The Final Chance

By XxFlame_HazexX

He was a mass murderer. An enemy to the nation, yet friends of the CPUs. Then, he received a 2nd Chance at li... More

Continuing On
Chapter 1: Slow Beginning
Chapter 2: Collide
Chapter 3: (Re)Introduction
Chapter 4: Falling Apart
Chapter 5: The Past
Chapter 6: To The Present
Chapter 7: Resurfacing
Chapter 8: An Ally's Introduction
Chapter 9: A Day Off
Chapter 10: Grim Beginnings
Chapter 11: Break's Over
Chapter 12: The Trip Back
Chapter 13: New Foes
Chapter 14: Myself
Chapter 15: Reconcile
Chapter 16: In Preparation
Chapter 17: Break In
Chapter 18: A Sinful Reunion
Chapter 19: End Of The Road
Chapter 20: The Day After
Chapter 21: The End
Chapter 22: Questioning
Chapter 23: Clouded Thoughts
Chapter 24: Accusation
Chapter 25: Testing
Chapter 26: The Boiling Point
Chapter 27: Blood Battle
Chapter 28: A New Perspective
Chapter 29: A Third Member
Chapter 30: One Down
Chapter 31: The Other
Chapter 32: Finally Found
Chapter 33: The Transmutation
Chapter 34: The Fatal Day
Chapter 35: Breaking Down
Chapter 36: The 2nd Encounter
Chapter 37: A Final Goodbye
Chapter 38: One Last Straw
Chapter 39: Prodigy vs Prodigy
Chapter 40: ReWrite
Chapter 41: Strange Occurrences
Chapter 42: Unexpected Help
Chapter 43: Infiltration
Chapter 44: A Shocking Truth
Chapter 45: After Remembrance
Chapter 46: Beginning The Wait
Chapter 47: Counting The Days
Chapter 48: Time's Up
Chapter 49: Decision
Chapter 50: Awakening
Chapter 51: Post-Battle
Chapter 52: New Found Resolve
Chapter 53: A Decision Made
Chapter 54: A Decision Made(Bad End)
Chapter 55: The Final Showdown
Chapter 56: Going Back
Chapter 57: The First Incident
Chapter 58: The Second Incident
Chapter 59: Invasive
Chapter 60: Location
Chapter 61: Infiltrate
Chapter 62: One Last Piece
Chapter 64: God Surpassed
Chapter 65: HQ's Stand
Chapter 66: 2nd Round
Chapter 67: Selfless
Chapter 68: Finishing the Job
Chapter 69: Epilogue

Chapter 63: Sacrificed

49 5 1
By XxFlame_HazexX

"Now then, maybe you've had a change of heart! What say you Mustang!?" Asked the man in glasses as he laughed after seeing Riza getting her neck slashed open.

"Y-You bastard! I'll kill you!" Shouted Roy who was enraged.

"Such strong words! What a great way to be sent away!"

"Wait! N-!"

Before Roy could finished speaking, two swordsmen activated the transmutation circle as it began to glow blue before blue sparks appeared.

Roy shouted in agony as he felt his body be ripped apart until he had disintegrated away with the man in glasses smiling.

"Let the games begin."

[Back in Father's Hideout]

Minutes turned into hours as no matter how hard the group of four tried, the force keeping them pinned to the ground was practically impossible to break out of.

After being stuck, red sparks begin to flash above them as then a giant, bright transmutation circle appeared above them

The bright light in the middle eventually subsided as from the middle, Roy had been gently lifted down to the ground by the roof before it returned to normal.

"Colonel!/Uncle Roy!" Shouted both Edward and Alex as the sudden force on them had been lifted as the two immediately rushed to his side followed by Alphonse as Kunsil immediately tried to retaliate but Father gave him a glare that pratically shook him to his core so much that he was frozen with intimidation.

"So he's been brought to me. My fifth." Said Father.

"What the hell did they do to you Colonel!? Come on snap out of it!" Said Ed trying to wake him up.

"You okay Uncle Roy? Say something please." Said Alex.

Roy groaned a bit before he slowly sat up and looked at Alex and then Ed.

"Is that, you kid? Fullmetal your here too? Where, are we?" Asked Roy.

"Some bearded guy's hideout." Said Ed stating at Father.

"What did they do to you to get you here?" Asked Alex.

"They, sent a group of, swordsmen. Ambushed HQ and took down a lot of our men. They, sent me away using a circle. I felt my body, be torn apart and then reassembled. Worst of all, t-they.............cut open Riza neck open, right in front of my eyes." Said Roy.

