He is cold

By fanyi__

The most anticipated Xiang Jingbai in the federation split, instead of splitting into Alpha, he became Omega... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 55

87 0 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 55

    ◎The susceptibility period has arrived (Second update) ◎

    Because Lu Zishu without a pheromone blocker has a peaceful face, Qiao was behind the queue when he was on the way, and suddenly had an idea.

    Xiang Jingbai happened to be right next to him, and when he was passing by, Qiao turned sideways and said, "Master Xiang, do we want to collaborate on another project?"

    "What project?" Xiang Jingbai didn't turn his head, because the teacher was looking at him.

    "The pheromone blocker is opened inward. However, it is cruel to just lock the pheromone on the user. If it happens to be spicy or something, you may be choked to cry. If it is me, I may wear an extra one." A piece of clothing." There was a smile in Lu Shiqiao's voice.

    She had never joked with him before.

    Xiang Jingbai could still feel the teacher in front of him looking this way, but such words really made him want to look back.

    There was only a slight smile on the corner of Qiao's mouth when she was walking, but her eyebrows and eyes were full of smiles, which could easily infect people to laugh with her.

    Xiang Jing was stunned for a moment, but Qiao's expression changed the next moment when he was walking, and he turned to look at the people around him.

    Xiang Jingbai also looked over, one of them had started a video chat and was holding it there.

    It's easy for these onlookers to know why they came here. They just want to see Joe being defeated by others on this road, or to see her defeating others.

    Lu Shiqiao returned to his lazy posture after reading it: "I knew that someone was watching there, but I actually felt the killing intent." What he said was not lazy.

    Xiang Jingbai had already withdrawn his gaze and turned his head away, but when he heard this, he wanted to look back again.

    It's just that before he turned his head, Lu Shiqiao held his shoulders.

    Only her lowered voice came from behind: "You know about me, Xiang Shao. Now that you are cooperating with me, you have to be more careful." What

    Lu Shiqiao said was about the followers of those experimental lunatics, Xiang Jingbai naturally knew .

    He nodded, and felt the hand that was lightly pressing on his shoulder loosen.

    Teacher Zhong Yu of the mecha battle class is a female Alpha, so she naturally knows why there are so many onlookers today. These are not the kind who can't wait to pull up the banner to cheer for Xiang Jingbai. When they are on the road, Qiao is very hostile, obviously unconvinced.

    Such people have come and waited, so naturally they won't be allowed to wait in vain, and they must be convinced once.

    So who to choose and when Joe fights has become a problem.

    Xiang Jingbai is indeed the best, but now everyone knows that he and Lu Shiqiao are cooperating in the experiment, and they are still standing so close, even if they win against that kind of talkative and troublesome person, they still won't be convinced.

    As for the other students in the class, there were quite a few who kept their backs straight and followed her all the time. They all wanted to be named, and there were quite a few outstanding ones.

    Teacher Zhong Yu's younger brother is Major General Zhong Chang, so her strength should not be underestimated, but she also has her own characteristics, she has difficulty in choosing.

    Of course, although she has difficulty in choosing, in the eyes of the students, it is just that it is difficult for the teacher to choose the strongest among them, and to abuse the female Alpha who was airborne.

    Sure enough, after turning left and right several times, Teacher Zhong Yu suddenly stopped and said, "Let's treat it as a welcome for a new member of the class, and join the one you want.

    " Startled, then turned to see the eyes of the two new members in the class became eager to try.

    The crowd of onlookers didn't pretend to be calm anymore, they became very noisy with a coaxing sound, and there were layers of discussions, making it too noisy.

    Originally, I thought there was only one person to fight with Lu Shiqiao. No matter who I played, I would think that this person was not the strongest, so I was waiting for the teacher's decision. Now I can't, it's all a wheel war... Well, it doesn't seem to be fair.

    Jian Xinghuai, who signed up for this class together:?

    Isn't it Joe's when everyone wants to go on the road? Why take him!

    Jian Xinghuai was sad for a while, but it is still very rare to have the opportunity to compete with so many people. If he wants to grow, he will be beaten. He will grow into a very strong Alpha.

    Of course, before he grew up after being beaten, these people had to be beaten by Lu Shiqiao first.

    Lu Shiqiao and Jian Xinghuai both advanced into the mechs, Lu Shiqiao was in front, Jian Xinghuai was behind, the meaning was very clear, this kind of "welcoming new" activity was to welcome Lu Shiqiao first, and then Jian Xinghuai.

    Teacher Zhong Yu looked at the students who were still vying to be the first to go on stage: "If you don't go up, fight me first!"

    Almost as soon as the words fell, a person walked up.

    On the way, Qiao looked at the high-level mecha in front of her and Zhang Qinghe's previous endorsement. The 3S-level mecha would not be lower than hers.

    Both sides leaned slightly towards each other and bowed at the same time, and the next moment they all started attacking each other.

    The speed of both sides is very fast, and when they rushed to each other, their weapons had already swung towards each other.

    Lu Shiqiao's melee weapon has now been replaced with a long sword, but the reason for choosing a long sword is different from that of ordinary people. Lu Shiqiao's long sword is not only used for stabbing, chopping and hanging, but also directly for chopping and swinging. It is used very flexibly, completely undefined and impossible to predict.

    This classmate was chopped twice on the shoulder, and the weight of the chop was almost the same as that of an axe, so he quickly chose to retreat.

