ᴅᴇʟᴜꜱɪᴏɴ.

By xoxokimmyyy

de·lu·sion /dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)n/ noun a false belief or judgment about external reality, held despite incontroverti... More

[ ɪɴᴛʀᴏ ]
[ ꜱʜᴀ ᴇᴋ ]
[ ᴋʏʟᴇ ʀɪᴄʜʜ ]
[ ʙ-ʟᴏᴠᴇᴇ ]
[ ᴛᴀᴛᴀ ]
[ ᴊᴇɴɴ ᴄᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ]
[ ʙ-ʟᴏᴠᴇᴇ ]
[ ʟᴇᴇ ᴅʀɪʟʟʏ ]
[ ᴛᴀᴛᴀ ]
[ ᴋʏʟᴇ ʀɪᴄʜʜ ]
[ ʟᴇᴇ ᴅʀɪʟʟʏ ]
[ ᴄ ʙʟᴜ ]
[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]
[ ꜱᴇᴛ ᴅᴀ ᴛʀᴇɴᴅ ]
[ ᴅᴛʜᴀɴɢ ]
[ ᴅᴏᴜɢɪᴇ ʙ ]
[ ᴄ ʙʟᴜ ]
[ ꜱᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴍ ]
[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]
[ ɴᴀꜱ ᴇʙᴋ ]
[ ᴅᴛʜᴀɴɢ ]
[ ꜱᴇᴛ ᴅᴀ ᴛʀᴇɴᴅ ]
[ ʟᴇᴇ ᴅʀɪʟʟʏ ]
[ ᴄ ʙʟᴜ ]
[ ᴅᴏᴜɢɪᴇ ʙ ]
[ ʙ-ʟᴏᴠᴇᴇ ]
[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]
[ ᴏʏ Qᴜᴀɴ ]
[ ᴅᴏᴜɢɪᴇ ʙ ]
[ ꜱᴇᴛ ᴅᴀ ᴛʀᴇɴᴅ ]
[ ʟᴇᴇ ᴅʀɪʟʟʏ ]
[ ᴅᴛʜᴀɴɢ ]
[ ꜱᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴍ ]
[ ᴅᴇᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ4ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ]
[ ʙ-ʟᴏᴠᴇᴇ ]
[ ᴄ ʙʟᴜ ]
[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]
[ ᴅᴛʜᴀɴɢ & ᴅᴏᴜɢɪᴇ ʙ ]
[ ʀᴏꜱᴄᴏᴇ ɢ ]
[ ꜱᴅᴏᴛ ɢᴏ ]
[ ᴅᴜᴅᴇʏʟᴏ ]
[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]
[ ᴏʏ Qᴜᴀɴ ]
[ ʙᴀɴᴅᴏ ɢᴢ ]
[ ᴄʙʟᴜ ]
[ ᴛᴀᴛᴀ ]
[ ᴛᴅᴏᴛ ]
[ ʏᴀɢɪ ʙ ]
[ ᴅᴇᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ4ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ]
[ ᴊᴀʏᴋʟɪᴄᴋɪɴ ]
[ ᴅᴛʜᴀɴɢ ]
[ ʟᴇᴇ ᴅʀɪʟʟʏ ]
[ ᴏʏ Qᴜᴀɴ & ꜱᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴍ ]
[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]
[ ᴛᴅᴏᴛ ]
[ ʀᴏꜱᴄᴏᴇ ɢ ]
[ ᴅᴛʜᴀɴɢ & ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]
[ ᴊᴀʏᴋʟɪᴄᴋɪɴ ]
[ ᴅᴜᴅᴇʏʟᴏ ]
[ ᴄ ʙʟᴜ ]
[ ꜱᴅᴏᴛ ɢᴏ & ᴊᴀʏ ʜᴏᴜɴᴅ ]
[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]
[ ꜱᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴍ ]
[ ʙᴀɴᴅᴏ ɢᴢ ]
[ ᴛᴅᴏᴛ ]
[ ʟᴇᴇ ᴅʀɪʟʟʏ ]
[ ᴄ ʙʟᴜ ]
[ ᴊᴀʏ ʜᴏᴜɴᴅ ]
[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]
[ ꜱᴅᴏᴛ ɢᴏ ]
[ ᴋᴇɴᴢᴏ ʙᴀʟʟᴀ ]
[ ʟᴇᴇ ᴅʀɪʟʟʏ ]
[ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴡᴏʀᴋ ]
[ ᴏʏ Qᴜᴀɴ ]
[ ʙᴀɴᴅᴏ ɢᴢ ]
[ ᴊᴏ ʙᴀɴᴅᴢ ]
[ ʙʟᴏᴠᴇᴇ ]
[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ & ᴅᴏᴜɢɪᴇ ʙ ]
[ ᴄ ʙʟᴜ ]
[ ɴᴇꜱᴛʏ ɢᴢᴢ ]
[ ᴍʜᴀᴅʏ2ʜᴏᴛᴛɪᴇ ]
[ ᴛᴅᴏᴛ ]
[ ɴᴀᴢ ɢᴘɢ ]
[ ᴅᴛʜᴀɴɢ ]
[ ꜱᴅᴏᴛ ɢᴏ ]
[ ʙᴀɴᴅᴏ ɢᴢ ]
[ ᴀꜱꜱᴀꜱɪɴ ]
[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]
[ ᴅᴜᴅᴇʏʟᴏ ]
[ ᴛɢ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋᴀᴀ ]
[ ʟᴇᴇ ᴅʀɪʟʟʏ ]
[ ꜱᴀʏ ᴅʀɪʟʟʏ ]
[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]
[ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴡᴏʀᴋ ]
[ ʏᴀɢɪ ʙ ]
[ ꜱʜᴀ ᴇᴋ ]
[ ᴀꜱꜱᴀꜱɪɴ ]
[ ᴊᴀʏᴋʟɪᴄᴋɪɴ ]
[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]
[ ʟᴇᴇ ᴅʀɪʟʟʏ ]
[ ᴛᴅᴏᴛ ]
[ ᴅᴛʜᴀɴɢ ]
[ ᴍʜᴀᴅʏ2ʜᴏᴛᴛɪᴇ ]
[ ᴊᴀʏ5ɪᴠᴇ ]
[ ᴍʜᴀᴅʏ2ʜᴏᴛᴛɪᴇ ]
[ ʟᴇᴇ ᴅʀɪʟʟʏ ]
[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]
[ ʀᴏꜱᴄᴏᴇ ɢ ]
[ ʟᴇᴇ ᴅʀɪʟʟʏ ]
[ ɴᴀᴢ ɢᴘɢ ]
[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]
[ ᴊᴀʏᴋʟɪᴄᴋɪɴ ]
[ ʙʙ ʜᴏᴜɴᴅ ]
[ ꜱᴀʏ ᴅʀɪʟʟʏ ]
[ ꜱᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴍ ]
[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]
[ ᴛᴅᴏᴛ ]
[ ᴄʙʟᴜ ]
[ ᴅᴇᴇᴘʟᴀʏꜱ4ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ]
[ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅɪᴇ ]
[ ᴊᴀʏ ʜᴏᴜɴᴅ ]
[ ᴘᴊ ɢʟɪᴢᴢʏ ]
[ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ]

