was too much.

His lips kept branding her entire skin as his skillful fingers rubbed her underwear relentlessly.

They were already in such a tight and uncomfiortable postion.

She was straddling his lap, with her center pressing on his thighs and now with his fingers uncomfortably rubbing her, it was even harder.

"My perfect baby" he said huskily as his other hand reached the thin strap of her dress while his lips sucked her skin.

The moment his fingers reached the strap, she panicked and her eyes opened.

His other hand was still under her dress, rubbing her center and his lips tortuting her neck while he reached for the strap.

"Pl...please" she whispered, panicking slightly.

"What" he rasped as he keot kissing her neck and rubbing her down there.

His fingers had stopped on her strap.

"Kiss me" she ended up saying instead of asking him to not remove the strap.

He lifted his face up from her neck and took her bruised lips in a hot searing kiss. His fingers down there were literally burning her alive while he started pulling the strap down.

Sana moaned in his mouth trying to stop him but he wasn't listening.

She quickly grabbed his fingers that were holding the strap but he surprised her by pushing her hand away and still pulling the strap down from her shoulder.

Sana's eyes widened in panic as he moved his lips away just then.

"Si..dhaarth..please" she gasped as he moved his face lower and started pressing soft kisses all over her exposed shoulder, and the swell of her chest.
She pulled at his hair harder as she felt the pressure building down there.

"Pl..please..please...it's too much...mujhe..dard ho raha hai...I wanna lie down" she gasped as she threw her head on his shoulder.

He finally slowed his fingers down and moved his face away from her chest.

"Shhhh you're okay. Come. Let's lie down" he said in a thick voice as he quickly grabbed her by the waist and pushed himself back on the bed, lying down and taking her on top of him.

She was literally panting. She was a mess.
Sidharth then quickly put her down on the pillow and towered on top of her. she weakly kept both her hands on his shoulders.

Her dress was bunched up from between her legs, the strap of her dress was pulled down from one side, exposing most of her chest and her face was a mess.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to continue? Were you in the process or did you still have time?" he asked her huskily.

Sana's cheeks heated up at the boldness of his actions and his words.

"I...I...got scared" she gasped.

"Why baba? I wasn't pulling the dress down or baring you, I just pulled the strap down. Relax" he assured her as he bemt and kissed her chin.

She breathed a sigh of relief at that, her heaving chest calming a liitle. Her neck and her cheeks were so wet and red and flushed.

"I..want you to finish...I was close" she confessed shyly.

He wanted to consume her right there. He gave her a charming smile .

"Perfect" he whispered before taking her lips in a soft kiss this time while he slowly took his fingers between her legs.

He rubbed her slowly and his lips kept biting and sucking her lips as she inched closer to her release.
He could feel her insides clutching and he increased his movements.

"Mmmm" she tried pulling him away from her lips. She was going breathless.

He reluctantly left her lips and started peppering soft kisses all across her exposed chest.

Sana tightly gripped his shoulders and let it all go.

"Fuck....I'm" she panted.

"Shhhhh.. let it come.. I've got you. Don' t talk. You're okay" he told her as he kissed her all over her flushed face while she emptied herself up.

She did. She trusted him and just submitted to him. He owned her. In every way possible.

He gave her a minute catch her breath while he sweetly wiped her forehead and caressed her warm cheeks.

She was suddenly so shy and so overwhelmed. This was really something.

"Come. Get up. I want you to go to the washroom, clean up, pee, change and come back. I'll put my litte baby to sleep. Does that sound good?" he asked her.

She nodded wordlessy, her eyes still closed. She was so bloody drained and he knew.

He smiled and kissed both her eyes and then her nose.

He moved away and she finally sat up. She quickly hugged him and kissed his neck before getting up.

"You are the best. I love you Sidharth. Meri jaan ho aap" she whsiepred in his ears before she ran off to the washroom, unable to take his intense gaze and presence any longer.

Sana was back a few minutes later. He was already changed in his shorts and settled in bed with his hand stretched out for her. She got in the covers and quickly lied on top of his arm, hugging his torso.

"Sleep my perfect baby. I love you" he whispered.

Sana smiled and closed her eyes.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.4K 7 28
" If in the future we were to meet again , and if we were to fall in love again .. and fate has brought us together , then will I will definitely wil...
283K 31K 83
What will happen when two people shunned by their own respective worlds, meet?
461 41 34
"life is unexpected no one knows who you'll meet at what point of your life and what place they'll hold in your life" just like these two people who...
62.5K 5.3K 56
The story of two stranger........A friendship, a love that was unknown to both of them