Chapter 87| Good To You

Jae:

Four Years Later:

"How was Australia?" Kkum asked Taehyung as she broke the hug.

Taehyung grimaced. "Tough. Three years together with Dayeon was tough." He whispered the second sentence not to let his four years old son hear it.

Kkum frowned. She wanted them to get together in this chance. But some things are just not possible.

"Yo. Get off of my wife." Jungkook groaned and Kkum laughed.

Minah was sitting on a sofa across this little boy she saw for the first time. She often used to facetime with Taehyung. That was when Taehyung asked her to call him just Tae. But she never saw Chan before.

Taehyung used to complain that Dayeon did not let him spend enough time with his son. They actually went to Australia so that they could avoid their families' remarks.

Their parents wanted them to get married before living with each other. So to teach them lesson, to keep them out their lives and to give Chan both of his parents' love in his primary years, they decided to go to Melbourne, leaving their jobs.

Now they had come back in South Korea after three years. Taehyung came to the Jeon's mansion to introduce them with his son.

Fair skinned. Round eyes. Very quiet. Smiles rarely. Around my age. Adorable.

Minah was thinking about these while observing Chan.

Taehyung got on his knees in front of Minah.

"You are beautiful." Taehyung said to the child. "She completely looks like you." He observed with awe.

"Her eyes are like Jungkook's." Kkum was standing beside Taehyung.

"Only you think that." Jungkook said sitting on a couch.

Kkum walked towards him.

"No. I verified it from aunt Jeon." She sat on his thighs.

Jungkook grinned. He leaned in and pressed his lips on hers.

"Eww. Don't do that in front of the kids!" Taehyung groaned. The couple just laughed between kisses.

Taehyung turned to Minah. "Such mannerless people!" Minah giggled hearing this remark about her parents.

"So pretty." Taehyung smiled and turned around to see the couple again. He felt guilty for staring at Kkum longer than he should.

She is Jungkook's now.

"Did you introduce yourself to Minah, you 'side dishes'?" Taehyung surprised Chan as he was in his own world.

"She is your new girlfriend!" He yelled again.

"Don't you ever think about getting Minah into a relationship! My daughter doesn't need a boyfriend." Jungkook snapped.

Kkum got up and smacked Taehyung's head. "Don't call your son 'side dishes'." She glared at him.

Taehyung winced in pain. Kkum stood in front of Chan and held his hand to make him stand as well.

"Minah, come here. Introduce yourself to your new boyfriend."

Jungkook groaned. "You too? I keep saying it's not happening!"

Kkum did not even bat an eye at him. She lovingly watched the children in front of her.

"Hello. I am Jeon Minah. I am four years old. Please take care of me." She slightly bowed.

Kkum smiled proudly hearing her introduction.

Chan lightly squeezed Kkum's hand. She found herself melting at that.

He is definitely nervous.

"I am Kim Bang Chan. T— thank you for taking care of me."

"You forgot to say your age dummy." Taehyung tried to discourage him again.

"Stop it. He did great." Kkum caressed Chan's black colored hair.

"Come on, Kkum! He even stuttered! Minah definitely won at giving her introduction."

"This is not a competition, silly."

Both Jungkook and Taehyung groaned loudly.

"From now on, stay together and be good to each other, okay?" With that being said, Kkum linked their hands together.

They kept the promise, they made with Kkum, gradually as they grew up, while staying together.

_________

Vote for the chapter please.

From the next chapter, it will mostly be about Chan and Minah. So look forward to it. Please!