The love of my life Kelly Sev...

By lcvqstellaride_

Stella Kidd had a seven year old daughter named Layla Kidd. Stella had been working at firehouse 51 for a mon... More

Characters of this story
Why does she hates me so much?
Kiss her
Looking for an apartment
I'm happy for you
Damn baby girl
The kiss
Date night
This is just me and you
Opening gifts/teaching Layla how to swim
Are you not happy?
Last day of school
Your impatient are you?
Date night
Hey mom!
Waterpark
Going home
Something happened.. part 1
Something happened.. part 2
That's our apartment..
House search
You got the house!
Moving in
I mean duh
A little date
Teaching Stella How To Fish
Layla sick
Welcome back Stellaride!
A baby!
Your joking right?
Who's Renee?
What do you mean your done?
The talk
Gender reveal
We had a serious talk with our daughter
You are?
Omg really!?
Happy birthday Layla!
Adopting a dog
Happy birthday Stella!
You sold my car!?
Happy birthday Kelly!
Baby girl's nursery
Kayla Amiya Severide
Home sweet home
3 weeks old
What a day!
I hate you!
Christmas Eve!
Christmas Talent Show
Merry Christmas!
I lied to the teacher..
Baby's first word
There adorable
Kayla walking
The funeral
Happy Halloween!
Back to work
It hurts
Oh stop!
14 months old
An unexpected surprise
Ima miss you
Family update
Moving in with Brett
Getting piercings
I thought you loved me Kelly..
Beach day
Dude that's mine!
Kayla's birthday
The fight
Bachelor party
Hey sweety!
Shopping for the wedding
Finding a place to held the wedding
Dresses for the girls
A day before the wedding
Wedding day
Wedding photos
Honeymoon
Ha! I knew it!
I would never cheat on you!
We got the house!
The official move in
The kids new room
Baby appointment
Official gender reveal of the twins
Names for the twins
Twins room
Twin girls
Twins coming home
Jennifer home
Kayla's first day of preschool!
Puerto Rico
A day out
Mother's day
Back to work
M-mom?
Last day of school/ dentist appointment
Nickelodeon Resort
My poor baby
Severide Family update
Says by who??
Babes, you-
You look so hot
Gender reveal
Amaya Lakasha Severide
Going home
The twins are home!
The beach house
Stella sick
Dada!
Severide Fam Update
Mommy.. I swcared
The love of my life Kelly Severide

Yes I can hear you!

126 5 2
By lcvqstellaride_

Everyone was on the floor. They didn't had the most damage only Stella and Casey. Kelly shouted for "Babe" making everyone turn around and looking at him. He crawled over to Stella's lifeless body lying on the floor as he shake her.

Kelly: Baby wake up! He cried tapping her as Brett ran over crying.

Brett: Where's Casey? Kelly looked around holding Stella in his arms.

Kelly: She's not waking up Brett!

Brett: Violet! Violet lift Stella up on the backboard as the laid her on the stretcher. Casey was no where to be found. Brett was crying so was Herrmann.

Herrmann: Hang in there Stell. The got her in the ambo as Kelly held her hand. Herrmann was there too. Kelly place a kiss on Stella's head. After few minutes they arrive at med. Wheeling Stella inside as Natalie and Will Halsted took the case.

Dr. Halsted: What are we looking at?

Brett: 31 year old female Stella Kidd was blown back when a bomb went of and hit her head on the floor possible brain and ear damage.

Dr. Manning: Copy we got it from here. They wheeled Stella into the room.

Dr. Halsted: Transport her on my count, 1 2 3. They lift Stella onto the bed as rolled her on her side removing the backboard.

Dr. Manning: We got to get her up to surgery!

Dr. Halsted: Alright let's go! They wheeled her into surgery as Kelly cried. Brett held him into a hug but he never hug her back.

Brett: Don't cry she's going to be okay.

Kelly: Are you sure? She literally has metal inside of her body all over.. I can't lose her!

Brett: She isn't going anywhere Severide.

April: Kelly? He held up looking at April.

Kelly: Yeah?

April: Do you want to come with me?

Kelly: Uhm yeah sure.

April: Come with me let's go outside.

Brett: Yeah you can go. Kelly headed outside with April.

Kelly: The kids.. I have to go get the ki-

April: No you're not going anywhere Kelly.

Kelly: I have to get them!

April: We will send someone to get them for you, can Layla drive?

Kelly: No.

April: Can she catch the bus and come here?

Kelly: She never caught the bus before I mean she has but not here.

April: Okay let me talk to her. After a couple hours Stella was out of surgery. She hasn't woken up yet. Dr. Manning and Halsted said that Stella was death. Kelly broke down into tears so did the kids. The twins nor Kayla didn't quite understand what was happening but Kayla knew her mom was hurt.

Kelly: Girls come here.. They came over to her. How about you guys run down by the cafeteria get a snack or something?

Layla: Yeah okay.. The girls left heading down to th caff. After a few minutes Stella started to wake up. Kelly headed to grab her hand.

