Marvel [ Boku no Hero Academi...

By belladonnavtamie10

"With great power comes great responsibility." "Every one is born equal." "How will you prove yourself in a s... More

Believer
Meet (Y/n)
Proving To You
First Day
Battle Trials
Break in
USJ Trouble (1)
USJ Trouble (2)
Game On
Let the Battles begin
Cavalry
Hidden
Round One
Her
Red
Sleepover
Name
Fire
Aftermath
Scarlet
Purple
Training
Exams, Begin
Warmth
Play with Fire
Dinner
Meet Flare
Indigo
Shopping (1)
Shopping (2)
Shopping (3)
Pool Day
Wild Wild Pussycats
Interests
Camp
Kota
Villain Attack
Ambush (1)
Ambush (2)
Captured
Hostage
Black
Symbol of Peace
Grey
Meeting
Dorms
Ultimate Moves
Surprise
Mini Date
Sudden
Hero License Exams
Trouble
Rescue...?
Dangerous
Proud
Fight
Again?!
Small Talk
The Big Three
Tribute
Scoop on 1-A
Overhaul
Smile
Nighteye Agency
Eri
Chain
Unpleasant Talk
Danger
Rescue
Here
Awaken
Return
Remedial
Kiddies
Change
Planning
Visit...
Preparations
Tour
Elastic
Ready? Start!
Rock On!
Visitors
Symbol
All Hands on Deck! Class 1-A
Normal... or is it?
Mischief
Little
Hallows Eve (Halloween Special)
Kid (1)
Kid (2)
Kid (3)
Kid (5)
Kid (4)
Snowy (Christmas Special) (1)
Snowy (Christmas Special) (2)
Kid (6)
Kid (7)
Kid (8)
Kid (9)
Kid (10)
Strange(r) Visit
Triple Trouble
Meet Helios
Meet Cyrus
Meet Fiamma
"Outing"
'Tune'
Deal?
Normal again...or is it?
Surprise? (1)
Surprise! (2)
V for Valentines (Valentine's Day Special) (2)
UA, Meet the Avengers
Tension...
What?
The Date (1)
The Date (2)
The Date (3)
Grey Eyes
Hiro
Trip to Start
Trip to Plan (1)
Trip to Plan (2)
Onward... (1)
...to the Trip! (2)
Welcome (1)
Welcome (2)
Garden Greetings
Ceremonial Combat
Untouchables (1)
Untouchables (2)
Her Return (1)
Her Return (2)
H for Halloween Heist (Halloween Special)
Her Return (3)
Golden Aura
Gold meets Scarlet Red
Indifference
Mother-Daughter Temper
Date with... (Valentine's Day Special)
V for Valentine (Valentine's Day Special Chapter (Bonus))
Return to UA
Vestiges
Clash! Class A vs Class B!
Make it Happen, Shinso!
Operation New Improv Moves
Foresight
Match 3
Match 3 Conclusion
What's Next??
...
... (pt.2)
... (pt.3)
Interests

V for Valentines (Valentine's Day Special) (1)

5.3K 210 134
By belladonnavtamie10

"Are the decorations really necessary?" (Y/n) asked, moving her hands as her telekinesis placed the heart banners on the wall. 

"Absolutely, (Y/n)! This day only comes once a year, so we have to make this upcoming day extra special!" Present Mic yelled in excitement as the other teachers nodded. (Y/n) rolled her eyes as she placed them on to the door of the teacher's dorm.

"All right, that's enough of (Y/n)'s help. Let's let her go for the day." (A/n) said as she arrived, carrying some grocery bags while the kids carried a single bag each on their hands. 

"Hey Auntie, how was the shopping?" (Y/n) asked to which (A/n) shrugs her shoulders. 

"Not much really, just a lot of people, mostly students buying some ingredients and other necessities for the upcoming day." (A/n) said as her black shoulder length hair morphed back to her signature flaming waist length red hair. 

Helios' red slicked back hair morphed back to his signature puffed black hair with red highlights, Fiamma's single ponytail morphed back to its twin tails style and Cyrus' black straight hair morphed back to its' puffed red hair with black highlights. 

"I'll be in my room..." Helios muttered, sheepishly as (A/n) smiled at her son.

"Okay firefly." Helios nodded as he walked to the elevator, head hanging low while he carried the bag in his hands.

"Hello, father." Helios said, walking over his sleeping father's sleeping bag. Aizawa let out a muffled greeting as Helios waited for the elevator.

