A Knot ✔

By Dharani17

Highest Ranking - 1st in RagLak on 13th November 2020 1st in RagYa on 10th June 2020 A Tale of Two People INT... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~ (Last)

~51~

362 38 3
By Dharani17

Namaskaram 🙏

Sorry for the late guys... Was busy with exams.

****

Her POV

I opened my eyes feeling his lips on my forehead. He looked at me lovingly as I opened my eyes.

“Good Morning Wifey!” he said.

“Good Morning Husband!” I said and hugged him tight.

He hugged me back.

“Should we go freshen up ourselves.” He whispered.

“No!” I said lazily.

“But we need to go to hospital.” he said.

“It’s in the evening!” I said cuddling more.

My whole body is sticking to his body and I still want to go close to him.

“I mishheddd youuu!” I said like a baby moving a little up, putting my hands around his neck and putting my face in the crook of his neck.

His hands are around my waist. He suddenly pulled me making me lay completely on him.

“I missed you more!” he whispered back.

Suddenly I felt myself sobbing.

“Hey wifey!” concerned he tried to break the hug but I didn’t let him and continued sobbing.

He sat along with me in his embrace and kept caressing my hair. I sobbed for few minutes and calmed down.

“What happened Wifey?” he asked concerned not breaking the hug once I calmed down.

I moved slowly a bit back and looked at his face which is showing all the worry for me. I wiped my tears and spoke.

“Wait… let me sit properly.” I said like a baby and got up.

He looked at me confused while I put my legs on either sides of him, sat on his lap putting my legs around his waist and hugged him tight through his neck by putting my head again in the crook of his neck. He hugged me back tight just like me.

“Now tell me what’s bothering you?” he asked softly.

“I don’t want to stay away from you anymore. I can’t stay away.” I said sniffing again.

I don’t know why today I am feeling very low.

“Babu just ten more days. And in that three days I won’t be here in Mumbai only. So just bare for ten days. Just ten days.” He said caressing my hair and spoke to me like I am baby.

I looked at him with teary eyes.

“Where are you going leaving me?” I asked.

“I need to go to Indore. I have a meeting there.” He said wiping my tears.

“When?” I asked.

“Last three days!” he said.

I pouted as I can’t go with him.

“I thought to take you but you have competition on one of those days.” He said sighing.

I nodded sadly and hugging him again through his neck. He kissed my neck making me shiver. He then hugged me and spoke.

“I am taking Prit with me.” He said.

“Why?” I asked not breaking the hug.

“So that he can meet Chotu. Both of them are missing each other. Since Prit has classes on weekends he can’t go to meet her and during week days he has work in office. So I thought to take him with me so that he can get time to meet her.” He said.

“I Love You!” I said after listening to him and kissed his cheek tight.

He smiled looking at me.

“Are You feeling okay now?” he asked.

And just before I nod I felt nausea and stood from his lap. I ran towards the bathroom and threw up. I felt his hand rubbing my back while I threw up. I washed myself and hugged him.

“You are not fine!” he stated.

“No! I am okay. Don’t worry. Let’s freshen up.” I said looking at him.

He looked worried but I assured him. He sighed and nodded.

“But together!” I said suddenly.

He chuckled and nodded. I was about to move but he stopped.

“We haven’t wished good morning to our princess!” he said and sat on his knees.

I smiled. He kept his hand on my belly.

“Good morning Princess! Mumma and Papa Love You!” saying he kissed my belly and hugged me through waist.

I smiled caressing his hair. He looked up at me and got up.

“Now let’s go to freshen up!” he said.

I nodded. We got freshen up and moved out of the house. We had breakfast in a near by restaurant. He then dropped me in the academy and went to office. In academy too I threw up twice. I felt so weak. But I can’t just skip my academy. Finally it’s evening. Laksh came to pick me to hospital.

“God! You look terrible. How did you manage whole day like this? And why the hell didn’t you call me?” he asked angrily as I got into the car. 

