A Knot ✔

By Dharani17

Highest Ranking - 1st in RagLak on 13th November 2020 1st in RagYa on 10th June 2020 A Tale of Two People INT... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~ (Last)

~50~

446 42 18
By Dharani17

Namaskaram 🙏

Happy Deepavali Everyone 💥💥💥

*****

His POV

I woke up as I got disturbed due to sunrays. I caressed the other side of the bed looking that side longingly. I Miss her so much. It’s been just twenty days. There are TEN more days. We had a great time in the week which we went for honeymoon. After we returned I fell sick due to climate changes. She couldn’t even meet me as she is not allowed to come here. I missed her badly. Thankfully I got recovered in just two days and immediately met her. We both spent whole day without any disturbances. Now it’s been two days again we didn’t meet as I was getting late in office and very much tired.

My phone beeped so I turned to it. I was about to take my phone but something caught my attention. ‘A STICK NOTE'. I took it and read.

“Rise and Shine Birthday Boy! Happy First Birthday with me. Get ready to have one of the beautiful days of your life.” I smiled reading it.

She wished me last night and now she had planned this for me. I Love You wifey!

“I know you will be confessing your love for me in your brain. I Love You too Mr. Husband! Now it’s time for action. Get down the bed and take ten… wait no… seven steps straight.” She stated the other side of the note.

I did as ordered my wifey. I got myself in front of the wardrobe which has ‘A STICK NOTE' again.

“OPEN ME :)” it had.

I shook my head and opened the door. Another ‘STICK NOTE' but it is stick to a gift box. I took the note and read.

“Birthday dress for my Handsome Birthday Boy!” it stated.

I smiled and opened it. I looked at the beautiful plain shirt and pants which are formals. I looked at the small chit that is in the gift box.

“You will wear this today even if you don’t like it. For me pleasseeee!” is written on the chit.

I shook my head in disbelief and went to freshen up. I returned back after freshening and moved towards the dressing table. I found another gift box there. I took it and opened it. It has a beautiful watch in it. I smiled and adored it. I took my comb and looked towards the mirror. Another STICK NOTE! I took the note.

“Hello Handsome! Hope you liked the watch. If not liked it then we can exchange it. Put it back in the box and wear your old one. We both will later go and exchange it to the one you like.” It stated.

I looked at the watch and kissed it.

“I Loved it Wifey! But I want to see youuuuuu!” I whined to myself and sighed.

I moved towards the wardrobe to take my coat but saw another STICK NOTE there.

“No coat today please. You look more handsome when you don’t wear a coat. You will look the coolest!” it stated.

I smiled taking the note and stored it the way I stored every other note. I moved towards the door taking my phone and saw another STICK NOTE on the door. I took it and read it.

“ENJOY THE BREAKFAST DATE WITH YOUR PARENTS LOVE!” it stated.

I smiled putting the note in my pocket and moved out. I saw ma sitting on the couch. I moved to her and took her blessings. She kissed my head wishing me again.

“Where is papa ma?” I asked.

“Here I am son!” I heard papa and turned to see him coming towards us.

I took his blessings and he gave me a gift box.

“Happy Birthday my boy!” Papa wished again giving me the box.

I hugged him thanking. I looked at the box and him. He asked me to open and I opened it. It had a beautiful frame of collage of my photographs with Ma and Papa.

“I didn’t add your Wifey here since I want it to be us in this.” Papa said teasingly.

I just shook my head in disbelief.

“Let’s have breakfast!” Ma said guiding us to dining table.

“Woowww… Do we have guests today?” I asked looking at the dishes.

“Ask your wifey!” Ma said.

I looked at her questioningly.

“She has ordered Robin to make all this. She also sent something for you.” Saying ma opened the box and passed me the whole box.

Gajar ka Halwa! My favourite! She had made it as she knows that I love that most among all other dishes she makes. I happily had my breakfast with ma and papa talking to them. I am busy for the day as I have a meeting. So I won’t be able to meet her today until evening. But evening she has some practise as she has got a competition coming soon and she also had to guide her students regarding the competition. So I may not be able to meet her today or I will try to meet her at night after dinner. I am sure if we meet also both of us will be very tired and will be departing our ways really soon to go to bed. I will miss her on my first birthday after marriage. I sighed and bid bye to ma and papa. I left taking my lunch box which ma packed and gave me asking me to not to skip my lunch.

I opened the car door and there is another STICK NOTE on the steering.

“Call me!” it stated.

I smiled and immediately called her.

