𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓵𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵

By Novelist_Susanna

Qi Bai Cao, the "Queen Of Yuan Wu Dao" trying to hide her sadness and pain from her friends. She got what she... More

Meet The Leads
A new start
Surprised or shocked?
Unknown Person
PUZZLE, which needs to be solved
Wanna know you
Millions of Questions
Ting hao is back
Puzzle is solved
Just Wanted To Save You
Place for someone special
One condition
Confess to convince
Happiness in the air
Kidnapped!
A Surprise for Ting Yi
Someone is coming back
Welcome back "Senior"
Just Friends
Real Owners
Where is Bai Cao?
Problems, with no end
Too many questions ❓
Tracked Bai Cao
A lesson from Bai Cao
Back in Senses
The Reason
Emotional Out Burst
True Meaning
Losing Hopes?
New Friends 👏
"Family" A Hidden Truth
Memories(Part 1)
Memories (Part 2)
Acquaintance
Pillow Fight
Interrogation
Have to choose
Past is in the past
Yi Feng 'A Suspicious Man'?
Running from feelings?
Ting Yi's Failed Plan
Unheard Expression
Great Love of Great Lovers
Truth came out because of Allergy?
True Truth
One more truth came out?
Unheard condition (Accepted)
No Sorry, No Thank You
Mission "Ting Yi's Birthday"
Chang An's Gift to Ting Yi
Chang An's haunted memory
Plan in action
Ting Yi's Birthday Celebration
Ting Yi's Birthday Celebration(part 2)
Funny Misunderstanding
No Objection
Appeal of a chance
Scared of Happy Memorise
Trying something new
Permission Granted
Knowing each other
Have to break your leg?
Getting used to each other
Last Day of the Week
Plan failed
Fei Yu's heartbreaking proposal
Mission Xiao Ying & Yi Feng Together Accomplished
Ruo Bai is Back
Ruo Bai was dead but was not dead
Ruo Bai has changed!
Importance of Bai Cao to Chang An
Bloomed in Moonlight
Peaceful smile
Tired of being his slave.
Scared for each other
Need of closure
The Journey towards the US - Started.
Yi Feng's Bitter Past
Unworthy but still, Worthy
PRISONERS
Benefits of Bodyguards
Truth & Dare.
Truth & Dare (Part 2)
Chang An's past
Bai Cao's nightmare
HIS CHILDHOOD CRUSH
BAI CAO'S HUBBY
Long Drive
Long Drive (Part 2)
Ting Hao and Bai Cao's Child.
FALLEN
HER HEART'S WARMNESS
IT'S ALL DUST
BAI CAO IS JEALOUS
TING HAO KNOWS EVERYONE
CAN'T STOP MYSELF
RETHRIVED MEMORY
TING HAO & CHANG AN'S BOND
BAI CAO'S PARENTS
HOPES THAT AI SHU IS STILL ALIVE?
SIMILARITIES
OUR VULNERABILITY
SCARED OF LOVE
HER MYSTERIOUS IDENTITY
THE THIRD WHEEL IN THEIR LOVE
TRUST ISSUES
FRIENDS AGAIN
CHILDHOOD LOVE OR CURRENT LOVE
HER BEST DECISION
ENEMY OR ADMIRER
TING YI & CHANG AN'S CONFESSION
CHU YUAN'S PROPOSAL
A NEW WITNESS
THE NEW CHARACTER IN THEIR STORY
WE ARE COUSINS
BLURRY PAST
SIBLINGS
THE NIGHTMARE RETURNS
QU XIANG NAN IS SHOT
BAI CAO IS IN DANGER
THE END

BETRAYAL

387 22 8
By Novelist_Susanna

Bai Cao was not able to sleep. So, She went out in the garden.

Bai Cao(in her mind) - I need to practice. I was not able to practice, today.

Bai Cao went out to the garden and started kicking the sandbag. Her leg was paining a lot but still, she continued to practice. Ting Hao was watching this from his room's window.

Ting Hao(to himself) - That's why I love you so much, Bai Cao. That's why I was never able to hate you. Now, I know the reason behind my affection for you. You're really passionate about whatever you do. I believe, whoever you'll fall in love with will be the luckiest person. I'll love you, forever, Bai Cao. No one can ever take your place.

Chang An heard whatever Ting Hao was saying.

Chang An(in his mind) - Ting Hao, really loves Bai Cao. If I never loved Bai Cao, I would have wanted Bai Cao and Ting Hao to be together. Whatever it is, Ting Hao is still my student and I don't want to come between his happiness. His love is selfless, he doesn't think about himself when it comes to Bai Cao.

Chang An went to his room. Bai Cao fell down while practicing, her leg was paining a lot.

Bai Cao(to herself) - Ahhh! My leg is paining a lot. I can't even stand it! I think I should rest here for some time.

She lies down on the grass and fell asleep. Ting Hao went to Bai Cao and put a blanket on her. He sat near Bai Cao and massaged her leg.

Ting Hao - You look cute while sleeping. I love you, Bai Cao but I'll never force you to love me back. I know you don't love me. It's okay. At least you love me as a friend, that's enough for me to live. At least, you never betrayed me. I'll always be there with you, even if you love someone else. I'll love you forever.

Ting Hao lied down near Bai Cao and went to sleep.

Next morning -

Ting Hao and Bai Cao were sleeping peacefully. Suddenly, Ting Hao's phone rang. He got a call. He was in deep sleep. So, he did not wake up but Bai Cao did.
Bai Cao noticed that she was sleeping in Ting Hao's arms.

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, your phone is ringing.

He did not wake up.

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, pick up the phone. (Loudly) Senior Ting Hao!

Ting Hao - What?

Bai Cao - Your phone is ringing.

