He is cold

By fanyi__

The most anticipated Xiang Jingbai in the federation split, instead of splitting into Alpha, he became Omega... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 69

94 3 3
By fanyi__

Chapter 69

    ◎Hook her little finger (two-in-one)◎

    For this kind of push, Joe, the person concerned, can tell who is spreading the rumors at a glance, and has no interest in clicking on it. When she is free, she will see who is so free.

    But now, whether she can do it or not, it is enough for someone to know.

    On the way, Qiao turned off the optical brain and looked at Xiang Jingbai, only to find that he was still watching.

    Xiang Jingbai's slender fingers slid and pulled in the void, and occasionally made a clicking movement. Lu Shiqiao knew that it felt good to hold this hand. It's a pity that I haven't kissed him yet, and Xiang Jingbai has been hiding in the past few days.

    There are still many places where he avoids her. If you touch it, it will act like a cat rejecting it.

    Xiang Jingbai clicked in from the title to read the content, and then knew from it that the rumor started to spread in the forum, so he clicked in the forum again to read it.

    The more he looked, the more he frowned, but suddenly he felt like he was being watched by some hungry wolf. When he looked up, he found that it was Lu Shiqiao, who was staring at his empty hand.

    Xiang Jingbai said in a low voice: "...What are you doing?" On the

    way, Qiao put his hands on the back of his chair, but leaned forward a little, looking at the person opposite: "I will spend less time alone in the future, and watch more for a while." "

    Xiang Jingbai: "..."

    He still didn't say anything in the end, after all, it will indeed be like this in the future.

    There are endless classes in the school, and there are countless eyes, and there is almost no time to be alone, unless it is a holiday weekend... There will be a lot of things on weekends.

    Even though Joe felt that it was a pity when he was on the way, the speed of the aircraft was adjusted to the slowest. During the period, he changed the aircraft after some detours, and finally arrived at the place.

    Xiang Jingbai's own yard has been repaired, but judging from the recent form, there will naturally be a second invasion after the first invasion, and he needs to wait for better defenses to be in place before he can live there.

    So this time I went to the old house of Xiang's family, which is also where Admiral Xiang and Mrs. Xiang live now.

    Lu Shiqiao was wearing the clothes of an insurance company, with a card in his hand, and even his face was different, covered with a kind of human skin made by nanotechnology.

    "Well, this is my business card. I hope we can cooperate happily." The female Alpha stood at the door of the aircraft and handed him the business card. Her voice was disguised, and it sounded very ordinary, not like her kind that is very attractive when you hear it. people.

    The business cards even actually have the name and company on them.

    Xiang Jingbai reached out to take it, and at the moment of contact, the little finger was hooked by the female Alpha.

    Xiang Jingbai raised his eyes to look at her, but the female Alpha's expression was very serious, and after seeing him looking at her, he made a gesture of invitation: "I hope Xiang Shao can buy our family's insurance. Good night."

    Xiang Jingbai calmed down a little Feeling in a good mood, she raised her legs and walked down: "Yeah." The

    female Alpha stood behind and watched, like a polite salesman watching customers leave.

    The Xiang family's old house is actually more like a European-style castle on the ancient earth. The roof is pointed, the fence is also made of iron bars, and there is a small garden inside.

    On the way, Qiao's eyes turned around. Although she was still relieved of Xiang's family's protection, the fact that Xiang Jingbai was being watched still made her feel like a thorn in her throat.

    Those people also wanted to come and stare at her, but their actions were mostly probing, and they were always beaten away by her. For Xiang Jingbai, he wanted to catch him directly.

    After looking around at the surrounding environment, Joe looked towards the sky as if feeling something when he finally passed by.

    There was a little sound, the sound of Zerg flapping their wings.

    "Basically, you seem to have left something behind, take a look at this, is it yours?" the female Alpha asked in an ordinary voice.

    Xiang Jingbai also knew that Lu Shiqiao was watching him from behind, but he didn't expect that she would call to stop him.

    "What?" Xiang Jingbai frowned, but still walked towards her.

    When Xiang Jingbai came back, Lu Shiqiao had already sent a message to General Xiang in Xiang's house.

    After Xiang Jingbai passed by, he found that Lu Shiqiao really had something in his hand, which was the small landscape bottle that he often held at her house during the heat period.

    "Thank you." Xiang Jingbai spread out his palms. This time, the female Alpha didn't take the opportunity to secretly hook her fingers again, only to hear a loud siren from Xiang's family behind.

