Chapter Three

Chapter Three

All Rights Reserved

*Niall's POV*

As I exit the elevator with Natalie, my head is spinning. First, Harry gets in a car crash and I have to rush to the hospital. Next, I make eye contact with probably one of the most beautiful girls in the world. She didn't really know who I was. That made me so happy. You have no idea how many girls scream when they see me. It was great meeting a girl who doesn't scream when she is stuck in the same elevator as Niall Horan from One Direction.

She can get to know me. Not the guy on the posters and in the magazines, but me. Not the famous guy with millions of girls fighting for his attention, but the real me. That makes me happy.

"What are you going to get?" I ask her as we get in line at the buffet type thing.

"Well, I'm not getting anything for myself. I have to get my aunt something. She loves pizza so I'm going to get that for her," I say and Niall smiles.

"Could you maybe stay down here and eat with me? You can get your aunt something after we're done," I suggest and she smiles. Her smile is brighter than the sun. Her green eyes look towards me and I can tell she wants to.

"Fine," she says and we both get cheeseburgers. We also get some french fries and drinks. She gets water just like me.

We sit down at a table in the cafe and she takes a bite into her cheeseburger without even thinking. Some girls would be a little embarrassed to eat in front of guys, but not Natalie. She's eating like there is no tomorrow.

"Are you hungry?" I ask jokingly and she laughs.

"Just a little. I haven't eaten in maybe 10 minutes," she says then blushes.

"Same," I say so she doesn't feel awkward. I only ate 10 minutes ago as well and I am really hungry. She is so perfect.

We start having a conversation when Liam, Louis, and Zayn walk into the cafe. They pull up seats to our table.

"Niall, who's the girl?" Louis asks looking at Natalie. She blushes then finishes her food.

"Well, I have to go," she explains and gets up. "Nice meeting you, Niall."

She walks over to the buffet again and gets her aunt food. She then walks over to the elevator and goes up. She disappears behind the elevator doors and I take a deep breath. It felt like I couldn't breathe when she was here. That's when I realize I'm still staring at the elevator and daydreaming.

"Oh, I think our Nialler is in love, may I dare say," Louis states smiling and playfully punching my shoulder.

"Who was she?" Liam asks and I smile.

"Natalie," I say and my cheeks become a new shade of red. I always thought my princess would be a Directioner. She wasn't a Directioner, but she wasn't a Directionator either. She just didn't know who we were. I think that is better, though.

"Natalie? She was very pretty. How did you find her?" Zayn asks then laughs. "A hospital is a weird place to meet a girl."

"Well, that would just make us special," I exclaim and get up. "We should go see Harry now."

"If he isn't awake, what's the point?" Liam asks and I shrug.

"Well, Natalie will be on the fourth floor and that is where Harry is," I explain and start to head towards the elevator.

"Dude, you didn't get her phone number, did you?" Louis asks and I shake my head.

"I couldn't find the courage. She made me so nervous," I admit and smile. I've never felt like this before.