Alphonse nodded feeling content with that answer.

Afterwards Akari had finished eating and the two decided to walk back together.

Akari had made it back to Alex's room and bid Alphonse a farewell as he walked back to Edward's room.

Akari walked in and saw Alex still unconscious with Weiss sitting next to him and watching.

"How's he holding up?" Asked Akari.

"Still doing good. If anything he should snap back into consciousness any second now." Said the white haired dutch nurse.

Akari nodded and sighed in relief as she sat on the other side of the bed.

As she waited, she thought and hoped to herself that Alex and Edward would be able to fix their bond even though it be impossible with how much the two came to blows afterwards.

She just hoped for the best if anything.

A groan was heard as Akari and Weiss turned to see Alex stir slowly before he slowly sat up with the help of Akari.

"Damn. I feel like shit." Were Alex's first words after finally waking up.

"Yeah. Not suprising seeing how badly you two punched the living hell out of one another." Said Akari as Alex gave a chuckle before receiving a little smack by Weiss.

"Your lucky I pay for your medical bills. This would've cost you a fortune." Said Weiss as Alex simply nodded in agreement.

After chatting for a bit Weiss had left as she was gonna go get Alex permission to leave the hospital very soon.

With that Alex and Akari had spent the time chatting with one another until eventually Weiss had come back and told Alex he was allowed to leave.

Akari got Alex onto his wheelchair until they had reached the exit and got outside in which Alex got off the wheelchair and the two began to walk back home.

"Hey mom." Said Alex.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I want you and Roy to accompany me to the entrance of HQ tonight." He said.

Akari was confused at first before she eventually agreed as she figured out why he was doing it.

Eventually the two made it back to the apartment complex and after getting a welcome home hug from Akame, the three spent time together chatting and then eating dinner.

Time then finally passed as the sun had set and the moon and night sky had risen.

Once a few more hours had passed, it was 10 P.M. as Alex told Akari to call Roy and infrom him of what was happening.

She did so and as after waiting for a bit, a knock was heard and the door opened to reveal Roy.

He told the two to get moving as the three left the apartment complex and began walking their way towards HQ.

After going down the usual path and chatting amongst one another, they made it to the hill and walked up it to reach HQ's entrance.

Already at the entrance was non other than the Elric brothers who seemed to have had the same idea.

The group of 5 all face each other, the Al, Akari, and Roy all turned their attentions to Alex and Edward who had walked up to one another.

After looking at the other and not speaking for a bit, Alex bowed in front of him.

"Edward. I'm, sorry for not telling you about my mom earlier. I should've told you she was alive right after I saw her. It's my fault for brushing it aside." He said.

Ed just awkwardly chuckled. "Pick your head up you moron. While you should've done that, it's still my fault for overreacting that much. To be honest me attacking you at your own apartment home was a little too much." He said as Alex playfully slugged him on his automail metallic right arm.

"Ya think doofus?" He said.

The two chuckled and laughed at one another as the other three smiled at the outcome.

"What do ya say? Wanna rewrite our mistakes and renew our bond?" Asked Alex holding a hand out.

Edward smiled and accepted the hand as the two shook hands. "You bet."

The boys' bond had been repaired as afterwards they all bid each other goodbye as they all walked away.

Alex and Akari made it back to their apartment home again and bid one another a good night as the two entered their rooms and after a bit, slept.

Arc Ending Theme: Rain by SID

[Location: Lastation State Park. A top the lone Sakura Tree on a hill]

The night was quiet and cold as usual.

In front of the Sakura Tree, stood a tall figure in a black and blue cloak.

The figure held their hand in front of them as floating above their palm, was a glowing reddish feather which gave a stranger aura

After inspecting it for a bit, he raised his palm into the air, the feather growing brighter as the person spoke.

"Fenghuang Down. Please, take us to our perfect reality."

The Broken Bond Arc: Complete.

Chapter 40: End