The Final Chance

Por XxFlame_HazexX

He was a mass murderer. An enemy to the nation, yet friends of the CPUs. Then, he received a 2nd Chance at li... Más

Continuing On
Chapter 1: Slow Beginning
Chapter 2: Collide
Chapter 3: (Re)Introduction
Chapter 4: Falling Apart
Chapter 5: The Past
Chapter 6: To The Present
Chapter 7: Resurfacing
Chapter 8: An Ally's Introduction
Chapter 9: A Day Off
Chapter 10: Grim Beginnings
Chapter 11: Break's Over
Chapter 12: The Trip Back
Chapter 13: New Foes
Chapter 14: Myself
Chapter 15: Reconcile
Chapter 16: In Preparation
Chapter 17: Break In
Chapter 18: A Sinful Reunion
Chapter 19: End Of The Road
Chapter 20: The Day After
Chapter 21: The End
Chapter 22: Questioning
Chapter 23: Clouded Thoughts
Chapter 24: Accusation
Chapter 25: Testing
Chapter 26: The Boiling Point
Chapter 27: Blood Battle
Chapter 28: A New Perspective
Chapter 29: A Third Member
Chapter 30: One Down
Chapter 31: The Other
Chapter 32: Finally Found
Chapter 33: The Transmutation
Chapter 34: The Fatal Day
Chapter 35: Breaking Down
Chapter 36: The 2nd Encounter
Chapter 37: A Final Goodbye
Chapter 38: One Last Straw
Chapter 39: Prodigy vs Prodigy
Chapter 40: ReWrite
Chapter 41: Strange Occurrences
Chapter 42: Unexpected Help
Chapter 43: Infiltration
Chapter 44: A Shocking Truth
Chapter 45: After Remembrance
Chapter 46: Beginning The Wait
Chapter 47: Counting The Days
Chapter 48: Time's Up
Chapter 49: Decision
Chapter 50: Awakening
Chapter 51: Post-Battle
Chapter 52: New Found Resolve
Chapter 53: A Decision Made
Chapter 54: A Decision Made(Bad End)
Chapter 55: The Final Showdown
Chapter 56: Going Back
Chapter 57: The First Incident
Chapter 58: The Second Incident
Chapter 59: Invasive
Chapter 60: Location
Chapter 61: Infiltrate
Chapter 63: Sacrificed
Chapter 64: God Surpassed
Chapter 65: HQ's Stand
Chapter 66: 2nd Round
Chapter 67: Selfless
Chapter 68: Finishing the Job
Chapter 69: Epilogue

Chapter 62: One Last Piece

25 4 4
Por XxFlame_HazexX

"My my. To think some of my sacrifices would willingly come to me."

The group of four all turned around to find where the voice had came from.

They then noticed that emerging from behind the throne was Father who approached them with a smile while having his hands behind his back.

Alex and the Elrics were confused while Kunsil kept quiet but was highly on guard ready for anything to happen.

"Hmm. Let's see here. We've got the FullMetal Alchemist Edward Elric, his younger brother Alphonse Elric, the famed killer of the slums Alex Mustang, and the Unseen Arrow Kunsil, formerly known as Nilsil." Said Father which received shocks that he knew everyone there while also raising Kunsil's suspicion.

"How do you know who we are? And more importantly, who are you?" Asked Kunsil with an aggressive tone.

"Now now no need to get heated already. We've barely met after all." Said Father.

"Hey Ed. Doesn't he kinda look like....: whispered Al to Ed as he nodded. "Yeah he does. He looks like that bastard a lot." Replied Ed.

"That bastard? Are you perhaps referring to Von Hoeinheim?" Asked Father.

"Hm? Um, yeah we are. Wait. How the heck do you know our old man?" Asked Edward.

"Let's just say me and your father have been quite familiar with each other for quite a while now. Before you ask though, I unfortunately don't know his current whereabouts." Said Father

"Wasn't planning too. But thanks for the heads up." Said Edward.

So far, Father had left a positive impression on the three but Kunsil however saw through this and knew he was just buttering them up with kindness.

"Hey mister." Said Kunsil as he called Father's attention. "Stop trying to coerce them into being pals. I can easily tell you have an ulterior motive."

Father looked at Kunsil before smiling. "And what makes you so sure of that? For all we know you could forcing them to act aggressively for no reason." He said to him.

"No reason huh? Alright then. Tell me this then!" Shouted Kunsil as he showed to Father the marked Gamindustri Map.

Father saw this and his smile turned into a frown as he just gave a deep sigh before shaking his head in disapprovement. "Didn't any one tell you snopping is very bad."

In an instant, Father extended his hand out and similar to what had happend to Otto a few days ago, the group of four were immediately pinned to the ground by an extremely powerful force pushing down on them.

