The Final Chance

By XxFlame_HazexX

He was a mass murderer. An enemy to the nation, yet friends of the CPUs. Then, he received a 2nd Chance at li... More

Continuing On
Chapter 1: Slow Beginning
Chapter 2: Collide
Chapter 3: (Re)Introduction
Chapter 4: Falling Apart
Chapter 5: The Past
Chapter 6: To The Present
Chapter 7: Resurfacing
Chapter 8: An Ally's Introduction
Chapter 9: A Day Off
Chapter 10: Grim Beginnings
Chapter 11: Break's Over
Chapter 12: The Trip Back
Chapter 13: New Foes
Chapter 14: Myself
Chapter 15: Reconcile
Chapter 16: In Preparation
Chapter 17: Break In
Chapter 18: A Sinful Reunion
Chapter 19: End Of The Road
Chapter 20: The Day After
Chapter 21: The End
Chapter 22: Questioning
Chapter 23: Clouded Thoughts
Chapter 24: Accusation
Chapter 25: Testing
Chapter 26: The Boiling Point
Chapter 27: Blood Battle
Chapter 28: A New Perspective
Chapter 29: A Third Member
Chapter 30: One Down
Chapter 31: The Other
Chapter 32: Finally Found
Chapter 33: The Transmutation
Chapter 34: The Fatal Day
Chapter 35: Breaking Down
Chapter 36: The 2nd Encounter
Chapter 37: A Final Goodbye
Chapter 38: One Last Straw
Chapter 39: Prodigy vs Prodigy
Chapter 40: ReWrite
Chapter 41: Strange Occurrences
Chapter 42: Unexpected Help
Chapter 43: Infiltration
Chapter 44: A Shocking Truth
Chapter 45: After Remembrance
Chapter 46: Beginning The Wait
Chapter 47: Counting The Days
Chapter 48: Time's Up
Chapter 49: Decision
Chapter 50: Awakening
Chapter 51: Post-Battle
Chapter 52: New Found Resolve
Chapter 53: A Decision Made
Chapter 54: A Decision Made(Bad End)
Chapter 55: The Final Showdown
Chapter 56: Going Back
Chapter 57: The First Incident
Chapter 58: The Second Incident
Chapter 59: Invasive
Chapter 61: Infiltrate
Chapter 62: One Last Piece
Chapter 63: Sacrificed
Chapter 64: God Surpassed
Chapter 65: HQ's Stand
Chapter 66: 2nd Round
Chapter 67: Selfless
Chapter 68: Finishing the Job
Chapter 69: Epilogue

Chapter 60: Location

36 4 2
By XxFlame_HazexX

"It's me. Kunsil. Mind letting me in?"

This certainly surprised Alex quite a bit.

Kunsil rarely ever left the Lowee Basilicom unless he was out on a mission in another nation.

Essentially he was similar to Alex as he himself rarely ever left Lastation unless he had business to handle outside the nation.

After getting over his initial shock factor, he got off the couch and opened the door.

"Uh, hey Kunsil. Um, surprise to see you here...." said Alex not knowing what to say.

While the two got along well on the battlefield, they rarely interacted off of it not only cause of the fact that they rarely saw each other daily, but even when they were together at a CPU meeting, the two could barely start a conversation mainly due to Kunsil being the calm quiet type and Alex being the introvert he is.

Regardless that didn't effect their mutual respect for one another.

"No worries. I can tell your surprised. Even I know myself that being here is a rarity." Said Kunsil.

"About that, why are you here?" Asked Alex.

"I've heard about the news that Black Ops HQ has been in recently with their attacks on the Black Jacks and Hyperion." Replied Kunsil.

"Yeah. Everyone's heard about it. There's nothing new to be said about it." Said Alex.

"On the contrary, I was wondering if you'd like to learn about what each nation has done is response to the news." Said Kunsil.

Alex raised his head being intrested for some reason.

"Sure go ahead. We got some time to waste."

Kunsil nodded with a smile. "Very well then. For starters, Lastation is obviously bringing you guys down with constant scathing news reports 24/7. They've practically eaten this all up. Moving onto Planeptune. Since they're the closest nation to Lastation, they've issued an order for all guild members in which they must report any Black Ops member to an authority to prevent an attack. Leanbox has been the most laidback as Vert hasn't issued any warnings to the civilians but she has at least told her guards to keep watch along the nation's borders. And lastly my home nation of Lowee. Blanc's taken this the most serious as she's banned all travel between Lowee and Lastation. Unsurprisingly she had also banned me and the twins from seeing you, though, I have my ways." Finished Kunsil.

"Yeah I know all to well about what's been going on in Lastaion. Planeptune always did things in response to whatever was happening in Lastation so that makes sense. Leanbox is the farthest from here so it isn't shocking to see Vert taking it so lightly. Then again Vert takes most things lightly. And as for Lowee, Blanc was always one to take extreme measures so her banning all travel from Lastation as well as banning you and the twins from seeking me isn't shocking in the slightest." Replied Alex.

