TCF Fanfic: React

By otaku27_

A story where the TCF! and TBOAH! casts (both enemies and allies), Kim Rok Soo (og! Cale), Lee Soo Hyuk, and... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Special (1/3)
Special (2/3)
Special (3/3)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Halloween Special
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 32

12.4K 623 206
By otaku27_

Seeing as no one was in the room, everyone leaving to eat or use the bathroom, Adalie stealthily left her hiding space and sat on the corner near the door to be aware if someone approaches before pulling her phone out and checking the last chapters of the novel.

"Which one should they watch next? I still want revenge on Cale for stealing all my hard earned money so I might choose the one with Clopeh but that would be too fast." Adalie mumbled while tilting her head left and right. "Oh wait, the next chapter after the one before was..."

"Cale!" suddenly, someone grabbed her and tossed her entire body on their shoulders before running towards the door with a cheery voice as Adalie paled, looking to the side to see who was grabbing her before gasping in shock.

"How could you betray me, fire!" Adalie cried out while slamming her paws on his shoulders which did nothing as she was a small panda.

"Cale promised me that he will spend 15 billion gold if I brought you to him." the fire explained in a cheerful tone. "Kakaka, here I come money!"

"I-I'll pay you double, just let me go!" Adalie bargained.

"Hoh? Are you trying to scam my power now?" a voice Adalie never wanted to hear coldly spoke as she froze, slowly turning around with tears on her eyes.

"What did I ever do to you, you cruel cruel man!" Adalie emoted.

"Should I tell you in order of the list I made?" TCF! Cale casually asked with a dangerous smile. "We might spend a couple of hours here, though."

"I-I..." Adalie stuttered before a bright smile appeared on her face. "Jokes on you, I own this place!"

With a snap of her finger, everyone suddenly appeared in the room with food in their hands. Fortunately, no one was in the bathroom or things would be awkward immediately.

"Let's all react immediately!" Adalie commanded before disappearing, breathing a sigh of relief and happiness when she heard TCF! Cale cursed.

'I'll take my revenge soon.' she viciously thought with a frown.

Chapter 129: Really A Good Person (4)

"A good person?" TBOAH! Choi Han murmured in confusion because, from what he's seen, no one in the room was qualified to be 'good'. Some can be 'decent' but good? No good person can think of taking revenge against someone else or scam them. Even Saint Jack cannot be referred to as 'good' because he is, in Choi Han's opinion, 'innocent'. The reason is because Saint Jack, if he was 'good', wouldn't have allowed his sister to live because she was, as of now, a dark being and being a Saint, Jack was supposed to follow the rules and purify her. The queen of the jungle also wasn't 'good' because she was willing to kill anyone to protect her family. So, yes, no one is 'good' in this room, only 'decent' or 'kind'.

'It was funny and ironic.' TBOAH! Choi Han thought with a sarcastic smile.

"Then what should we do now?"

"Oh, this is..." TCF! Hannah didn't continue her words but everyone understood what she meant.

"This is the first time we met, young master Cale." TCF! Jack said with a bright smile, once again feeling thankful to the young master deep in his heart.

Hannah looked toward Cale while feeling lost. Her shaking pupils seemed to be asking Cale for some answers. Unfortunately, she picked the wrong opponent.

Some people who tried ordering TCF! Cale like TCF! Alberu and some elves felt sympathy for the young woman, understanding what she must have felt when TCF! Cale replied to her.

No one can scam or order around Cale." Jung Soo said with a sigh. "I tried."

"He listens to me, though." Soo Hyuk commented with a sly smile, causing Jung Soo to dramatically gasp before turning to TCF! Cale with a betrayed look, only to be ignored by the man and laughed at by the children who found the face made funny.

"You were suspicious of me just a moment ago, but now you're asking me what you should do?"

"Well, now that you say it like that..." TCF! Hannah murmured with a small blush, finding her previous actions silly.

Cale said whatever came to mind.
His mind did not have the room to deal with the twins right now.

"He didn't have time to think about the twins, he said." TBOAH! Bud murmured. "But ended up helping them in the end based on their actions."

Those who heard him stifled a laugh which made some look at them in confusion.

"B, but, you are fighting against Arm-."

'Fighting? Absolutely not.'
Cale shook his head as he said the first thing that came to his mind.

