TCF Fanfic: React

By otaku27_

A story where the TCF! and TBOAH! casts (both enemies and allies), Kim Rok Soo (og! Cale), Lee Soo Hyuk, and... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Special (2/3)
Special (3/3)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Halloween Special
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Special (1/3)

24.1K 971 816
By otaku27_

Heya, everyone! Because it's almost 2022, I decided to do something special (which is kind of already given away by the title hahaha)! Starting from today, December 31, 2021, until January 2, 2022, the casts will be reacting to three special scenes that is far from the first chapters and ones I, and probably you, want to see the casts react to ever since you read about it! This is my thanks to everyone for reading this story and a gift because, well, receiving gifts and being spoiled, is fun! So, hope you all enjoy! 

~~~

"So, before we watch the next chapters, is there anyone bored?" Adalie asked when she saw that nothing big was happening. "Besides the villains, of course."

All of the villains, who were raising their hands either frowned or glared at Adalie who ignored them.

"Well, the shows have been quite... normal." TCF! Archie commented when he saw no one wanted to speak. 

"True." TBOAH! Bud nod. 

"What do you expect from my life?" TCF! Cale asked with a raised brow. 

"Well..." some people from the TBOAH! world murmured. 

"Drama?" TCF! Hannah asked, thinking of all the things TCF! Cale has done. 

"Something worship-worthy?" TCF! Clopeh said next, still unsure why he betrayed the White Star for TCF! Cale whose life seemed... a bit unnatural but still normal overall. He knows himself well and the only reason he could think of as to why he would do that was because TCF! Cale was a legend but the shows were quite...dull. 

"Considering the fact that you managed to change some of my members' allegiance, I doubt you lived a 'normal' life." TCF! White Star said as TCF! Cale frowned.

"I'm sure they left your group because you suck at leading." TCF! Cale answered, not missing a beat as both White Stars glared at him.

"Okay, that's enough." Adalie said while clapping her hands. "Because it's new year, I decided that we will watch a special video compilation."

"New year?" TBOAH! Alberu asked with a raised brow. "What is that?"

"Oh, I forgot you all don't celebrate it." Adalie said with a small laugh. "So, new year basically means what it seems. In my world, people celebrate the first day of the year."

"For what?" TBOAH! Amiru asked in wonder. 

"Dunno." Adalie shrugs. "All I know is we celebrate it although I think it's because they hope it would bring good fortune or something."

"I...see." TCF! Alberu said with a weird smile. "How fascinating."

 "Anyway, let's watch the compilation I made!" Adalie said with a smile before pouting. "It took me hours to compile them all so you should all be grateful. Well, let's start!"

--- Warning: Not For The Weak Hearted ---

"N-not for the weak hearted?" TCF! Jack asked with a small stutter, knowing full well that he was one. 

"Don't worry, it's not scary, just...shocking." Adalie said with a small pause, realizing her words were confusing and not helping. "Well, I'm sure you will all do fine and if someone happened to have a heart attack, I can always call for some help with 911."

Many didn't understand what 911 was and felt worried for their lives. 

Title: The cost to get the Fire of Destruction

"We're going to see how TCF! Cale will get the fire of destruction/me?" all of the ancient powers and TCF! Cale asked with wariness/happiness, knowing full well what it entails. Raon, on the other hand, stayed silent, traumatized at that moment and silently gulp.

TCF! Pendrick was curious since he only saw the end and not the process.

Early morning a few days later, Cale was climbing the third peak of the Ten Finger Mountains with only Raon by his side.

"Cale-nim, be careful!" TCF! Choi Han said in worry, forgetting that it already happened until TCF! Rosalyn, who was silently laughing, told him. 

TCF! Choi Han was just blushing in embarrassment.

"Human! Taking a stroll is fun!"

'A stroll my ass.'

Cale wiped the sweat off of his face as he used the Sound of the Wind to quickly climb the mountain.

"You're too weak, Cale." Jour said with worry. "You should exercise more."

"...Okay." TCF! Cale said, not having any choice when he saw the expectant gazes of his friends and the loving eyes of Jour. She might not have been his mother but the warmth she gave was something he rarely experienced. 

These peaks were called the Ten Finger Mountains because they resembled fingers. This meant that the third and eighth peaks were the tallest. These two peaks were so tall that the peak was covered by the clouds and snow did not melt until the middle of summer.

