Chapter 85| A Promise

We spent the rest of the month shopping for our wedding. We arranged things, chose caterers, flowers on our own.

Finally the wedding day came. I watched myself in the mirror. The wedding dress suit me perfectly which I bought after searching for almost a month. It was a strapless ball gown. It was white coloured and had sheer soft laces. My hair was lying loosely on my back.

Just then Taehyung bursted into my room. "I heard you are all dressed."

"You never learn how to knock, huh?"

"Tch, whatever. I came to talk to you about something."

"Go ahead."

He fiddled with his hands. "Before that," he stepped towards me and placed a kiss on my forehead, "You look beautiful."

"Thanks." I smiled. "You look good as well. Now what did you want to say?"

"Kkum, you wanted me to reconcile with Dayeon. But it's just not possible. I realized that I have only loved you through my entire life. So I don't want to make her feel that she will always remain second to me."

I looked down.

"But," his eyes gleamed before he spoke again, "I am going to be a father."

My eyes shot up. "What?"

"Yeah. Dayeon is pregnant with my child. We are going to raise it with love and care."

I wrapped my arms around him, engulfing him into a hug.

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

He slowly ran his fingers through my hair. "You are the first person I told. I'm sure you will be a great aunt."

My eyes started glistening.

"You know what? Dayeon is insisting on giving the child her last name."

"Let her." I spoke in his embrace.

He hummed in response. "So I already decided his first name?"

I backed up a little to see his face. "What is it?"

"Chan." He widely smiled.

"Do you know if it's a boy?"

"No. That's not the reason. It's just that Dayeon's last name is Bang. So I decided to give his first name Chan. So that his name becomes Bang Chan." He giggled mischievously.

"It sounds like side dishes in Korean."

"I know!" He laughed.

"You are such an evil dad."

I walked down the aisle with dad. Jungkook stood there waiting for me in his suit. He looked handsome as ever. He smiled as he took my hand.

"How come you get prettier every day?" I blushed hearing it. I could not answer anything.

Jiah and Seokjung brought rings for us in their hands. I squealed seeing how cute they looked.

After we said the vows, Jungkook wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close. His other hand was on my face, caressing it. We kissed.

"I love you." We echoed each other as our foreheads were linked.

That day, in our hearts, we secretly made a promise to each other. We also promised to keep that promise forever.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!

These three are honestly so cute! I'm so sorry for slow updates. Life is a disaster rn since the school is starting again! I just want to sleep. So let me!