𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓵𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵

By Novelist_Susanna

Qi Bai Cao, the "Queen Of Yuan Wu Dao" trying to hide her sadness and pain from her friends. She got what she... More

Meet The Leads
A new start
Surprised or shocked?
Unknown Person
PUZZLE, which needs to be solved
Wanna know you
Millions of Questions
Ting hao is back
Puzzle is solved
Just Wanted To Save You
BETRAYAL
Place for someone special
One condition
Confess to convince
Happiness in the air
Kidnapped!
A Surprise for Ting Yi
Someone is coming back
Welcome back "Senior"
Just Friends
Real Owners
Where is Bai Cao?
Problems, with no end
Too many questions ❓
Tracked Bai Cao
A lesson from Bai Cao
Back in Senses
The Reason
Emotional Out Burst
True Meaning
Losing Hopes?
New Friends 👏
"Family" A Hidden Truth
Memories(Part 1)
Memories (Part 2)
Acquaintance
Pillow Fight
Interrogation
Have to choose
Past is in the past
Yi Feng 'A Suspicious Man'?
Running from feelings?
Ting Yi's Failed Plan
Unheard Expression
Great Love of Great Lovers
Truth came out because of Allergy?
True Truth
One more truth came out?
Unheard condition (Accepted)
No Sorry, No Thank You
Mission "Ting Yi's Birthday"
Chang An's Gift to Ting Yi
Chang An's haunted memory
Plan in action
Ting Yi's Birthday Celebration
Ting Yi's Birthday Celebration(part 2)
Funny Misunderstanding
No Objection
Appeal of a chance
Scared of Happy Memorise
Trying something new
Permission Granted
Knowing each other
Have to break your leg?
Getting used to each other
Last Day of the Week
Plan failed
Fei Yu's heartbreaking proposal
Mission Xiao Ying & Yi Feng Together Accomplished
Ruo Bai is Back
Ruo Bai was dead but was not dead
Ruo Bai has changed!
Importance of Bai Cao to Chang An
Bloomed in Moonlight
Peaceful smile
Tired of being his slave.
Scared for each other
Need of closure
The Journey towards the US - Started.
Yi Feng's Bitter Past
Unworthy but still, Worthy
PRISONERS
Benefits of Bodyguards
Truth & Dare.
Truth & Dare (Part 2)
Chang An's past
Bai Cao's nightmare
BAI CAO'S HUBBY
Long Drive
Long Drive (Part 2)
Ting Hao and Bai Cao's Child.
FALLEN
HER HEART'S WARMNESS
IT'S ALL DUST
BAI CAO IS JEALOUS
TING HAO KNOWS EVERYONE
CAN'T STOP MYSELF
RETHRIVED MEMORY
TING HAO & CHANG AN'S BOND
BAI CAO'S PARENTS
HOPES THAT AI SHU IS STILL ALIVE?
SIMILARITIES
OUR VULNERABILITY
SCARED OF LOVE
HER MYSTERIOUS IDENTITY
THE THIRD WHEEL IN THEIR LOVE
TRUST ISSUES
FRIENDS AGAIN
CHILDHOOD LOVE OR CURRENT LOVE
HER BEST DECISION
ENEMY OR ADMIRER
TING YI & CHANG AN'S CONFESSION
CHU YUAN'S PROPOSAL
A NEW WITNESS
THE NEW CHARACTER IN THEIR STORY
WE ARE COUSINS
BLURRY PAST
SIBLINGS
THE NIGHTMARE RETURNS
QU XIANG NAN IS SHOT
BAI CAO IS IN DANGER
THE END

HIS CHILDHOOD CRUSH

138 17 28
By Novelist_Susanna

Ting Hao came out from the washroom which was inside the same hospital room where Bai Cao was admitted. He was looking at the door continuously.

Flashback

Bai Cao was seeing her dream and Ting Hao was unaware of it and was sleeping beside her. Then suddenly, his phone started beeping. It was the alarm which Ting Hao set for himself. Ting Hao woke up and saw Bai Cao lying on the bed. While Bai Cao was sleeping, some of her hair was coming on her face. Ting Hao gently touches her face and puts a strand of hair behind her ear. He started looking at her with a smile. When Ting Hao was looking at her, his heart skipped a beat.

Ting Hao(thinking) - She is still sleeping. She looks really cute while sleeping. I should not disturb her.

Then suddenly, Ting Hao noticed the sweat on Bai Cao's forehead. He took out a tissue from the tissue box kept beside him. He slowly wipes the sweat from her head.

Ting Hao(thinking) - Why is she sweating? Maybe she is feeling hot. I should low down the temperature.

Then Ting Hao got up and picks up the remote, lows down the temperature and went inside the washroom to fresh himself up.

Within two minutes, Xiao Ying came inside the room.

Xiao Ying - Why is no one here? Where did Senior Brother Ting Hao go? It's okay since he is not here, I will stay with Bai Cao. But I should inform everyone first or else they will wait for me and Senior Ting Hao to come.

