𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓵𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵

By Novelist_Susanna

Qi Bai Cao, the "Queen Of Yuan Wu Dao" trying to hide her sadness and pain from her friends. She got what she... More

Meet The Leads
A new start
Surprised or shocked?
Unknown Person
PUZZLE, which needs to be solved
Wanna know you
Millions of Questions
Ting hao is back
Puzzle is solved
Just Wanted To Save You
BETRAYAL
Place for someone special
One condition
Confess to convince
Happiness in the air
Kidnapped!
A Surprise for Ting Yi
Someone is coming back
Welcome back "Senior"
Just Friends
Real Owners
Where is Bai Cao?
Problems, with no end
Too many questions ❓
Tracked Bai Cao
A lesson from Bai Cao
Back in Senses
The Reason
Emotional Out Burst
True Meaning
Losing Hopes?
New Friends 👏
"Family" A Hidden Truth
Memories(Part 1)
Memories (Part 2)
Acquaintance
Pillow Fight
Interrogation
Have to choose
Past is in the past
Yi Feng 'A Suspicious Man'?
Running from feelings?
Ting Yi's Failed Plan
Unheard Expression
Great Love of Great Lovers
Truth came out because of Allergy?
True Truth
One more truth came out?
Unheard condition (Accepted)
No Sorry, No Thank You
Mission "Ting Yi's Birthday"
Chang An's Gift to Ting Yi
Chang An's haunted memory
Plan in action
Ting Yi's Birthday Celebration
Ting Yi's Birthday Celebration(part 2)
Funny Misunderstanding
No Objection
Appeal of a chance
Scared of Happy Memorise
Trying something new
Permission Granted
Knowing each other
Have to break your leg?
Getting used to each other
Last Day of the Week
Plan failed
Fei Yu's heartbreaking proposal
Mission Xiao Ying & Yi Feng Together Accomplished
Ruo Bai is Back
Ruo Bai was dead but was not dead
Ruo Bai has changed!
Importance of Bai Cao to Chang An
Bloomed in Moonlight
Peaceful smile
Tired of being his slave.
Scared for each other
Need of closure
The Journey towards the US - Started.
Yi Feng's Bitter Past
Unworthy but still, Worthy
PRISONERS
Benefits of Bodyguards
Truth & Dare.
Truth & Dare (Part 2)
Chang An's past
Bai Cao's nightmare
HIS CHILDHOOD CRUSH
BAI CAO'S HUBBY
Long Drive
Long Drive (Part 2)
Ting Hao and Bai Cao's Child.
FALLEN
HER HEART'S WARMNESS
IT'S ALL DUST
BAI CAO IS JEALOUS
TING HAO KNOWS EVERYONE
CAN'T STOP MYSELF
RETHRIVED MEMORY
TING HAO & CHANG AN'S BOND
BAI CAO'S PARENTS
HOPES THAT AI SHU IS STILL ALIVE?
SIMILARITIES
OUR VULNERABILITY
SCARED OF LOVE
HER MYSTERIOUS IDENTITY
THE THIRD WHEEL IN THEIR LOVE
TRUST ISSUES
FRIENDS AGAIN
CHILDHOOD LOVE OR CURRENT LOVE
ENEMY OR ADMIRER
TING YI & CHANG AN'S CONFESSION
CHU YUAN'S PROPOSAL
A NEW WITNESS
THE NEW CHARACTER IN THEIR STORY
WE ARE COUSINS
BLURRY PAST
SIBLINGS
THE NIGHTMARE RETURNS
QU XIANG NAN IS SHOT
BAI CAO IS IN DANGER
THE END

HER BEST DECISION

127 17 19
By Novelist_Susanna

Chang An - I want you to say the truth. See, it's like if Ai Shu is still waiting for you and likes you then it will be like, on one side, there is a girl who likes you and you loved her too in childhood but you don't love her now and on the other, there is a girl whom you currently love but she does not love you. What will you do?

Ting Hao - What do you want me to do?

Chang An: What do you think that you will do?

Ting Hao - That is what I am asking, what do you think I should do?

Chang An - You should do what you think should be done by you.

Ting Hao - Why are you saying the same thing in different words?

Chang An - Then why are you asking me the same question in different words?

Ting Hao - Why are you copying me?

Chang An - I am not copying you. You are the one who is copying me.

Then both of them folds their hands and starts looking in the opposite direction.

Ting Hao signs and then turned towards Chang An.

Ting Hao - What do you want me to do? What do you want me to say? What do you want to know?

Chang An - I just want to know what is in your heart, Ting Hao.

Ting Hao smiled and lowers down his head.

Ting Hao - At this moment, who is in my heart is more important than what is in my heart. And you know very well who is in my heart.