    It was the sound of sirens coming from Zerg, but Xiang Jingbai turned his head and looked intently for a while, but found nothing.

    "It seems that there are Zergs invading your house. For our safety, let's drive the aircraft farther away?" The female Alpha showed a scared expression on the face of a salesman.

    Xiang Jingbai: "...then wait a little longer, they will clean it up soon."

    With permission, the female Alpha quickly closed the door, lifted the aircraft into the air, and retreated hundreds of meters in an instant. It was also at this time that those Zerg that Xiang Jingbai hadn't noticed before chased them out, and then they were beheaded by General Xiang and others with weapons.

    Fortunately, the Xiang family's old house was still a little far away from other residents, so it didn't cause much commotion. However, some neighbors cautiously raised their own protection and were on guard there.

    Female Alpha: "Admiral Prime Minister is really good. It seems that Young Master Xiang doesn't necessarily need to buy insurance."

    "Yes." Xiang Jingbai glanced at Lu Qiao. The home was invaded by Zerg.

    The two of them were on the aircraft floating in mid-air, waiting for all the Zerg over there to be dealt with. Lu Shiqiao drove the aircraft over again.

    "It will be resolved." Before opening the door of the aircraft, Lu Shiqiao whispered in a deep voice.

    "Yeah." Xiang Jingbai smiled faintly at her, but as the aircraft's door opened, they were temporarily strangers as customers and guests, so he put away his smile again.

    This time I finally got home safely.

    On the way, Joe went to many places, and finally returned home.

    Xiang Jingbai sent her a good night message, and Lu Shiqiao also replied and stopped looking for him, letting him go to rest. And she got into her studio again and started tinkering.

    At this time, only four weeks had passed since the start of school, that is, almost a month, but in this month, everyone in the First Military Academy felt that they had passed a semester longer than that.

    Those who have not yet accumulated 100 points in the school will attract critical attacks on all public display screens in the school, telling you how far your score is, and how many points your friends have surpassed you, as if the whole world You don't work hard to become stronger.

    Those who have accumulated enough points should train harder and wait for the official selection a month later, so as not to be squeezed out by those who are already qualified for selection.

    The volume was dark.

    Under the extremely high pressure, the gossip that they had temporarily put down before was taken up again, especially Joe's when digging the road that caused them such a bitter haha.

    As soon as Lu Shiqiao started school, she passed on a biography to Senior Mu Chu, but what she said at that time, because she had someone she liked, she rejected Senior Mu Chu.

    But so long has passed, this female Alpha who has been flying up the school's inner ceiling all day long, has no one else besides her few friends.

    The person you like is simply an excuse. There were people who guessed Xiang Shao, but Xiang Shao asked for leave and left school for the next three weeks, so there was no way to guess up.

    After such gossip was passed around several times, someone finally broke the news!

    Lu Shiqiao's little friend asked her if she was okay, and then she was beaten up by Lu Shiqiao who became angry from embarrassment, just over the training room in the private room!

    "So the rejection of Senior Muchu is probably because she is not good enough?"

    "No way, she is so strong, and that kind of ability should be..."

    "But the person who asked this question was Lu Shiqiao's friend, they often stay together There will always be questions like this, isn't that already solid evidence?"

    "This kind of question is about dignity, and anyone who asks an Alpha will be beaten, so it's not hard evidence, right?"

    Xiang Jingbai returned to school the next day As soon as he got off the aircraft and walked to the gate of the school, he heard these rumors over and over again. In the past, most of them only chatted in the forum, but now they can hear it wherever they go. It seems that gossip and decompression are not just jokes.

    Outrageous rumors. Xiang Jingbai remembered that he and Lu Shiqiao had uploaded a note in class before, and it was finally rumored that they were engaged.

    Someone discovered that Xiang Jing Bai had come to school, and the discussion around him died down in an instant. After realizing it, many people greeted him, and they all seemed very happy.

    Xiang Jingbai and the person who greeted him nodded and continued to walk inside.

    Suddenly Xiang Jingbai heard another discussion, and Lu Shiqiao's name was still mentioned.

    "Are you sure you read it correctly? This is not a simple rumor! Is it really about Lu Shiqiao?

    " I don't know what Lu Shiqiao likes."

    "Ask about preferences? Isn't this something everyone knows? Lu Shiqiao likes to fight, do experiments and dissect Zerg... and there are some difficulties that will kill everyone."

