Chapter 52| Heartbreak

Your POV:

I kept crying not knowing what to do. I thought about the fact of how I poured my whole heart out in front of him. And he just crushed it putting the joke on me.

I was a broken mess.

"Kkum, what happened?" I could not look up at her but I knew it was Mihae.

I could not reply. My sobbing increased even more. A pair of hands pulled me into a hug.

"It's going to be okay. Everything is fine" Mihae caressed my hair.

I was standing in front of the mirror. My figure looked fragile. From no angle it looked like I was coming back from a wedding except that my makeup was ruined.

My eyeliner and mascara made some marks around my eyes which are not the kind to adorn me. Everything was smudged. I was looking hideous.

"Let's get you into these comfortable clothes and-"

"He didn't return my kiss" I interrupted Mihae. I turned to face her.

"Jungkook" she said barely in an audible voice, more like a whisper.

I felt dizzy. The tears threatened to cross their limits again as soon as I heard his name.

"He said that it was-" my voice broke. I sniffled, "It was in the heat of the moment and it did not-" I paused again being unable to talk, "mean anything" I finished after a while.

"Oh Kkum, honey I am sure he had something else in his heart" Mihae said hugging me.

I sobbed and shook my head. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

"I want to be alone right now" I freed myself.

"Okay but let's get you changed and make you have your dinner-"

"Please Mihae" I insisted and sat on my bed. My legs were feeling weak.

"Of course" she nodded.

"Also you are not telling anyone about this" I warned her though we already had a pact.

She nodded while looking down.

"Not even Jimin" I quickly said.

She blinked a few times before saying,

"Sure."

It was hard for me to believe. But I had no other choice. Mihae went away after that.

I lied down keeping my head on my favourite pillow. I covered my full body including my head with the blanket. I had to get comfortable.

I moved the blanket away from me as soon as possible when I realized that it was filled with Jungkook's cologne since he was there last night. I scratched my head out of frustration.

I scrunched my nose and picked up the blanket before keeping it on a sofa. I took out another blanket and got into bed with it.

I tried to divert my mind by using my phone unnecessarily. Nobody had checked on me, not even Jimin. They might have checked on Jungkook instead.

I slapped my head. I hated myself for constantly recalling his name. I detested him, even worse, I  loathed him.

My head was aching continuously. I probably would have to do a lot of hard work to get some sleep.

Taehyung's POV:

"I could do this all night" Dayeon said to me as she kept her head on my chest.

We were still dancing together.

"Really? I had some other plans for tonight" she raised her head and saw me smirking.

"That will do, too" she winked.

I could not handle it anymore. I carried her in my arms and made her sit on the passenger seat of my car.

I quickly drove to my house. She was about to get out of the car. Just then I made her turn around and we started kissing each other.

I unzipped her dress before running my hands on her bare back.

"You can do the rest after getting in the house" she stopped me.

I hurriedly unlocked the door of my house and took her inside.

I lifted her up and threw her on the couch. My lips moved down her neck. I got her torso out of her pretty dress.

She tugged onto my hair pressing her lips together to not let out any moan.

I smirked. I was about to unhook her bra.

Just then my phone rang.

I cursed under my breath. Dayeon laughed.

"Pick it up, first" she said to me.

"Do you really think I will?"

"What if it's something of important?"

"Then what if I have to go?"

"You won't. You will just listen to it and hang up except the house is on fire" she said and tried to sniff the air.

I laughed and made her sit on my thighs. I took my phone. It was an unknown number. I got more pissed off.

I picked it.

"Is it Taehyung?" A female voice asked.

"Yeah" I kind of felt it was one of the girls I hooked up with before. I should not have picked it up in front of Dayeon.

"Hi. It's Mihae" I felt relieved.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Taehyung, it's about Kkum" my face fell. I looked over at Dayeon. She was staring intently at me, sensing something wrong.

"Kkum is not okay. I can't tell you what happened. But I can say that it's really bad. I think you should see her once. You are the one person I could think of to take care of her. She does not want to be with me. So I had to do this. I am so sorry" she said.

"You aren't playing Cupid, right? I asked her to be sure.

"No. Of course not. I won't lie for that. Besides I know it's over" Mihae seemed genuine.

"I will see what I can do" I said and was about to hang up.

"I just want to say that she needs a friend right now."

She hung up first.

I looked at Dayeon.

"What is it?" She asked.

I thought for a while. I was going to have a perfect night with Dayeon. I waited the whole day for this moment. But then on the other side it was Kkum.

She was upset.

"It's an emergency" I muttered,

"I need to go."

__________

Don't forget to vote please.

Team Taehyung, rise again!