Chang An - Yeah, I know

Then Chang An also lowered down his face and Ting Hao was looking at him.

Ting Hao(thinking) - Is he disappointed with my answer? Did he think that I will say that I will choose Ai Shu? I need to clear this up.

Ting Hao - See, Chang An, I love Bai Cao and I can't help it. And whatever I said to Ai Shu was in childhood. I was a kid at that time.

Hearing that, Chang An glared at Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - I mean, I am not saying that I was not serious at that time. I am just saying that I love Bai Cao. I don't know why I love her. She is the first person who rejected me so many times but still I love her God know why. And I am sure that Ai Shu might have moved on. I am sure that she is not waiting for me. To be honest, I hope she is not waiting for me because I know that I won't be able to give her that what she expects me to give her. I just love Bai Cao and I can not imagine loving someone else and in that someone, Ai Shu is included too. I just don't want Ai Shu to go through with what I went through. I don't want her to like or for wait someone who is already in love with someone because I know how it feels. I know how much it hurts to see the person you love... loving someone else. I just don't want Ai Shu to feel that. And I am pretty sure that she might have a boyfriend because, since childhood, she was charming. Or if she doesn't have a boyfriend, then she must have a person who madly loves her. And I am very very very sure that she will be really very happy to know that her Brother Ting Hao is madly in love with someone.

Chang An - I hope the same. And Thank God that you will not become my brother in law! What a relief!

Ting Hao - Yeah, right.

Both of them giggled.

Chang An - I am really happy, Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - Why? Because I won't become your brother in law!

Chang An - That is a reason for my happiness but I am happy to see your love for Bai Cao. I am happy to know that you are ready to sacrifice everything for her. Doesn't matter if she loves you or not, you will always love her.

Ting Hao - Any doubts?

Chang An - Not at all.

Both of them looked at each other and smiled. Then Ting Hao lowers down his head and his smile starts to faint.

Ting Hao - I think... Bai Cao is tired of me loving her so much.

Chang An was confused to hear that. He turned his face towards Ting Hao.

Chang An - What do you mean?

Then Ting Hao raises his head and his eyes fell straight upon Bai Cao.

FLASHBACK

Bai Cao - You are talking as if I would have sat there and let him do whatever he want to. Did you forget that I also know how to fight?

Ting Hao - I thought nothing at that time, Bai Cao. I just knew that I have to protect you from every evil thing. I know that I have hurt you and I am sorry for that. But I trust you the most, Bai Cao.

Both of them looked at each other.

Ting Hao's eyes were filled with love, care and affection for Bai Cao and Bai Cao could see that.

Bai Cao - Stop loving me, Senior Ting Hao.

Bai Cao said that while looking straight into Ting Hao's eyes. Ting Hao's eyes which were filled with love is now filled with pain and shock.

Ting Hao - What!

Bai Cao - Please stop loving me.

Ting Hao turned his face to another side and Bai Cao was looking at him. Both of them had tears in their eyes but were not letting them to fall. 

Then Ting Hao turned towards Bai Cao and looked into her eyes.

Ting Hao - Don't stop me loving you, Bai Cao, because you have no right to do that. This love is one-sided and it's mine... it's from my side, Bai Cao. I am not forcing you to love me. I am not forcing you to like me. I am not even asking you to give me a chance to prove that I love you, then why are you telling me to stop loving you? How could you ask me to stop loving you? This is my love, Bai Cao. I love you and I can't help it. Even if I want to stop... this heart won't let me.

Ting Hao said that while pointing his finger at his left chest.

Ting Hao - So, never ask me to stop loving you because whenever you will do that, this heart will start loving you more because you know that I do exactly the opposite to what I was asked to do.

Both of them smiled.

Ting Hao - Let's go.

Bai Cao nodded. 

Then both of them went towards the door. Ting Hao opens the door and Bingwei and Ting Yi fell to the ground.

FLASHBACK ENDED

Ting Hao was still looking at Bai Cao thinking about what she said to him. Then suddenly, Chang An snapped in front of Tang Hao and Ting Hao was taken out of his thoughts.

Chang An - Ting Hao, are you even in your senses? I have been calling you and you are ignoring me.

Ting Hao - It's nothing like that, Chang An. I was not ignoring you, I was just thinking.

Chang An - Ok, now will you answer my question?

Ting Hao - Which question?

Chang An - What did you mean by Bai Cao is tired of you loving her?

Ting Hao - Nothing. Let's go inside, it's too late now.

Then Ting Hao got up and started walking towards everyone else.

Chang An(yelling) - Ting Hao, you can't do this to me. You should not have said that when you did not want to tell me the whole thing.