    "How can you ask such a thing? Everyone knows that it is to ask what you like in life, what to eat and what to use!"

    "What did the old lady say?"

    "The mother-in-law said that she likes to drink a lot of nutrient solution."

    Xiang Jingbai held back his smile and continued to pass by here.

    Because it was going back to school a little earlier, he went back to his dormitory to tidy up first, and then went to the classroom.

    Lu Shiqiao also sent a message: [I heard rumors that you have already arrived at school, why so early. ]

    Xiang Jingbai: [Well, dry the quilt. 】If you don't sleep for three weeks, the quilt will smell a little damp.

    Lu Shiqiao: 【Okay, we'll see you later in class. 】She had a rough life, but Xiang Jingbai also asked to dry the quilt at Lu's house, saying that the dried quilt is more comfortable to hold.

    She didn't feel much about it, but if there was a classmate Jing Bai wrapped in the quilt, it would be more comfortable to hug.

    At this time, Lu Shiqiao was tinkering in the laboratory with three friends she hadn't seen for a week.

    Because Lu Shiqiao said that they would use their pheromones for experiments.

    As it turned out, Neng Feiyu, who was resting next to her, casually said that someone in the forum saw Xiang Jingbai, and the female Alpha stopped, and turned on the optical brain to send a message there.

    Lu Zishu was releasing pheromone, and he was standing next to Lu Shiqiao: "Cousin, do you want to call Xiang Shao over to help... Are you reconciled?"

    Lu Shiqiao sent two messages to Xiang Jingbai. After sending the message, she turned off the light brain, and raised her eyebrows slightly when she heard the words: "Well, let's make up." Xiang Jingbai stayed at Lu's house for a week, but she didn't tell them.

    Look at the rumors of the school, as long as you hear a few key words, you can be strung together.

    The rumor of "she can't do it" seems to be because of the time Jian Xinghuai asked before.

    Lu Zishu heaved a sigh of relief when he heard the reconciliation: "This is good, this is good! The matter of the simulated world is over."

    Jian Xinghuai with dark eyes glanced at the happy Lu Zishu, showing a little envy Expression: He asked 'Is it okay', and the rumors are still fermenting, but there is no way to clarify this kind of thing.

    Could it be that when he gave way, Joe went directly to find an Omega and let the other party say that she could do it? Say she's good?

    With a king like Lu Shiqiao, Jian Xinghuai felt that he had found a partner. She might be single, falling in love with the experiment?

    On the way, Qiao continued to fiddle with the experimental items in his hands, and suddenly said to them: "Did you take the simulator back, where are you putting it, and give it to me."

    Neng Feiyu immediately raised his hand when he heard the words: "At that time, I first I went to apologize for Lu Zishu and took it back by the way. It’s in my dormitory. I’ll go back and get it later! Shi Qiao, do you have a partner you want to invite?” The

    other two also looked at Lu Shi Qiao expectantly: “Five people The team is ready?"

    Lu Shiqiao: "Not necessarily, I'll invite first."

    Neng Feiyu, who was determined to pass by Lu Shiqiao, frowned: "That's not sure? Which big brother?"

    Joe didn't say anything on the way. After all, it's true for Xiang Jingbai to think about it. He is also a 3S class, and he can form his own team, so he doesn't have to come to her team.

    After staying in the laboratory for the most part, Joe stopped first when he was on the way, ready to go to the classroom for class.

    After a while, you can still use the reason to discuss the experiment, and sit with Xiangjing Bai in an open and aboveboard manner. Thinking that her behavior would be greatly hindered if she couldn't make it public, Lu Shiqiao's eyes were gloomy again.

    The other three left first, so this time only Lu Shiqiao went to the teaching building. Several people accidentally saw her expression and were shocked.

    These people began to worry. Recently, when everyone is passing on the road, can Joe do it? Are you not afraid that Qiao will use his big moves during the road to completely kill them?

    Although he thought so, seeing Senior Mu Chu appearing at the corner, apparently intending to block the way when Joe spoke, the gossip DNA of these people moved again.

    What to do, is it too obvious to suddenly slow down and walk here? You should have walked slower just now!

    This person is Lu Shiqiao, so he can't just watch around.

    When Qiao found the senior Mu Chu in front of him, he felt that the walking speed of the people around him slowed down a lot.

    She glanced around with her gray eyes, and the speed of these people immediately increased.

