A Knot ✔

By Dharani17

Highest Ranking - 1st in RagLak on 13th November 2020 1st in RagYa on 10th June 2020 A Tale of Two People INT... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~ (Last)

~63~

310 39 4
By Dharani17

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 16.04.2022

*****

Author's POV

Laksh entered into the room tired. Ragini looked at him excited but got confused seeing no excitement on his face.

"Laksh!" She called him.

"Haan!" He responded looking at her.

She looked even more confused.

"You don't need to say anything?" she asked.

He looked confused. But then widened his eyes remembering something.

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot!" He spoke making Ragini excited.

But his next words made Ragini even more confused.

"It's my schoolmates get together tonight. I am so sorry I forgot Wifey. You are ready. Just give me fifteen minutes. I will get ready and we will leave." Laksh spoke.

Ragini nodded in confusion.

"Might be he didn't get time to open the gift. Let me tell him now. He will be very happy!" she speaks to herself thinking that was the reason he didn't get to know the news so he didn't call her too.

Laksh got changed and came out of the room to see Ragini nowhere. He moved towards balcony to see her talking in phone.

"Two minutes Laksh!" she whispers taking a break from phone.

"I will wait near the car. You come. I will inform ma and papa don't worry." Laksh whispers.

Ragini nods and continues talking in phone. She cuts the call once done with her call and goes near the car to see Laksh talking to phone. She sighs as he is busy even now. She wanted to tell him the good news soon but all she is getting is obstacles. Laksh forwarded car keys to her signing her to drive the car while taking the passenger seat talking in the phone. Ragini sighed once again before entering into the car.

Almost the whole way Laksh is in call with one of his office staff who is discussing an urgent project with him. Laksh wouldn't have attended this party if it wasn't his schoolmates get together as he is very busy with continuous projects. He would have either worked or took some rest. He couldn't miss this get together as they all are meeting after years.

Ragini stopped the car at the destination and looked at Laksh. He nodded at her and spoke for two more minutes in the phone before cutting the call.

"Sorry wifey!" Laksh said holding her hand and making a puppy face.

Ragini smiled and shook her head seeing his cute face.

"Let's go!" Laksh said smiling.

"Laksh I want to say something!" Ragini said.

"Yes babu tell me!" Laksh said cupping her face.

"Actual..." She got interrupted by someone who called Laksh.

Laksh turned to see his schoolmate there. Ragini got disappointed and sighed. She smiled at the guy as Laksh introduced her to him. They all went inside. As soon as she went inside Nitya pulled her with her.

"Ragu did you tell him? How did he react?" she asked excited.

Ragini looked at her disappointed and shook her head.

"What? But why?" Asked Nitya shocked and confused.

Ragini sighed and told what happened. Nitya frowned.

"You mean to say he didn't get time atleast five minutes that she could give him the gift. She could have given it even when he is returning but she didn't!" Nitya stated.

"Are you saying that she did it intentionally?" Ragini asked frowning as Nitya's voice and expression meant that way.

"I will come in five minutes. You stay with Laksh. Go!" Nitya forced Ragini to go there.

"So no way you are going to get Laksh in this life." Anisha's friend spoke to her as Anisha told her about Ragini's pregnancy with anger.

"I will never let that happen. I will do anything to gain him in my life." Anisha smirks.

"Means?" Her friend asked confused.

"Means... you will get to know. Wait!" Anisha said smirking.

Her friend looked confused but just nodded.

A helper passed a drink to Ragini. Ragini was about to drink it when Ronak suddenly pushed the glass from Ragini's hand making it break. Ragini looked shocked at him. It gained everybody's attention.

"Ronak what happened?" Ragini asked.

Nitya rushed towards Ragini and hugged her.

"You didn't sip right?" Nitya asked.

Ragini shook her head as no looking at both of them confused. Nitya sighed.

"Is everything alright guys?" Laksh asked.

Nitya signed Laksh to hold Ragini. Laksh looked confused but held her. Nitya moved towards Anisha who is standing disappointed and slapped her suddenly making everybody shocked.

"How dare you! How dare you to try to kill her kids?" Nitya shouted in anger.

"Kids?" Laksh whispered shocked.

He looked at Ragini. Her eyes are teary as she realised that something is mixed in her juice that might have killed her kids. Her hands moved to her belly without her knowledge.

"What are you speaking?" Anisha asked acting innocent.

"This!" Anisha said showing her phone to everyone.

There is a video where Anisha is mixing some pills in a drink and asked a helper to pass it only to Ragini. He as ordered by the guests couldn't question and said okay. He passed it to Ragini. When Anisha's friend asked what the pills are she told her that they are abortion pills.

Ragini clutched Laksh's hand tight in fear. Her eyes are flowing with tears.

"Why?" Laksh asked with teary eyes looking at Anisha painfully.

Anisha looked down not speaking anything.

"WHY?" Laksh shouted angrily.

Almost everybody flinched hearing his voice.

"I... I Love You!" Anisha said and got another slap from Nitya.

Laksh looked at her in disgust. Everybody started badmouthing Anisha and she left from there teary eyed.

"I told you from the beginning only Ronak not to trust her but you didn't listen. See what happened." Nitya spoke.

She always had got bad vibes from Anisha and today they proved to be right. Ronak looked down. Nitya and Radhika moved to Ragini and made her sit while Laksh got some juice for her. Nitya hugged Ragini.

"It's okay Ragu. Everything is fine. Calm down!" Nitya consoled her.

