𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓵𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵

By Novelist_Susanna

Qi Bai Cao, the "Queen Of Yuan Wu Dao" trying to hide her sadness and pain from her friends. She got what she... More

Meet The Leads
A new start
Surprised or shocked?
Unknown Person
PUZZLE, which needs to be solved
Wanna know you
Millions of Questions
Ting hao is back
Puzzle is solved
Just Wanted To Save You
BETRAYAL
Place for someone special
One condition
Confess to convince
Happiness in the air
Kidnapped!
A Surprise for Ting Yi
Someone is coming back
Welcome back "Senior"
Just Friends
Real Owners
Where is Bai Cao?
Problems, with no end
Too many questions ❓
Tracked Bai Cao
A lesson from Bai Cao
Back in Senses
The Reason
Emotional Out Burst
True Meaning
Losing Hopes?
New Friends 👏
"Family" A Hidden Truth
Memories(Part 1)
Memories (Part 2)
Acquaintance
Pillow Fight
Interrogation
Have to choose
Past is in the past
Yi Feng 'A Suspicious Man'?
Running from feelings?
Ting Yi's Failed Plan
Unheard Expression
Great Love of Great Lovers
Truth came out because of Allergy?
True Truth
One more truth came out?
Unheard condition (Accepted)
No Sorry, No Thank You
Mission "Ting Yi's Birthday"
Chang An's Gift to Ting Yi
Chang An's haunted memory
Plan in action
Ting Yi's Birthday Celebration
Ting Yi's Birthday Celebration(part 2)
Funny Misunderstanding
No Objection
Appeal of a chance
Scared of Happy Memorise
Trying something new
Permission Granted
Knowing each other
Have to break your leg?
Getting used to each other
Last Day of the Week
Plan failed
Fei Yu's heartbreaking proposal
Mission Xiao Ying & Yi Feng Together Accomplished
Ruo Bai is Back
Ruo Bai was dead but was not dead
Ruo Bai has changed!
Importance of Bai Cao to Chang An
Bloomed in Moonlight
Peaceful smile
Tired of being his slave.
Scared for each other
Need of closure
The Journey towards the US - Started.
Yi Feng's Bitter Past
Unworthy but still, Worthy
PRISONERS
Benefits of Bodyguards
Truth & Dare.
Truth & Dare (Part 2)
Chang An's past
Bai Cao's nightmare
HIS CHILDHOOD CRUSH
BAI CAO'S HUBBY
Long Drive
Ting Hao and Bai Cao's Child.
FALLEN
HER HEART'S WARMNESS
IT'S ALL DUST
BAI CAO IS JEALOUS
TING HAO KNOWS EVERYONE
CAN'T STOP MYSELF
RETHRIVED MEMORY
TING HAO & CHANG AN'S BOND
BAI CAO'S PARENTS
HOPES THAT AI SHU IS STILL ALIVE?
SIMILARITIES
OUR VULNERABILITY
SCARED OF LOVE
HER MYSTERIOUS IDENTITY
THE THIRD WHEEL IN THEIR LOVE
TRUST ISSUES
FRIENDS AGAIN
CHILDHOOD LOVE OR CURRENT LOVE
HER BEST DECISION
ENEMY OR ADMIRER
TING YI & CHANG AN'S CONFESSION
CHU YUAN'S PROPOSAL
A NEW WITNESS
THE NEW CHARACTER IN THEIR STORY
WE ARE COUSINS
BLURRY PAST
SIBLINGS
THE NIGHTMARE RETURNS
QU XIANG NAN IS SHOT
BAI CAO IS IN DANGER
THE END

Long Drive (Part 2)

124 18 19
By Novelist_Susanna

Chang An was still driving and everyone else was sleeping. Ting Hao was sleeping with his head on Bai Cao's lap and Bai Cao was sleeping with her head on the window.

After 3 hours of continuous driving, Chang An was tired and everyone else was still sleeping. Chang An was unaware of it.

Chang An stops the car on the side of the road.

Chang An - Ting Hao, I need some rest.

Ting Hao did not answer. Chang An turned back and saw Ting Hao sleeping on Bai Cao's lap.

At first, Chang An looked shocked to see him like that. But then, he smiled.

Chang An(thinking) - Finally, Ting Hao and Bai Cao are getting close. Slowly but there is progress in their relationship.

Then Chang An turned towards Bai Cao. And suddenly, he started thinking of what Ting Yi said to him in the cafeteria after drinking the milk he prepared for her.