"Huh?" those from the TBOAH! world let out a sound of confusion.

"You're not fighting Arm? But the leader of the enemy treats you like his final foe." TBOAH! Shawn said in shock.

"He's crazy, don't mind him." TCF! Cale replied with an eye twitch. "I only hindered him because he was messing with me. When we go back, I'll leave everything to Choi Han and his group. They already have future information, after all."

The betrayed looks given to him made others laugh.

"Don't worry, he'll help you." Rok Soo said with a yawn. "Either by force or willingly."

"You two should ask Miss Lina for help right now. The Jungle is wide and has many places where you can hide. Miss Lina should be able to help you."

"What was that you said before?" TBOAH! Cage sarcastically said. "You won't help them? Then what are you doing? Charity work?"

Hannah calmed down a bit after hearing Cale sounding so calm. What Cale said next resonated in her mind.

"And heal yourself first. You are the only one who can protect yourself. But you already know that, right?"
"...I know. This situation has helped me realize that even better."

Both Hannahs bitterly nod in agreement. All their life, they only had their selves to rely on because their brother was too innocent while everyone else was a bitch or a bastard, waiting to strike them down.

Her brother was born with the healing abilities of the Sun God, but, potentially because of that, he was not athletic at all. Compared to him, she was very talented in physical activities and swordplay.

"How weird." Eruhaben said with narrowed eyes. "Twins blessed by the Sun god yet opposite of each other?"

TCF! Cale frowned, an idea forming in his mind before he threw it away. He did not want to get more work compared to what he has now.

It was her responsibility to protect the two of them.

"But it isn't, Hannah." TBOAH! Jack said while TCF! Jack nod in agreement.

"I-we can learn to fight." TCF! Jack continued which made both Hannahs smile at their respective brother fondly.

However, she could hear Cale continuing to speak.

"Yes, don't trust anybody."

She looked back at Cale.

TBOAH! Litana wanted to say something about that but didn't, understanding what the transmigrator is saying. To trust someone is like giving them a part of you so being betrayed is like shattering that part of you. And TCF! Hannah, who experienced betrayal twice (from what she heard), should learn not to give her trust away that easily again. In a way, the transmigrator was protecting TCF! Hannah's heart.

"Don't trust Miss Lina, and don't trust me either. Only rely on each other."

Many nod in agreement.

The man told her to not trust him with an indifferent expression on his face. Hannah thought about the magic spearman.

Here, TCF! Hannah tensed as her other self looked curious.

(So, I learned from the previous comments that the twins might have died in the TBOAH! world so I decided to make the TBOAH! world a little different from canon in the sense that TBOAH! Hannah never met Arm and, while the twins were betrayed by the church, they weren't accused of being traitors and is living peacefully with Litana who sheltered them while they were running away from the church who wanted to kill them. Hope that makes sense!)

'Think of me as your brother. Trust us. We will give the two of you freedom.'
She then thought about the pope.

'I was the one who took two worthless children like you and turned you into superstars. Trust me. I will help you shine in the light of our Sun God.'

Some looked mad at how a pope could treat children like that and wished for the pope to die.

"He doesn't deserve to lead." TBOAH! Valentino said with a frown.

"Much less live." TCF! Valentino murmured which made some look at him in shock. "What? I despise people like those."

Everybody else had told the two of them to trust them.

"You do know that telling her that made her trust you." TBOAH! Cale said with an amused smile which made TCF! Cale glare at him.

"Oh Cale, you don't know how many people you charmed with that attitude." the shield said in a manner that reminded people of a mother fondly sighing at her child's actions. TCF! Cale only looked at her in confusion.

She nodded her head at Cale, who was looking at her.

"Okay. I won't trust you."

"She trust you." Maes bluntly said which made TCF! Hannah smile guiltily.

That answer made Cale nod his head as well.
That was the right decision for Hannah to make.

All this woman in front of him had was her dying body and her brother, who only had healing abilities.
She had nowhere to run and just needed somewhere to hide.
After being betrayed by the Empire, the secret organization, and the church, she had nowhere to go.

Those who experienced being betrayed winced. Being hurt once was painful but thrice? And by those you treat as family too? No wonder her personality was a little...twisted (bloodthirsty). They were actually surprised she could trust TCF! Cale and the queen of the jungle.