Ting Hao - Guys, let's get inside. It's getting late and cold too. We need to get up early in the morning because we have a meeting there, remember?

Ting Yi - Yeah, you are right, Brother but what is Chang An saying? What did you not tell him?

Ting Hao - Nothing. Let's go.

Then everyone started walking towards their rooms.

While walking, Bai Cao was lost in her thoughts and Ting Hao could see that.

Everyone went to their respective rooms but Bai Cao was the one who was standing near the door thinking something and Ting Hao was looking at her.

Then he went near her.

Ting Hao(softly) - Bai Cao!

When Bai Cao heard Ting Hao's voice, she was taken out of her thoughts.

Bai Cao - Yes, Senior Ting Hao?

Ting Hao - What happened?

Bai Cao - What happened?

Ting Hao - Why are you so lost?

Bai Cao - I was just thinking something.

Ting Hao - And what were you thinking?

Bai Cao(thinking) - I can't tell him what I was actually thinking.

Bai Cao - I was just thinking about master, Guang Ya and Lin Li. I hope they are well there.

Ting Hao - They are okay, Bai Cao. We have given them full security. Don't worry. Nothing will happen to them.

Bai Cao - Yeah. Nothing will happen to them thanks to you, Senior Brother Yi Feng and couch. If you guys would not have arranged all this, then I don't know what would have happened. I just don't want them to be hurt because they have done nothing.

Ting Hao - I know and we won't let anything happen to them.

Bai Cao - Good night, Senior Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - Good night, Bai Cao.

Both of them smiled at each other and then went back to their room.

In Bai Cao's room.

Bai Cao laid down on her bed. She was looking at the ceiling.

FLASHBACK

Xiao Ying - I know that you loved Senior Ting Hao from the very beginning.

Bai Cao - Yeah, I love him... I love him a lot. But soon Ai Shu will come... then Senior Ting Hao will get his childhood love. She was his first love. You know what first love is. You can never forget your first love. It remains just somewhere in the corner of your heart. When it will come back, it will make its place again. In the same way, Ai Shu will again make her place in Senior Ting Hao's life. She will love him just the way I wanted to love him. She will give him that happiness that he deserves. She will fulfil this void of love in his life. My bad luck! I couldn't be the one who can love him till the end... but Ai Shu will give him that love... a love that will be his only... that won't give him any pain... only pleasure and pleasure only. She will again be in that place which was mine. Maybe... that place was never mine.

Xiao Ying - Bai Cao, stop acting like a fool. You're the one whom Senior Ting Hao loves... Ai Shu won't be able to reach that place that you have in his heart. That place is only yours... whenever Senior Ting Hao tried to give that place to someone else, he failed. Now he doesn't even want to try. Then how can you think that someone else will get that place in his heart? Bai Cao, Senior Ting Hao has failed miserably... I'm sure he is a person who can do whatever he wants. But this is the only thing that he could never do. He could never move on from you. You were his love... you're his love and you'll be his love... till the day this world ends.

Bai Cao's tears were falling because she also couldn't deny this fact. She was hiding her face to not let others know that she was crying. Then Xiao Ying held her hand and sat on her knees.

Xiao Ying - Bai Cao, tell me one thing truly. When Senior Brother Ruo Bai came back, did you forget Senior Ting Hao? Did you think that you'll start afresh beginning with Senior brother Ruo Bai? Did you get this thought even for once?

Bai Cao - No, not at all... I told you all that there is nothing between me and senior brother Ruo Bai anymore. Maybe there was nothing between us.

Xiao Ying - If you couldn't forget Senior Ting Hao after Senior Brother Rui Bai's arrival, how can you expect Senior Ting Hao to forget you after Ai Shu's arrival? He loves you more than anyone else... even you can't love him as much as he does... Then this expectation of yours will never be fulfilled

Bai Cao - Then what should I do? He can't be like a one-sided lover life long. This hurt more than hell.

Xiao Ying - Then save him from this hell.  Bai Cao, I know you can save him from this pain. What will happen in future is not In our control. We can only pray to God that nothing bad happens. But you can at least save him from this pain of not getting the person whom he loves truly. If you'll not be with him, he will be hurt emotionally. What do you fear? You fear that something might happen to him if you'll be near him. But if you won't be near him, he will just be alive. His heart will die. And you know... death isn't when your body is static. Death is when your heart is unable to feel anything. Without you, his heart will be like that. If still, you don't want to confess to him, I'll say that you never loved him. Because if you love him truly, you will never be able to let him be a living dead... you won't give him that punishment for loving you selflessly. He doesn't deserve that. Think about it and take your decision before it's too late... don't do anything which you will regret throughout your life.