    Senior Mu Chu still standing there will make people feel that his eyes are hooked, and the pure bubble smile is very attractive... But Qiao still looked flat when he was walking, just reluctantly stopped and waited for him to finish talking, otherwise' Entanglement on the road' such a picture will definitely excite the gossip eyes around.

    Of course, these gossip eyes are still excited.

    Because senior Mu Chu was holding the camera, his expression seemed to be awkward and expectant, but he still maintained his personal dignity and said calmly: "Can I take a photo? Because the matching library said that a group photo must be taken within a week, and now it's over." It's the last day."

    Lu Shiqiao: "Taking pictures?"

    Mu Chu seemed to be intrigued by this question, pulled his collar a few times, revealing his clean and white collarbone: "After the match is successful, Omega must take a photo with Alpha within seven days. This is a rule. You didn't At school, I don’t have enough time to secretly take pictures.”

    Lu Shiqiao folded his hands: “It’s been a long time since my coming-of-age ceremony, if the match is really successful, you should have such a ‘task’ long ago.”

    Mu Chu explained the light brain solution Turn on the privacy, the letter sent by the matching library is on it, and Lu Shiqiao saw his photo attached at the end: "It was your pheromone that induced the estrus period before, the matching degree has changed, and the matching library has changed again. Notified."

    Lu Shiqiao's face darkened: "..."

    Mu Chu was not as direct as before, but such a hesitant and firm look made the onlookers howl in their hearts, wishing they could yell together right away!

    Oh my god, the matching degree has changed, which shows that senior Mu Chu likes Lu Shiqiao very, very much.

    Xiang Jingbai sat in the last row, slowly flipping through the book.

    Sitting here was Neng Feiyu beckoning him to come over, and there was still a vacant seat next to him at this time, ready to be given to Lu Shiqiao.

    She hasn't come yet, but Xiang Jingbai has already looked carefully at the camera in the classroom.

    There is one in the front, but none in the back, but there are classmates all around, so if you are not careful, you will be seen. If she wants to secretly hook his finger again, she may have to...under the table.

    Class will start in three minutes, but in the classroom, not only Lu Shiqiao has not come, but also many students have not entered the classroom, and the whole classroom is empty.

    Neng Feiyu, who was across the aisle, stood up suddenly: "Lu Shiqiao was fighting downstairs."

    Jian Xinghuai and Lu Zishu also stood up immediately after hearing this: "Need help? Go right away!" But inside the school No one should be able to beat her, right?

    Neng Feiyu sat back after a while: "It's okay, it's okay, it should be coming up soon, and there is a little trouble."

    Looking at Neng Feiyu's gesture habits, Xiang Jingbai probably knew that he was browsing the forum.

    What's the matter?

    At the last minute, many students in the class poured into the classroom from outside, but they were all very quiet, as quiet as if the teacher was already on the podium.

    And among them, Qiao also walked in with a displeased face, and many people in the class secretly looked at her, obviously the reason for the silence was because of her.

    The female Alpha is really angry, this is the first time Xiang Jingbai saw her like this, before she was fierce and irritable at best, and she was never like this.

    Lu Shiqiao's eyes swept across the classroom, and Xiang Jingbai saw Lu Shiqiao's eyes resting on him, his anger subsided a little, then walked towards him, and sat down beside him.

    Lu Zishu, who was sitting in front of her, couldn't help but turned around: "Cousin, what's the matter?" The kind that felt like someone deliberately provoking a fight would not arouse such a reaction from her.

    Neng Feiyu had already seen the key information, so he quickly waved Lu Zishu back and said, "Let's talk after class."

    Now that the answer came out, I'm not afraid of Lu Shiqiao's anger!

    Lu Zishu was still confused for a while, but he must listen to Brother Neng's words, otherwise he must regret it later, so he sat back.

    Jian Xinghuai thought the same way, and sat there straight.

    The teacher came in stepping on the dot, Neng Feiyu, like many people who secretly watched the optical brain, turned off the optical brain for the optical brain.

    What happened downstairs just now has been described in detail in the post.

    Muchu's pheromones could be successfully matched with Lu Shiqiao's, so he wanted to do the task of matching the library.

    Lu Shiqiao naturally wouldn't want to cooperate with this kind of thing.

    As a result, an admirer of Muchu, when he saw the road, Qiao wanted to leave like that, stopped him, and started swearing.

    The original words of the scolding are: "I have seen you upset for a long time, and now Muchu just wants to take a photo with you, and I didn't force you to agree to be together! I told you that you must agree to take pictures, and Muchu wants to be with you If you are together, you must agree, don't think that no one can beat you, I will call brothers to come..."

