A Knot ✔

By Dharani17

Highest Ranking - 1st in RagLak on 13th November 2020 1st in RagYa on 10th June 2020 A Tale of Two People INT... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~ (Last)

~40~

653 59 15
By Dharani17

Her POV

I came out of washroom after changing into a comfortable night salwar and moved towards the dressing table.

“Wifey!” I heard him calling me.

I turned towards him raising my eyebrow. He signed me to come near to him. I moved towards him when he held my hand and pulled me making me fall on his lap. He immediately clasped his hands around me pulling me hugging me protectively.

“I missed you!” he whispered.

I smiled hugging him back. It’s Saturday. Even though it’s holiday he was busy with his work since morning. Finally just before the dinner he completed his work.

“Like always, you didn’t miss me!” he stated pouting not getting my reply.

I chuckled and pulled his cheeks tight.

“Why are you so cute Mr. Husband?” I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders twitching his lips. I chuckled and kissed his forehead lovingly. He smiled softly at me.

“Let’s go to bed.” He said.

I nodded. He left me and we both laid on the bed. He took me into his embrace and started playing with my hair while I was just staring his calm face.

“Laksh!” I called him.

“Hmm!” he hummed moving his gaze from my hair to my eyes.

“I was thinking…” I was interrupted by him.

“You were thinking? You shouldn’t think no when I am beside you. Your concentration should be only on me no.” he said whining.

“Lakshhhh!” I whined.

He chuckled.

“Okay tell me what were you thinking?” he said pulling my cheek.

I huffed but then spoke.

“I was thinking to go to temple tomorrow. Both of us.” I said.

“Okay we will go.” He said getting back to my hair again.

“Before breakfast!” I added.

“What? But why?” He asked immediately looking with big eyes.

“Because I want to!” I said shrugging my shoulders.

He pouted. I giggled but then made a pleading face. He huffed and nodded.

“So you will wake up early. Won’t you?” I asked.

He huffed and nodded. I smiled. He twisted his lips which made me giggle. He pouted. I smiled and kissed his forehead moving close to him. He grinned. He pulled me close and started patting my head. I smiled and closed my eyes and slowly drifted into sleep.

Her POV ends

His POV

When I opened my eyes the next morning as usual I didn’t get to see her anywhere. This has become routine now from three days. This girl gets missing in the morning. Since it’s Sunday it is a holiday for walk as well. But where did my girl go? When I was thinking I heard the door lock sound. I turned to see madam coming out of the bathroom wiping her hair with towel. I could feel my lips as usual curving up into smile.

“Ahemm!” I acted clearing my throat.

She looked above towards me.

“Laksh! Good you woke up. I was about to wake you. Get fresh fast. We should leave.” She said hurrying herself towards the dressing table. 

“Is there any muhurat or rahu kaal that we should go this early?” I asked balancing my hands on the elbows, placing my chin in between my palms, laying on my stomach and staring her beautiful face which I could see from side angle.

She turned towards me making her eyes big showing that she is getting angry. I smirked mentally.

“I am sleepy!” I stated.

She glared me even more. I acted ignoring her glare and laid down again.

“Laksh I am going to Gadodia house tomorrow once ma and papa leave. Will return once they return from function. And dare you come there.” She turned the point very intelligently.

I immediately looked at her with wide eyes. She can’t do that. I thought we can have some alone time when my meeting gets over and she knows that. Still she is triggering me. She smirked looking at me with attitude.

“You know what? I am not talking to you!” stating I left to bathroom.

I could hear her giggles. I huffed and got busy in freshening up. I moved out wiping my head with towel when she stood straight in front of me pulling the towel from me. I was about to pull it back but she hid it behind her. I huffed and looked away. But she held my hand and made me sit on the couch. She then started wiping my hair and that’s it I couldn’t act anymore and held her waist pulling her close. She giggled. I pouted. She chuckled more. I couldn’t stop myself from smiling finally shaking my head.

“Now go and get ready fast.” She ordered once she was done with wiping my hair.

I pulled her nose and nodded. She smiled and got up.

We are now standing infront of the god's idol praying in the temple. I looked at her who is closing her eyes and praying. I smiled.

‘Shiv ji please bless me that I always make sure that she has that beautiful smile on her face.’ I closed my eyes asking Shiv ji what I want.