That was why Cale said the following.

"And I will take you to someone who can save you, so just wait for me."
"...Can I really live?"
"Yes."

The blonde sword master's eyes started to be filled with life again. She touched a spot on her arm that was dyed black before looking at Cale with a focused expression.

"And what do you want from me in return?"

"She's smart." TBOAH! Duke Fredo commented with an approving nod. "There's no such thing as free things, yes?"

Cale started to smile.

"Miss Hannah, you are quite smart."

Hannah had remembered everything that Cale had said.

"You told me that you were going to make a deal with me."

Contrary to what the other organizations she had worked with had done, Cale had said that he wanted to make a deal.

"A deal is much better then accepting free things." TBOAH! Archie commented. "At least you have assurance in a deal that you'll never be threatened. Accepting free things leaves the other one the chance to blackmail you in the future."

Cale did not disagree with what Hannah said.

"Yes, we need to make a deal. Of course, the deal will be locked in with a Vow of Death when I take you to the person who can save you. Let's discuss the details at that point."

"Young master Cale is really extremely meticulous." TCF! Hans said with a sweat drop.

"Better safe than sorry." TCF! Cale replied.

'I can recover. I can keep on living.'

Hannah believed that it was possible after hearing what Cale had to say. She subconsciously looked toward her brother, who was sleeping with an innocent expression on his face.

Both Jacks looked awkward when they saw their sleeping face on the screen.

Her brother was too innocent, to the point of stupidity,

"Hey!" TCF! Jack exclaimed in shock while shooting a hurt look towards his sister who only sheepishly smiled.

Others secretly agreed with the female twin. The saint was too innocent someone could easily kidnap him and use him as a hostage.

but he was someone who put her above all else.

TCF! Jack nod in agreement, shrugging the hurt feeling he had at being called stupid. Well, he can't refute it because he agreed and is trying to learn how to be more suspicious to not burden his sister.

Hannah bit down on her lips in order to prevent herself from crying.

Both Jacks hugged their sister, feeling their own hearts twist when they saw how hard TCF! Hannah tried not to cry.

At that moment, Cale said something else that made her heart jump.

"And I will give you an opportunity to properly get your revenge once you have healed, so hide well and wait for me."

TCF! Hannah cruelly smiled, excitedly waiting to see if she can get her revenge in the future as TCF! Jack's eyes seemingly turned cold. Looks like the male twin also want to get revenge on the ones who wounded his sister.

'Revenge?'

Hannah looked toward Cale with shock.

"... Is it really possible to get revenge?"

Cale nodded his head.

'Definitely possible.'

"It is possible!" Raon told TCF! Hannah. "Since human never lies!"

And, wasn't that amazing? To be capable of fulfilling every seemingly impossible promises?

Cale thought about the upcoming battle between the Tiger tribe, the Whale tribe, and Arm that Witira had shared with him.
It was the attack on Arm's First Battle Brigade.
She had mentioned that it would happen in the winter.

Many winced. An attack on winter (where just trying to provide food for everyone was already hard) was almost impossible to win if you were the ones being attacked.

'Currently, the three Northern Kingdoms have aligned themselves with Arm and have a separate agreement with the Empire.'

Either that, or all three of them were working together. Cale could not be sure about which it was.
That was why he needed to sweep them all away when he had the chance.

"He makes it sound like a chore he can do any time." TBOAH! Rei Stecker said.

"Probably because it is possible for him." TCF! Obante replied.

The Northern Alliance was eyeing the Roan Kingdom, the location of Cale's home. It was only right for Cale to get rid of anybody who would help the North attempt to take over his home.

"Thank you." TCF! Alberu told TCF! Cale. "Now, if only you can stop giving me headaches then I would be more willing to give you golden plaques."

"Really?" TCF! Cale asked with glee.

"Of course." TCF! Alberu easily agreed. "Because I know it's impossible for you."

Many laughed at the look TCF! Cale gave TCF! Alberu.

'No wonder the crown prince easily told TCF! Cale that he would give the latter golden plaques.' TBOAH! Gilbert thought with a sigh.

Cale made up his mind to mess things up for them.
He then looked back toward the twins.