Then Xiao Ying made a call.

Xiao Ying - Hello, Senior Yi Feng!

Yi Feng - Yeah, Xiao Ying? What happened? Are you coming with Senior Ting Hao to have breakfast?

Xiao Ying - Actually, Senior Yi Feng, Senior Ting Hao is not here and Bai Cao is alone here. So, I think I should stay here with Bai Cao. When Senior Ting Hao will come, I will send him.

Yi Feng - Okay, I will wait for you, okay?

There was no reply from Xiao Ying. Yi Feng looks at his phone and saw that the phone was already disconnected.

On the other side -

Xiao Ying - Hello! Hello!

Xiao Ying looks at her phone and saw that her phone got switched off.

Xiao Ying - Oh God! How did my phone got switched off! What would be Senior Yi Feng thinking of me? He must be thinking that I purposefully disconnected the phone. I should immediately put the phone on charge.

Then Xiao Ying started looking for the socket and there was only one socket in the room, which was near Bai Cao's bed. Xiao Ying went near the bed and puts her phone on charge. She was going towards the sofa but suddenly Bai Cao started mumbling "No! No!" while shaking her head left and right. Xiao Ying stopped near Bai Cao.

Xiao Ying(in tensed tone) - Bai Cao, what happened?

Then suddenly, Bai Cao got up yelling

Bai Cao - Mumma!

Xiao Ying puts her hand on Bai Cao's shoulder. Bai Cao turned towards her and hugs her and starts crying.

On the other side, Ting Hao was still inside the washroom smiling while thinking about Bai Cao. He was not able to hear anything from outside. He washed his hand, dried them up with a towel and went towards the door. As he went near the door, he started hearing voices from outside. Ting hao was shocked when he heard the voice of someone crying.

Ting Hao - Why is Bai Cao crying? I should go out and check.

Ting Hao was about to open the gate but before he could, Ting Hao heard Xiao Ying saying "Did you saw that nightmare again?" Ting Hao stopped after hearing that.

Ting Hao(thinking) - Which nightmare is Xiao Ying talking about? And what does she mean by again? DoesBai Cao see nightmares? Usually, nightmares are some sort of horrifying incident which must have happened in the person's past. What horrifying incident did Bai Cao go through which terrify her so much that she burst into tears? Is it because of Ruo Bai? I should stay here and hear their conversation because if they will see me, they won't talk in front of me.

Then Ting Hao started hearing their conversation standing inside the washroom near the door. After some time, Ting Hao was shocked when he heard Xiao Ying saying "You still think that Guang Ya's mom died because you told her about your nightmares?"

Ting Hao - Guang Ya's mom! That means Bai Cao hasn't recently started seeing those nightmares. She is seeing those nightmares since childhood. That means, it is not related to Ruo Bai.

Then he again continued hearing their conversation. After some time hearing their conversation, Ting Hao heard Xiao Ying asking

Xiao Ying - Now, tell me about your nightmare."

Bai Cao - No, I don't want to. I just want to go out of this room. I am not able to breathe.

Inside the washroom.

Ting Hao(tensed) - Bai Cao is not able to breathe! I should go out, but if I will go out... what will Bai Cao think of me? She will think that I was hearing her conversation which I was really doing. I don't want to do that. Now, there is only one person who can help me right now.

Then Ting Hao made a call. He called Chang An.

Ting Hao - Chang An, go to Bai Cao's room. She wants to go out.

Chang An - Why are you whispering?

Ting Hao - Just do what I said.

Why should I go? Why can't you bring her out?

Ting Hao - I can't.

Chang An - Why? Where you?

Ting Hao - I am inside the washroom of Bai Cao's room.

Chang An - Ting Hao! You and Bai Cao are inside the washroom together? What are you two doing?

Ting Hao - Chang An! It's not what you are thinking. I am inside the washroom and Bai Cao is outside with Xiao Ying. Now come to her room and will explain everything to you later. Hurry up, Bai Cao is not able to breathe.

Chang An - What! I will be there in a second.

Then Chang An ran towards Bai Cao's room. and reached. Took Bai Cao out of the room and Ting Hao came out of the washroom.

Flashback ended

Ting Hao - I need to find out about Bai Cao's horrifying past incident that caused her to see those nightmares.

Then Ting Hao came out of the room and found Chang An standing there.

Ting Hao - Chang An, what are you doing here? Where is Bai Cao?

Chang An - She went out with Xiao Ying.

Ting Hao - Okay, then let's go.

Then Ting Hao started walking and Chang An walked behind him.

Chang An - Hey, wait! Why were you hiding inside the washroom?

Ting Hao - Who said I was hiding?

Chang An - Ting Hao, tell me what is going on.

Ting Hao stopped and turned behind towards Chang An.

Ting Hao - I will tell you. Come a little close.

Then Chang An went close to Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - That's too close, go a little back.