"Have fun writing, brother!" Cyrus yelled as Helios flinched, the elevator doors closing.

"What was that all about?" Midnight asked, helping (A/n) unpack the groceries. Fiamma took out some boxes of Pocky in her bag as she gave the other box to Eri and (Y/n). 

(Y/n) declined the offer as Eri happily took the box. Cyrus took the box of Pocky as he and the girls sat down on the couch where Aizawa unzipped his sleeping bag, getting up as he folded the sleeping bag in his hands.

"Oh, you didn't know?" (A/n) turns to her fellow teacher, to which the others turned to her.

"Helios is making something special for a certain someone." (A/n) said as she shook her head, chuckling at the thought of her oldest son's sudden shy demeanor.

"Already? At his age? I thought he's just interested in reading and solitude." Cementoss said as the other teachers nodded in agreement.

"Well, he's still a young boy, so let him be... It's normal for kids to have a crush. But I'm not going to pry on my son's secret crush." (A/n) said, morphing her hair to a high bun.

"But I will..." Cyrus smirked, already scheming as Aizawa placed a hand on top of Cyrus' head to which Aizawa ruffled his hair, messing it completely. Aizawa walked away as Cyrus pouted, fixing his messed up hair.

"Well, I'm gonna head out now. I have a list of ingredients to buy and some crafts for the upcoming day."

"Ohhh~ Is it for someone special? Didn't know that you already had someone in mind, (N/n)." Present Mic teased the girl, to which (Y/n) furrowed her brows.

"I'm just going to buy some ingredients to make some chocolate." 

"For who, exactly?" Present Mic asked again, as (Y/n) tilted her head. (A/n) wrapped Mic's mouth, silencing him.

"Come on, 'Zashi, let the girl go and do her thing. It's not our job to pry on her personal life." Mic muffled as (A/n) nudged her head, telling her niece to head on out.

"Thanks Auntie." (Y/n) waved farewell at the kids as she headed out of the door as (A/n) released Mic from her restrain.

"Come on, (A/n)! I was curious to who she will give the chocolate to!"

"Just let her be, 'Zashi. You know how she is when it comes to topics relating romance... Could you look after the kids? I know they secretly bought a lot of sweets when we bought groceries and I need you to limit them eating those sweets." (A/n) said, putting on the apron.

"Yeah, sure thing... still would've been fun to know (Y/n)'s crush though." Mic headed to the living area as the kids welcomed him in their little circle with the other teachers. 

"Helios already has a crush?" Aizawa asked as (A/n) nodded. Aizawa pecked her cheek, greeting her.

"Yes, Sho. Already."

"Aren't you a little worried about it?" Aizawa asked, taking a seat on the dining area chair, near the kitchen island. (A/n) placed a hot cup of coffee in from of him, which he gladly took. (A/n) pecked the side of his head as she walked back to the kitchen island, preparing the ingredients.

"About what? Our eldest son is having a cute little crush like the kids around his age would? No. I'm not worried. It's pretty normal for a kid to have a crush, Sho."

"I know... but I'm really worried." (A/n) noticed the tone of his voice as she knew what he meant.

"Come on. Stark's not going to kill our son just because he has a crush on Morgan." (A/n) clarified.

"I know."

"But you're really worried about Fiamma and Eri if they ever get a crush."

"They're too young. Even Cyrus. Our kids are too young for it. I forbid it." Aizawa turned to her with a stern and serious expression as (A/n) chuckled. The couple talked as the other faculty stayed in the living area, either talking to the kids or just watching TV.

With the exception of one.

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n) entered the mall as she sensed some stores full of buyers, buying mostly chocolate. (Y/n) exhaled as she walked to a store.

"I just need some craft materials and some ingredients then I'm home free." (Y/n) thought as she took a basket, heading each aisle as she placed the items she needed. Once done, (Y/n) headed to the counter and paid for her items. The cashier asked for her autograph to which (Y/n) did before taking her leave.

(Y/n) sighed in relief, finally finished with her shopping as she walked the streets. 

"Help! Someone help!" someone cried as (Y/n) turned to see a woman, holding onto her child while fighting off a large villain who was trying to steal her purse. 

"Leave my mama alone!" the kid yelled at the villain as the villain snatched both the kid and the purse as he headed to a truck with other villains onboard.

"No! My son! Help! Someone help!" the mother begged for help as (Y/n) ran after the speeding truck. She quickly engulfed her waist as she followed the truck. (Y/n) scanned the area around the route as she quickly deduced the truck's route.