[ ᴋʏʟᴇ ʀɪᴄʜʜ ]

4.1K 103 44
By xoxokimmyyy

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻
𝟳:𝟱𝟬 𝗣𝗠

"Kyle" I say with a smile as he opens the door. He immediately pulls me into a hug with a smile.

Kyle and I grew up together but I moved away two years ago since my mom didn't like us living here anymore. We kept in contact but this is my first time coming back and visiting New York.

"Yo why you slightly taller now" he says as he pats my head. I punch him in his chest before walking past him and into his apartment.

"You always know how to ruin a moment" I say as I walk past the living room and into the kitchen. That's where I stop in my steps since I noticed  a group of people here. I hear the door close and Kyle walking towards me.

"Should've told me you was coming" he says as he walks pass me to the island.

"Yo ain't no way that's the Y/n/n" I hear Jenn say making me smile.

"Is that Jennyy ?" I say as she comes up to me and hugs me making me stumble back.

"Yo word to my dead, why ain't you say you was coming back ?" I hear Tata's annoying ass voice say making me suck my teeth at him.

"The fuck this midget doing here" I say making him smack my forehead before hugging me. I laugh and get a good look around to see some people I didn't know.

"Now who these people ?" I ask Kyle making him look at them while taking a drink of his bev.

"My fault. The bitch with the glasses is Murda b" he says pointing at her. I see her looking at me with a disgusted look making me immediately not like her.

"The kid with blue locs is Cblu" he says making me look at him to see him biting his lip while rubbing his hands.

"And the one with big teeth is Setty" Kyle says making Setty suck his teeth as I let out a chuckle.

"So what's the word tonight ? We outside ?" I ask making Jenny look at me.

"You know we outside tonight" she says with a smile as she daps me up.

"We  gotta get active for my heart tonight" Kyle says as he wraps his arm around me.

"But we had a studio session tonight" the girl says making everyone look at her.

"Fuck that shit. Where's the henny bottle at ?" Setty says making me laugh as he stands up.

"On some real shit. I need a shot after that plane ride" I say making Cblu and Setty nod like crazy.

"Ight chill out. We not drinking here. We going out to eat then we'll get a telly for the night" Kyle says making Cblu groan.

"Ight let's hurry up then and go get some food" Blu says making me laugh.

"I don't got my clothes here though" I say making Tata look at me. I had on a grey bike tech on since I had gotten off my plane like a hour ago.

"Oh KR got some of your clothes that you left at his crib years ago" he says making me look at Kyle to see him staring at Tata.

"That shits old as fuck though. I got some new for you" he says as he grabs my hand and leads me out the kitchen and to a room.