I opened my eyes again and at the same time she opened her eyes. She looked at me and smiled.

“What did you wish?” I asked curiously.

“It’s a secret between me and Shiv ji.” She whispered as if she is saying some secret.

I huffed. I took the vibhuthi of Shiv ji and applied on her forehead just above her bindi. She smiled.

“Aww… so cute!” we heard and turned to see a girl and a boy looking at us.

“Look how loving he is. Just a week of our marriage you don’t even have time for me properly.” The girl was complaining and was pulling that boy.

We both chuckled shaking our heads.

“I am happy my wife won’t complain about not spending time with her.” I said walking out of the temple holding her hand.

She stopped and looked at me frowning.

“What? You don’t even miss me when I am at office and you are at academy. Then how will you even think of spending time?” I asked making a sad face.

She chuckled.

“You are such a dramebaaz Laksh!” she said pulling my cheek.

I rolled my eyes and we got settled in the car.

His POV ends.

Her POV

“Even now I am telling Ragini beta you both go to Gadodia house. You have to manage a lot here.” Ma spoke concerned cupping my face as they got ready to leave to Pune for the function on Wednesday.

Dwiti is adamantly asking ma and papa to stay with them. She has strictly told that she isn’t going to send them back before Sunday. Means they will be away for almost a week. I will miss them!

“No ma. I have to learn right!” I said smiling.

She sighed and nodded. I hugged her and then took their blessings. Laksh hugged them asking them to take care of themselves and they left bidding bye.

“Will be late tonight. Don’t get tensed.” He said kissing my forehead.

I nodded smiling at him.

“And yes don’t wait for me. Have your dinner on time.” He said strictly.

I just looked away not bothering to reply to this. He made me look at him forcefully.

“I can see something else running in your mind. And don’t even think to execute those plans. Be a good girl and have dinner on time.” He said strictly.

I pouted and finally nodded. He smiled and patted my cheek.

“Take care!” bidding bye he also left.

I took my bag, told kaki, our helper; Robin, our chef and watchman kaka to take care of the house and left.

When I was about to go to my class I received his text.

‘Be a good girl and have lunch also on time. Won’t be able to take a video call today.’ He texted.

‘Okay Boss!’ I texted back.

I smiled and went to my class. I was explaining how to play a ‘note’ on violin to one of the students when one person came and told me that principal ma’am is calling me. I asked students to continue practising and went to meet ma’am.

“May I come in Ma’am?” I asked her permission before entering into her room.

Once I got her approval to enter I entered inside the room.

“Ma’am!” I addressed her.

She signed me to sit and I sat on the chair in front of her.

“I assume that you got to know about the teacher-student competition that is going to be held after two months Ragini.” She spoke.

I nodded.

“I want you to participate in it this time as a TEACHER.” She stressed the word teacher.

“But ma’am!” I was about to deny as I have to learn a lot about teaching.

“From the time you have joined the academy you always got the first place to our academy as a student. I am confident that you would be doing your best even in the category of teacher.” She said smiling.

I looked down for few moments and then looked at her. Finally I nodded to her. I have to do it. I will do it.

“That’s fantastic. So now I want you to select a student of yours whom you would think would be doing good on behalf of our academy. A solo song of both teacher and student each. A duet with both student and teacher.” She has told the requirement.

“Okay ma’am will let you know by tomorrow.” I said and stood to leave.

She smiled.

“All the best!” She wished me.

“Thank You ma’am.”

I left from there. But I am nervous. Will I be able to do it? What if I fail? Things kept running in my mind one after the other. I didn’t feel to attend my practise classes in the afternoon. So as soon as my teaching classes got completed I took my bag and drove to Gadodia house.

I rang the bell and ma opened the door.

“Ragu!” Ma called surprised and happily.

I smiled and hugged ma tight.

“Babu is everything alright?” she asked worried feeling my tight hug.

I smiled and broke the hug. She is looking worried. I pulled both her cheeks softly shaking my head with smile. She frowned.

“Will you let me in or you want me to say everything here only?” I asked her frowning just like her.

She hit my cheek slightly and nodded. We entered inside the house and got settled on the couch.

“Now tell me.” She said as soon as we got seated.

“You don’t love me anymore. It’s lunch time. You have not even asked me did I have my lunch?” I said dramatically.

