Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

All Rights Reserved

*Natalie's POV*

As we head into the hospital, my hands are intertwined with Niall's. I feel complete. Niall is definitely a hell of a boy. Everything he does is so perfect. The shoes he is wearing are also so awesome. I love those shoes so much.

"Niall, I know this is completely random, but those shoes are so awesome," I whisper and he chuckles.

"Only you, Nat, would be thinking of shoes," Niall states and I blush.

"Well, I have been staring at them all this time and I think they are amazing," I reply and he smiles.

"This is why I love you more than you could ever imagine," Niall explains and I blush. He runs his finger through my hair and I just smile.

We walk into the elevator with an anxious Penny literally jumping up and down. "Come on, slowpokes! I love Harry Edward Styles with all my heart and I need to see him now!" she shouts and we walk a little faster towards the back of the elevator in fear of getting hit by Penny's arms as she jumps with excitement.

"She really loves him," I say awkardly and the fourth floor comes around. Finally.

She dashes out of the elevator and towards room 413. Niall and I walk in after with Niall's arm around my shoulder and he pulls me closer to him. I look and see Louis, Zayn, and Liam crowding around a fully rested Harry. Liam makes eye contact with me, but looks away quickly.

"Man, when they said Niall got a girlfriend, they weren't lying," Harry says looking towards me and I just blush.

"Her name is Natalie and she's my best friend. I'm Penny," Penny explains and holds out her hand for Harry to shake it.

"Well, hello, Penny. You are really pretty, you know?" Harry asks and kisses Penny's hand. I look towards her and it looks as though she may faint, but she stays calm.

"You are handsome, you know?" she responds with a nervous laugh.

"Well, I will tell you something, after I am out of here, you and I should go on a date," Harry explains to Penny in a charming voice.

"Sure," she replies with a confident smile.

"I need to plan a perfect date for a perfect girl," he exclaims and Penny keeps her dorky smile.

"Thanks. And a perfect guy," Penny gives Harry a wink.

"Ok, well, since Harry is awake, the world can continue turning," Liam says sarcastically apparently suddenly in a bad mood.

"Whoa, what just happened?" Louis asks as if he just took the words right out of my mouth.

"Look, it's nothing, ok? Just...nothing," Liam mumbles and rushes out the door.

"I will talk to him," I say and look towards Penny and she's shaking her head as if warning me that I might get myself into trouble. "Penny, you can come with me if you want," I state and she starts blushing. I wiggle out of Niall's arms and walk outside. I notice Liam sititng there on the ground crying.

"Liam," I say and he looks up at me with tears pouring down his face.

"Just go and be happy with Niall. I don't want to deal with this anymore. I am flying back to my house tomorrow and staying there until we have to go to New Jersey in January," he explains. "I don't think you understand. I want to be with you."

"But, Liam, you will find another girl out there who loves you just as much as Danielle. She isn't the only girl out there and there are plenty of other girls out there like me. You can't believe in love at first sight, though. You might be missing out on so many wonderful personalities," I exclaim and he shrugs.

"I thought you were her, though," he whispers through his tears.

"But I'm not. You just have to face the truth. Everything happens for a reason so don't doubt anything. Everything is happy in the end so if it's not happy, it isn't the end," I state and that actually sounded good for making it up on the spot.

"You really think so?" he asks.

"I know so," I reply and he stands up. He hugs me.

"Thanks, Natalie. Even though I can't have you, I don't care. Niall is one lucky guy, I must say," he exclaims and a smile forms on his face.

"You are such a sweet guy, Liam, and the girl who ends up with you in the end when all of this won't matter, she is one lucky girl," I state and believe it. The girl who does end up with Liam should be damn glad that they have a guy who cares so much for them.

"Thank you so much Natalie," he says then heads inside with a more optimistic attitude. I follow in after him with a satisfied look. I just made someone's day that much better. I begin to walk to Niall when Penny comes over to me.

"Did anything bad happen because you are dating Niall," she whispers softly so no one else can hear.

"No, nothing happened. I told him he will find a girl someday who will love him just as much as he loves her and that it isn't me and though everything seems bad-"

"Ok, I get it. I trust you, but do not do anything you'll regret," Penny warns and walks back over to the chair she was sitting in next to Harry.

I walk over to Niall and he welcomes me with a warm embrace. "You must be a miracle worker," he whispers and I just giggle.

"Why is that?" I ask with a slight shade of pink on my cheeks.

"Well, in a time span of two days you've made a little girl's dreams come true, made Liam miraculously happy again, and stole my heart. I just don't know how you did it," Niall explains and I flash a smile. "I never knew I would tell a girl I've only known for two days I love her. It seems fast, but do you want to know something?"

"What?" I ask catiously and he laughs.

"I don't give a damn because there is just something about your eyes, your smile, just you in general that makes me melt and I just don't know how to explain it. People can judge all the want, but they will never know or understand how I feel," he explains and I smile.

"I never even imagined that this would ever happen to me. I don't let people in so easily, but there was just something about you that made me melt," I exlpain and he starts blushing. "Maybe it was your charming blue eyes," I add jokingly.

"There isn't anything I would change about right now. I just hope you know that," Niall says and I hug him. He hugs back and I feel so happy.

I think I just have to say it. He makes me happier in one day than Evan could in months. That is something special.

"Let's take you home. Tomorrow is the 23rd and I think I know just what we can do," he begins and I smile looking anxious to hear what he has to say. "I think we should go bowling."

"I am a terrible bowler," I say with a few giggles following and my cheeks turning red.

"I'll teach you, love," he suggests and I just nod.