    Then he was beaten by Lu Shiqiao.

    This female Alpha has been in a bad mood recently. Every day, she is so cold that she has murderous intentions. Sometimes timid people passing by will be scared to pee when they see it. This man just bumped into him, and he didn't need to call his brother. He was beaten until Joe left when his brother had to wait for the way, before he dared to carry him to the medical cabin.

    Senior Mu Chu didn't stop him, but someone seemed to see him take a picture of Lu Shiqiao's back, and always felt that the follow-up would not be so simple...

    Of course, some people felt that Lu Shiqiao was so angry, but the result was okay. After the beating, continue to attend the class, you are indeed the king of papers!

    Xiang Jingbai hadn't seen the light brain yet, and the people in this classroom didn't dare to discuss it at this time, so he had no way of knowing why Lu Shiqiao was angry.

    The female Alpha, who was bothered and angry just after the fight, stared closely at the teacher on the podium with her arms folded. Of course, she still remembered turning her body a little sideways, deliberately not facing Xiang Jingbai, so as to prevent him from touching her unrelenting body. anger.

    But this still made the teacher very stressed, and made two mistakes when writing on the blackboard.

    The whole classroom fell into a kind of quiet low pressure... The

    teacher is still the federal history teacher, he is old, but the speed of eating melons is not slow at all, and I know what happened just now! He even watched when Lu Shiqiao hit someone, and even broadcast a few words to the teacher's small group.

    Originally, he wasn't afraid of Lu Shiqiao, but Lu Shiqiao still thought about going to class, just staring at him like that, it was really stressful... The teacher's eyes suddenly fell on Xiang Jingbai who was beside Lu Shiqiao.

    When Qiao bowed his head and flipped through the book while he was on the way, the teacher quickly hinted at Xiang Jingbai with his eyes.

    Xiang Jingbai: ...

    Many students in the classroom noticed the teacher's eyes and felt that there should be some information, but they couldn't turn their heads.

    After Xiang Jingbai accepted the teacher's eye cues a few more times, he picked up a pen and wrote a few words on the paper, tore it off, and passed it to Lu Shiqiao.

    The teacher found that after passing the note, the atmosphere in the classroom instantly relaxed, heaved a sigh of relief, and continued to teach.

    Sure enough, asking Xiang Jingbai to chat with Lu Shiqiao about the experiment can divert the attention of the female Alpha.

    Lu Shiqiao looked down, and there was Xiang Jingbai's words on the note: Lu Shiqiao and Lu Shiqiao

    wrote her name twice, but it didn't make sense.

    After a while, Qiao felt that under the cover of this note, Xiang Jingbai stretched out his finger, and gently hooked her little finger. Slowly, but hooked once and for all.

    ... What are you angry about? she forgot.

    The author has something to say:

    Knock it up Knock it up Thanks to the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-02-16 23:54:06~2022-02-17 23:54:31~

    Thank you for irrigation nutrition The little angel of liquid: 5 bottles of hat Junqi field 2.8 meters; 3 bottles of 53230386; 2 bottles of Xiaoli; 1 bottle of Qiong, Fanhua, Huoshuyinhua, Sweet Orange;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard of!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [It's kind of strange, is it Xiaojing who likes Xiaolu or Xiaolu likes Xiaojing? I read the copywriting and thought it was Xiaojing's unilateral crush.]

    [Muchu is the descendant of that experimental lunatic, right? The person you are looking for on the ranking list, you'd better be smart and don't mess with things]

    [From now on, the king will not go to court early]

    [Touch your hand, be good]

    [This Muchu was sent by the heroine's nemesis, right? ? ? 】

    [Hook]

    [

    [Claw! 】

    【Didi Didi DiDi】

    【

    【So sweet , so sweet】 【Sister

    Xiang: Wife Wife?】

    【hhh】

    【Hahaha, it’s so coaxing】

    【Xiaobai is so good at it】

    -End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.8K 108
Top ten consortium investment, hundreds of billions of dollars in rewards, elites from all walks of life to participate! City parkour, skydiving, win...
707K 59.1K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.2K 97 34
"Not mine" Before his death, the late emperor chose the Imperial Marshal Shen Moting, known as the cold-faced Yama, to bless and protect his helpless...
31.4K 869 65
Luka Celestial, An Outstanding young man on Earth but now he was already in a Strange World where The Strong Represents Everything. In one of the Te...