"You remember when you was supposed to come up here 2 months ago ?" he says as I close the door. I nod and he continues to talk.

"Well I was gonna suprise you with a room at my crib and I had bought you some clothes too" he said as he opens the closet and reveals clothes.

"What the fuck. You're too much" I say laughing while looking at the clothes packed closet.

"You gotta match my fly" he says before walking to the door.

"No more than 30 minutes" he says while pointing at me making me nod and look at the clothes. He leaves and shuts the door and I immediately smile.

I realize that most of the clothes is winter clothes. New York is cold nowadays so I can't bring my full bad bitch out tonight. I settle for a red tank top with a white cropped puffer coat. Some low waisted light blue jeans and my red moon boots.

For accessories I had a shiny belt, two waist beads that I always have on, two chains - one that Kyle got for me before I left and another one that I just found on the dresser, and lastly I put some white earmuffs.

My hair was in a jet black middle part lace front. I split my hair in half and pulled the hair to the front. (I hope y'all know what I mean). I looked at myself in the mirror and the outfit was giving Aaliyahcore and I loved it. I walk out the room loving my outfit and decide to look for Kyle.

"Kyle" I scream before hearing footsteps coming nearby. I see him with his little outfit making me smile.

"You wanna go take pictures before we leave ?" he asks making me nod and hand him my phone.

"What the fuck" I heard a girly voice say making me turn around and see Murda b. she had on the same outfit from before. I raised my eyebrow as I turned to face her completely.

"Don't you think that's a bit much ?" she says making me smile. I see the rest of the people step into the room.

" I do but that's the point babe. Maybe you should take some notes" I said making her scoff.

"You look stupid" she says with laugh making me smile more.

"And you look desperate for attention" I say making her smile drop.

"Chill out Precious. You don't want to get on
Y/n's bad size word to" Tata says making me smile at him.

"She don't even look like she can fight" she says making me let out a laugh.

"That's cause I don't have to" I say as I feel Kyle stand behind me ready to stop her from even getting close to me.

"KR wassup with you ? You listen to bitches now ?" she asks making me look at Jenn and Tata with a look that told them to get her to chill out before it's too late.

"I listen to my woman but you'll never know what that like cause you just a smoochie. Word to my dead watch how you speakin to her right now" he says taking me by suprise. His woman.

"Ight Precious chill out. You doing too much" Tata says as he steps forward a bit.

"Why should I chill out. She just got here. Word to my dead she better watch her mouth" she says getting frustrated.

"We been knew her though. You just making yourself look bad gangsta" Jenny says. I see Cblu and Setty just looking bored with the whole situation.

"Y'all dead the worst friends" she says making me  get bored with her already.

"Alright you doing to much now. Word to my mother shut the fuck up and relax" I say as rub my temples from the headache that I was getting.

"Just go change and I'll relax" she says making me look up at her with a confused look.

"Go change ? Bitch I don't even change when my mother tells me to let alone a jealous bitch" I say as I step closer to her. I see her step back making me smile a bit. Scary.

"You must like looking like a slut then" she says as she crosses her arm thinking she did something.

"I do but atleast I'm not one. From what I heard you more than ran through. From Massachusetts all the way to New York" I say remembering what Kyle had told me a few weeks ago on facetime. Her face get red and she points at me before speaking.

"You not even all that. Why we going out for you ?" she says making me roll my eyes.

"You don't got to go. You can stay. But me and my friend are going out. Y'all ready to go" I ask seeing everyone nod making me smile.

"Alright then let's leave. Kyle ?" I say while turning to look at him. He looks annoyed but just looks down at me.

" Ight let's go get active" he says as he grabs my hand and leads me to the door. Everyone follows and goes out the door already getting hyped. Murda b stays in her spot as Tata is talking to her.

"Ta make sure she gets out my crib before you leave" Kyle says as he leads me out the door. Everyone else had already gone down the elevator so we had to wait for it to come back up.

"So your woman ?" I ask while looking up at him.

"Yeah my woman. You know it's been like that's since we was 16" he says making me smile.

"Well I don't know. You mister famous now, got groupies all around you and shit" I say making him suck his teeth at me.

"They nothing compared to you" he says making me smile at him as the elevator door opens.

We walk in and watch the door close. Kyle immediately walks infront of me and grabs my chin before kissing me.

"I been waiting all night to do that" he says with a smile before I reach up and pull him back into another kiss.

𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨🤭𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖 𝙗 ??

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟭,𝟱𝟵𝟳 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 391 37
Work#2 re·demp·tion noun 1. the action of saving or being saved from sin, error, or evil.
42.4K 1K 22
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two long distance best friends are in love with each other "𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 �...
153K 2.7K 32
🗒 ❛ drill imagines ༉‧₊˚✧ 𝗙𝘁- 𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐳, 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐞 𝐛, 𝐜𝐛𝐥𝐮 & etc
1.5K 32 30
un·ex·pect·ed un·ex·pect·ed ˌənəkˈspektəd/ adjective adjective:unexpected not expected or regarded as likely to happen.