I pouted while he glared me. I just leaned to the seat and closed my eyes while he drove off. Doctor checked me and gave few tests. We are waiting for the reports. I am sitting at the waiting area while Laksh went somewhere saying he will just come.

“Here have this juice!” he forwarded the juice he got from the hospital canteen.

I looked at him lovingly while he looked confused of why I am not taking the glass.

“Wifey!” he shook me lightly.

I giggled and took the glass. I gulped the whole glass of juice as I felt very hungry. He smiled as he wiped my lips.

“Why are you chooo cuteeee Mr. Husband?” I whispered bending towards him.

“Because my Wifey is the cutest!” he whispered back.

I giggled making him smile. Doctor called us again as reports came. She is checking the reports while my heart is beating very fast. I held Laksh’s hand tight and he patted my hand with another trying to comfort me. I know he is also as tensed as me but he isn’t even showing atleast a pinch of it on his face.

“Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Laksh. You are going to become parents in few months.” Doctor said smiling looking towards us.

I could feel myself relaxing. Laksh side hugged me smiling.

“Doctor, is everything okay?” Laksh asked with worry on his face.

I looked at doctor. She smiled.

“Yes everything is fine. You just need to be taking care of yourself with proper food and proper medications.” Doctor said smiling looking at me.

“But about her throwing up?” Laksh asked.

“It will be fine soon. I will be prescribing the medicines. Don’t worry!” Doctor said.

I smiled relieved and held Laksh’s hand happily.

“Doctor can she continue her work or should she take a break?” Laksh asked.

“She can Mr. Laksh. Do not worry. All that you need is to take care of her. And yes you need to come for the check up once she crosses her third month. Means after twenty days.” Doctor said.

We both nodded. She forwarded our test reports and medicines prescription. We thanked her and moved out.

“I want to hug you!” I said pouting as we just came out of the doctor’s cabin.

He just pulled me into a hug not bothering anything. I hugged him tight closing my eyes in content.

“I Love You!” I whispered.

“I Love You too!” He whispered back.

I broke the hug and looked at him who is already looking at me with the most happiest smile on his face.

“Let’s go inform our family. I am excited.” I said.

He nodded smiling. We soon reached Gadodia house. I went to my room and waited for him to call me so that we can inform all the five of them together.

“Hello!” I said taking the call immediately.

“Assemble!” he said.

I giggled and moved out of the room calling Prit to come to ma and papa’s room. As I made them all settle and put the phone on speaker I started counting.

“Three… two… one… I am pregnant!” I said in one go.

I looked at ma, papa and Prit but before I could even get the reaction from these three I heard Anu ma and Dp papa congratulating Laksh happily. They even congratulated me. I looked at three of them while they are still not speaking anything and are looking at me with wide open eyes. I pouted. Prit immediately hugged me screaming happily. I laughed when ma and papa pushed him and hugged me. I laughed happily. They congratulated us with happy voices.

“Ragini bacha!” Anu ma called me through phone.

“Ji ma!” I said.

“Which month?” she asked.

“Ma it’s third month!” I said.

“Listen to me carefully bacha. This month is the most crucial. You have to be very careful and think before you do anything. And it would be good if the news stay among us till your third month gets completed.” Anu ma explained.

I looked at ma and ma nodded saying yes.

“Okay ma!” I said to Anu ma.

We spoke for few more minutes and I cut the call. Papa caressed my hair lovingly. As I looked at him I saw his eyes teary.

“Papa!” I called him shocked.

“It was like you were born yesterday and was playing in my arms but you grow up so fast that you are going to give me a grandchild. Why did you grow so fast?” he asked taking me into his embrace.

I smiled with tears.

“It was your mistake. You performed a child marriage!” I said pouting.

He laughed and kissed my forehead lovingly.

“Take care of yourself and baby!” He said.

I nodded smiling. Prit hugged both of us and ma joined us.

Her POV ends.