Ting Hao(sleepily) - You pick it up, Bai Cao.

Bai Cao - How can I pick it up? What will I say? "Ting Hao is sleeping."
The person will ask "Who are you"?
What will I answer? "I'm his wife"?

Ting Hao - I don't mind you being my wife. At least, if you will say it then other girls will not follow me around. Say it.

Bai Cao eyes were wide open.

Bai Cao(sighing) - Senior Ting Hao, you're unbelievable!

Bai Cao picked up the call.

Person - Hello! I hope, our plan is going well. Did Bai Cao agree to come to Feng Yun hall just as a guest? If not, then somehow persuade her to come here. Then we will break her legs.

Bai Cao(shocked) - What!

Person - Who's this?

Bai Cao(crying) - Senior Ting Hao, is sleeping. I'll tell him to call you. Bye. Have a good day.

She hangs up the phone. She got up to go to her room but Ting Hao pulled her close to him.

Ting Hao - Who was it Bai Cao and why are you crying?

Bai Cao - You betrayed me, Senior Ting Hao. I thought that you don't hate me but you hate me so much that you want to destroy my carrier by breaking my legs.

Ting Hao(shocked) - What are you talking about, Bai Cao? I never hated you. I always loved you and I still love you.

Bai Cao - We'll talk about it later. I need to go and prepare breakfast.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao...

Before he could complete his sentence Bai Cao left.
She went to her room and changed her clothes. As she opened the door, she saw Ting Hao standing there. They both started walking towards the kitchen.

Ting Hao - What happened, Bai Cao? Why were you saying that I betrayed you? Trust me, Bai Cao, I never ever betrayed you.

Bai Cao - Not now, senior Ting Hao. I have a lot of work and you need to talk to senior Yin Xiu. She called you but I picked up the call because you told me.

Ting Hao - Yin Xiu! Why are you bringing her between our conversations? One second..... Oh! Now, I understood why are you behaving like this. Trust me, Bai Cao, I never...

Before he could complete; Chang An came over there.

Chang An - Good morning, guys. Ting Hao, how did you got up so early?

Ting Hao - Because I needed to talk about something important to Bai Cao.

Bai Cao - We'll talk about it later. As I told you before, I have work to do. You guys go over there and sit at the dining table. I'll go and wake Xiao Ying up.

Bai Cao was not able to walk properly. Ting Hao and Chang An noticed it. Bai Cao woke Xiao Ying up and again went to the kitchen. After some time, Xiao Ying came there and all of them began with their breakfast.

Soon, breakfast was completed.

Bai Cao - Give me your plates, I'll wash them.

Ting Hao - No need, Bai Cao. You take a rest, your leg is getting worse.

Bai Cao - I'll do it.

Ting Hao - If you'll not sit then, I'll go and wash the plates.

Bai Cao - I'll sit.

Ting Hao - Thank you for listening to me.

Saying that, he took everyone's plate and went to the kitchen.

Bai Cao(rolling her eyes) - When did I ask him to do it?

Bai Cao stood up to go to the kitchen.

Chang An - Bai Cao, Ting Hao is stubborn. He won't let you do it. So, there's no use in going to him. Sit down.

Bai Cao - Okay.

After some time -

Bai Cao - Aunty, we are going for practice.

Ting Hao(holding Bai Cao's hand) - Come with me, Bai Cao.

Ting Hao made Bai Cao sit in his car. Then, he started driving.

Bai Cao - Where are we going? I need to go for practice.

Ting Hao - Shhh!

Ting Hao took Bai Cao to a hospital.

Bai Cao - Why are we here?

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, usually people come here to see a doctor.

Bai Cao - I know that.

Ting Hao - Oh! You know that! Very smart you are, Bai Cao!

Bai Cao - Why did you bring me here?

Ting Hao - Because I want to donate my heart.

Bai Cao - What! Are you serious?

Ting Hao - Obviously not, Bai Cao. I just want to know what has happened to your leg and see, your leg is even swelling. Come with me, Bai Cao.

Ting Hao pulled Bai Cao inside the hospital by holding her hand. Then they went to a doctor

Ting Hao - Is there anything serious?

Doctor - Not really. There are some minor fractures.

Ting Hao - What! How long will it take to heal?

Doctor - Around a week.

Bai Cao - Around a week! But I need to practice.

Doctor - I'll prefer you not to practice for a week.

Bai Cao - But...

Doctor - You have two options - First, Don't practice for a week. Second, Don't practice for your whole life. What would you prefer?

Bai Cao(Sadly) - One week, no practice.

Doctor - Good.

Ting Hao & Bai Cao - Thank you, doctor.

They went out of the doctor's cabin.

Ting Hao - Did you hear what the doctor said?

Bai Cao - Hmm

Ting Hao - So, be a good girl and don't do any practice, secretly. Understood?

Bai Cao - Understood

Then they came out of the hospital and sat inside the car.

Bai Cao - I want to ask you a question.

Ting Hao - Okay. Ask.

Bai Cao - Why did you go to Feng Yun hall?

Ting Hao - For this question, I can't tell you the answer, I need to show you, the answer.

Bai Cao - Show? How will you show me the answer? What do you mean?

Ting Hao - Have patience, Bai Cao. You will see.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 9.6K 176
Xiao Jin found herself as a 18t-line supporting character in a dog-blood abusive novel. She was a peculiar woman with disabilities, who dressed as a...
2.6K 305 21
Read book 1 "Whirlwind Girl" first or else it will be really very confusing. You can find book 1 in my profile. ...
627K 29.1K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
87.7K 2.5K 27
What if Bei Weiwei fled the gym when Xiao Nai started going toward her in the bleachers? What if Xiao Nai has to work a little harder than he expecte...