    But the combat weapons of the mecha are not limited to melee combat weapons. On the way, Qiao saw that the opponent retreated and did not chase after him. He directly raised his left hand, and the palm of the mecha directly exposed the muzzle of the gun.

    With a "boom", a mecha flew out.

    This process is really too fast. Some people who are not strong enough can only notice how the two mechas fly out before they can clearly see how the two mechas are approaching.

    According to Jian Xinghuai's original strength, it is a bit difficult to see clearly, but he has been carried by Lu Shiqiao for so long, so he can see these movements very completely.

    Of course, for him now, the most obvious thing is that the mecha on this classmate has suffered a lot of injuries. The human body perception is connected with the mecha he is driving, and this classmate is also injured.

    But the opponent was defeated by Lu Shiqiao, and those who were still angry would find some ground with him. Jian Xinghuai is only A-level. Fortunately, Qiao helped to effectively reduce the difficulty on the way.

    This scene of mutual injury is constantly being staged in the open field.

    Lu Shiqiao's move surprised many people, as if they didn't believe in evil, the people who were about to play began to rush forward.

    There were thirty students in the class, except for some who voluntarily quit and did not want to fight, there were also twenty students.

    Even if the people in front can't beat them, the people behind will have a greater chance. This is the charm of wheel battles, and then:

    "Hold on, big brother, don't run, and cut twice.

    " Try, blow up the mecha and our advantage will come!"

    "Didn't you just say that I don't want to run, and you are running even after you go up!" It's

    funny, the people who are fighting with the wheel are getting weaker and weaker, But now this female Alpha seems to be getting stronger and stronger.

    Originally, they were the ones who came to see Lu Shiqiao being abused, but now they saw Lu Shiqiao abusing others.

    Twenty people took turns to play, and it took only half a class to finish all the games, and the speed was very fast.

    The actual reason for this fast is that Lu Shiqiao already felt that her susceptibility period was really approaching. She felt that she was irritable and weak and unstable, so she decisively chose a quick fix.

    Fortunately, her evasion is really the best. As long as she doesn't want to face it head-on, they can't touch her mecha.

    After the fight, in the mecha cabin, Lu Shiqiao made sure that the glands on the back of his neck were indeed attached, and then jumped out of it.

    Her challenge was over, and many of the onlookers left, and Jian Xinghuai was still fighting tenaciously in the venue.

    Even for the students whose strength had been weakened, Jian Xinghuai's mecha was damaged a lot after so many people came down.

    While walking, Qiao saw Xiang Jingbai looking towards her, but she didn't walk over. After a while, Xiang Jingbai looked away and continued to watch the fight on the field.

    When all the battles were over, there was not much time left for the teacher to explain, and many people were not only injured in their mechs, but also in their spirits.

    After all, it was very frustrating for so many people to beat one, but Lu Shiqiao was not knocked down.

    What the hell is going on with this Alpha!

    "It's almost time. I've recorded all the 'New Year's Orientation' this time. I'll explain it in the next class. Everyone will think about it when they go back." Teacher Zhong Yu stood there with arms folded, watching them even more bleak after hearing the explanation. expression.

    She understood their frustration, but she didn't mean to help explain or comfort. Lu Shiqiao could make those levels and pass them all by himself, so it would not be that simple.

    When the teacher announced that the get out of class was over, everyone quickly left this sad place with their mechas, and also took away their overflowing pheromone smell.

    Qiao also left quickly on the way, no matter how many people looked at her, they all ignored them.

    Only leaving everyone with a cold back.

    "Shi Qiao?" Jian Xinghuai almost ran to catch up with Lu Shiqiao's pace, "The classroom for the next class is on the other side, and most of them go there."

    Jian Xinghuai was directly killed because his mecha had an arm Cut off, now he always feels that his hand is broken, and he is still rubbing his arm while chasing.

    Lu Shiqiao: "The susceptibility period has arrived."

    Hearing this, Jian Xinghuai quickly opened the shield, and issued the highest level of warning in the small group! !

    The author has something to say:

    Two more!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Nutrient solution (1/1) achievement is achieved, there is a certain chance of dropping updates, please continue to work hard]

    [Tonight is a two-in-one update! Update before twelve o'clock! (When Xiao Qiao is susceptible to ing]

    [The nutrient solution is in hand, why add more?!]

    [Tie up damn it! Wait for more!]

    [There will be me Do you want to see the plot during the susceptible period?]

    [Huh? Can we start to take a big step forward in the relationship line? [Eyes are drained]]

    [Scattering flowers~]

    [Xiao Qiao: As long as I want to hide, no one can touch it My mecha! (Proud chest) Xiang Xiaobai: Mmmm, you are awesome-_-]

    [I want to see the plot of the susceptible period!!]

    [Paws]     [

    Dididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididi]

Goose goose goose goose goose paw]

    [

    [Can you write about some emotional scenes tomorrow, I want to eat candy!!!]

    -End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 701 92
Ming Zhi transmigrated to a book ruled by orcs In the interstellar novel, she became a pure human being on the verge of extinction. Still a villain A...
142K 3.8K 108
Top ten consortium investment, hundreds of billions of dollars in rewards, elites from all walks of life to participate! City parkour, skydiving, win...
3.4K 80 22
Ning Qiu is an Alpha who grew up in a honeypot. When she was sixteen years old, her father waved his hand and pointed at the entire galaxy: "See! Thi...