“Look Ragini nothing will happen to you if you eat an hour late. So tell me why do I feel you are not okay? Did Laksh said something to you? Did you both fight? Or did you say something to him? Don’t tell me you hit him with a vase!” she said the last sentence with wide eyes and closing her mouth with her palms.

I gave her an unamused look.

“Speak up idiot!” she sounded irritated of my silence.

“Make some more assumptions. Like wait I even killed him. Isn’t it good?” I huffed and looked away.

She giggled and pulled my cheek. She then hugged me. I pouted and hugged her.

“So why did you suddenly visit your mother leaving your practise sessions?” She asked normally this time with no tension.

“Principal ma’am wants me to participate in the competition as a teacher this year.” I said with worry.

“And you are scared whether you would be able to meet the expectations of your principal or not?” Ma asked.

I nodded pouting.

“For this small thing you worried me?” she huffed.

I nodded. She chuckled and kissed my forehead.

“And you also know what I will say for this.” Ma said.

I nodded.

“Give your best and leave the result to the god!” I repeated what always ma says when I get tensed regarding any exam or competition.

She smiled nodding. I hugged her tight.

“I Love You ma!” I said smiling.

“I Love You too my bacha!” Ma said kissing my head.

“Now let’s go have lunch.” Ma said pulling my hand asking me to get up from the couch as she already stood.

I got up lazily and followed her. We both had our lunch. The lunch box which I packed for myself has been stolen by my mother as she felt it more tasty then her handmade food. But for me my ma’s handmade food is the tastiest. I happily emptied the dishes enjoying her handmade food after many days.

We both had many conversations which we couldn’t do all these days and finally I left to home in the evening after meeting papa and Prit.

Her POV ends

His POV

I reached home at 9.00 pm to see the door just closed but not locked. I frowned as Mrs. Maheshwari will not be careless. I opened the door slowly and entered the house to hear a smooth soothing music from violin. My lips curved up automatically. I locked the door and went towards our room to see her playing violin with beautiful smile on her face closing her eyes. I folded my hands to my chest, leaning to the wall I kept staring her with a small smile on my face.

Once she is done with the song she is playing she opened her eyes and got surprised seeing me.

“Laksh! When did you come?” She asked surprised as she kept the violin in it’s box.

“When you were playing the violin beautifully being involved in it.” I replied as I placed my bag on the table.

She kept her violin in it’s place carefully and moved towards me. I smiled and pulled her towards me holding her hand. I held her close to me through her waist while she kept her hands around my neck.

“Missed you!” she said before I could say.

“Oh! Wow! How did this miracle happen? For the first time you have admitted that you missed me that too before I did.” I said surprised and dramatically.

She chuckled.

“Waise madam you know you forgot to lock the door!” I said poking her nose lightly.

“What?” she asked shocked.

“I couldn’t believe that you made this mistake.” I asked confused.

She scratched her head twice with confused face and then her eyes widened.

“I was talking to Anu ma in phone and didn’t realise that I didn’t lock the door it seems. Careless me!” She scolded herself and hit her own head.

“Ouch!” I hissed while rubbing her head where she hit herself.

She stared me lovingly. I looked at her and smiled.

“Had dinner?” I asked joining my forehead with hers.

“Nope! I was practising.” She said.

I shook my head in disbelief.

“I will come in five minutes let’s have dinner.” I said.

She nodded smiling. I left her and went to change myself. This girl, even after saying so many times to have dinner didn’t have. What will I do with this girl?

I moved towards the dining to see Ragini arranging the dishes. I moved along with her into the kitchen in the thought to help her.

“Let me help you.” I said to her.

She looked at me and then at her hands which are holding a casserole. She gave the casserole to me and signed me to put on the dining. I nodded and moved. I kept the casserole on the table and turned to move into the kitchen again only to see madam giving a naughty look with empty hands.

“You already placed everything?” I asked.

She chuckled and nodded pulling my nose. I chuckled and we sat for dinner. We served for each other and I had a morsel.

“This isn’t made by you?” I asked as I could now differentiate her hand made food taste regarding few recipes.

She smiled and shook her head.

“I went home. Ma made and packed them. I just heated them now.” She said.

I smiled.

“So how is ma?” I enquired.

“She is good!” she replied.

I smiled nodding and we enjoyed our dinner talking about our day. She told about her competition and I told about my works and all. Soon we completed our dinner and got to bed sleeping in each other’s embrace.