“Happy Birthday Mr. Husband!” she wished as soon as she took the call.

“Thank You for the surprises Wifey!” I thanked her.

“Hawwww! So mean! You are thanking your wife!” she said dramatically.

I chuckled.

“Since we don’t have much time let my drama be kept on hold. You please have your lunch. Don’t skip it. Be a good Birthday Boy!” she said.

“As you say My Queen!” I said.

“Now bye! You are getting late. I Love You! I Miss You!” she said.

“Why so soon?” I asked getting sad.

“Look at the watch!” she said.

“Oh yes! A beautiful one. Gifted by my Wifey!” I said looking at the watch.

“Aww… such a cute wife you have. You are so blessed!” she said.

“I can’t even dare to deny! I am very blessed.” I said smiling.

“You don’t have much time to flirt Mr. Husband. Chalo keep this also on hold. You need to leave. Bye!” She said again remembering my time.

I sighed.

“Bye! I Love You! I Miss You sooooooo much!” I said to her.

“Me too!” she replied back and we hang the call.

****

It was a hectic day. It’s almost eight and my work and meeting just got finished. I just sat on the chair in my cabin when the door of the my cabin barged open.

“Lucky chalooooo!” Ronak pulled me along with him.

I didn’t even have energy to ask him what it is. We didn’t spend time together today. Not even visited the orphanage. I got sad while Ronak pushed me into the car and drove off the car.

I closed my eyes letting him kidnap me. He shook me and I opened my eyes like after ten minutes. I looked around to find Radhu and Rohan present there. I looked above. It’s an orphanage. When did they construct orphanage here? Thinking I got down. Radhu and Rohan hugged me wishing me and we had some good time for fifteen minutes in the orphanage. Since it’s very late we had spent very little time with the kids there.

“I will drop this tired birthday boy and go. You guys carry on!” I heard Ronak saying to Rohan and Radhu while I was already sitting in the car with my eyes closed.

He drove off while I again drifted to sleep. I opened my eyes as I felt something soft on my forehead to see my beautiful wife infront of my eyes.

“Wifey!” I whispered.

She moved back and I looked around. I am in the car but the car is somewhere which I never saw. I looked at her and she signed me to get down with a smile. I got down smiling and she forwarded her hand to me. I held her hand and she just moved into my embrace hugging me tight.

“Happy Birthday Mr. Husband!” She wished from my embrace.

“Thank You Wifey!” I spoke hugging her tight and my face in the crook of her neck.

She moved back from the hug and held my hand again.

“Where are we?” I asked looking around.

“It’s actually one of the houses papa had kept empty. It’s away from all the chaos of the city. I wanted to spend your birthday night with you here. So I planned to kidnap you and keep you here as hostage for the whole night.” She said.

“I am all yours my lady. You may do whatever you want to with me!” I winked at her smiling mischievously.

She chuckled and hit me lightly. We walked towards the house. It’s completely dark.

“No Electricity?” I asked her.

She gave me a look for which I chuckled. She took me to the house and opened the door. It’s still dark. She left me and all the lights got on after few moments. I looked around. It’s a beautiful house. I looked at her questioningly.

“Surprised?” she asked.

“Definitely! I don’t think anybody would expect this kind of surprise where the whole house is very much empty with just normal lights but your wife gives so much of build up as if there is a lots of decoration and all.” I said.

She chuckled.

“I didn’t get time for all those. I just want us to spend time together so at the end moment asked papa to get this cleaned but yes you have a very big surprise there.” She said pointing at a room.

I smiled and nodded.

“Let me close this door then we will go.” She said.

I nodded. We went inside the room which has a small table with cake which I can see from the entrance. Whole room is decorated with balloons. I am feeling like a ten year old getting excited for his birthday after seeing this. There is a cot laying on a corner which is decorated with rose petals. Okay this doesn’t make a ten year old excited. Hehe.

“This is done by Aarushi. Her logic is every birthday person is treated as just born so balloon decoration.” She said rolling her eyes.

I chuckled.

“But she also realised that I am not ten but definitely a married person!” I said pointing to the cot.

She looked at me with wide eyes and hit me blushing. I chuckled taking her into my embrace and kissing her head.

“Let’s go. I am hungry too.” I said smiling.

She nodded and we moved towards the cake. She passed me the knife.

“Make a wish!” she whispered.

I pulled her in front of me and hugged her from back. I kept my chin on her shoulder and closed my eyes making a wish to god to let us stay together in every moment of our life. I opened my eyes and looked at her who is already looking at me.

