A Knot ✔

Par Dharani17

Highest Ranking - 1st in RagLak on 13th November 2020 1st in RagYa on 10th June 2020 A Tale of Two People INT... Plus

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~ (Last)

~57~

330 34 4
Par Dharani17

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 17.02.2022

*****

Her POV

I am here in our room’s balcony waiting eagerly to say one of the biggest news of my life to my husband. I already informed Anu ma and Dp papa who were as happy as me. But only his happiness can double my happiness. I heard the horn of the car and looked down to see him getting down the car. My excitement went away like it never existed. He looked so tired and not just tiredness but there is a lot of disappointment in his face. It’s not the first time he has came home like this disappointed from office. This is the third time in these three weeks. One day every week in these three weeks he has come home same. Today he looked devastated. I entered inside the room to see him enter the room. I just moved towards him and took his bag from his hand. He held my hand before I could go from there. I looked at him while he cupped my face. He kept staring my face cupping my face while I held his hand looking into his eyes.

“Would you get me a cup of coffee till I get changed?” he asked after staring me for almost five minutes.

I nodded smiling. He left me and went to change. I moved towards kitchen. I am waiting for the milk to boil when ma entered the kitchen.

“Laksh returned bacha?” Ma asked.

I nodded.

“Did you tell him the news?” Ma asked excited.

I sighed and shook my head as no.

“He is not fine ma.” I said.

Ma frowned.

“You think this contract too?” ma asked.

I nodded sadly. She sighed.

“Ma please talk to him na. He would feel better. He needs you now.” I pleaded.

Ma nodded.

“You do one thing go ask your papa also to come to your room. I will take this coffee to him.” Ma said.

I nodded and went to call papa. I told him about Laksh. He told he will speak to him and we both walked towards our room.

“Ma why are you standing here?” I asked confused as she stood at the entrance not going inside.

“Because he doesn’t need just me, but he needs all three of us.” Ma said.

I looked at her surprised and she nodded yes. Papa caressed my hair making me look at him and he nodded. I nodded at them and opened the door. Ma entered the room and exactly at that time he came out of the washroom after changing.

“Ma!” he called ma surprised.

Ma moved towards him while Papa and me followed her. She held his hand and led him to couch. She made him sit on the couch and sat beside him. She signed papa and he sat on the other side of Laksh. I stood there. Ma looked at me and signed me to sit beside her. I nodded and sat there. Ma passed his coffee to him which he took trying hard to smile. Papa caressed his hair as Laksh sipped his coffee.

“When our company was a start up it went very well. I am not going to lie I felt that I am awesome business man that is why the business went well. I was to be honest very much proud of myself that it almost got into my head.” Papa spoke.

Laksh looked at papa and heard him seriously. Even I did the same.

“Then like after four years of continuous success there was a speed breaker. I have lost all the contracts for almost five months. I was broken. I felt very low. Then entered your mother into my life. She stood beside me, encouraged me, didn’t let me lose at least a pinch of hope. She helped me in everything she could. She used to do the households, come to office then again return back and then do the households. Everything was very hard for her yet she said nothing and stood beside me and her hard work paid off. Things started getting back to normal again. You came in to our lives and thus there was no turning back to our success. But I have learnt that we should never let our success to our head nor we should let our problems break us. It is life whether it is about business or about our personal experiences. We should try dealing them as positive way as we can.” Papa said.

To be honest the last few sentences really hit me hard. I don’t know what impact those words had on Laksh but on me they did have a huge impact. It reminded me of those twenty days of my life a month and half ago when we lost our baby. I understood what papa is saying.

“So my dear Son what do you think I am telling you now?” Papa asked.

Laksh kept his head on Ma’s shoulder.

“But how did you deal with it papa?” He asked.

“Your ma! She was my courage! The only things I always had in my mind is that the way I am proud of my wife I want my wife to be proud of me.” He said.

Laksh got up from ma’s shoulder and looked at me. I am already looking at him.

“I know Laksh that it makes you feel low, it lowers your confidence but these are times you have to face courageously and look what life gives you back. All you need to do is look up to what is going wrong. Deal with it in a proper way and see what will happen next.” Ma said cupping his face.

Laksh again looked at me while I nodded assuring him through my eyes. He smiled lightly and nodded looking at ma. Papa caressed his hair while he hugged papa like a kid does to his father. Papa smiled and kissed his head. I smiled seeing them. Ma looked at me and signed me. I immediately hugged her tight.

“I Love You ma!” I whispered in her ear.

