Chapter 62| Peculiar Spy

"What? You can't be serious." I was in Dayeon's car. She was driving.

"Yeah. I heard that when Mr. Kim punched Taehyung, he got badly hurt above his eyes."

I covered my mouth in shock.

"Why do you think they fought?" I asked after composing myself.

"Taehyung might have misbehaved with his father and he could not take it" she shrugged.

"You know what? That's highly likely" I said remembering the past days.

"I don't know his father or what kind of person he is. But you do. So I will leave things on you to make them right" the car took a turn on it's way to the Kim mansion.

"As far as I know he is a good person but Taehyung is also a rebel kid. So he argues a lot but this never happened before" I let her know.

"We are here" she said and stopped driving.

"Tae is in his home. Wow. It has been a long time" I said to myself.

"Now get off."

"Where are you going?" I asked Dayeon.

"I am not going in front of him" she said.

"Come on! You have brought me here. I can not go in without you. Tae needs to know that you came here." I explained.

"No. He won't know it because you won't tell him."

"I will" I said and got out.

She yelled my name but I did not look behind.

Taehyung was sleeping on his bed. He had a bandaid over his eyes.

"Tae" I called him softly.

He opened his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me.

I sat beside him.

"Why didn't you tell me anything? What happened?" I said slowly.

He sighed.

"Nothing happened. I just want to get out of here" he said.

"Why? What did uncle Kim say? Why did you two have a fight?"

"I stayed out of this house to avoid this only. He kept rambling on how I don't take care of my parents and don't stay with them. I told him that he was the reason behind my actions. And he got angry on me."

I could not say anything.

"My life is pretty messed up, right? That's why I loathed even the thought of engaging you with my mess" he sadly said.

My eyes stung as I remembered the time he was talking about. He had slept with another girl and did not even try to persuade me, the day I broke up with him.

I wanted to ask him if his father was the reason behind him cheating on me. But it still did not justify the situation. So I decided to leave it.

"I am going to stay with you today. You will get well by this day ends" I ruffled his hair.

He half smiled.

I took a cab and went to my house to fetch some things and I went to Taehyung's father's office.

"Hello uncle Kim" I greeted him.

"How are you, doctor Park?" He said affectionately.

I smiled.

"Come and sit" he said to me.

"What will you have? Tea or coffee?" He asked me.

"Tea" I answered.

"Okay" He said.

"So why are you here, suddenly?" He said. He was always sweet with us.

"I wanted to show you something" I took out a paper where Taehyung had made a sketch of his father.

It was not good. But the efforts he made for it was incomparable.

Uncle Kim was staring at it.

"When we were in high school, this sketch had fallen out of Taehyung's bag pack. And I stole it. He looked a lot for it.

But since we were dating at that time, I had special feelings for him. So he seemed really endearing to me. And I found it really adorable that he tried to portray you with art.

That's why I had kept it with me. Even though I have no feelings for him now, he is still my friend and this is still really adorable to me."

I was talking the whole time. He looked at me after I had finished but did not say anything.

"Also this" I showed him a watch. "He had given it to me on my birthday. You had bought it for him after selecting it on your own.

It was really very special for him. So he had given it to me to show that I held a special part in his life."

"And you kept this for so long" he said.

"He is one of my best friends and one of the best human beings I know of."

His eyes widened a little.

"I want you to know that Taehyung loves you a lot. I know that he argues with you all the time but it is just because he thinks that you don't understand his feelings and it hurts him.

He will never say but I know it. He respects you the most, probably even more than aunt Kim. That's why he has expectations from you."

"Kkum dear, you have a beautiful soul" uncle Kim spoke,

"Thank you so much for talking me into this. I had been regretting because I punched my own son. I did not just hurt him mentally but also physically. I will talk to him right now. Let's go together."

I nodded and smiled.

Me and uncle Kim entered Taehyung's room. Jungkook was sitting beside him. Taehyung was happily chatting with him.

But as soon as we got inside he pretended to be asleep.

"Jeon" I called Jungkook and he looked at me with an obnoxious smile, "Come outside. Give them space."

We were standing outside the room. My one ear was put on the door to listen to what they were saying. But I was not able to hear anything.

"Trying to act like a spy?" Jungkook was leaning against the wall. "I thought we were giving them space." He snickered mimicking me from earlier.

I squinted my eyes at him.

"I am already imagining how good you are going to look in a spy outfit. And I will be the one who will-"

"Shut up!" I pinched his arm.

______

Vote for the chapter please.

Taehyung's father issues are getting solved gradually!