"Why are you heading over there?" TBOAH! Eric asked in worry. "It's extremely dangerous, especially to people like you with no stamina at all!"

'How blunt.' others thought but agreed. Even strong people hated going there so why was the young master who hated to work going?

'But that peak is melting.'

The final ancient power was the, 'Fire of Destruction.'

"Not the final actually." TCF! Cale murmured in annoyance while remembering about the Super Rock he recently got and the others he will have soon.

'That means more attention and fame if people found out since no one had more than one power.' he thought with a frown before becoming determined. 'Well, as long as I don't show anyone, I'll be fine.' 

Other people would not know about it yet. This ancient power would melt about half of this third peak in two weeks.

"What?!" many exclaimed in shock, especially those in the TCF! world.

"Human! It is hot! What is this?"
"Aigoo."

Cale groaned as he reached the top.

"Isn't this lava? I read about it in a book! It is hotter than the fire in the Jungle! It is an interesting power!"

"Aigoo, you unlucky bastard, what do you plan to do with that?" Eruhaben sighed, having a bad feeling.

Lava appeared in front of Cale and Raon. It was not huge, but still a decently large lava pit. Of course, this peak was not a volcano. However, this lava was melting the mountain. They could feel intense heat radiating from the fire.
But Cale was feeling less of it thanks to the necklace with the Fire Suppressing Water, as well as the Vitality of the Heart. He looked at the center of the lava pit.

"Ha!"

He couldn't believe it. A golden pig sculpture was spinning in circles in the middle of the lava pit.

"Huh?" many said in confusion while others laughed at how stupid the scene shown was.    

"Raon."

Cale called out to Raon, who was staring at the interesting sight in front of him. Raon could see Cale holding his magic bag open in front of him.

"What is it, human?"
"Hand over the money."

"Money? What are you going to do with it?" TCF! Bud asked in confusion. 

Raon blinked a few times before putting the silver coins in Cale's bag.

Cale slowly started to smile. It had been a while since he did something this refreshing without harming anyone.

"Excuse me?" TCF! Hans asked with a squeaky voice. "Who did you hurt, young master?"

TCF! Cale just shrugged, not bothering to answer. 

Showing off your wealth was best for stress relief.

"Umm." TBOAH! Amiru said with a bad feeling. 

"Ha, hahaha!"

Cale started to laugh out loud.

Many people shivered. The way TCF! Cale laughed looked like a villain who finally dominated the world.

"...Human, why are you laughing?"

Raon moved backward. It was not because Cale was laughing. It was odd to see Cale laughing like this, but it was nice to see. However, what Cale started to do was odd.

Clang, clang.

Cale grasped a fistful of silver coins and threw it into the lava.

"HAH?!" the room was thrown into chaos as TCF! Cale just looked away from anyone who was looking at him. TCF! Alberu, in particular, felt like he was having a heart attack.

"Who...whose money was that?" TCF! Alberu found the courage to ask, only to feel like fainting when TCF! Cale didn't answer. "Please don't tell me it's mine."

'Okay, I won't tell you it's yours.' Adalie thought with a pitying smile. 

TCF! Odeus kept his mouth shut, not wanting to tell the prince it was him who switched the coins lest he get scolded.

"Human! Do you know how many chicken skewers! How much candy?! Human, why are you doing this?! Tell me if you have any issues with me! Human!"

"Poor Raon-nim." TCF! Tasha said with a weak smile, seeing the rest of her friends feeling the same as her.

"Hahahaha!"

Cale was not listening to Raon. At that moment, something weird started to happen.

Ooooooooong.

They could hear a noise as the silver coins did not melt and started to rise up from the lava to create a path.

"Wow." many exclaimed, finding the scene holy.

"Shame it wasn't gold." TBOAH! Clopeh commented. "It would have looked more holy."

The former owner of this ancient power was a greedy and wealthy warrior.
This last ancient power required money to get.

"I am." the fire of destruction nod. "And I'm glad it was Cale who got me." 

It really felt nice to spend money like it was water.

Many people who weren't as wealthy whimpered the more TCF! Cale threw money. 

"It isn't our money, right?" TCF! Basen asked his hyung who nod.

"Don't worry, it wasn't the Henituse wealth." TCF! Cale said, ignoring the groan of TCF! Alberu who got his confirmation. 

"Hahahaha!"

