A Knot ✔

By Dharani17

Highest Ranking - 1st in RagLak on 13th November 2020 1st in RagYa on 10th June 2020 A Tale of Two People INT... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~ (Last)

~58~

340 34 5
By Dharani17

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 09.03.2022

***

His POV

I Love You My Wifey! I thought in my mind staring her who is sleeping peacefully in my embrace. I was very much upset due to the loss of the contract this time too but my wifey made sure that she comforts me. I have finally came out of that zone and that’s when one of the biggest happy news was shared to me by my wifey. She is going to sing songs for films now. The happiness, proudness I am feeling now is something which I think I never felt before. I am not even able to express it properly. I really want us to celebrate it now. But my wifey is sleeping so peacefully and looking so cute that I am in a dilemma that should I disturb her or stare her like this only.

After having some fight between my heart and brain I finally decided to accept my heart. I got up from the bed slowly moving her away from my embrace and tried taking her into my arms without disturbing her sleep. But it didn’t work. She woke up.

“Chorrry!” I said pouting.

She smiled and kept her head on my shoulder. I smiled and walked out of the room.

“Where are you kidnapping me Mr. Heart Thief?” She asked me.

I smiled hearing her. She saved my contact with that name. Heart Thief. I remember how our friends teased us for that.

“Will you keep smiling at something which I don’t know or tell me where are you kidnapping me?” she asked bringing me out of the thoughts.

“Kidnappers don’t say the location where they are going to keep the person they kidnapped.” I said making her sit inside the car and pecking her lips.

She pouted and sat folding her hands to her chest.

“Babu when is the recording?” I asked looking at her and then looking at the road.

“Not yet decided Laksh. I have to tell them my decision of accepting the offer or not tomorrow. Once I tell them my decision they will give me the date of recording.” She said.

“Wait! You didn’t accept the offer yet? Why?” I asked confused.

“I wanted to take opinion of all of you guys. But when ma got so much happy just by listening the offer I didn’t tell her about this. They will call me tomorrow morning and I will tell them yes.” She said.

“First of all why do you need our opinion? It’s your career it should be your choice.” I said shaking my head.

She pulled my cheek suddenly.

“Ahh! I hate this habit of yours.” I said huffing.

She giggled. I stopped the car as we reached shaking my head. I got down the car signing her to get down as well. She got down and held my hand as I moved towards her.

“Why are we here Mr. Husband?” She asked again.

“You already know right I kidnapped you. How do you expect me to say?” I asked.

She pouted while I just walked. After few minutes of walk I stopped and pointed a finger towards a direction.

“Pani Puri!” she exclaimed with boring face.

I frowned.

“Okay. Let’s go back!” I said pulling her but she stopped pouting.

“You don’t want to right?” I asked.

She made a puppy face licking her lips. I chuckled shaking my head.

“Let’s go!” I said.

“But it would have been most amazing if is was a late night ice cream date.” She said.

“I would have if you don’t need to take care of your throat. Now you have to take triple care as you are going to be one of the best singers in the film industry.” I said pulling her nose.

She pouted and nodded. I was again about to take her towards Pani Puri stall but she showed her finger indicating another doubt. I huffed and nodded.

“How did you know that there would be Pani Puri here at this late night?” she asked.

I looked around not answering her.

“I once had Pani Puri here long back at this late hour. I suddenly remembered.” I said not looking her.

She made me look at her smiling.

“Or you did research of all these things to fulfil my late night cravings during my pregnancy but….” She stopped still looking at me.

I looked down nodding. She again made me look at her.

“I Love You Laksh!” she said looking straight into my eyes smiling brightly.

I looked into her eyes few more seconds and then smiled.

“I Love You too Bacha!” I replied putting my hand on her hand which is on my cheek.

Her smile widened if it could.

“Now let’s have the most unhealthy yet tastiest food in the world.” She said making an excited face and looking at the pani puri stall which is a bit far.

I chuckled and nodded. She pulled me before I could walk. I smiled seeing her happy. Her being beside me is enough… my one of the most horrible days can end with a beautiful note. She makes sure that the end of the day must be beautiful no matter what. And I got so habitual to this beautiful end of everyday that sometimes I am scared to even think of having a bad end to any day.

I smiled seeing her happily enjoying her pani puri. She brought one near to my mouth and I happily had it smiling at my life who is jumping beside me due to the spicy pani puri yet wants more spice. She had her tummy full and huffed as she can’t eat anymore making me laugh at her cuteness. The cuteness which I can never get bored off. Well I know I am as cute as her though. Hahaha!

“Laksh I am not sleepy!” She said as we got into the car.

“I spoiled your sleep successfully. And now it’s me who will make you sleep. No arguments. We are going nowhere but home.” I said strictly.

“So Mean!” She whispered but I could hear her.

I bent towards her and pecked her cheek making her eyes wide. She looked at me with her that expression. I chuckled.

“Anger gone?” I asked as she hugged my hand pouting.

“Nope. You have to make it up. Now start the car. I am sleepy.” She said.

“Just now you were saying you aren’t sleepy.” I said with shock starting the car.

“And Just now I am feeling sleepy. Why do you have problem with everything I speak?” She huffed.

I thought to speak something but stopped myself as she might say something again. I shook my head in disbelief and continued driving. Before we even reach home I felt her sleeping on my shoulder.

*****

Everybody of us are smiling happily seeing the father daughter duo. Shekhar papa just lifted her and started twirling her as soon as he got to know the news of her getting the chance to sing in the film.

“Papa it’s rotating!” She whined as he kept twirling her.

