Chapter 20| Oasis

A Few Weeks Later:

Jungkook did not talk to me even for once after that day. He would always avoid eye contacts. He also used to avoid hanging out with us.

I knew it. That I should not have thought that he changed. But I did not know that he would go back to his old self that fast.

It did not matter anyway. Because everything was like before I had that accident. The only change was that it was even worse.

Also that this time I hoped for it to change but ended up getting hurt.

My parents arranged a trip for us after had I recovered. I did not want to go at first but then I thought it might bring a change for me.

Also I did not need to be upset because of him. I reminded it to myself again and again.

But it did not help.

"Jungkook isn't going" Jimin said sitting beside me on the couch while I was watching TV.

"It is obvious. Isn't it?" I said.

"What's gotten into him?" Jimin asked me,

"Wasn't he fine some weeks ago?"

"How can I know, Jimin?" I said before munching on some more chips.

"Do something about it" Jimin took my chips from me,

"We can't go without him."

"Don't talk to me about him anymore" I said before going to my room.

"Kkum! Come on, we are getting late!" My overly excited brother was yelling to make me come out of my room.

"Stop yelling!" I said after getting ready.

"The bus is standing in front of our house!" Jimin was still yelling.

"So? Are we gonna miss it or something? They can wait a bit" I said about the guys.

"Let me take that" Taehyung said to me indicating my luggage coming inside our house.

I just let go of the handle of it and walked away.

I heard Taehyung sighing but soon saw him beside me.

"Long live the dictator!" He yelled.

"Do you perhaps mean me?" I asked him.

"No. I just got reminded of the ancient Arabian times you know" he said before stepping towards me.

"Let's go, people!" Jimin practically pushed us towards the door.

Jimin quickly jumped into the bus. Taehyung was keeping our luggages.

"Hey Kkum" Namjoon greeted me as soon as he saw me. The rest of them were already asleep.

It was some kind of a trip bus. The people who wanted to go to that place where we were going, were going with us. The trip agency made us rent the same bus.

So we did not know a lot of people there. I saw that only two seats were left. Couldn't we just rent a microbus?

"Taehyung! Quick! I have reserved a seat for you" my dear twin yelled for his best friend.

Since they were going to sit together, only one seat remained.

I sat there and closed my eyes. I did not get any sleep last night.

I was not even curious to see who was sitting beside me.

After a while I felt something heavy on my shoulder.