A Knot ✔

Galing kay Dharani17

Highest Ranking - 1st in RagLak on 13th November 2020 1st in RagYa on 10th June 2020 A Tale of Two People INT... Higit pa

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~ (Last)

~65~

300 37 4
Galing kay Dharani17

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 29.04.2022

****

Her POV

It's the end of my forth month. My babies are growing fast and healthy inside me. I got a small cute baby bump. Days are going with happiness in our lives. Laksh, ma, papa, Anu ma, Dp papa, Prit everybody are pampering me a lot. Mamu, mami, nanu and nani are calling everyday and talking to me without fail. Krish is going to get married next week. He wanted a simple court marriage with no big functions. So we all thought to just meet up in our house after his marriage and have a small family get together within the close family circle.

"Yes Atharv!" I said taking the call from my manager, when I am doing some painting.

"Ma'am we have an award show to attend next Monday. They had just called and informed about the award which you got for your first ever song." He said.

I smiled happily.

"Okay Atharv! Will there be any chance that Laksh can come along with us?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am! I have already told them that Laksh sir will be coming along with you." He said.

"Okay Atharv!" I said and he cut the call.

I immediately went downstairs to see Laksh already came.

"Laksh!" I called him excited and rushed towards him.

"Ragini slow!" Ma said.

I smiled sheepishly and went slowly towards Laksh and hugged him. He smiled and hugged me back.

"Guess what? I got an award for my first ever song." I said excited.

"Congratulations Wifey!" He said happily hugging me.

Later ma and papa also congratulated me happily. I told them about the award function and they got happy.

"Yesterday you were asking for a movie right! Here!" He said and showed the tickets he booked for us.

I grinned happily.

"Let's get ready then!" I said excited.

He nodded smiling and suddenly lifted me into his arms making me squeal. It has become a daily routine now that he keeps lifting me now and then making me squeal. When I ask him to stop doing that he says that he is lifting his twins. 'Huh! No more love for his wifey!' This is what I say whenever he says and he pecks my lips making me pout more. Then he kisses my forehead saying 'I just use the name of kids to pamper you. My love for you can never get less in fact it will keep increasing.' My Husband is the best! I can say this every time.

*****

I got ready and I am waiting for Laksh to come so that both of us can start to award function. When I am waiting I got the call from him. I frowned taking the call.

"Wifey I will reach directly to the venue. You start now. I am also starting. If I come home and go there, we will get late." He said as soon as I took the call not even letting me say 'hello'.

I cut the call angrily and walked out of the room to hear a whistle. I turned to see Laksh standing there leaning to the wall with his hands folded to his chest, and with his one eyebrow raised giving me the best smile. He has changed too. When did this happen?

"Hello Star! Shall we go?" he asked still standing in that position.

I twisted my lips and turned away.

"Oye! You can't ignore your husband like that!" He shouted running behind me.

"You can't annoy your wife like that too." I said stopping and looking at him with frown.

"If I don't annoy you how will I get the chance of seeing this cutest expression of yours." He said pulling my cheeks.

I chuckled and hugged him. He hugged me back tight.

"I Love You!" I said looking at him smiling.

"I Love You more!" He said kissing my forehead.

"Chale!" he said.

I nodded and gave my hand to him. He held it protectively and we started to the venue informing ma and papa that we are leaving.

"Winning speech ready?" he asked as we got down the car.

I nodded looking nervously around. How am I going to face this? This is more scary than participating in any competition. Laksh held my hand and we walked inside. There are many people, many actors, actresses and many celebrities. Laksh and me walked where my manager, Atharv is waiting. He told me that I need to give interview on the red carpet. Red carpet! I saw that in TV. He guided us to the place where they are taking interviews. I just smiled nervously at them. They asked few questions and I answered them. Once done we went inside and got settled at our place. Everything is so new that I didn't understand anything. Laksh was all the time holding my hand protectively. Soon the award function started.

They announced my name as audience choice for the 'BEST DEBUT SINGER FEMALE'. I felt myself proud and went to the stage dragging Laksh along with me.

