Chapter 33| For Once

Jungkook's POV:

"Furnace!" Someone yelled.

I dipped my Oreo into a glass of chocolate milk and kept thinking about what kind of place this was.

"This is a nice place" Taehyung said sitting in a chair which was front of me. I got spooked for a second guessing he could read my thoughts. It seemed as though he answered my question.

I poked my cheek from inside with my tongue before asking,

"Are others here too?"

"Nope. Just Namjoon and Hoseok" he shrugged.

I mouthed 'Oh'.

Then he paused to think and said,

"Unless you are asking about booze and girls."

"Yeah that too" I said plainly.

"Of course, bro" Taehyung said as if that was the most obvious thing.

"I set up a bonfire" Hoseok said coming and putting his arm over my shoulder.

"Do these people actually know us or even any of us?" I asked getting surprised continuously thinking about partying with strangers in an open place with a bonfire.

"Yes, me. I may not know them but they do know me. Don't I plan the best parties?" Taehyung said fixing his collar, no hint of question in his statement.

"Tae, I-" he did not let me finish,

"You have gotten recovered from that fever, right?" He asked me.

"I certainly did" I said forcing a smile.

"Trust me, you are gonna love it" he tried to reassure me.

"You better, Kook. I left my work for this" Namjoon said this time, coming there suddenly.

We headed out to see the bonfire was lit. People were having fun. It was no strip show thankfully. But I could not give any guarantee for the later part of the night.

"Let me set you up with someone" Taehyung said, smirking at me as if hooking up was the first thing I would want to do after getting well.

I gave him a smile to appreciate his efforts.

The guys were on their own to find someone to have fun with. I kept sitting alone in front of the drinks. Booze was going to keep me through the night. Chocolate milk was of no good. I informed myself.

Taehyung struggled to get the best one for his friend as in me. I sighed and pour another glass for myself.

"Hey Jeon" I felt someone's hand on my back.

"Do I know you?" I asked the girl who was throwing her hands on me.

"No. But I will make sure you do after tonight" she whispered in my ear before trying to get on my thighs.

I did not resist. I was in no mood to talk.

"Get away!" A hand tugged on my collar and her voice was the most familiar to me.

She held that girl's arm and moved her away from me.

"Kkum!" I called her name astonished to see her at a place where I would expect to see her the least.

"I am so sorry, sir. The drunk lady tricked us and got inside. We will show her out right now" the guards said enthusiastically finding a drunk girl to deal with.

"Don't you dare touch her" I warned them.

"I will handle them" Taehyung said to me about the guards.

I quickly went to Kkum who was still a bit confused about what was happening around her.

"Why are you coming to me now? Just stay with Sunghee and all those girls" she pushed me away from her.

"Did something happen again today?" I asked caressing her hair, fearing it was anything regarding to the hospital.

"When are we gonna do it?" That girl whined.

"We are not" I said to her firmly.

"What were you going to do?" Kkum questioned me pulling my ear to yell in it. She was doing it a lot these days.

"Oww" I winced.

"Don't hold back because of me" she mispronounced the words because of her drunken state.

"Let's go inside, Kkum. There is a room and-" she cut my words saying,

"And?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"And you will take some rest" I said breathing.

"No I won't!" She threw her hands up like a kid,

"I want to party!" She went to dance with some people.

"Excuse me" I walked through a sea of people to get to Kkum.

I held her wrist and made her turn.

"Come with me. Please?" I pleaded.

"No" she finger-flicked on my forehead and moved to a group of people who were playing truth or dare.

"Can I play too?" She asked before they could spin the bottle.

"I'm so sorry" I apologized and practically dragged Kkum from there. She was screaming the whole time so that I would let go of her.

I looked in her eyes. There was nothing but sadness in there. But she was still excited to have a bit of fun.

"No can do" I mumbled and sighed.

I lifted her up in my arms. I walked carrying her to find a room away from the others.

She squealed.

"What are you going to do to me?" She said and squealed again.

"Are you going to take advantage of me?" Kkum laughed while covering her mouth and then she hit my chest repeatedly.

She was definitely drunk. She would die but would never say that if she was in her right state of mind.

"By the way, you look really good today" I heard her voice and looked down to see her expression, she smiled shyly.

What?

I shook my head.

"It will be the best if we do it today" she whispered in my ear.

It was more pitiful than sexy.

"Do what?" I raised my voice and looked at her again.

"Kkum" our eyes met.

She looked sad. Was it because of me raising my voice?

"I'm so sorry. But you really need rest now" I said.

I kept walking until I reached to a room. I opened the door to get inside and locked it behind me.

"I don't care" she pouted.

I gently put her down on the bed. She grabbed my wrist.

"You are going to listen to me. At least for once" she said. There was no hint of fun in her tone.

"Kkum" I wanted to reason with her. But she pulled me into the bed with her.

__________

Don't forget to vote please.

How was the chapter?