The Final Chance

Von XxFlame_HazexX

He was a mass murderer. An enemy to the nation, yet friends of the CPUs. Then, he received a 2nd Chance at li... Mehr

Continuing On
Chapter 1: Slow Beginning
Chapter 2: Collide
Chapter 3: (Re)Introduction
Chapter 4: Falling Apart
Chapter 5: The Past
Chapter 6: To The Present
Chapter 7: Resurfacing
Chapter 8: An Ally's Introduction
Chapter 9: A Day Off
Chapter 10: Grim Beginnings
Chapter 11: Break's Over
Chapter 12: The Trip Back
Chapter 13: New Foes
Chapter 14: Myself
Chapter 15: Reconcile
Chapter 16: In Preparation
Chapter 17: Break In
Chapter 18: A Sinful Reunion
Chapter 19: End Of The Road
Chapter 20: The Day After
Chapter 21: The End
Chapter 22: Questioning
Chapter 23: Clouded Thoughts
Chapter 24: Accusation
Chapter 25: Testing
Chapter 26: The Boiling Point
Chapter 27: Blood Battle
Chapter 28: A New Perspective
Chapter 29: A Third Member
Chapter 30: One Down
Chapter 31: The Other
Chapter 32: Finally Found
Chapter 33: The Transmutation
Chapter 34: The Fatal Day
Chapter 35: Breaking Down
Chapter 36: The 2nd Encounter
Chapter 37: A Final Goodbye
Chapter 38: One Last Straw
Chapter 39: Prodigy vs Prodigy
Chapter 40: ReWrite
Chapter 41: Strange Occurrences
Chapter 42: Unexpected Help
Chapter 43: Infiltration
Chapter 44: A Shocking Truth
Chapter 45: After Remembrance
Chapter 46: Beginning The Wait
Chapter 47: Counting The Days
Chapter 48: Time's Up
Chapter 49: Decision
Chapter 50: Awakening
Chapter 51: Post-Battle
Chapter 52: New Found Resolve
Chapter 53: A Decision Made
Chapter 55: The Final Showdown
Chapter 56: Going Back
Chapter 57: The First Incident
Chapter 58: The Second Incident
Chapter 59: Invasive
Chapter 60: Location
Chapter 61: Infiltrate
Chapter 62: One Last Piece
Chapter 63: Sacrificed
Chapter 64: God Surpassed
Chapter 65: HQ's Stand
Chapter 66: 2nd Round
Chapter 67: Selfless
Chapter 68: Finishing the Job
Chapter 69: Epilogue

Chapter 54: A Decision Made(Bad End)

58 2 6
Von XxFlame_HazexX

"I won't wait a moment longer. Answer me."

Everything came down to this.

Alex thought about everything he, as well as everyone else has gone through.

After thinking over it one last time and taking a deep breathe, he gave his answer.

"We're taking the offer. We're accepting Kevin's reality."

He didn't know why he said that. He probably wasn't even thinking about it.

It was just something that subconsciously told him to accept this current reality.

Otto heard his answer, and gave a face of disbelief.

"Are you serious?" Asked Otto with a growl in his tone.

"I am serious.". Responded Alex.

"Tch...........well, I have your answer." Said Otto as he turned to walk away. "There's nothing left I can say. Our deal is off."

Otto walked out of the apartment, closing the door behind him as that left Alex there on his own as he looked to the ground.

'Did I really make the right decision?' He thought to himself.

Alex shrugged it off as it was too late to go back now.

He walked off to his room and laid on the bed.

Alex genuinely didn't know what was gonna happen tomorrow

Whatever did happen though, he had no choice but to live with his decision for the rest of time.

[TimeSkip: Months Later. December 5th]

Alex suddenly woke up and noticed he had been sleeping with his head on the table.

'Where am I?' He thought to himself.

He looked around to see he was sitting at a table on a hill in front of a sakure tree.

It took very quickly to realize that he was at the hill in Lastation Central Park but the real question is why is he here suddenly when he was just sleeping in his bed last night.

He attention was called when he felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to see his mom Akari.

"What's wrong? You seem out of it." She said.

"Where's, Kevin?" Asked Alex.

"Um, who is Kevin?" Asked Akari before shrugging it off. "Nevermind that! Come on and wake up mister party planner! You were the one who wanted the party here after all." Said Akari which got Alex more confused.

"Party? What party?" He asked.