Cale laughed out loud like a hero as he continued to throw silver coins in front of him and into the lava. A silver path made of money was slowly starting to form. 

"...On the bright side, young master Cale looked happy, right?" TCF! Witira said with a wry smile. She wasn't that affected because she was rich, courtesy of being a royal.

Paseton didn't answer, emptily watching TCF! Cale throw money like throwing sand.

– I didn't expect for someone like you to appear!

Many nod. No one expects a person like TCF! Cale to appear.

Cale could hear the voice of the owner of the, 'Fire of Destruction.' The voice sounded like it was looking at a crazy person.

"I was." the fire of destruction nod before laughing crazily. "Kakakaka, but that's what I like about you."

Claaaaaaang-

The silver coins continued to fly like snow.

'Ah, this is bliss.'

It was even better since it was someone else's money. He would never get a chance like this again.

"Remind me to never give you anymore golden plaques." TCF! Alberu said while clutching his head. "All that money... down the drain..."

"It's for the greater good, your highness." TCF! Cale smiled. 

(NOTE: They haven't become sworn brothers. In fact, they barely know each other since they came from chapter 137.)

"Yes, let's throw it all!"

Silver coins continued to fly as Cale grabbed handfuls and threw them toward the golden pig sculpture.

"T, this can't be! I don't know how to feel! I shouldn't feel this way! But this is so refreshing to watch!"

The 5-year-old Raon fell into a state of chaos. 

"Raon-nim." Adite said with pity. Others were sharing the same thought and looked at the black dragon, who looked like he was remembering the scary moment, with pity. Sheritt awkwardly patted Raon's head when she saw that he flew near her. 

Cale didn't care as he watched the silver coins float up to create a path for him.

The, 'Fire of Destruction,' really couldn't be called lava or fire. It was more of a, 'liquid flame,' since the fire was in a liquid-like state.

Many took note of this. 

< The, 'Fire of Destruction,' that appeared on the third peak of the Ten Finger Mountains did not go out until it destroyed the entire peak. Nobody could do anything about it until an Elf that had a Fire Elemental earned the ancient power. >

"No way." TCF! Pendrick said in shock as those close with his other self looked away, silently remembering their time with their Pendrick.

People did not earn this power the proper way in the novel. However, Cale knew the proper way to earn the power after reading about it in the novel.

< However, people did not think about throwing money into the lava. This flowing fire could not burn money. >

Why, you ask?

– I haven't felt this feeling in a long time! Ah, the smell of money!
It was because the owner of the ancient power was crazy about money.

"Of course no one would think this way the way." Rasheel said. "It's crazy!"

– Keep on throwing the money! I haven't seen anybody other than my crazy friend waste silver coins like this! Muhahahaha!

"Hahaha!"

Both Cale and the owner of the ancient power were laughing. Silver coins continued to fly into the lava as they laughed. Raon took his piggy bank out of his alternate dimension and held it close. He looked back and forth between Cale and his piggy bank with a serious expression.

"What are you looking at?"

Cale looked odd as he suddenly stopped laughing and stoically stood there. A path of silver coins was shining on top of the boiling lava. That silver light meshed well with the red-haired Cale.

"Weak human."
"What?"
"Let me know if you don't have enough! I am willing to give you my piggy bank!" 

"I don't think he needs more money, Raon-nim." TCF! Lock said as he looked at the seemingly bottomless bag of TCF! Cale on the screen.

Cale snorted. Cale would never steal money from children. He didn't enjoy snot-filled money.

"It's not snot-filed money!" Raon pouted, flying back to his human who only pat his head.

– Money! Let me smell more of the scent of money!

Furthermore, he had two hundred thousand of these silver coins, courtesy of the crown prince.

TCF! Alberu made a sound from the back of his throat as both versions of his aunt and his other self looked at him in pity.

"Here."

Cale looked like a very benevolent person right now.

"He does, in a way." On said.

< Most importantly, that Elf was not able to take control of the full, 'Fire of Destruction,' and considered it to be a useless power. However, the Elf would have regretted it later if he knew that he would have been able to get closer and closer to the full power of the, 'Fire of Destruction,' if he was willing to spend a lot of money. >

The warrior who was the former owner of the, 'Fire of Destruction,' was said to be very greedy for money. He didn't want power or fame, living in poverty during his childhood made him want money above all else. 