Kelly: Omg hi baby! He grab the pen and paper saying "Hi babe." Stella wrote back "hi." "Are you feeling okay?" He wrote as she shake her head no. "I'm so sore it hurts and why can't I hear?" " That's because your death.." "Oh I'm I?" "Yes." Like I will never hear again?" " You will you just got to be patient, can you talk at least? "

Stella: Hi! She said but she couldn't hear herself but Kelly could.

Kelly: Aww. He said then wrote.

Stella: I-

Kelly: I miss you I missed your voice. He wrote as she smile.

Stella: Me too but I can't hear you how is Casey? She wrote as she got worried.

Kelly: Casey is.. Casey is going to be okay.

Stella: Don't lie to me Kelly. She give him the paper then the kids came in.

Layla: Mom!

Kayla: Mommy!

Twins: Mommy! They hug her as Stella smile.

Kelly: Remember guys mommy can't hear you guys okay? So you have to write it or tell me so I can write it to mommy.

It's been 3 months since the bomb explosion. Kelly and everyone else we're back out to work. Stella told Kelly to go to work she'll be fine. She still couldn't hear but then Natalie came in.

Natalie: Just going to check your vitals real quick.

Stella: That's okay. Natalie looked at her.

Natalie: Did you just? You can hear?

Stella: Yes hii!

Natalie: Hey girl.

Stella: What time is it?

Natalie: It's 12:17pm.

Stella: Can I go surprise Kelly?

Natalie: Stella.

Stella: Natalie please? He missed me, the kids miss me I just want to surprise them that I'm doing better.

Natalie: Sure I'll go get your discharge papers.

Stella: Is Casey in here still?

Natalie: Yes he is he was worried about you.

Stella: Ah I can go see him if you allow me too.

Natalie: Sure. After a few minutes Stella was discharged. She headed to say hi to Casey but he was asleep. She decided not to wake him up so she left heading to catch the bus to the firehouse. After Capp said "lieutenant look at the app floor." Kelly turned around his chair seeing Stella there. He shot up heading to her with a pen and paper. They hug each other tightly as they cried.

Kelly: You look so beautiful I wish you could here me right now. He said sniffing in her.

Stella: I know and I can hear you now. Kelly shot up looking into her eyes. Yes I can hear you! She giggle as Kelly spin her around.

Kelly: Omg! Repeat this, I still want to try for a baby whenever you're ready.

Stella: I still want to try for a baby when I'm ready.. Kelly smile as Stella laid in his chest.

Kelly: Let's wait till you heal.

Stella: I'm already heal tho I just stayed in the hospital because I couldn't hear.

Kelly: Ohh well the girls definitely missed you especially Kayla, Layla wants to leave school because she doesn't want to go to the next 2 years.

Stella: Why?

Kelly: Because she doesn't want too are you going to force her too?

Stella: No.

Kelly: Yeah so she's getting graduated next week but she's in school since your okay now but Kayla kept crying in school so I had to go for her and the kids never wanted me so Brett took care of them and there here right now inside.

Brett: Stella baby!

Stella: Hii. They hug. Everyone came and picked Stella up and hug her.

Everyone: How's Casey?

Stella: He's okay he was sleeping when I left.

Everyone: Ah.

Kelly: Let's go inside I think the kids would want to see you.

Stella: I don't remember some things so you might have to tell me the twins name.

Kelly: Elliana and Lilliana.

Stella: Yes I was just joking. Kelly pick her up bridal style. Wait.. Where's the wedding ring??

Kelly: No I have it at home because they didn't allow any jewelry so I took it of but you want it that bad I can get it for you.

Stella: No!

Kelly: Okay wait you haven't kiss me yet.

Stella: Oop.

Kelly: Are you going to?

Stella: No.. I'm sorry.

Kelly: That's harsh I haven't kiss you for 3 months and this is how you act? Stella grab Kelly's shirt kissing him roughly. He kissed her back as he pick her up heading to his office. The kids we're there seeing there mommy and daddy kissing all over each other.

Girls: Ewww!

Stella: Hi girls!

Kayla: Mommy!? You can hear??

Stella: Why did you told her that?

Kelly: I couldn't lie to her she wanted to know everything. Stella sat next to Kelly as she ran her fingers through Kayla's messy hair.

Stella: You need a hair plait.

Kayla: Oh mommy! They all laugh as Stella pulled them all in a hug. Kelly got jealous as she hug him too.

Stella: I missed you guys!

Kelly: We missed you too!
________________________________
A/N: Sorry for any mistake hope you guys like this chapter and see that Stella and everyone is okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 513 23
Stella Kidd is 30 and unmarried, something that is unheard of in her family. So, she hires Kelly Severide, a male escort to take her to her sister's...
9.9K 287 18
⚠️ TW / discusses some hard topics ⚠️ One city, two different worlds Kelly and Stella's world was full of Love and happiness, with their whole futur...
12K 227 41
Sky is a girl who works at Firehouse 51 whit everyone she loves and care for, but what will happen when someone from the past makes their way back in...
8.7K 195 12
"You just left and didnt give me a reason why!" Kelly screamed at his ex-wife. "I coudn't stay here. Not after we buried our daughter. There were to...