One was a sword master while the other was the Church of the Sun God's Saint, even if he only had half the power of a Saint. Although they were framed, all of the believers of the Church of the Sun God would gather under his lead if his innocence was proven.

"So you're planning on using the Saint to grab the temple's power for your group?" Taylor asked.

"That and proving their innocence." TCF! Cale said with a nod.

Cale said something that would attract Hannah's attention.

"I will give you an opportunity for you to drench yourself in the blood of your enemies."

Hannah loved to see blood.

Both Jacks looked away and wore ear plugs while peacefully smiling, deciding that the headache of seeing their sister's other side when she wasn't willing to share to him was cruel. He'll patiently wait for her to share.

Cale recalled how she had commented about how beautiful a sea of blood would be.

Cale looked toward Hannah's eyes that were sparkling and started to think.

'She's not normal either.'

"You can't speak like that." super rock said. "You aren't normal either."

"Yeah!" the shield agreed. "You are a transmigrator, you can hear us talk, should I say more?"

Cale pushed back his red hair and observed Hannah. Hannah seemed to be suppressing the exciting vision that had appeared in her mind as she started to speak.

"Cale Henituse, you are weak, but quite nice."
"I suppose it is true if you think that I am."

Cale did not correct Hannah.

"It's tiring to correct everyone each time they make that mistake." TCF! Cale explained before the villains can mock him. "I am not a bitchy hypocrite like..."

TCF! Cale didn't say who but his glance towards the White Star was enough.

Hannah let out a quiet chuckle. Although her poisoned body was still in pain, she was now full of vitality. Cale gently asked Hannah, who seemed to be imagining the opportunity to get her revenge.

"Are you allying with people who seeks revenge or is it just a weird coincidence?" TBOAH! Mary asked in confusion.

"The latter." TCF! Cale answered before frowning. "Although, now that you mention it, it is weird. Is this a ploy by the god of death? I swear if it is then I'll beat him."

"Then how about we stop talking and get some sleep now?"
"Sure."

Hannah finally laid down with a relaxed expression. She looked over at Choi Han once, but after seeing that Choi Han was looking at Cale, she just quietly closed her eyes.

Cale watched her close her eyes before looking back up at the cave ceiling.
He would not be getting any sleep tonight.

"Why?" TCF! Eric asked in worry towards his little brother.

'Why does everybody want to fight?'

Cale, who wanted to cry, could not fall asleep.

"..." no one said anything, not knowing what to say.

***

The rain stopped early next morning.

"Good. Makes traveling easier." TBOAH! Violan said.

Cale looked out at the foggy forest and sat down on a round boulder. The cool morning air greeted him as he walked outside of the cave.

"Haaaa."
"Why are you sighing so early in the morning?"

Cale turned around to look at the person standing behind him.

"Miss Lina."

Queen Litana approached Cale. She sat down on a boulder next to Cale and looked at him with a concerned expression.

"Young master Cale, it doesn't look like you got any sleep."
"...There was a lot on my mind."

The slacker life moved further away from him once again.
Cale was saddened by that fact.

"...Oh!...Oh..." TCF! Litana exclaimed after realizing what the scene was about before blushing a little. It seems that she misunderstood the young man.

"Misunderstanding again?" Dodori asked but received no answer.

"Ah."

Litana let out a small gasp. She then looked toward Cale with both pity and respect.

"Of course. Knowing your personality, this type of situation and the information you received is probably hard to handle."
"Yes, this is all too much for me."

Litana felt bad seeing the good and just Cale sounding so weak.

"I always sound like that, though?" TCF! Cale asked in confusion.

"You sounded... more tired and worried." TCF! Litana said to explain why she misunderstood.

However, she had something to tell him because he was such a person.

"Young master Cale, you mentioned last night that ignoring the enemies and living a happy and healthy life was the greatest revenge, right?"

"Hah? That guy said that?" TCF! Bud asked in shock. "That must have been a lie."

"It is." TCF! Cale said without shame.

Cale looked toward Litana and started to think.

'Is it time to cause a mess?'

He had a pretty good idea about why she had approached him. That was why he answered back quickly.

"Yes, I believe that that is the greatest form of revenge."

Of course, that was not what he really thought.

"You don't say." Rok Soo sarcastically said in amusement.