"Pretty sure he and young master Cale would become best friends in the future based on their similar personalities." TCF! Rosalyn said.

– I wanted to be able to throw money away like trash like this too! But those damn bastards stole it all! My money, as well as my friends' money! Those sons of bitches! You cruel bastards that treated us like slaves!

"Who?" some asked.

"Which bastard is cruel enough to steal money from others?" TBOAH! Cage asked with a frown. TCF! Cale silently looked away when he noticed some people looking at him.

'They're money from bad guys so it's different.' TCF! Cale thought with a nod.

The golden pig started to swear profusely. 

Many covered the ears of the children and Dotori.

Cale did not pay any attention to it as he started to walk toward the golden pig.

"Haa, so annoying."

Cale was now taking out entire bags of money and just pouring it in front of him as he walked.

– Y, you wonderful human being!

The voice of the former owner was shaking.

"Even the ancient power was shocked." TBOAH! Beacrox commented.

Ooooooong- ooooooooong-

Cale started to smile. The golden pig sculpture was shining even brighter now.

Siiiiiizle-

A red vapor started to rise from the lava. Raon flew up higher in order to avoid the vapor. It was vapor that had fire inside of it.

Paaaaat.

The Indestructible Shield and its wings covered Cale's body.

'This is no better than manual labor.'

Cale was getting tired of this repetitive procedure. Even throwing money around got boring after a while.

Many looked at TCF! Cale incredulously. How could he consider throwing money away as a chore? 

Cale clicked his tongue and started to pour the money even faster. He was able to soon arrive in front of the golden pig sculpture in the middle of the lava pit, as the pit was not very wide.

"Mm."

The voice started to speak again once Cale was in front of the sculpture.

– I approve of you! You have the right attitude to gain this power! If it is you, if it is someone like you who is willing to throw money away like this, you will be able to overcome every obstacle in your way!

The owner of the ancient power had approved of him and was telling Cale to grab the pig sculpture. However, the owner of the ancient power could only speak in disbelief after seeing Cale's next actions.

"No more, please." Maes whimpered while covering his eyes.

– Hmm?

Claaaaaang. Claaaaaang.

Cale took out even more silver coins.

"So many."

He was still far away from using all two hundred thousand silver coins.

TCF! Alberu felt light-headed when he heard the amount TCF! Cale spent. 

"Hey!" he shouted without dignity. "I might be a prince but that doesn't mean I have unlimited money for you to spend!"

"It's not my problem, your highness." TCF! Cale said with a smile.

"Hah?!" he shouted but received no reply which made him grab his hair. "Aigoo, what did I do to deserve this?!" 

Many people, even some of the enemies, looked at the prince who was about to go crazy in pity. Even TCF! White Star stated wondering if he wanted TCF! Cale as a teammate.

– M, my goodness! I've never seen such a crazy person before! You must be an angel!

"Not an angel, a batshit crazy person." the sky-eating water said with a grin.

The owner of the ancient power could not hide his admiration. The pig sculpture started to vibrate even stronger the more the owner shouted with joy.

Ooooooooong.

The entire peak started to shake.

Siiiiiiizle. Siiiiiiiiiizle.

More of the red vapor started to rise into the air and headed toward the pig sculpture. Cale did not care about any of this, as he continued to pour out all two hundred thousand silver coins with indifference.

– ......

The owner of the ancient power was now at a loss for words.

Cale straightened his back after finally pouring out all of the silver coins. He was sweating.

"This is hard work."

No one bothered commenting because they learned that common sense didn't exist for TCF! Cale, even the Koreans were dumbfounded at TCF! Cale's actions.

Cale looked toward the shining pig sculpture as he said that. The red vapors were surrounding the golden pig sculpture.

– I approve of you. I debated it for a while, since I felt my friend's power on you.

"Friend?" Mila asked in curiosity. 

'Friend's power? Was he friends with the thief that was the owner of the Sound of the Wind?'

"He was." the sound of the wind clarified. 

Cale felt like he learned something useless again. He then started to frown at the owner's next words.

"Hey!" the wind and fire cried out.

– There really are no normal people who own ancient powers. Here you go! Take it! It is the power to destroy everything! Of course, the money is mine.

"Hey!" it was now both Buds turn to cry out. They were perfectly normal. Well, compared to TCF! Cale at least. But then again... TCF! Cale had his own category of weirdness.