“I Love You too bacha!” Ma whispered back.

I smiled and broke the hug.

“You have to tell him!” ma said slowly and I just nodded.

Ma, papa left after they made sure Laksh is feeling okay. I moved towards Laksh and he immediately took me into his embrace. I hugged him back tight and kissed his chest. I then kept my head on his chest listening to his fast heart beat. I took his hand and kept caressing his hand still being in his embrace.

“Calm down Mr. Husband! Calm down!” I whispered looking at him.

He joined both of our foreheads and kept taking deep breathes.

“It’s okay Laksh. It’s business! Losses are common! Things will get to normal very soon. Calm down! This will spoil your health again!” I tried consoling him.

He nodded and again made me keep my head on his chest near heart. I still kept rubbing his hand while slowly he calmed down. After almost fifteen minutes he calmed down completely and then spoke.

“You know who got the contract?” Laksh asked suddenly.

I looked above. I think I understood who it can be.

“Shivam?” I asked.

He smiled and nodded. I didn’t understand how to react. Should I get happy for my friend? Or should I get sad seeing my husband and our company like this.

“You won’t congratulate him?” He asked.

“Not now!” I said.

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

“Don’t get confused Wifey! I myself am very happy for Shivam. I am happy as my friend got the contract. Yeah we didn’t get it but that doesn’t disturb the success of our friends. I congratulated him at the conference but couldn’t talk properly. Let’s call and congratulate him together!” Laksh spoke.

I kept looking at him with proudness in my heart. I can anytime call him a GEM! I cupped his face and kissed his forehead lovingly.

“I Love You Laksh!” I whispered joining my forehead with his.

“I Love You too!” he whispered smiling.

“Let’s go sit on the bed.” I said as I could see him very tired and I want him to rest.

He nodded and we moved to bed. I sat on bed while he kept his head in my lap. I kept my hand on his head and started massaging. He smiled and kissed the back of my other palm which he was holding. Just then his phone rang. I took the phone from the bed side table to see it’s Shivam.

“Shivam!” I said looking at him.

He sat and took the phone.

“Speaker!” I whispered.

He nodded and kept the phone on speaker.

“Hello!” Laksh said.

“Laksh!” Shivam said and there is a bit hesitation in his voice.

“Congratulations Monkey no. 2!” I said as Laksh signed me to speak.

“Ginu!” he called me.

“Haan!” I responded me.

“Actually… I…” he hesitated.

“Is something wrong Shivam?” I asked frowning.

“No… yes… aahhh… I mean no but yes!” he spoke confusingly.

“Ouch!” he suddenly screamed before both of us can respond.

“What happened?” we both asked concerned at a time.

“Aadhya happened?” he said in irritation.

We both sighed in relief.

“Idiot you are confusing them! Come to the point!” We heard Aadhya’s voice.

Both of us shook our heads seeing the both drama king and drama queen.

“Shivam if you want to play then I am busy. Bye!” I said suddenly as Laksh needs rest.

“Oh hello madam I called to Laksh. You are coming in middle. So shut up and let me speak to Laksh!” He said with irritation.

I huffed.

“Yes Shivam tell me!” Laksh spoke.

“Actually the thing is… yes our company got contract but since we are new to this branch of project I want to ask some help from you. I want you to guide me in this project.” He said in one go.

Laksh looked at me and smiled.

“Is it even a thing to ask? I will be definitely available to you whenever you need me.” Laksh said immediately.

I just hugged him tight. I think this is what papa was saying feeling proud of your partner. Ma must have felt the same at that time. Laksh hugged me back smiling.

“Thank You Laksh. Thank You so much!” Shivam spoke happily.

“Well go to kitchen, there will be a dustbin there throw that Thank You in it. Idiot!” I spoke.

Laksh chuckled.

“You don’t speak in middle!” he huffed.

“It’s okay Shivam!” Laksh spoke stopping me from further fighting with Shivam.

“You know what Laksh is ten thousand percent good compared to you.” Shivam spoke and before I could speak further he cut the call.

I huffed and looked away while Laksh laughed. I looked at him while a smile came on my face. I kissed his cheek suddenly making him surprised. He looked at me in surprise.

“Come on lay down again. You need a head massage!” I said breaking the hug.

He chuckled and laid down again but beside me and patted the bed asking me to lay down. I laid down and he pulled me into his embrace.

“Wake me at the time of dinner if I sleep.” He said.

I smiled nodding.

“Would you sing something for me? Your voice is so relaxing.” He spoke looking at me.