"Thank You everyone who had voted for me. Thank You everyone who had accepted my voice. Thank You director sir for giving me this opportunity. Thank You my family for the support and Thank You Mr. Husband for everything you have been doing for me." I gave my Thank You speech as I received the award and thanked my Mr. Husband who is beside me smiling proudly at me.

They asked me to sing few lines and I did it for them. Everybody applauded for me. I am very happy for what life is giving me. Thank You Mahadev!

****

"Laksh wake up!" I woke him in the middle of the night.

He moved in sleep and opened his eyes slowly. I looked at him pouting while he smiled. He sat up and took me into his embrace.

"What happened my babu?" He asked with sleepy voice.

"I want to have pani puri!" I said.

He chuckled. I pouted more. He nodded pecking my lips. He got up and lifted me in his arms.

"Mr. Husband!" I called him looking at him lovingly.

"Hmm!" he hummed looking at me.

"Now that I have gained lots of weight you should stop lifting me in your arms." I said.

He made me sit in the car and took the driving seat. I kept looking at him waiting for him to speak.

"I had promised myself that I am going to lift you till the day I lose the strength of standing myself on my feet." He said staring at me lovingly.

I kept looking at him with all the love I have for him while he smiled and started driving. I didn't move my eyes from him not even for a second as he continued driving.

"Remind me to ask ma to take my nazar tomorrow morning." He said.

I smiled.

"Wife's loving stare doesn't give you nazar!" I said still staring him.

"Is it? Does Husband's loving stare give nazar to wife?" he asked.

"Umm... I think no!" I said giggling.

He chuckled as he stopped the car. He looked at me and signed towards the pani puri vendor. We came here that night when I shared about my singing chance in films. We both got down and went towards the vendor.

"Just one plate! That also very less spicy!" Laksh said.

"Wait! What? How can you be so cruel Laksh?" I asked glaring him.

"I Love being Cruel!" he said giving a tight smile and looked at vendor nodding.

"You can't do this to your pregnant wife Laksh!" I said angrily.

First thing he said only one plate. Second thing less spicy. Who eats less spicy pani puri? If we have to eat less spicy pani puri why do we eat it in first place.

"I will eat only if it is lots of spicy!" I said folding my hands to my chest.

"Okay! Bhayya cancel the order!" Laksh said making my eyes wide.

"You don't love me any more. I will complain to Ma, Papa, Anu ma and Dp papa." I said glaring him.

He folded his hands to his chest and kept looking at me. I huffed.

"Okay! One plate with less spice!" I said looking sadly.

Laksh looked at the vendor who is smiling at my drama. He gave me a plate and served one after the other according to the pace I am having my pani puri. I didn't enjoy. Neither my craving got fulfilled.

"Just last one with spice!" Laksh said as I looked at Laksh pouting.

I grinned widely and he smiled seeing my grin. Now I am happy!

"Happy?" Laksh asked as he wiped my mouth with his hand kerchief.

I nodded vigorously smiling happily. He smiled back.

"Shall we go?" He asked.

I nodded again. He held my hand and we walked till the car.

"Why didn't you lift me now?" I asked as we got settled in the car.

"Doctor asked you to walk. Isn't it?" He asked.

I frowned.

"Then why did you lift me there at home?" I asked.

"Doctor asked you to walk but she didn't say you can use stairs." He said.

"She neither said not to use the stairs. Means I can use stairs. So from now don't lift me!" I said twisting my lips.

He spoke nothing and continued his driving. I kept glaring him. He stopped the car as we reached. I got down angrily and walked inside. I suddenly felt myself in air as he again lifted me. I pouted hugging him. He chuckled.

"I Love You my cute Mr. Husband!" I said kissing his cheek.

"I Love You too Wifey!" He said kissing my forehead as he made me lay on the bed.

He laid beside me and I immediately moved towards him hugging him closing my eyes. I felt him keeping his hands around me pulling me more into his embrace.

Her POV ends

****

Thank You for reading.

With Love

Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

40.6K 2.7K 28
Innocent ragini.......😇 notorious lakshya..........😜 #1 in tejaswipraksh on 26 july 2020
61K 4.9K 23
A fun filled love story of raglak... U want to know? Just get in...
91.1K 6K 50
#1 in RagLak on 20th Jan 2021 Cute love story of Ragini Gadodia and Laksh Maheshwari.