Then suddenly, Ting Hao came from the back.

Ting Hao - Guys, let's get inside. It's getting late and cold too.

FLASHBACK ENDED

Bai Cao - Whatever Xiao Ying said was right. I can't let him live like a living dead. I won't get over him because I know that I can't get over him. If I can't get over him, then how can I expect Senior Ting Hao to get over me? Xiao Ying was right, what will happen in the future is not in our control but I will pray. I will confess to Senior Ting Hao. I will tell him about my feelings. I can't do this with him. I can't let him live in that hell like a dead person. I will confess to him tomorrow night. I should tell Xiao Ying.

Then Bai Cao got up from her bed and slowly went towards Xiao Ying's room without making any noise.

She knocks on the door once but there was no response. She again knocked and still no response. Then she takes out her phone and dials Xiao Ying's number and Xiao Ying answers the call.

Xiao Ying - What happened, Bai Cao?

Bai Cao - Open the door.

Xiao Ying - Why?

Bai Cao - Just open the door. I want to tell you something.

Xiao Ying - Ok.

Then Xiao Ying went near the door and opens it. As she opened it, Bai Cao hugged her tightly.

Xiao Ying - What are you doing, Bai Cao?

Bai Cao - I am really happy, Xiao Ying.

Xiao Ying - Why?

Bai Cao - I have decided.

Xiao Ying - What have you decided, Bai Cao?

Bai Cao - I have decided to confess my feelings to Senior Ting Hao.

As Xiao Ying hears that, her eyes went wide. She closes the door.

Xiao Ying - What did you just say?

Bai Cao - I will confess my feelings to Senior Ting Hao.

Xiao Ying - Really! When?

Bai Cao - Tomorrow night.

Hearing that, Xiao Ying hugged Bai Cao.

Xiao Ying - I am very happy, Bai Cao. I can't even express my happiness right now

Bai Cao - Even I can't. But promise me that you won't tell anyone about this. Not even Senior Brother Yi Feng.

Xiao Ying - Promise.

Bai Cao - I guess we should sleep now. I will go to my room.

Xiao Ying - Ok.

Then Bai Cao went to her room and slept.

Next morning

As usual, Bai Cao and Ting Hao got up and were cooking breakfast. One by one, everyone started coming down and sat at the table.

Bai Cao had a wide smile on her face thinking that she will confess her love for Ting Hao to him.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, why are you smiling so much today?

Bai Cao - Nothing, Senior Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, I know you more than you know yourself. I know that you don't smile for no reason.

Bai Cao - How could you say so?

Ting Hao - Because I don't smile without any reason. And we are pretty much similar.

Bai Cao - Maybe we are similar, but there is no reason for me to smile. Even I don't know why I am smiling.

Xiao Ying - Maybe I know why she is smiling.

Ting Hao - You do! What is it?

Xiao Ying was about to say something but before she could, Bai Cao stuffed her mouth with grapes.

Bai Cao - Xiao Ying, you should eat fruits. You are getting weak now. You need iron. Take this bowl and eat all these grapes. Ok?

Xiao Ying nodded and went towards the dining table with the bowl of grapes.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, why didn't you let Xiao Ying tell me the reason?

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, you will get to know everything soon.

Ting Hao - What do you mean?

Bai Cao - Let me repeat myself, you will get to know everything soon.

Ting Hao - Fine... Don't tell me.

After thirty minutes.

They were finished eating their breakfast and were ready to go to Feng Yun Hall.

They sat on their respective cycles and started riding them.

While they were riding their cycles.

Ting Hao was wearing his Bluetooth headphones and hearing some music. Suddenly, Ting Hao stopped because his phone fell down on the road.

No one realised that Ting Hao stopped.

Ting Hao was going to pick his phone.

On the other hand, Bai Cao was still smiling. Then suddenly, she heard a car's horn.

The car was pushing the horn a lot. Then Bai Cao turned back and saw a car coming towards Ting Hao. It was the same car who was pushing the horn all this time. Ting Hao could not hear that car's horn because he was listening to music. As Bai Cao saw that car coming towards Ting Hao, she shouted...

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao!

But this was of no use. The car was coming towards Ting Hao at full speed. Seeing that, Bai Cao left her cycle and ran towards Ting Hao yelling his name.

As others heard Bai Cao's voice, they stopped and turned back. They also saw the car coming towards Ting Hao.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.4K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...
120 1 17
In the Ancient times, there were mainly fairies (fairy clan) & Demions (Demion clan). There were many sub clans in fairies while there were only dem...
81K 1.2K 135
A part-time doctor came to the club. She was beautiful, gentle and meticulous, and she was very good at coaxing people. There are often innocent te...
683K 37.4K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...