His POV

Ma and papa are very happy and ma is very excited to meet her. Since they can’t meet she has stopped herself. I am laying on the bed and staring our photograph that is opposite to our bed. It was the photo which we had on our engagement when Radhu made me kiss my Wifey’s forehead for the first time. I am just smiling in happiness. I didn’t call my Wifey today as she was already tired. I am just waiting for my sleep to come and engulf me but suddenly I heard her voice. It’s my phone. I took the phone and kept it near my ear and we both talked till we both fell asleep.

His POV ends.

Author’s POV.

“Oye Miss. Cute where are you?” he asked as she took his call.

“In college Mr. Cute. Going out of the college to reach hostel.” She said smiling.

“Well I have a surprise for you. Go out of your college and see a surprise is waiting for you.” He said.

She immediately started running towards the gate not giving heed to her friend who is calling her. Her friend got concerned and ran behind her. Dwiti looked around and found him standing a bit away from college. She just ran to him and pounded on him hugging him tight. He hugged her back tight lifting her up holding through her waist. Both of them are so happy to meet each other.

Her friend who followed her sighed in relief seeing her hugging someone.

“I Missed you so much!” she said looking at him as he still held her up in air.

“I missed you more!” he whispered as he joined his forehead with hers.

He slowly kept her on floor and held her hand.

“What’s this surprise for?” she asked him grinning happily.

Before he could answer they heard a throat clearing sound. Both of them turn to see Laksh. She immediately hugged him moving towards him.

“Bhai!” She hugged him.

“How are you Chotu?” Laksh asked as she broke the hug.

“Now tho I am amazing!” she said looking at him and then turning to Prit.

Prit smiled while Laksh chuckled. She looked at Laksh angrily but pouting.

“Dwiti!” called her friend Rakshitha.

Dwiti turned and saw her friends Rakshitha and Abir standing there. Seeing Rakshitha running behind Dwiti, Abir got worried and ran behind them. As he reached he saw her hugging Prit tight.

“Guys meet my brother Laksh and my fiancé Prit!” she said pointing at Laksh and Prit while telling their names.

Both of them said hi for which they get reply in return from them.

“Bhai, Prit they are Rakshitha and Abir. My friends.” She says.

Rakshitha smiles at them while Abir gives fake smile which didn’t go unnoticed by both Laksh and Prit. Laksh frowned but Prit didn’t react.

“Chotu let’s go!” Laksh said holding her hand protectively.

Prit looked at him and smiled a little.

“You bid bye to your friends and come Dwiti. We will wait there.” Prit said removing Laksh’s hand from Dwiti.

Dwiti nodded while Laksh glared Prit. Prit held his hand and moved from there.

“Rakshu I will come later. I am going with bhai and Prit!” Dwiti said with excitement in her voice and eyes.

“But…” Abir spoke while Dwiti frowned.

“What?” She asked a bit annoyance evident in her voice.

“Abir her brother is here. Let her go.” Rakshitha stopped him.

Dwiti looked at Abir.

“Yeah! Enjoy!” Abir said faking his smile.

Dwiti nodded and went not speaking anything further.

“Why did you let her be with them Prit?” Laksh asked annoyed.

“They are her friends jiju!” Prit said.

“But…” Laksh stopped as he saw Dwiti coming towards them.

“Where are we going?” she asked excited as she held Prit’s hand.

“I am going nowhere. Just drop me at the hotel and you both enjoy!” Laksh said patting her cheek.

She grinned while Prit smiled. They got into the car which Laksh arranged for them so that they can drive themselves.

“Bye! Enjoy!” Laksh said kissing Dwiti’s forehead as he got down the car.

“Jiju let’s have dinner together. We will be back till dinner.” Prit said.

Laksh chuckled and nodded.

“Where do you want to go Miss. Cute?” he asked looking at her.

“Shopping!” she said with exciting eyes.

He chuckles and starts the car.

“Let’s have something first then we will go.” He said as they reached the mall.

“You are hungry?” she asked.

