Chapter 48

I can't believe it's been a year since I wrote this story... time really flies so fast T_T. Thank you all for giving this book a chance and I apologize for not updating much anymore. Life's just gotten so busy and my interest with this book has left so I am ashamed to say that I will be dropping this book. I'm sorry for raising your hopes up with the title and once again, thank you for your support. 

Otaku27_ and Adalie, out.

Did anyone believe that? If you did, then I'm sorry. I just wanted to make this chapter memorable and I didn't really know how so I decided to do an April fools' day even if it's not really April 1, hehe. After all, isn't a slight heart attack memorable? For legal reasons, that's a joke. Please don't take it seriously and have a heart attack T_T. Anyway, I did mean what I said above with the exception of the prank. I'm really glad and thankful that you all gave this book a chance and (hopefully) liked it. Well, that's all for now, let's start with the chapter!

P.S. Is it just me or are their reactions becoming repetitive and boring? It might just be me, though.

Chapter 171: Perhaps (6)

Cale observed the Elf priestess while holding the gold and coins in his arms.

"Please don't tell me you're looking at her because you want to know how many more money you can scam from her." Jung Soo told TCF! Cale although he looked amused.

"Of course not." TCF! Cale denied.

'Please yes.' TCF! Alberu thought, wanting someone else to take the mantle of feeding TCF! Cale money. He was beginning to see his future self broke and that does not bode well with him.

The young priestess who had rushed over let out a sigh of relief before flinching. She had finally seen the Black Dragon sitting down next to Cale.

"Gasp!"

They all heard her gasp.

"She seems calmer compared to the other elves." TBOAH! Archie commented.

"Well, she is the priestess of the World Tree." TBOAH! Obante said. "She probably saw a lot of unique things."

Both versions of the elf priestess, Adite, stayed silent, neither confirming or denying the words said. 

The Black Dragon Raon spoke into Cale's mind to share his first impression of this priestess.

– She seems like a nice Elf.

Both versions of Adite beamed at this, happy to receive the praise of a dragon, a cute one at that. 

He then peeked toward the large bag of coins in Cale's arm. 

"...My son..." Sheritt could only silently bite her lower lip, feeling pained at the sight of her son turning into a dragon addicted to money. 

On the other hand, the young priestess bowed toward Raon.