"I see. But I have a different perspective about it."

Cale could see the fury in Litana's eyes. She had not forgotten about the fire that had burned the Jungle last year.

Both Litanas glared at their respective Elisnehs who couldn't help but flinch a little. After all, Elisneh was an illusionist, someone who fought in the back while Litana was a warrior to the bone, always standing in the front. It was quite obvious who would win if they fought, especially now that Elisneh's secret was revealed.

Thankfully, nobody had died from the fire, but the people were not the only subjects she ruled over in the Jungle.
The people of the Jungle believed in the concept of, 'an eye for an eye.
She calmly started to speak, like the calm before the storm.

"I'll get the popcorn soon." Jung Soo said which made some look confused as those who understood laughed.

"Numerous trees, vegetation, and animals died in that fire. We also have needed to put in a lot of time and effort in order to restore Section 1 of the Jungle. The people who used to live there have been forced to continue to wait until the restoration is complete."

Litana did not become the Queen of the Jungle for no reason. A leader needs to know how to care for their people, but, more importantly, they needed to defend their people against danger while fighting against their enemies.

All the leaders, excluding TBOAH! Toonka, nod in agreement. TCF! Toonka agreed because he learned by watching TCF! Cale's actions on the show and real life. Plus, because he didn't want to end up like TBOAH! Toonka who was fucking weak!

"As a citizen of the Jungle, I need to get revenge for them."

Many rulers looked proud and thought of allying with the jungle.

She wondered what kind of expression Cale would have about her perspective.
However, what Cale said before she managed to look at his face made Litana start to smile.

"I believe that there is only one reason why you are suddenly bringing up what we discussed last night."

It was obvious why Litana would look for Cale alone so early in the morning. Cale started to speak.

"I will contact his highness on your behalf."
"...Young master Cale, you really are as wise as you are good."

Litana was different than Toonka. She wanted to do something about the fire as well as the dead mana bombs. However, she knew that it would be difficult to do anything alone.

"I really was stupid in believing I could do everything myself." TCF! Toonka said, a little bit hesitantly as many, especially both Harols, looked shock and happy. One less tyrant in the room.

"I'm sure that crown prince Alberu will welcome a conversation with you, Miss Lina."

"I will." TCF! Alberu nod with a princely smile.

'The Roan kingdom needs more allies, especially when a war is brewing.' he thought in seriousness.

"Thank you for saying that, young master Cale. I think that we will not be able to do it alone because the Empire is involved. We will need to prepare to reveal the information about the dead mana bombs soon."

Litana did not seem to be rushed. Cale asked in a casual tone.

"Are you aiming for when the Empire finishes their war against the Whipper Kingdom?"
"Yes."

No one from the Whipper kingdom said anything. Why would they when they would do the same? Even TBOAH! Toonka knows how to use an advantage.

Cale could see Litana touching the tip of the spear by her side as her eyes started to sparkle. She then quietly added on.

"We need to prepare for war as well."

She was vicious.

"You can't rule without being vicious." TBOAH! Ron said while recalling the past where he was still the head of the Molan.

'Such a vicious old man.' all the Cales in the room shivered.

The moment Cale tried to turn away because he got the chills, she started to speak again.

"Ah, young master Cale. Here is your compensation."

'Hmm?'

Cale looked at the paper she placed in front of him before looking back at her.

'This is compensation?'

Litana just smiled at Cale's gaze before pushing the paper closer to Cale. Cale picked the paper up and opened it in order to see what was inside.

'Oh.'

Cale internally gasped in shock.

Litana started to speak.

"The size of the land you picked to build your villa was too small. As such, I thought that it would be nice to give you the hill, as well as a part of the shore that is next to the land that you picked."

Section 1 of The Jungle's shoreline.
It was a deed that indicated that she would hand over the ownership of the entire hill where he had found the Magic Stones, as well as about half of the shoreline. Cale's heart started to beat fast with excitement.

Many gasp in shock. How much trust and appreciation did the queen feel to give that much land to someone? A lot, apparently.

Cale could see Litana chuckling before she started to speak.

"We are not done with the restoration yet, but thankfully, the land was under the jurisdiction of the Chief. The tribe agrees with my decision as well."
"...Half of the shoreline is too much."

He said that just to seem modest.