*****

I rushed out of the bathroom as soon as I got freshen up. Today I have an important meeting and I need to reach really early. I started checking for all my files in the desk when I found the most important one missing. I started searching all over the room to find it nowhere.

“Ragini! Ragini!” I almost screamed her name with tension.

She came running from kitchen panting.

“What happened Laksh?” She asked.

“What happened? Where the hell is my file? I have been searching it from so long and I couldn’t find it.” I shouted at her being frustrated.

“Which file?” She asked moving towards the desk.

“You think I didn’t search it there?” I asked annoyed.

“Which file?” she asked calmly again.

“The blue one!” I said irritated.

She just moved towards my bag and took the file from it.

“It is here? Why the hell did you touch my files? Don’t touch my things from now on.” I shouted at her and snatched the file and placed it in the bag before rushing outside the room.

I took my car keys and left the house in a hurry.

His POV ends.

Her POV

I sighed sadly and moved out of the room. I am in no mood to have breakfast. He didn’t have too. I just packed my lunch. Before leaving I asked Robin to give food to someone so that it doesn’t get waste.

I took deep breaths to change my mood. Once I entered the academy and to my class the enthusiastic students changed my mood. I smiled at them. They all are fond of me. I have seen this emotion in just few days. The way they speak to me cheers me. It also encourages me a lot to learn as well as teach them. I got indulged in the class and thus the mood has been completely set.

Her POV ends.

His POV

I am back to my cabin after completing the meeting successfully. I sat on the chair sighing heavily with my bursting head. I took the coffee that is placed on my table and sipped a bit.

‘Thank You kaka!’ I thanked Ramu kaka, our peon, in mind as the coffee started relaxing me.

I took my phone and opened my WhatsApp to check the messages when I saw her text of ‘All The Best!’. Suddenly everything that happened in the morning hit me.

“What have I done?” I whispered to myself holding my head.

I got frustrated of myself. I stood and started pacing around the room which gave me more frustration.

"Chi...chi...chi... Laksh how can you do it? How can you be so careless? You are such a jerk!" I scolded myself pacing around my cabin in frustration.

“You are not just a jerk you are also disgusting!” I couldn’t control anger on myself and punched the wall.

“I did wrong and now I only will rectify it.” I spoke determined to myself.

His POV ends.

****

FUN

Author’s POV

“Pch…Pch… poor Laksh!” He heard a voice behind him.

He turned to see none other than ‘ME’, the writer. Yes it’s me once again. Hehehe.

“YOU! What are you doing here? And when did you come to Mumbai?” He asked shocked as well as angry.

“Yes it’s me! This is my story I can come whenever I want to and I can go whenever I want to!” I showed my tongue to him.

He glared me. I shrugged my shoulder.

“Get Lost!” he said angrily.

“Oh hello don’t show the anger on yourself to me. Huh!” I huffed.

“This is all because of you. Why the hell did you bring me to this situation?” he asked angrily.

“So what you want me to do? To write just cute moments between you both? It is already boring. And also life doesn’t have only happy moments it contains all emotions. I want to show everything in this story.” I said.

He sighed.

“Now what should I do?” He asked sadly.

“How will I know?” I shrugged my shoulders.

“GET LOST NOW!” he screamed making me scared.

I ran from there immediately.

“Huh I only will make everything fine no then why is he getting so much angry?” I huffed.

“It’s okay Dharu! It’s okay! You can forgive him. You can.” I controlled my anger and left from there.

Author’s POV ends.

Namaskaram 🙏

How are you all?

I am all good hoping and praying for these tough times to pass soon. Trying my best for being positive mentally.

After a very long time. I know. But I wanted break from everything so went offline. Sorry for going without informing.

So how was the part?

Sorry for the bakwas bak bak at the end in the name of FUN 🤦🤦 🙈🙈

Thank You for reading.

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 1.1K 15
On our favorite bridge of swaRagini... They both are standing... "Ragini, I love you truly. I can't be far from you. accept me plz.." Laksh say...
25.7K 1.3K 13
I loved him, I love him n I will always love him bcz he is my first crush n my last love.. said ragini. love you swato..said sanskaar. love you to...
61K 4.9K 23
A fun filled love story of raglak... U want to know? Just get in...