"Oh."

The ancient power started to float toward Cale. The golden pig sculpture that was surrounded by red vapor was now in front of Cale's nose.

'He's cheaper than I expected.'

"Excuse me, what? Cheaper?" TBOAH! Litana spluttered. "How much did you expect?!"

He didn't know that this would happen with only 2 billion gallons. 

Many closed their ears and eyes, not wanting to know how much he bought with him. 

Cale slowly reached his hand out toward the golden pig sculpture. He would have powers for defending, regenerating, escaping, and attacking once he got this power.

"Wow." TCF! Pen couldn't help but make an awed sound. 

At that moment, the owner started to speak again.

– It's interesting that you are in the land of boulders but do not have the corresponding ancient power.

'Boulder?'

Cale flinched.

"That's true." TCF! Obante nod. 

– To be honest with you, money isn't the only thing that I couldn't destroy. There is a boulder that I could not destroy as well. I will share this information with you since you helped me resolve my resentment.

It was a hint about another ancient power.

"Lucky." TBOAH! Bud said with a small frown. 

'...But I don't need it.'

"Of course Cale-nim would think like that." TCF! Choi Han smiled. 

"Too bad your plan failed and you got him." the sky eating water commented. 

Cale was fine with what he had already. He also had the Fire Suppressing Water and the Dominating Aura. There were probably no other human beings who had so many ancient powers.

"Yes." TBOAH! Shickler agreed. "That's why you'll make history."

'Yes, that's why he shouldn't be an enemy.' TCF! Shickler silently agreed with his counterpart. 'Especially if he got god's attention and probably favor. Though, that's not too hard because he's a good person.'

– The king of rocks, the Giant Cobblestone that is known as the, 'Super Rock,' is in the land of boulders. 

"You told him about me?" super rock asked with a raised brow.

Cale's expression did not seem to be good as he heard about the land of boulders, the Roan Kingdom.
Why did it have to be a Giant Cobblestone? Cale had a bad feeling about this. 

"Poor young master." TCF! Harol couldn't help but pity the boy. "He seems to hate having more power but he's always given more by some coincidence."

Eruhaben, who heard him, frowned. 'Is it coincidence or god's doing? Even this room...'

Cale did not respond to the ancient power who did not say anything else, and just touched the golden pig sculpture.

Siiizzle.

Cale's hand touched the vapor, but he did not get hurt.

Ooooooooo-

The tips of his fingers touched the pig sculpture. A mix of gold and red light rushed toward Cale.

– Use it to melt anything in your way. You will survive through the pain.

The voice of the ancient power's owner slowly disappeared. Cale lifted up his shirt to see that there was now a rose gold thunderbolt on the silver shield on his chest.
Cale was relieved.

'It's not a pig.'

"Pfft." many couldn't help but laugh at his statement. 

The pig sculpture earlier was cute, but he didn't want such a tattoo. 

"It would be cute though." TCF! Lily said with a small smile.

Cale reached his hand out.

"Ooh!"

Raon was amazed at what was happening.

Siiiiiiizle-

A loud sizzle noise appeared as the silver coins disappeared into silver vapor.
At the same time, the red lava sizzled and formed into an orb in front of Cale's hand. Cale clenched his hand into a fist, as if he was trying to grab the orb.

Paaat.

The lava orb disappeared with a quiet noise. Only a wide pit was left on top of the third peak.

"Human, is that power from earlier yours now?"
"I guess so?"
"You are as strong as half of my pinky toe now! You are now a very extremely tiny amount stronger."

Cale smiled after receiving Raon's approval. 

"Wow." many said, finding the fire beautiful. Destructive, but beautiful none the less. 

"Is everyone still okay?" Adalie asked when the screen turned black, laughing awkwardly when she saw many people, especially TCF! Alberu, frown at her direction.

"Does it look like we're okay?" TCF! Alberu asked sarcastically.

"Yeah...well, the next few scenes will probably make you all go crazy then." Adalie smiled, feeling a spark of sadism when a lot of people groaned in annoyance. "But, I guess a break is needed for everyone to rest. I'll be back after one hour."

With that, Adalie left with a poof of orange smoke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.8K 25
ใ€Œ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ใ€ โ›in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
856K 39.9K 170
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
945K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.5M 48.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...