Then Chang An went a little back.

Ting Hao - Come a little close.

Then Chang An again went a little close to Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - What are you doing, Chang An? Go a little back.

Chang An was frustrated.

Chang An(yelling) - Ting Hao, don't play with me. Say it.

Then suddenly, a nurse came.

Nurse - What are you both doing? This is a hospital, not your house where you can shout like this.

Chang An - I am sorry. We won't do that again.

Then the nurse went from there.

Chang An - Ting Hao, say it or else you will regret it.

Ting Hao - Okay, okay, firey Chang An, I will tell you.

Then Ting hao went a little close to Chang An.

Ting Hao(whispering) - It's a secret.

Saying that Ting Hao started running and Chang An started running too.

They kept on running and they came out in the garden.

While running

Chang An - Ting Hao, I suddenly remembered something

Ting Hao - What is it?

Chang An - I remembered that in childhood, I was running behind you like this. And at that time, I was holding a bat and was really furious.

As Ting Hao heard that, Ting Hao stopped and Chang An stopped too. Chang An smiled looking at Ting Hao and went near him.

Chang An - Do you remember why I was furious at you?

Ting Hao(nervously) - What are you talking about Chang An? I don't remember anything like that.

Saying that Ting Hao started walking. Chang An again smiled looking at his condition.

Chang An - Wait! I remember.

Ting Hao stopped and turned back towards Chang An.

Ting Hao - What!

Chang An - Yeah. I was furious at you because you proposed to my younger sister.

Ting Hao started laughing but his nervousness was still really evident on his face.

Ting Hao - What are you saying, Chang An?

Chang An(walking towards Ting Hao) - I still remember what you said when I caught you. You said, "Chang An, I am really serious about your sister. I really like her." You said that, right?

Ting Hao - Really! I did that!

Chang An - You see, Bai Cao and Xiao Ying are sitting there only. I was thinking of telling them about it. I will go now.

Chang An started walking towards Bai Cao and Xiao Ying, but suddenly, Ting Hao holds his hand to stop him.

Ting Hao - Chang An, that was all in the past. Don't tell anyone especially Bai Cao about it.

Chang An - Okay, but in one condition.

Ting Hao - Accepted! All your conditions are accepted.

Chang An - Okay, then tell me why were you hiding inside the washroom?

Ting Hao giggled.

Ting Hao - Smart!

Chang An - I know. Now say it.

Chang An - Okay, I will tell you.

On the other side, Bai Cao and Xiao Ying were sitting on the grass.

Xiao Ying - Bai Cao, tell me about your nightmare. I promise that I won't tell anyone. Not even Senior Yi Feng.

Bai Cao - Okay. So, my nightmare is like this. A woman was hugging a small girl. Both of them were between fire. The woman was burning but was not letting the girl get harmed by the fire.

Then Bai Cao started telling Xiao Ying about her nightmare. She addressed herself as a little girl and her mom as a woman.

After 10 minutes.

Bai Cao finished telling Xiao Ying about her nightmare.

Xiao Ying - But who is that little girl? And who is that woman?

Bai Cao - The little girl is me. And the woman is my mom.

Xiao Ying/(shocked) - What! Your mom!

Bai Cao - Yeah.

Xiao Ying - Are you sure?

Bai Cao - Yeah, I am damn sure. But when I saw that same nightmare today, there was a difference.

Xiao Ying - Difference! What is it?

Bai Cao - Before today, I just used to see my mom and myself. But this time, I saw the same palace which I saw before fainting.

Xiao Ying - Palace! That too in the US? Are you sure that it was the same palace?

Bai Cao - I am damn sure, Xiao Ying.

Xiao Ying - But you never came to the US before, right?

Bai Cao - Obviously, Xiao Ying. You know everything.

Xiao Ying - That means, your master is hiding something from you.

Bai Cao - No, Xiao Ying. Why would my master hide anything related to my past?

Xiao Ying - You remember who saved you from that fire?

Bai Cao - I am not sure. All that is a little blurry but I think that it was my master only.

Xiao Ying - That means, your master is hiding something from you. He was the one who saved you. But he never told you from where he brought you, right?

Bai Cao - Yeah.

Xiao Ying - I am very sure that your master is hiding from you.

Then suddenly, Bai Cao got a call. It was from her master. She picked up the call.

On the call -

Bai Cao - Hello, master! How are you?

Master - I am fine, child. How are you?

Bai Cao - I am fine, master.

Master - I have news for you, Bai Cao.

Bai Cao - What is it?

Master - I am coming to the US.

Bai Cao - What!

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 2.5K 27
What if Bei Weiwei fled the gym when Xiao Nai started going toward her in the bleachers? What if Xiao Nai has to work a little harder than he expecte...
14.5K 498 51
The chairman to one of the renown group in the business world, who can have anyone he wanted should he said the three sacred words to them, fall in...
644K 36.2K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
989K 32.2K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...