"I needed to build a villa somewhere and the larger, the better." TCF! Cale said with a small shrug. "I promised the kids."

No one can say anything, mostly because they know that everything TCF! Cale does is for others and not for himself.

Litana shook her head.

"No, not at all. You travel by ship, so we are giving it to you so that it is easy for you to travel."
"Mm, but still."
"Please accept it as the feelings of the people of Section 1."

Cale sighed before putting the paper into his pocket.

"If that is the case, then I will accept it."
"Yes, thank you very much."

"The giver is the thanker." TBOAH! Glenn said, finding the situation funny.

Litana looked at Cale, who accepted the large plot of land without any issue, with a satisfied smile on her face. However, she quickly got rid of the smile once they made eye contact with each other.
Cale then started to speak as if things had worked out for the better.

"I guess you can meet with his highness at that location. I will be able to sneak him in through my ship."
"Ah!"

Litana was in awe of Cale who had thought of that plan. How could he always be thinking about the future, as well as about other people and his kingdom?

"... That's true but why do I feel iffy." TCF! Alberu said with a frown.

Cale cautiously added on after seeing Litana's reaction.

"Oh, and Miss Lina, it is so sad about what happened to those twins. Please take good care of them until I return with someone to heal her."
"...Your caring nature always makes me so full of admiration, young master Cale."

"It's true." TCF! Litana said with a soft smile. "You might not be who I thought you were but that doesn't excuse who you are."

Cale put on an embarrassed smile for Litana as he started to think.

'His highness is going to tell me that I'm driving him nuts again.'

It was obvious how Alberu would respond.

"Good thing you know." TCF! Alberu dryly said.

Cale's group walked with Litana and the twins until the entrance of the, 'Path of No Return,' on the side of the jungle. Of course, Cale had stealthily handed Hannah a video communication device.

"Really, how rich are you to be able to buy so many of that." TBOAH! John sighed, feeling poorer by the moment.

Meeeow.

Cale nodded his head at On's meow.

"Yes, let's go."

Cale started to head back toward the Gold Dragon Eruhaben's lair on Mount Yellia.

***

Cale flinched as soon as he arrived at the peak of Mount Yellia.

"Human! Human!"

He could see a black blob rushing toward him.
It was, as expected, Raon.

Meeeow.

Hong and Lock came out of the lair behind Raon.

'How did they know we were coming?'

No one who knew said anything as they shared a secret smile with each other.

Cale slowly took a step to the side. He felt like he would die if Raon rammed into him. That was how fiercely Raon was rushing toward him.

"I won't kill you, human!" Raon said with a pout.

"Human!"
"What?"

Raon's expression brightened up after seeing Cale's indifferent reaction.

"Human, you haven't changed!"

"Of course I haven't." TCF! Cale said.

Raon started to fly in circles around Cale's body.

"Are you hurt?"
"Did you miss me?"
"Do you know what I have learned?"

Raon started to ask question after question.

"Raon-nim is really cute!" TCF! Rosalyn said with a cooing smile.

Cale felt like Raon would never stop asking questions, so he just petted Raon's head and answered back.

"I'm sure that you are doing well, since you are a great and mighty Dragon."

Raon started to snicker.

"You are right! The Golden Dragon said that I was a genius!"
"Yes, yes, you are a great and mighty genius."
"Human, do you know what I learned yesterday? Something like a volcano-"

Cale cut Raon off, as he thought that it would never stop.

"How rude." Hong said with a snicker.

"Video communication device."
"Hmm?"
"Connect me to the crown prince."
"I got it!"

Raon shouted that he understood and quickly connected Cale with the crown prince.

"You ordered him the moment you meet him." TBOAH! Adin scoffed. "Such a user."

"Is that a fly I hear?" TBOAH! Cale, who had enough of the bullshit being sprouted, asked while looking around before looking at TBOAH! Adin with a mocking look. "Whoops, I meant an ass-liking bitch."

Alberu stared at Cale with a grumpy expression for the first time in a while.

TBOAH! Alberu couldn't help but feel jealous of his other self who could freely express his emotions to others and wondered if he could do the same - to lay down his guard and freely laugh with others.

– What is it? Is it about what Miss Rosalyn told me yesterday?
"No. I have something else to tell you."