Shekhar papa kept her down and hugged her fondly. There is most happiest and proud smile on his face. That smile on his face had struck me. I felt my smile getting small slowly. I felt my eyes tearing up. I looked down trying to control my emotions. All that I want to see is that proud smile again back on papa’s face because of me. This one month has made different kind of mental pressure to me.

“Laksh!” I heard papa calling me.

I wiped off my eyes and looked at him.

“What happened?” Papa asked.

“Nothing papa.” I said smiling at him.

“No you are lying.” Papa spoke.

“No Papa. I am fine. Don’t worry.” I said holding his hand.

He held my hand back and I know I am going to see that proud smile again back on his face. We both looked at Happy Janu ma and Shekhar papa pampering Ragini while Prit is smiling standing a bit far from them letting his di get the pampering from their parents.

His POV ends.

Author’s POV

His phone rang so he looked away from his parents and di taking his phone from his pocket. He smiled seeing a video call from his girl. He took the call smiling but he turned the camera towards his parents and di.

“Wow… so much pampering to bhabhi! What’s special?” She asked as she saw them.

He turned the camera towards him smiling.

“Di got a chance to sing in a film. Ma and papa aren’t getting enough to show their happiness and proudness.” He said smiling happily.

“Whaattttt!” she screamed happily gaining the attention of her parents and driver in the car.

“Bhabhi got chance in singing in films.” She said happily looking at her parents.

Her parents got happy in return and asked her to congratulate Ragini.

“Let’s party tomorrow. I will be there in few hours.” She said excited.

“And get lots of scoldings from parents for partying on the festival day.” He mocked her.

She pouted while he chuckled.

“Chalo finally my parents got remembered that it’s time for puja. Will call you later. Have a happy journey. Love You!” He bid her bye and cut the call after her response from the other side.

He is waiting impatiently looking at door in his jiju’s house for her. He also came to his di jiju’s house along with them to meet Dwiti after puja in his house. That’s when he heard a car horn. He just ran outside not bothering the chuckles of the others who are sitting in the hall.

He took blessings of his girl’s parents and looked at her. She just jumped into his embrace making him chuckle.

“I Missed You!” he whispered hugging her tight.

“I didn’t!” she whispered back controlling her giggle.

He broke the hug and looked at her frowning while she giggled. Her parents left them there alone and went inside.

“You are such a spoiler!” he huffed looking away and folding his hands to his chest.

“Awww… my Mr. Cuteeee!” she pulled his cheeks.

He looked at her in disbelief. She giggled. She held his and pulled him towards the garden.

“Arey won’t you meet others?” he asked running behind her as she pulled him.

“I will. But I have to speak something very important.” She said seriously.

He got serious seeing the seriousness on his face.

“Is something wrong Dwiti?” he asked seriously.

She sighed and nodded.

“Abir! He tried to commit suicide!” she said looking down with teary eyes.

He immediately took her into his embrace. She held his shirt tight sobbing silently.

“I made sure that I make it clear to him about us from day one. Yet he developed feelings for me and he did this after understanding that we both are actually serious in love. I was very much upset and went to meet him. He asked me sorry. He also left the college as he was sure he wouldn’t be able to stay in front of me. I tried my best to be away from him yet he always made situations and stayed around me. I tried but I couldn’t make it properly.” She said everything silently sobbing.

He cupped her face and made her look at him.

“Shhh… calm down. How is he doing now?” he asked.

“Rakshitha told he is fine. His father has planned to send him abroad. He was actually not interested to go abroad but now he said yes to cope up with the situation.” She said.

“Don’t worry everything will become fine. Just wish him all the luck from my side too.” He said.

“No. I am not talking to him again and increase his misery. I am staying out of this. Already a lot of mess happened because of me.” She said with teary eyes.

“Nothing is because of you Dwiti. You made sure he understands our love. But it was him who wasn’t ready to accept it. So you aren’t at fault. Don’t worry. Things will be fine soon. He will move on.” He explained her.

She nodded and hugged him tight. He hugged her back caressing her hair closing his eyes. He let her cry for few minutes so that she could feel light as he knows she must be holding this emotion since few days. He felt it as he saw her today. Every day she had successfully covered it up. She hid it so amazingly from him.

She broke the hug as she stopped crying. He cupped her face and wiped off her tears.

“How many it’s been of this incident? And why didn’t you tell me earlier?” he asked.

“It’s almost ten days. I wanted to tell you face to face and I know I would be coming here today. I needed you so much in these days but you were busy here and I am there. So I had to suppress everything.” She said looking into his eyes.

He sighed and joined both their foreheads still cupping her face.

“Do not hide like this anytime. Just say it to me. Understood!” He said.

She nodded smiling lightly. He smiled seeing her smile. He kissed her forehead lovingly while her smile brightened.

“Shall we go inside now? Or else jiju will be here any moment!” he asked and said.

She smiled and nodded. They went inside. 

Author’s POV ends.

*****

Thank You for reading.

With Love
Dharani  (Dhaరणि)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 2.3K 21
A lone tear excapes her eyes as she tried to control her emotions. Every one was busy with themselves and laksh moved towards her. "Ragu are you alri...
20K 1.1K 15
On our favorite bridge of swaRagini... They both are standing... "Ragini, I love you truly. I can't be far from you. accept me plz.." Laksh say...
327K 11.8K 46
A love journey of married couple Swara-Sanskar and Ragini-Laksh...
50.5K 3.9K 31
# 1st In TeMish on 21st August 2019 # 3rd in RagLak on 28th Feb 2020 Peep in 😊