“Nope! But you are!” he said poking her nose.

“No! I am not. So direct shopping. Let’s go!” she just pulled him.

They both did their shopping and left for dinner. Laksh also comes near them and they go for dinner. They are sitting and talking.

“Waise Chotu! Would you listen to me about something without questioning me?” Laksh asked.

Prit looked at him and shook his head. Laksh ignored him.

“Stay away from that guy Abir!” Laksh says directly.

Dwiti looks at him then turns to Prit. He shook his head as no.

“Bhai I am friends with him because he is Rakshu’s best friend. I talk very less to him. And I promise I will take care of myself.” Dwiti says.

“Jiju chill. Dwiti don’t take his words seriously.” Prit says.

“But bhai isn’t wrong. I am not much comfortable around him.” Dwiti says.

“And I was anyways thinking to tell him to give my space.” Dwiti continues.

“Good!” Laksh says.

“Jiju yaar! Stop it na.” Prit says.

“It’s about her safety Prit!” Laksh says.

“He doesn’t look that kind. Yeah I know it looks that he likes her but that doesn’t mean he would harm her.” Prit says.

Laksh was about to speak something but Dwiti speaks.

“Now you both don’t fight. I know you are concerned about me. I promise I will take care. Don’t worry.” Dwiti assures them.

Laksh just sighs nodding. Prit side hugs Dwiti assuring her. She smiles.

“How is bhabhi?” Dwiti asks.

“She is fine!” Laksh says not looking at her as she doesn’t know that Ragini is pregnant.

Since they have decided not to say to anybody they hid it from her too.

“I will drop her and come Jiju!” Prit says as they completed their dinner.

Laksh nods kissing Dwiti’s forehead. She bids bye and they leave.

“Dwiti!” Prit called her as she is looking out of the car as they are going to her hostel.

“Yes Mr. Cute!” she responds smiling turning towards him.

“Don’t think much about jiju’s words. Just be the way you want to. But don’t neglect things that they turn up the other way and you get hurt. I can’t bare if anything happens to you.” He says.

“I Love You!” she says looking at him lovingly.

He looks at her once and then back to road.

“I Love You too!” Prit responds smiling.

“I promise I will keep your words in mind.” She says.

He nods.

“And Thank You!” she says.

He frowns and looks at her.

“For?” He asks turning to the road again.

“Just like that!” she says smiling.

He looks at her and then shakes his head in disbelief. They get down the car as they reach the hostel. He moves towards her while she hugs him tight.

“We will meet tomorrow!” he says caressing her hair.

“Wait… what? You are not going?” she asked surprised.

He smiles and shakes his head in no.

“Two more days!” he says pulling her nose.

“Yay!” she says softly so that she doesn’t embarrass herself.

He chuckles.

“May I bunk?” she asks with puppy face.

“You want to?” he asks as he wanted her to actually bunk.

She immediately nods yes like a kid. He chuckles.

“Get ready by 11.00 tomorrow. I will drop jiju and come to pick you.” He says.

“You don’t have any work?” she asks confused.

“Jiju is the best!” he says grinning.

She grins along with him excited and hugs him again. He smiles and hugs her back.

“Good Night Miss. Cute!” He says kissing her forehead lovingly.

“Good Night Mr. Cute!” she whispers to him.

She looks around. Finding none she kisses him on his cheek and runs away. He looks at the way she went with wide eyes. She looks back at him smiling and goes away while he smiles and goes away.

Author’s POV ends.

*****

Thank You for reading.

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 4.4K 32
Ragini moves on in life after laksh marries kavya.. Shifts to mumbai, gets a job and gets settled in life.. life should be better for her from now o...
25.7K 1.3K 13
I loved him, I love him n I will always love him bcz he is my first crush n my last love.. said ragini. love you swato..said sanskaar. love you to...
317K 5.5K 17
Laksh is the man in Ragini's life the first and the last one. He is possessive about her and makes her his wife. She isn't that innocent as she too l...