"Indeed. It's a shame to see this suddenly happen. Especially so soon after you and Ed had that fight of yours." Said Kunsil.

'Oh yeah. It DEFINITELY happened so soon.' Sarcastically thought Alex to himself, remembering the weeks he had spent in Kevin's false reality.

"Yeah I know it sucks but hey what can we do about it?" Asked Alex.

"For starters, why not let me assist you in this issue?" Replied Kunsil.

"Assist? You mean help? Help with what?"

"Well with finding the impostor of course." Said Kunsil which shocked Alex.

"W-Wait you know?" Asked Alex.

"Seriously kid? I've been around for three thousand years. I've memorized what an actual Black Ops uniform looks like. Ever since the first incident I knew someone was framing you guys. It wasn't until the second incident where I knew that their intentions were much more sinister than just a simple framing." Said Kunsil.

"Makes sense, but, why would you wanna help us?" Asked Alex.

"I know that Black Ops' history has been nothing but unnecessary hate. This incident has brought back that hate and increased ten fold by turning the Black Jacks and Lastation against you. I wanna show those two organizations as well as the CPUs the truth that you were never the bad guys." Replied Kunsil.

After Alex heard all that, he simply gave a smile and chuckled.

"I see. Alright then. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for offering to help in the first place. Tomorrow I'll be heading to HQ around noon. Make sure to drop by here first so we can head together. I'm sure everyone there would be glad to accept help from you." Said Alex with a confident tone.

Kunsil simply nodded in response. "I sure hope so. The hardest part will be making up an excuse to get away from Blanc again." Said Kunsil with a chuckle as Alex laughed a bit.

"Yeah your right. It will be quite the task, but, I'm sure you'll manage. After all you pulled it off today." Said Alex.

"Yeah. Well, I'll be departing back to Lowee to avoid raising Blanc's suspicion any more than what it already is. I'll see you tomorrow Alex."

With that, Kunsil shape shifted into a crow and flew away back to Lowee as Alex watched him fly off into the night sky.

Once he was out of view, Alex stepped back inside his apartment complex and closed the door before having a sigh of relief.

'I'm really glad Kunsil is helping us out.' Thought Alex.

After being quiet for a bit and just pondering on what had happened recently, Alex went to his, shut the door, and went to bed.

[The Next Day]

It was near noon as Alex, after getting dressed and having breakfast with his family, had stepped outside and waited for a bit until he saw a crow land on the railing.

Alex nodded and walked down to the floor as the bird landed on the floor and then shapeshifted into Kunsil.

"You ready to go?" Asked Alex.

"Yes. I am." Replied Kunsil.

With that, the two walked together and eventually arrived at the entrance of HQ and walked in.

When everyone got a glimpse of Kunsil, they were all shocked to see White Heart's husband standing before them.

And when Alex said that he offered to help them, they all erupted into cheers and one by one Kunsil was given warm welcomes which he appreciated.

After all the welcomes they all went back to their daily activities as approaching the two were the Elric brothers.

"Hey Alex. Who's the new guy?" Asked Edward.

"This is Kunsil. He's an acquaintance of mine." Said Alex as Kunsil nodded.

"The pleasure is mine." He said.

"Nice to meet ya. I'm Edward Elric, the FullMetal Alchemist." Said Ed.

"And I'm his younger brother, Alphonse Elric." Said Al.

The four traded some talk amongst each other until their attention was called upon as Roy approached them.

"Oh, Uncle Roy." Said Alex.

"Well well if it isn't the Colonel." Said Ed.

'Colonel? Isn't he the Führer though?" Asked Kunsil.

"He is. My brother's is just used to calling him Colonel since that was his rank for so long." Said Alphonse.

Roy gestured the four to follow him as they all walked and eventually entered his office.

Roy sat behind his desk while Alex and Ed sat in the chairs in front of the desk while Kunsil and Al stood.

"Before I get started, I must say it is definitely an honor to he getting assistance from the Lowee CPU's husband. Moving on, I'm sure you all know that there's been an impostor framing us. Recently, we've been detecting some strange Alchemy energy at a specific location. Said Roy.

This was it.

This was the big break.

They were about to find the truth, until Roy said where the location was.

"It's located underground. Underneath the Planeptune Basilicom. In the forgotten nation, of Tari."

Chapter 60: End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.8K 15
(male betrayed Captain turned bloodborne hunter x Honkai Impact 3rd) this is more of an experiment book. may make it a real book. (no promises tho) ...
44.5K 410 16
In Gamindustri, there are five CPUs who are rulers of a nation, Purple Heart with Planeptune, Black Heart with Lastation, White Heart with Lowee, Gre...
134K 2.1K 14
[Discontinued] The adoptive son of Saitama borrowed one of King's game called "Hyperdimension Neptunia" once young Y/N started to play, a bright ligh...
9.1K 150 65
Introducing my first Original Fanfic of Hyperdimension Nepunia Gamindustri is a world filled with wonder and technology as the four ruling nations of...