“I Love You!” she said.

I smiled and pecked her lips. She smiled and held my hand. She made me cut the cake and took the piece. She fed me still staying like that and I fed her.

“Well now it’s the main surprise. Once that is done we will have dinner.” She said.

I nodded. She moved away from me and went to her bag. She took a gift box from her bag and moved towards me. I took it smiling and kissed her forehead lovingly.

“Open it!” she said excited.

Seeing her excitement I couldn’t stop myself and opened it. The thing inside just made me numb. I couldn’t be more happy after this gift. I just kept that on the table and hugged her tight. She hugged me back tight just like me.

“Congratulations to be Papa!” She whispered.

“Congratulations to be mumma!” I whispered back and broke the hug.

I kissed her forehead lovingly as I saw her happy smile. I am not understanding how to express my happiness. I want to scream loudly.

“Aren’t you happy?” she asked.

“I am sooo happy that I am not understanding how to express my happiness. I really want to scream very loudly. I want to lift you and rotate you for giving the best gift for my birthday.” I said smiling happily.

“Then why are you silent? Come on… Scream!” she said.

I looked at her for few moments and just screamed loudly jumping up and down. I suddenly took her into my arms bridal style and just rotated screaming loudly. She is laughing happily enjoying in my arms. I stopped when I felt that I am feeling dizzy. I made sure I put her down safely and we both hugged till we both felt we are not dizzy anymore.

“When did you check?” I asked looking at the pregnancy test kit which she gifted me and is showing positive.

“Last night! I wanted to surprise you if it is positive.” She said making me look at her.

“If it was negative?” I asked her frowning.

“I would have told you tomorrow. I can’t spoil your birthday.” She said.

I just took her into my arms. She hugged me back.

“We need to go to hospital tomorrow. I have an appointment.” She said looking at me.

I nodded and joined both of our foreheads. I sat on my knees and kept my hand on her belly. I just kept feeling it. OUR BABY! My eyes turned teary. I moved close and kissed her belly.

“Papa Loves You Princess!” I said.

Ragini caressed my hair. I looked at her and her eyes are teary too. I stood up and hugged her again.

“I am hungry!” She pouted looking at me.

I smiled and nodded. We both got settled to have dinner near the cot. She was about to serve but I stopped her. I served in the plate and fed first morsel to her.

“For Princess from papa!” I said as I fed her.

She smiled as she gulped her food and fed me. We both had food and got changed into the clothes Mrs. Laksh has already got for us.

“How did you plan everything in the house?” I asked we both are laying in each other’s embrace.

“Ma helped and also Prit woke up really early to make sure he sets up everything as instructed by me.” She said.

I smiled and hugged her forehead lovingly.

“You informed ma about us being here?” I asked her.

She nodded. My hand is on her belly while her hand is on mine which is on belly.

“Wifey!” I called her.

“Hmm!” She hummed looking at me.

“Who do you want to come first? Prince or Princess?” I asked.

“Princess!” she said looking at her belly.

“Say that looking at me!” I said.

She looked at me and smiled.

“Why are you lying?” I asked her.

“Now we both will argue I want prince and I want princess. At the end the one who has to will come but that doesn’t mean that we will love them less right? All we want to do is love them as much as we can. So what’s the point of thinking who will come?” she asked.

“You talk so much yaar!” I said shaking my head.

“Yeah! Changing the topic because I behaved mature than you.” She said.

I pouted and she pecked my lips making smile wide. I pulled her close to me and closed my eyes. Today is one of the best days of my life. I can’t be getting any more happier than this.

His POV ends.

****

It’s 50th Part 😍😍💃💃💃 Golden Jubilee 💃💃💃💃 This story is one of my favourites. It’s the second story that I can say which is very much close to my heart. I always wanted to write something on Arranged Marriage and this one is what I am writing. I never thought I would write 50 parts of this story and it’s still going. Thank You everyone for supporting me.

Thank You for reading.

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 4.9K 23
A fun filled love story of raglak... U want to know? Just get in...
29.8K 1.9K 15
Highest Ranking- #1st in RagYa on 16th August 2020 RagLak Short Story Starting date: 17 June, 2020 Finished dare: 03 March, 2021
91.1K 6K 50
#1 in RagLak on 20th Jan 2021 Cute love story of Ragini Gadodia and Laksh Maheshwari.
33.8K 2.3K 21
A lone tear excapes her eyes as she tried to control her emotions. Every one was busy with themselves and laksh moved towards her. "Ragu are you alri...