Alberu's expression turned odd while looking at Cale.
This was the first time Cale had gotten right to the point without useless bullshit about how he was the star of the kingdom and what not.

"Rude." TCF! Cale scoffed. "I was just praising you."

"Please, you would do the same if you were in my shoes, no?" TCF! Alberu said with a smile, receiving no reply.

– What is it? And where are you? Why is everything so shiny?

The room that Eruhaben had lent Cale was a fancy room covered in gold. It was part of Raon's request to give Cale the best treatment possible. Alberu was looking at the room that seemed fancier than even the King's room and wondering where the hell Cale might be.

It was then that people started to notice the room and couldn't help but feel poorer again. They had a feeling that when they finished watching, they would start treating money more carefully.

However, Cale did not answer that question and instead said something else.

"You're the only one who would treat me like that." TCF! Alberu said with a tired look.

"The organization that was responsible for the terror incident is apparently working together with the Northern Alliance."
– What?

Cale explained what he had learned to the now shocked Alberu.

The relationship between the Church of the Sun God and the Empire.
The actions of the Empire.
His meeting with the twins.
The relationship between the Jungle and the Empire.

Furthermore, Cale also mentioned that they had an incident with the Whale tribe and that the Whale tribe was planning on fighting against the secret organization's First Battle Brigade.

"I almost had a heart attack when I heard everything, you bastard." TCF! Alberu said with a frown. "You shouldn't just go dropping bombs like that!"

TCF! Cale just looked confused, not knowing why he was being scolded again.

Alberu blinked a couple times as he asked.

– So you're telling me that the Queen of the Jungle wants to meet with me? And that the Empire did all of that? They are also working together with the Northern Alliance?"

Cale's response was simple.

"Yes, your highness."

Alberu continued to speak.

– Who are you?
"Cale Henituse."
– Haaa. You're driving me nuts.

"Poor crown prince." TBOAH! Jopis said in amusement. "Being a slave to his servant."

Alberu responded the way Cale had expected him to respond. Cale asked Alberu a question.

"Isn't shit really about to hit the fan?"
– What a mess above and below our kingdom.
"That is why we need to cause a ruckus as well."

Alberu stopped frowning and looked toward Cale.

"Your highness, aren't we currently allied with the Breck Kingdom? Furthermore, think about who else we have on our side."

Alberu started to smile.

– The Jungle, the Whales, and the Whipper Kingdom.
"We also have the framed twins as well. Don't forget about the Dark Elves who can handle the dead mana bombs."

"Damn, I pity those pricks." Jung Soo whistled. "With a team like that, no enemy can live to tell the tale."

"That's the point, though?" TBOAH! Witira said in confusion.

Cale did not mention this next part, but there were things he had prepared in advance for this as well. They also had a Dragon who would help them with everything, as well as another Dragon who they might be able to rope in to help.

"You do know there's a fine in keeping a secret from a royal, yes?" TCF! Alberu asked TCF! Cale.

"Of course." the latter replied. "Why?"

"Just checking if you're a bastard or stupid." TCF! Alberu replied with a smile. "It seems you're just a stupidly brave bastard."

Cale Henituse and Alberu Crossman had similar looking smiles on their faces.

Raon, who had been standing outside of the visible range of the video communication device, started to speak into Cale's mind in a jovial voice.

– Human, I haven't seen that smile of yours in a while! What are you planning to do?! I want to get excited as well!

'What am I planning to do? I'm preparing to smack the Empire, the Northern Alliance, and the secret organization around.'

"That's a lot of smacking that's going to happen." TBOAH! Billos commented.

"Really, what will the future look like." TBOAH! Gashan asked with a curious tone.

"Shit will happen!" TCF! Lily cheered which made many gasp in shock at her curse.

But, well, that isn't Adalie's problem so she just quietly slipped away from her secret spot to sleep until the chaos that is bound to happen stop.

Alberu started to speak.

– Might be worth a try.
"Right?"

"You two are really similar." Paseton said with a small shiver, remembering the havoc TCF! Cale caused.

"We aren't similar!" the two of them exclaimed while looking disgusted.

"Could have fooled me." Rasheel said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 11.8K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
111K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
117K 3.5K 27
a paige bueckers story.
1.5M 51.5K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...