Chang An(thinking) - How does Bai Cao know about that recipe? As much as I know, I never gave her that recipe. I gave this recipe only to my sister. Does this mean that Bai...

Suddenly Chang An shakes his head hard. It felt like he wanted to take that idea out of his mind. But then suddenly Chang An eyes again fell upon Bai Cao and he started looking at her carefully. But all of a sudden, Chang An saw her sister's image in Bai Cao. His eyes went wide and then he again shared his head with his eyes closed and turned back to front. He keeps his hands on the steering wheel and slowly opens his eyes.

Chang An(thinking) - What am I even doing? Why am I trying to see Bai Cao as my sister? Do they really look so similar?

Suddenly, Chang An hits his hand in the steering wheel.

Chang An - What am I thinking? I guess I need some fresh air.

Them Chang An came out of the car and pushed the car door hardly which made Bang sound. Because of that sound, Ting Yi woke up. Everyone else was a little disturbed but they all went to sleep again but not Ting Yi.

Ting Yi - I want to go out.

Saying that, Ting Yi stood up and hits her head on the roof.

Ting Yi - Ouch!

Then Ting Yi bends herself down a little and sees Ting Hao sleeping on Bai Cao's lap. Her eyes went wide. Then she immediately closes her eyes tightly.

Ting Yi(slapping herself lightly) - Ting Yi, what are you doing? Why were you looking at them like that? Don't you have shame? He is your brother and future sister-in-law.

Then Ting Yi turns her head to her right and slowly opens her eyes. There she sees Chang An walking restlessly.

Ting Yi - What happened to him? Why does he look so restless? How should I ask him? There is no way out?

Then Ting Yi turned towards the trunk. And suddenly, her eyes sparkled like a star.

Ting Yi - I have an idea, but I will need Chang An's help. How should I call him? Phone... where is his phone?

Then Ting Yi started looking near the driver seat whether Chang An's phone is there or not, but it was not there. Then Ting Yi again turned towards Chang An and saw that his phone was in his hand. She took her phone out and called Chang An.

On the other side, when Chang An saw that Ting Yi was calling him he was puzzled and turned back towards the car. He saw that Ting Yi was awake. Ting Yi told him to answer the call with her gesture and Chang An answers the call.

Chang An - Ting Yi, what happened? Why are you calling me when you are near me?

Ting Yi - Chang An, I want to come out. And I guess you saw brother and Bai Cao, right?

Chang An - Yeah, obviously.

Ting Yi - That's why I called you because I don't want to disturb them.

Chang An - If you don't want to disturb them, then how are you going to come out.

Ting Yi - I have an idea.

Scene changed

Chang An was now standing in front of the trunk with his phone in his ear.

Chang An - Do you think it's a good idea? Because I don't get a good feeling from it.

Ting Yi - Chang An, you don't have to do anything. I am the one who will climb out from the truck. You just have to hold my hands when I will be coming out or if I am going to fall.

Chang An - I know that. And I am always there to hold your hand whenever you are going to fall. But still, I don't get any good vibes while thinking about it.

Ting Yi - Chang An, just open the trunk.

Chang An - Okay.

Then Chang An opens the trunk and Ting Yi starts climbing out. She almost came out but suddenly, her leg slipped and she was about to fall. She closed her eyes in fear.

Ting Yi(thinking) - Why am I not feeling any pain?

Chang An - Ting Yi, I know that you are not feeling any pain but my hands are really paining right now.

Ting Yi opens her eyes and finds herself in Chang An's arms. She quickly jumps off his hands.

Chang An - You are heavy, Ting Yi.

Ting Yi - It is because I am not able to practice Yuan Wu Dao or else, I was not so heavy before.

Chang An - I don't think you have grown any fat. I guess, this is your normal weight.

Ting Yi - You know about me more or I do?

Chang An - I was just guessing. I don't have any problem in picking you up in my arms even if you get 10 kg more weight.

Chang An(thinking) - What did I just say? Why did I say that?

Ting Yi - Huh!

Chang An - Yeah, I mean, I know that I will have to pick you up in my arms again because you are really careless. You fall all the time. You are too clumsy.

Ting Yi - I don't fall all the time, okay? This was just an accident. And one more thing, I am not clumsy. Don't forget that I was also a Yuan Wu Dao champion once. It's just because of my leg that I am not able to practice anymore.

