A Knot ✔

Por Dharani17

Highest Ranking - 1st in RagLak on 13th November 2020 1st in RagYa on 10th June 2020 A Tale of Two People INT... Más

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~ (Last)

~66~

280 27 3
Por Dharani17

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 06.05.2022

******

His POV

“Here is your early morning coconut water Mrs. Maheshwari!” I said passing her the coconut water I got for her as she was about to go to freshen up.

She smiled and took it. She had it staring at me while I am standing there smiling at my cutie pie folding my arms to my chest. She completed having them and licked her lips making me chuckle. I just pulled her cheeks tight and joined both of our foreheads.

“Will you pick me at the academy at 3.00 p.m. or should I directly reach to hospital?” she asked as she kept her hands around my neck.

“I will drop you at academy now, then will pick you at that time, then we will go to hospital, then we will have dinner at Gadodia house, then we will come back home.” I said.

She pulled my cheeks.

“Okay Mr. Husband. Now let me go. I need to freshen up.” She said.

“Let me help!” I said kissing her cheek.

She smiled while I picked her in to my arms and moved towards the bathroom.

******

“Look these two are the babies!” Doctor said pointing at the sonography screen.

I held Ragini’s hand and kissed the back of her palm smiling at the screen. My Babies! Ragini smiled as she is assuring me through her eyes. I nodded controlling my emotions as I could feel my eyes moist. Doctor told everything is going good. All three of them are healthy. This made me even more happy. Done with hospital we reached to Gadodia house as Mrs. Maheshwari wanted to visit last night but I couldn’t take her there as I was very much tired and promised her that I will take her today. So today we are here.

“Di this is for you. I made it!” Prit said forwarding a bowl of Gulab Jamun to Ragini.

“You made it?” she asked with wide eyes.

Prit nodded smiling.

“Prit are you sure you want me to eat it? I am pregnant!” She said with doubt.

Prit frowned.

“I know I made it first time. But ma is beside me. She guided me. If you trust ma have it. Otherwise leave it!” he huffed looking away.

Ragini giggled and had some. Her eyes widened. I was looking at her curiously as I am more curious than Prit.

“It’s Yummmmmmmmm!” she dragged the word Yum.

Prit immediately looked at her grinning.

“Ma this is the best!” Ragini said teasing Prit.

Prit huffed and looked away. She got up from the couch and hugged him.

“Thank You Mamu!” she said changing her voice like a kid voice.

Prit grinned happily and hugged her back.

“Anything for my Chotu Ragini and Chotu Laksh!” he said.

I smiled listening him while Ragini grinned. Ma and Papa are as always adoring their bond. Ragini is laughing and pulling Prit’s leg while he is huffing and frowning. Both of them are enjoying. It’s been really long they both also had spent time together. Prit has been busy from many days. He has actually resigned the job as his last semester is going on. He felt he needed break from the work and he had resigned the job. He has decided he will join papa once his exams get over.

“Shall we go Wifey?” I asked as it’s getting late.

She looked at me sadly. I know she wouldn’t want to go. I smiled and nodded. She squealed happily and hugged Prit happily. I already informed ma and papa that we will stay here tonight. Papa who is sitting beside me caressed my hair. I looked at him with smile.

“Laksh you go change. I will come later.” She said and went to Prit’s room teasing him about Dwiti.

“Good Night ma! Good Night Papa!” I wished both of them.

They both smiled wishing me back and I left to our room i.e. actually Ragini’s room here.

******

“Sir they want to take interview along with Ma’am!” My P.A, Rishan told me.

“Then I think I should check her schedule and inform you Rishan. I will speak to Atharv and inform you.” I said smiling.

Rishan nodded and left from my cabin. Ragini has won ‘Young Achievers award in singing’. I was very much happy when we got to know the news. Well this time I didn’t make the award of ‘Young Achievers award in business’. I am not sad as I won’t be the younger one always. Hahaha. This time it’s Shivam and I was very happy when we got to know about it. Though I didn’t make this year the interviewers are behind me for interview like the last two years when I got two times continuously. I called Atharv.

“Good evening sir!” he wished as soon as he took the call.