I smiled and nodded. I started singing while he closed his eyes keeping me in my embrace and slowly drifted to sleep.

“Laksh! Wake up! It’s time for dinner!” I woke him as it’s time for dinner.

He moved in sleep and looked at me opening his eyes. I smiled caressing his cheek. He smiled back with his sleepy eyes and sat on the bed.

“It’s already late Hubby. Let’s have dinner.” I said.

He nodded.

“Ma and papa had their dinner?” He asked in his sleepy voice.

“Nope. They are waiting for us.” I said.

“I will come in two minutes.” He said and moved towards washroom.

I moved out of the room to the dining area to see ma arranging the dishes. I also started helping ma.

“You told him?” Ma asked as we got settled and are waiting for Laksh.

I shook my head as no looking down.

“You will tell now in front of us.” Papa spoke this time.

“But Papa…” I stopped as I saw Laksh coming.

Papa signed me to speak. I shook no. Laksh sat beside me and smiled at Ma and papa.

“Laksh Ragini wants to tell you something!” Ma spoke.

“Arey No Laksh. Nothing! We can talk later. Let’s have dinner. It’s already late.” I said immediately.

“Till you tell him we both aren’t going to eat.” Papa spoke covering his plate with another plate.

“Papa!” I whined.

“What is going on?” Laksh asked confused.

I looked at ma and papa with puppy face but both of them didn’t budge. He is really sad and I don’t want to share my happy news at this time. But ma and papa are not budging. I sighed.

“Wifey!” Laksh called me.

I looked at him.

“You remember that competition I had participated at the time of Ganesh Chaturthi?” I asked finally.

“Haan! You even won that competition. I remember you sang so beautifully that day that I changed my normal ringtone to that song in your voice.” He said smiling brightly.

I bit my lower lip and nodded.

“That day there was one of the biggest music director as a guest. And he offered me to sing two songs in his upcoming film album.” I said in one go.

“OMG! Congratulations Wifey!” he screamed happily and immediately just hugged me getting up from the chair.

I hugged him back with teary eyes. He broke the hug and looked at me.

“Hey! What happened?” he asked concerned sitting on the chair and cupping my face.

“Nothing!” I said smiling and wiping my tears off.

I looked at ma and papa who are smiling at us. I then looked at him and again hugged him as my eyes turned teary.

“Arey wifey you are scaring me.” Laksh spoke.

“I got tears seeing you more happy than me listening to the news.” I said looking at him.

He chuckled.

“Of course I will be happy more than you. My Wifey is going to become a huge singer very soon. I will become even more famous now!” he said winking.

All three of us laughed hearing him while he followed our laugh. He broke the hug and wiped off my tears.

“Did you tell Janu ma and Shekhar papa? And Pri he would jump in happiness.” Laksh asked.

I shook my head.

“We will go there tomorrow for Durga Ashtami puja na. Then I will tell.” I said.

He smiled nodding.

“Ma aren’t we going to celebrate success of my babu?” he asked excited.

Ma nodded smiling and showed him the gulab jamun she made for all of us as it’s my favourite.

“Would I get atleast a half of it?” Papa asked looking at the Gulab Jamun with his hungry eyes.

“Aww!” I awwed and gave him one.

“Sorry! Only one!” I said making a sorry face.

Papa chuckled and nodded. We had a happy family time. It’s last three days of Dasara festival from tomorrow. Since Laksh was busy with his work we couldn’t do puja properly. We are going to attend Puja at Gadodia house tomorrow. Ma and Papa wanted us to stay there these three days but Dwiti, Ashok mausa ji and Sailaja Mausi are coming tomorrow evening. And also Anu Ma has arranged a special puja for Laksh and Me as after my miscarriage and our mental health issues Anu ma wanted to do puja.

I am waiting for tomorrow already. I want to see papa’s eyes which are going to show lots of pride as soon as he gets to know that I am going to sing for a film that too for two songs on the very first offer.

Her POV ends.

****

Thank You for reading.

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

57.4K 4.8K 20
'If you don't clear your misunderstandings in time, they become the reason for distance forever.' 'Beware of the half truth. You may have gotten hold...
61K 4.9K 23
A fun filled love story of raglak... U want to know? Just get in...
40.6K 2.7K 28
Innocent ragini.......😇 notorious lakshya..........😜 #1 in tejaswipraksh on 26 july 2020
91.1K 6K 50
#1 in RagLak on 20th Jan 2021 Cute love story of Ragini Gadodia and Laksh Maheshwari.