"W-What!? They got Aunt Riza!?" Shouted Alex as Roy could only nod.

"Well then, it seems the moment of truth is upon us. Don't worry. When I say sacrifices, I don't mean that I'm killing you all. I'm simply gonna use your incredible powers to boost my own so I can reach new heights and surpass god." Stated Father.

"Surpass god? Is this some kind of joke!?" Shouted Ed in response.

"Oh trust me. It isn't a joke. Let's begin shall we?"

Suddenly, five black arms wrapped around the group of five extrmely tightly preventing escape as then they were slammed down.

"I'm done with wasting precious time. It's time to put you too work my precious sacrifices." Said Father.

BGM: Ante Meridiem from FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Above the ground, everyone's attention was drawn to the sky as a solar eclipse was about to happen.

None of the weather forecasts had predicted that this would happen causing it to be the main focus.

People like Akari, all the Black Jacks, the CPUs, and the Valkyries were all drawn to it as it neared completion.

Back in the hideout, Father gave out a maniacal chuckle. "Did any of you ever consider the fact that this planet itself was a lifeform? Actually, it would be more accidental to refer to it as a massive nervous system. One that has retained its memory since it's natural inception and has seen the universe unfold. Just think of the massive quantity of information that such a system can hold, but an even better question. How much power could one gain if they could open that system's gateway? Have you ever considered that? Think about it. Now that I have you all gathered, I shall use you all as sacrifice to open the planet's gateway!" Shouted Father as he yanked the Gamindustri map away from Kunsil as he walked and sat on his throne, placing the map on a table next to him.

Roy tried to snap his fingers, sending flames his away as they bursted into smoke.

They all thought he was hit, until the smole cleaned to see that Father had nullified the attack with just his hand as he laughed loudly.

"The center of the universe, is right here!"

Father smacked his hand onto the map as a red electricity began to flash from it.

As the process began, all five looked down to see that an eye had appeared on them abdomen

Above the hideout, the land began to shake as out of nowhere, the ground was flooded by an ominous dark purple liquid as all four nations, HQ, Kamno, and even the Hyperion had been flooded with it (it looks like this below)

In the hideout, a bubble formed around Father as all the planet's energy was flowing into him.

The five sacrifices began to scream in agony as black mini arms emerged from the eye and attached themselves to Father's bubble increasing his power even more.

Father's laugh only grew more maniacal as the red electricity and land shaking grew more stronger.

"Fight for me! Let your gateways fight for my soul! Shed your energy for me!" Shouted Father. "What truly magnificent energy! Its immensity is indescribable! I can barely contain it!"

Back above ground, the red electricity began to spark in mass all acros Gamindustri causing massive collateral damage everywhere.

"Now that I've obtained enough power, I'll finally open this planet's gateway!" Said Father.

As soon as that was said, all across the entire continent of Gamindustri, giant red laser beams beamed across the entire land, as the following formed over it

Just like in the map, a giant transmutation circle had formed all over Gamindustri.

All the streets and land were basked in an ominous red glow, as from the ground, giant black mist like arms began to rise up towards the sky.

They were only seen for a split second, as pratically every civilian began to faint and pass out onto the ground as all their puny little energies were absorbed.

The CPUs, Black Jacks, and the Valkyries all fell victim and fell onto the ground.

Back at the apartment, goddess of time and Alex's mom Akari, despite all her best efforts, fell onto the ground.

"W-Why, can't I move? What is............happening?" Was all she could ask.

Above, five points of the circle began sparking as from the ground, given bursts of red energy exploded from underground straight up to the sky.

This went on for what felt like an eternity.

That was until, a line formed across the massive circle, as a door was formed

And then

The gateway, had opened.

Chapter 63: End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 8 10
I am entering hyperdimension.But you know the unspoken rule of hyperdimension neptunia.There are no important male characters so yeah.This is gonna b...
93.3K 1.2K 42
Izuku Midoriya finds himself in another dimension known as the Hyperdimension. The world didn't have no quirks. Just four nations that are ruled by g...
35.9K 629 13
[[[Heads-up, this is an old story I took down but due to some demand I've decided re-upload it again, just thought I'd let you know. ^_^)>]]] -This i...
63.4K 1.8K 26
Y/n L/n, a 15-year-old person who is a prodigy on history class, math class and very creative at making ideas of level systems from games. Though, du...