“Atharv I was thinking to talk to you since two days regarding Ragini’s schedule. You know right now she needs to be stress free. I just want to inform you to try to set a stress free schedule for her. Do not make schedules where she has to rush always. I hope you understand!” I spoke.

“Yes sir! I have already started looking into this. I am trying to schedule in such a way ma’am doesn’t have to stress. I assure you that I will try my best to keep ma’am stress free.” Atharv spoke.

“Thank You Atharv! And yes I also wanted to know when would she have a free time. There is this one interview where they wanted to interview both Ragini and me together. So you look into her schedule and inform me by tomorrow.” I explained him.

“Yes Sir. I will look into ma’am’s schedule and inform you.” He said.

“Thank You Atharv. That’s all I wanted to know. Take care!” I spoke and cut the call.

I looked at the time and it’s time to pick Ragini and go home. I closed my laptop and went out of the cabin to pick up my cute Chubby Wifey from Academy.

*****

“Ma please let me come.” Ragini requested like almost fiftieth time.

“Either stay there or come inside to stop talking to me!” Ma said.

Ragini huffed.

“Ma this is just injustice to me. You love only your son more. You don’t love me nor your grand kids.” Ragini said.

“Yes! I don’t love three of you. I also said Laksh to not to come but he never listens to me.” Ma said angrily looking at me.

Papa is sitting silently watching the show. Ragini is standing outside the room wearing a mask covering her nose and mouth. I am also wearing a mask. The thing is ma got a little bit fever and she is worried that Ragini might also get infected if she comes near to her. Doctor told it’s normal viral fever and ma is adamant to keep Ragini away from her. While on the other side Ragini has been requesting ma from so much time and ma has made a tricky situation to her that she has to listen to ma and stand away. She badly wants to go near to ma and look after her.

“I am katti ma!” She said loudly and started moving away.

Ma chuckled hearing her.

“Ma you could have let her just for five minutes.” I said.

“No it’s not good for her and kids.” Ma said strictly.

“Papa why are you silent? Atleast you tell to ma no!” I spoke.

“Your mother is being extra cautious. And I can’t beat her in this. She always does that whenever she gets fever. I am surprised why I am not out of the room this time!” Papa spoke.

I huffed and moved towards my room to see Ragini sitting sadly. I sat beside her.

“I will go to ma and papa. I am katti with everyone here!” She said pouting.

I chuckled and took her into my embrace.

“If that is the case I should be katti with ma so many times. She doesn’t let me anytime near her whenever she got fever. And papa is also out of the room. For the first time she let papa with her when she got fever.” I said.

She looked at me pouting more. I shrugged my shoulders.

“Atleast let me do something light for ma then.” She said.

I don’t want to make her even more sad.

“Okay! But I will help you!” I said pulling her nose.

She pouted but nodded. I chuckled. We both went to kitchen and thrown Robin out of the kitchen. I have my own reasons for throwing him out of the kitchen. Hahaha… some kitchen romance. It’s been so long Ragini entered the kitchen as ma has strictly prohibited her from entering the kitchen from the time she told the news of her pregnancy.

“Tell me what should I do?” I asked hugging her from back.

“Stay away from me! And let me do my work!” she said glaring me.

“So rude!” I said pouting.

“Yes! Punishment for not making ma accept to let me near her.” She said and moved out of my embrace.

I looked at her with open mouth while she twisted her lips. I smiled and sat on the kitchen slab staring my beautiful Wifey cooking and humming some beautiful song.

“Nobody has restricted you from singing. Stop humming and please bless our ears with your honey like sweet voice!” I said.

She smiled and started singing cutely. I enjoyed her beautiful voice while staring her beautiful face lovingly.

His POV ends.

*****

Thank You for reading.

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

32.7K 2.4K 34
A story of sanskar and Ragini who get married. Can sanskar b perfect husband for her? Or can Ragini b perfect wife for him? Can she b perfect DIL? L...
91.1K 6K 50
#1 in RagLak on 20th Jan 2021 Cute love story of Ragini Gadodia and Laksh Maheshwari.
317K 5.5K 17
Laksh is the man in Ragini's life the first and the last one. He is possessive about her and makes her his wife. She isn't that innocent as she too l...