Chapter Five

Chapter Five

All Rights Reserved

*Natalie's POV*

"Really?" she asks and an older woman walks over to me.

"Can she really meet them?" the woman asks with a sigh. "I am her nanny." I smile and simply nod. The woman sighs again and scratches her nose. She then looks at me with a confused expression. "How?"

"I know them, but we're going to have to wait," I explain and look over at the entrance to the store. I see Liam pull Niall away and Penny gives him a fake mustache and a new pair of sunglasses. Niall pulls the hood of his jacket over his head. 

I grab the microphone. "Ok, you may continue shopping," I explain and notice the fans becoming confused as to where Niall disappeared to. I laugh to myself then look over at the little girl and her nanny. "What is your name?'"

"My name is Katelyn Mason," the girl states proudly while she smiles from ear to ear.

"Well, Katelyn, come with me," I say and walk out the door towards the Disney Store. Katelyn is right behind me holding on to my apron. I chuckle because she reminds me of an older version of Penny's little sister.

I walk inside with Katelyn and see Penny, Liam, and Niall. Niall was breathing heavily and telling Penny and Liam all about what happened. Penny and Liam notice me, but Niall was too busy reliving everything that he didn't notice my presence.

"Katelyn, here is Niall and Liam," I announce and Niall turns around with a jump. I remove Niall's fake mustache and his sunglasses. I pull down his hood as well. Liam took off his sunglasses and pulled down his hood. Katelyn's eyes light up once again like a Christmas tree.

"Katelyn, is it?" Liam asks and the little girl nods.

"You're Liam Payne," she says starstruck.

"Yes he is and I'm Niall," Niall explains wanting to join in on the conversation. He gives Katelyn a smile while Liam and he kneel down to her level. Katelyn hugs Liam then Niall. As Niall holds the fragile little girl in his arms, he looks up at me and smiles. Then he lets go of the little girl.

"I love you guys so much," Katelyn says and they smile.

"We love you more," Liam responds and she smiles. 

"I think your music is amazing. I listen to it all the time. May I have your autographs?" she hands them their new album to sign. 

While Liam and Niall are signing Katelyn's cover to her CD, I turn towards Penny. "At least she knows the difference between can and may," I whisper and Penny chuckles.

"Remember earlier when I acted as though you weren't talking to Liam?" she asks and I just stare at her.

"Um, I guess, though I didn't know you were acting," I reply and she just smiles.

"I got a picture of you two hugging," she admits and shows me the picture on her phone.

"Oh my gosh, Penny. Don't show that to anybody! You don't have to delete it, but don't show it to anyone, especially Liam. He'll think that we are stalkers," I explain and she nods.

"Does someone have a tiny crush on Liam?" she asks and I give her a cold stare.

"No," I say and look at Niall talking so gently to Katelyn.

"Oh, I see, you have a crush on Niall," Penny says and I look up at her. I couldn't lie and say no. I am probably the world's worst liar. My voice gets high and I scratch my head and look at my feet. Everyone knows when I'm attempting to lie.