Ragini who was scared and crying calmed down as she needs to tell Laksh the good news. She was all excited before few minutes but now everything changed. Everybody were here to enjoy and things turned out wrong. She thought7of everybody and decided to make things fine atleast for now. She broke the hug and looked at Laksh, who is looking worried at her. She forwarded her hand to him and he immediately sat beside her as Radhika moved giving place to him. He took her into his embrace.

"We are going to have twin babies Laksh!" Ragini said straight looking into his eyes smiling happily.

Laksh's eyes turned teary while a happy smile crept on his lips. He hugged her tight letting his tears flow.

"Guys give them some time." Rohan spoke letting everybody get back to the party mode and enjoying mode.

"You don't know how excited I was when I came to office in the afternoon but Anisha told you were busy and stopped me. I thought you will call me once you see the gift I left for you but..." Laksh interrupts.

"You came in the afternoon?" Laksh asked shocked.

Ragini nodded and told everything. Laksh fisted his wrist in anger.

"It's okay. Forget it. You know both the kids are healthy. Doctor told nothing to worry. I just need to take care of myself and our kids." Ragini said excited.

Laksh smiled listening her happily. He kissed her forehead lovingly. He kept his hand on her belly and looked at Ragini.

"Our Princess is coming back bacha." He said with teary eyes.

Ragini nodded yes as her eyes turned teary too.

"I am just not understanding to how to express my happiness. We are going to have twin babies. I am feeling like to jump and shout like last time. But I am scared." Laksh spoke worried.

"Shh... nothing will happen Laksh. I promise I will take complete care of our babies. They are already resting from three months inside me. I promised them that I will be more careful this time. I promised them that they will be coming into the world very soon and play a lot with mumma, papa, dadu, dadi, nanu, nani, mamu, mami and everyone. They are excited to meet all of us. Let's just make preparations for their welcome. And nothing else." Ragini spoke.

Laksh looked at her lovingly. He nodded looking at her happily.

"And I am sorry for hiding from you since three months. I was scared and decided to tell even to you only after three months. I was everyday in touch with Nitya seeking her help to maintain my mental strength. She helped me a lot." Ragini spoke.

"It's okay bacha. It's okay. We will tell everybody once we reach home. Okay!" Laksh said.

Ragini nodded smiling. Laksh hugged her tight again in happiness and calming himself that all three of them are fine. They sat like that for sometime.

"I am sorry!" Ronak spoke looking at Nitya.

"I am sorry!" Nitya spoke looking at him.

"Why did you feel she is not correct?" Ronak asked.

"I never had good vibes with her at that time nor later nor now. I just felt she has always had some bad intentions. And when I heard her talking to her friend I confronted her friend who told me that she never wanted to let Laksh go nor at the school time nor now. I thought it was school childishness at that time but that girl had turned herself like this. And trust me I am not going to leave her. She will be in jail tomorrow." Nitya spoke.

"What?" Ronak asked shocked.

"I already sent the video to one of my relatives who is a police officer. Since it's already night they can't take her into custody now. But tomorrow morning things will change in her life." Nitya smirked and continued.

"I am not going to leave someone without punishing who tried to murder someone who has not even entered into the world." Nitya spoke.

Ronak smiled. He hugged her suddenly tight.

"I Love You!" He just said those words to her hugging her.

Nitya's eyes widened in shock. She broke the hug forcefully and glared him. He got scared looking at her glare. She raised her hand while he closed his eyes tight thinking she will slap but opened his eyes feeling a hand making his hair proper.

"My future husband should look handsome in front of his whole schoolmates. You didn't even notice that your hair isn't proper." Nitya spoke smiling and making his hair.

He hugged her again tight and just lifted her twirling. RagLak Radhika and Rohan who came there got surprised seeing them. Nitya is laughing as Ronak twirled her. RagLak and RadRoh understood the matter and smiled.

"Guys!" Ronak spoke as he kept down Nitya and found them all there.

He rushed towards them and hugged Laksh tight.

"She said yes!" He said in excited voice.

Laksh chuckled hearing his excited voice while others smiled.

"Mr. Sautan!" Ragini called him.

All five of them looked at her.

"Nitya might have accepted the proposal but I am standing here as an obstacle between you both until you propose her properly!" Ragini said.

"Yes!" All the four of them said immediately.

"Give me ten minutes!" Ronak was about to run from there.

"Oye do it fast. We need to go as Ram must be crying there at home." Rohan spoke indicating about their few months old baby boy might cry.

Ronak nodded and ran. They chuckled seeing his excitement while Nitya looked excited too. Ragini hit her shoulder to Nitya's shoulder looking at her teasingly. Nitya chuckled at her.

Ronak came back and proposed her with a ring in front of his whole schoolmates getting hoots from everyone. Later everybody enjoyed having a great evening together after years.

Author's POV ends.

****

Thank You for reading.

With Love

Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 2.7K 28
Innocent ragini.......😇 notorious lakshya..........😜 #1 in tejaswipraksh on 26 july 2020
304K 12.7K 25
A marriage with no love. Will it do or divorce? Two people are bound into a relationship where Raghav knows he has to be married someday and doesn't...
29.8K 1.9K 15
Highest Ranking- #1st in RagYa on 16th August 2020 RagLak Short Story Starting date: 17 June, 2020 Finished dare: 03 March, 2021
33.9K 2.3K 21
A lone tear excapes her eyes as she tried to control her emotions. Every one was busy with themselves and laksh moved towards her. "Ragu are you alri...