"Don't play dumb with me you child. Today's your 14th Birthday! Now go out there and have fun!" She said as she practically lifted Alex off his chair.

"B-Birthday!?" He shouted in confusion. 'How the hell did I sleep for multiple months and NOT notice!?' He thought.

For some reason though, Alex didn't dwell on that thought as he saw below the hill were all his friends, the CPUs and Candidates, Kunsil, his sister, his daughter, some members of HQ, some of Base Kamno, and the Valkyries all chatting or playing amongst one another.

'We were in a very complicated situation, and, I'm not certain but, maybe this is all for the best.' He thought as Akari stood next to him.

"You did a good job putting your own party together. It's been quite the bash eh?" She asked.

"Something's wrong." Said Alex.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Asked Akari before skippong over what he said again. "Hey, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?" Asked Alex.

"Well, I've been talking with your father recently, and, I feel like we're a point where we wanna get back together again and move past our prior divorce. Your older sister Akame sounded excited to see you again. I just, wanna make sure that your okay with it as well." Said Akari.

BGM: New Beginnings from Persona 5

Alex.......smiled.

"Of course I'm okay with it. I would love our family to be back together again." He said which lead to Akari giving him a crushing hug out of pure happiness.

With that Akari let Alex go as he ran down the hill and for the rest of the afternoon, everyone played amongst one another and chatted as well.

It truly was a happy birthday for Alex as many games were played followed by signing him happy birthday leading to Roy smashing Alex's face into the cake.

Only for Akari to react by kicking Roy where the sun didn't shine in retaliation for the cake smash.

Overall it was a great day with many fun things to do.

It was all gonna culminate in a large group photo with everyone being in it.

Unfortunately no one was gonna be able to sit out and be the cameraman.

Thankfully help came at the last second as a surprise guest arrived a little late.

"No worries. I'll serve as the cameraman." Said non other than Otto Apocalypse as he walked up the hill.

"Dad!" Said an excitedly Kaitlyn as she ran over to give him a hug as Theresa sighed.

"Your late Grampa. You kept your wife waiting." Said the shory nun pointing at Kallen.

"No worries I don't mind." Said Kallen.

"It's been months since we last saw you Otto." Said Akari.

"My apologies. I've been so busy looking after Schicksal while also caring for my family. I think I'll ask for some time off soon to spend time with you all." He said with a smile.

"Don't turn into a shut in. Got it?" Jokingly asked Kaitlyn.

"Thanks for the warning my child." He said. "Now then, everyone gather up in front of the sakura tree."

Otto grabbed Akari's phone as everyone posed for the photo.

Right before he took it though, a voice stopped him.

"Would you rather let me take that for you?"

Otto and the others turned to see a white haired man wearing a hat which covered his eyes.

"Your all friends and family right?" Said the man.

Everyone simply motioned Otto to enter the frame.

The blonde smiled and handed the phone over to the guy in the hat as Otto got in position as they all posed for the camera.

"Okay, ready? Everyone say cheese!"

This photo was snapped as the man handed the phone back to Akari as everyone huddled around her trying to see the picture.

The man walked off and looked at the group from a distance for a bit before turning to leave.

Before he could everyone there thanked the man while Alex kept quiet and just looked at him.

The man didn't say anything back but simply took off his hat and waved it, not only showing his pure white hair but also telling everyone there that he appreciated their gratitude.

The group went back to looking at the photo, Alex started at the man, at Kevin is diguise walking away.

BGM ends here

He looked at him for a bit longer before turning back to walk to the group.

A single tear ran down his face, as he gave his final thoughts.

'Everyone, I'm sorry..................'

Arc "Bad" Ending Theme: Ideal and the Real(End Version) from Persona 5 Royal

Chapter 54: End

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

61.6K 852 27
You just a ordinary teen who goes to school to chat and play with your friends until a portal appears at the school field and suck you into a world c...
100K 1.1K 29
(Y/N) (L/N) is 16 year old kid. He had close friends on his school, but something changed on him...Something more special...He had a power that could...
32.5K 543 37
After getting sucked in by the chaos emeralds, Alex is now stuck with the goddesses as he finds a way to recollect all 7 emeralds to return. This is...
134K 2.1K 14
[Discontinued] The adoptive son of Saitama borrowed one of King's game called "Hyperdimension Neptunia" once young Y/N started to play, a bright ligh...