"I've always hated the ones with good perception. It seems our time for chatter is up. All that's left, is for my men to go pick up the final sacrifice I require." Said Father with a smirk.

"Final, sacrifice?" Asked Alex which made Father nod.

"Oh yeah. I'd say your very familiar with him."

When he said familiar and him, Alex's eyes widened in despair.

'No please. Not him.'

[Meanwhile at HQ]

Roy had been working on his paperwork until a sudden alarm went off within the HQ.

"What the!? At a time like this!?" Shouted Roy as he got up and immediately ran out of his office and went to the main hall where he saw tons of his men either dead or critically injured as a few were barely standing their ground as a small group of swordsmen had suddenly ambushed them.

They all wore a white sweartshirt and blue baggy pants as Roy could tell they were from Amestris.

'Amestrian soldiers attacking us!?'

A ton of questions were on Roy's mind as he immediately walked down the steps and with a snap of his fingers created a blaze of fire that made the swordsmen back off.

"Mind explaining to me what the hell's going on here!?" Asked Roy.

"T-They just suddenly snuck in here and wiped most of us all out." Said a HQ soldier.

'This building's security was created by the Black Jacks' themsevles. To think they were able to bypass security as high tech as Kamno is definitely impressive but also alarming. I need to end this as quickly as possible.' Thought Roy.

Roy then noticed the swordsmen whisper to one another as he could hear one say, "That's him. He's the one."

"I don't know whether you truly come from Amestris or not, but, I swear under my title as Führer, that I, Roy Mustang will run you all out of here whether it be alive or roasted!" Declared Roy to the swordsmen.

In a split second, the sound of a sniper went off as the group of swordsmen jumped away to avoid it allowing Roy to snap his fingers which ended up roasting one of them to death.

"Thanks! I appreciate the help!" Said Roy.

All though he was looking at the men, it was clear that he wasn't talking to them as above the main floor sniping from a vantage point was non other than Roy's wife, Riza Hawkeye.

Working together, the two began to dwindle down the swordsmen until there were only four left.

It seemed as if they were on the ropes and nearly about to leave until they all huddled and nodded as in an instant, one swordsmen ran suddenly ran off in a different direction as another one ran off to a specific spot and began to draw a transmutation circle.

'Just what the hell are they planning?' Thought Roy.

That was until he looked up and saw that the swordsmen that ran away was heading towards Riza's vantage point and was almost there.

"Hawkeye! Get out of-!" Before Roy could finish, two swordsmen had ran up and managed to slash cuts onto Roy's gloves, preventing him from using any flames as they then held his arms back and forced him to sit down, keeping his arms back as one covered his mouth.

Cause of Roy getting cut off from speaking, Riza was confused until she turned around to see the third swordsmen about to strike her.

In an instant, she had jumped off from the vantage point and landed onto the ground.

Unfortunately, the fourth and final swordsmen had saw this coming as he immediately pinned her down, keeping his elbow on her throat preventing herself from getting up.

"You bastard! Let her go!" Shouted Roy whose mouth had been uncovered.

Suddenly, clapping was heard as from the entrance, a man in a white coat slowly entered the main hall

"Good job. Very good job. Now keep your grip and drag him over to the circle." Said the man.

Following his orders, the two men holding Roy down managed to drag him over as he was ontop of the transmutation circle.

"Here we are. Führer Mustang. You should be honored to become our lord's last remaining sacrifice."

"Sacrifice? Just what the hell are you talking about?" Asked Roy.

"I'm afraid we're out of time. The promised day is upon us after all. You have no choice but to cooperate with us." Said the man.

"Like hell I'm just gonna cooperate so willingly! Over my cold dead body!" Shouted Roy in response.

The man sighed.

"I've told you. We've run out of time. Why don't we let your last sight be a cold dead body?"

A slash was heard, followed by blood spurting out, and then a thud onto the floor

Roy turned to see who had gotten slashed.

It was his wife, Riza Hawkeye, with a deep slash on the left side of her neck, as her body laid limp, and motionless.

"Hawkeye? Hawkeye! RIZA!"

Chapter 62: End

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

44.5K 410 16
In Gamindustri, there are five CPUs who are rulers of a nation, Purple Heart with Planeptune, Black Heart with Lastation, White Heart with Lowee, Gre...
53.8K 603 28
An anomaly happens once all three dimensions that the CPU's have combined into one full dimension. The Hyper Dimension, the Ultra Dimension, and the...
19.3K 740 29
Four months have passed since the Herrscher of the Void's awakening. In the time since, the world has gone into chaos. Despite that, Alex promises to...
4.3K 87 12
Being the number one most wanted criminal in gamindustri, y/n l/n lives most of his life alone, hiding away from public. However, when one of his mis...