"One kid, three villains, directly approaching a traffic light with pedestrians. Kid's being held at the back " (Y/n) muttered as she flew further as she landed a few meters away from the incoming truck.

(Y/n) created energy barriers on both streets as she equipped her vibranium shield and ran towards the oncoming truck. When the truck collided onto her shield, the front bumper was destroyed as (Y/n) didn't budged from her spot. (Y/n) lifted the truck as she flipped it over. 

(Y/n) quickly engulfed the kid, who was now holding his mother's purse, with energy as she pulled him towards her, trying not to harm the kid as the truck crashed onto the road. There were bystanders who were surprised, shocked and amazed at (Y/n) as (Y/n) examined the kid for any injuries.

"Are you okay kid?" (Y/n) asked as the kid, still wearing a shocked and surprised expression only gave her a small nod. (Y/n) saw the villains crawling out of the truck as (Y/n) restrained them with her energy quirk.

"Wow." The boy whispered as he turned to (Y/n). (Y/n) smiled at the boy as she saw several pro heroes running towards them. 

"What happened here?" One of the pros asked.

"Three villains are over there. That truck is their getaway vehicle. One took this kid and his mother's purse. Make sure to get the kid to his mother. Area's barely damaged and most of the bystanders are held back by the energy walls to prevent them from approaching the area. Make sure to check the kid for any injuries." (Y/n) instructed at the pro heroes who were speechless at her. 

"Will do. Thank you for the help, young lady." one of the pros said as (Y/n) nodded at them as she gave the boy a pat on the head. (Y/n) strapped her shield onto her back as she grabbed her grocery bags as she engulfed her waist with energy. 

"Thank you!" the boy yelled as (Y/n) smiled at him.

(Y/n) removed the energy barriers as she waved at the boy as she flew upwards, heading back to UA.

Unknown to her, a pair of gold eyes saw the whole thing.

"So, that's the famous 'Marvel Maiden', huh?" he smirked, watching quietly at (Y/n)'s departure.

________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm back!"

"She's here!" (Y/n) was engulfed by the girls to a hug as the others surrounded her. (Y/n) was confused to her classmates.

"You had us worried, (L/n)!"

"Don't do that to us!" 

"What do you mean?" (Y/n) asked as the girls released her from their hug.

"We saw the video of you flipping a truck over!" Kaminari yelled as he shoved the phone towards her, playing the video of her running towards the truck and flipping it over with her rescuing the kid.

"Oh... Wait, you got that from a live stream?" (Y/n) asked as the others nodded.

"You had us worried there, (Y/n)!" Iida scolded, relieved that (Y/n) wasn't hurt.

"But that was so cool how you flipped that truck with just your shield, (L/n)! How manly!" Kirishima praised her. The others nodded in agreement, also impressed by the live stream they saw.

"But still! You got to be careful about that, (Y/n)!" Yaoyorozu scolded as (Y/n) nodded. Loki greeted her as she petted her cat's head.

"Sure. I'll be careful next time." (Y/n) said as the others sighed. (Y/n) walked towards the kitchen as she took out some of the ingredients she brought. She slid on the apron as she took out some of the needed utensils.

"Hey guys, do you want some chocolate," (Y/n) turn to face her classmates, who already left the common area, leaving her and Loki alone. "...for Valentine's day...?"

"Loki... did you made them disappear? Or did you eat them?" (Y/n) playfully asked her pet to which Loki stared at her with deadpanned eyes.

"Meow."

"I know, I know. I'm just joking. Now, time to make my family's homemade chocolate." (Y/n) removed her bracelet as she placed it onto the kitchen island, a hologram appeared.

"Should I use Uncle Mortale's chocolate recipe or Aunt Gesine's?" (Y/n) swiped at the hologram until she came across one.

"Ah-huh! Here is it. Mom's chocolate recipe... Never knew Mom likes chocolate... or any kind of sweet stuff. Weird." (Y/n) expanded the hologram as she readied her ingredients and utensils. (Y/n) played a song on her bracelet as she begun preparing her ingredients.

(Y/n) spent the time making chocolate with her cat by her side.

________________________________________________________________________________

'Here... is my gift to her. I just hope she likes it. I'm so nervous for the 14th.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...
131K 4.2K 52
"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" ➽───────────────❥ With 80% of the world's population obtain...
2.5M 117K 76
❝I'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.❞ [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...
1.6M 45.3K 80
Y/N L/N, an insanely talented 15 year old girl with an incredible quirk. Accepted into UA High School, the best hero school in all of Japan with the...