Then Ting Yi started looking down at her leg. Her sadness was evident. Chang An bends towards her.

Chang An - Ting Yi, you are still a Yuan Wu Dao champion. To be honest, you are the only one who can give Bai Cao a real fight because you have that competitive spirit which is very rare to find in a person. I know, even if Bai Cao will marry Ting Hao and you and Bai Cao will have to compete with each other, you won't go easy with her and I am sure that Bai Cao won't go easy either.

Ting Yi - I don't think that day will ever come. I don't think that I will be able to compete with Bai Cao ever again.

Chang An - Why do you think so?

Ting Yi - Because when I last went to my doctor, he took an X-ray scan of my leg and he said that I won't be able to practice Yuan Wu Dao anymore because my leg is weak and if I do, then my leg will be broken forever.

Chang An - Do you still have that X-Ray report?

Ting Yi - Yeah, I have it on my phone.

Chang An - Sent it to me.

Ting Yi - Okay.

Then Ting Yi sends the X-Ray scans to Chang An. Chang An started looking at them.

Ting Yi - Don't tell me that you know about all this too.

Chang An - What! No. I don't know so many things, I am a human too

Ting Yi - Yeah, you are right. By the way, why did you looked so restless before?

Just after Chang An heard that his expression changed.

Ting Yi - Chang An, why this sudden change in your expression? Let me guess... you were thinking about your sister, right?

Chang An - How do you know?

Ting Yi - Sixth sense, Chang An.

Then Ting Yi started walking.

Ting Yi - By the way, I am sitting in front. Help me waking up Yi Feng. It is really hard to wake him up.

Chang An - Yeah, but not as hard as waking up Ting Hao.

Ting Yi - Oh please! It is really easy to wake him up. Just say Bai Cao, and he will look as fresh as he just came out after getting ready.

Chang An - That's actually, right. I do the same to wake him up.

Ting Yi - I know, but now... wake him up.

Ting Yi said while pointing at Yi Feng.

Chang An opens the door Yi Feng was about to fall, but Chang An holds him on time. Then Chang An started shaking him. Yi Feng woke up yelling...

Yi Feng - Earthquake! Earthquake!

Chang An immediately puts his hand on Yi Feng's mouth.

Chang An - Yi Feng, it's not an earthquake.

Ting Yi - Yeah, and stop shouting, they all are sleeping.

Yi Feng turned his head and saw everyone sleeping. He saw that Ting Hao was sleeping on Bai Cao's lap but he didn't care about it after he saw Xiao Ying sleeping with her head on Fei Yu's shoulder. He quickly got up and opened the door. He was about to wake Ting Hao up but Chang An pulled him back.

Chang An - Go from there.

Chang An said while pointing at the opened trunk. Yi Feng quickly went towards the trunk and sat down in between Xiao Ying and Fei Yu.

Ting Yi sat on the passenger seat and Chang An sat on the driver seat and started driving.

After 2 hours, Ting Hao woke up and found himself lying on Bai Cao's lap. He saw that everyone else was awakened including Bai Cao. As he saw Bai Cao, he started rubbing his eyes. Bai Cao was looking at him while he was rubbing his eyes. He stopped rubbing his eyes and again looked at Bai Cao.

Ting Hao - So, it's not a dream!

Saying that he quickly got up. After looking at him Chang An and Ting Yi looked at each other. They both smiled.

Ting Yi - Brother, did you had a nice sleep?

Ting Hao - Huh!

Chang An - Of course he did. After all, he slept for around 7 hours.

Ting Hao - Seven hours! Bai Cao, was I all the time sleeping on your lap?

Bai Cao - Maybe. Actually, I also slept.

Chang An - But I didn't. I was all the time awake. And yes, Ting Hao, you were all the time sleeping on Bai Cao's lap.

Ting Hao - I am really sorry, Bai Cao. Your leg must have got numb.

Bai Cao - No, Senior Ting Hao. I am okay.

Ting Hao - Are you sure?

Before Bai Cao could answer Chang An interrupted.

Chang An - I don't know if she is sure or not but I am sure that we are going to reach our destination very soon.

Ting Yi(excitedly) - Really?

Chang An - Yeah. According to GPS, we will be there in 15 minutes.

Ting Yi - Drive fast, Chang An. Let's make it 5 minutes.

Chang An - Are you mad! Do you want the police to follow us for breaking the rule? I am already driving at the speed of 200.

Ting Yi - Really! Is 200 so slow?

Chang An - Shut up, Ting Yi and let me drive.

After 15 minutes.

They finally reached Leavenworth.

That place was all so brightly decorated.

Chang An - Ting Hao, in which inn did you booked our room?

Ting Hao - I didn't book any room.

Everyone - What!

Ting Hao - Was that my responsibility?

Ting Yi - Of course it was.

Chang An - Okay, relax, guys. I have a friend here who has her own inn.

Ting Yi - HER own inn!

Chang An - Yeah.

Xiao Ying - But didn't you said that you had no time for girls?

Chang An - No, Xiao Ying, I didn't said that. I said that I didn't had time for any kind of relationship.

Xiao Ying - Is friendship, not a relationship?

Fei Yu - Yeah, after all, they both are ships.

Yi Feng - What!

Fei Yu - Yeah. Relation-ship, Friend-ship.

Hearing that everyone started laughing.

Chang An - By the way, let me answer Xiao Ying's question. Actually, this is the same inn where I came once with my whole family. At that time, Christy was also my age and she and I became good friends because she also knew Chinese actually she knew a lot of languages. She used to come to my house and I also used to come to her father's inn. And that is the place where I met Chu Yuan also. So, I am very much connected to that place.

Ting Yi - Nice.

Chang An - So, should I take a turn towards her inn.

Ting Hao - Yeah, sure.

Then Chang An turned the car towards Christy's Inn.

After 10 more minutes, they reached the inn. Chang An and everyone else came out of the car and suddenly, a girl came from the back.

Girl(surprised) - Chang An!

Just after Chang An heard that he smiled and turned to his back.

Chang An - Hi, Christy!

As Christy saw Chang An, she hugged him tight. When Ting Yi saw them hugging each other, her anger was so evident that this time Ting Hai too noticed it.

Ting Yi grabs the car's door so tight that her hand started bleeding.

When Ting Hao saw that, he shouted

Ting Hao - Ting Yi, your hand is bleeding

As Chang An heard that, he pushes Christy away and ran towards Ting Yi.

As Chang An saw the blood on Ting Yi's hand he pulled her inside the inn and everyone else followed except Ting Hao.

Chang An made Ting Yi sit down on the chair and started finding the first aid box.

While finding.

Chang An - Ting Yi, what are you doing? Are you out of your sense?
Don't you have any sense organs or do you not have senses?

Ting Yi - Why are you shouting at me?

Chang An - Where is the first aid box, Christy?

Christy - It is there in the first drawer to your left.

Chang An took out the first aid box and went towards Ting Yi and sat down in front of her.

Chang An(in a calm voice) - I am not shouting at you, I am scolding you.

On the other side.

Ting Hao went towards a car.

Ting Hao(thinking) - Why does this car look so similar? Is someone following us? Maybe I am just overthinking.

Then Ting Hao went towards the Inn and from his back, Yin Xiu came out. She was hiding behind a store.

Yin Xiu - Did he saw me? I don't think so. If he would have, he would have been looking for me right now. Yeah, he did not saw me.

On the other side

Ting Hao - Are you okay, Ting Yi?

Ting Yi - Yeah, I am okay, brother.

Christy - Why don't you guys just go in your room and freshen up a little? Then you guys can go out.

Bai Cao - Yeah, we can do that.

Chang An - Christy, can you book that place for us?

Christy - That special one?

Chang An nodded.

Christy - Okay.

Then Christy took out a key and gave it to Chang An.

Christy - You will have to pay for this place.

Chang An(with a smile) - We will see.

Everyone started walking.

Christy(shouting) - You will have to pay for that place or else you will have to pay for not paying.

Chang An(shouting) - We will see.

Then they all went towards that place.

As they all reached there, they all were astonished.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 1.2K 30
-Completed- Baicao, a hardworking girl with a dream of becoming a Yuan Wu Dao champion but she unknowingly gets into a trouble, when four extreme...
7.8K 601 46
-Very complicated lovestory- Whirlwind Girl 3 (Main cast)- Bai Cao is a very sweet, beautiful, caring girl. She works hard day and night to fulfill R...
58.2K 2.1K 41
// Please do not report this book🙏🙏🙏 // I do not own anything in this book. I'am just uploading this book for my co-wattpad readers.. who love to...
1.6K 107 46
Juniper and Min Jun both want to find REAL love. Both have had their share of heartbreaks. Juniper thought Caleb was the love of her life, until he s...